- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I was intending on keep this story private and for myself, until at least i finnished my other stories which i intend to do. And to not put myself under pressure to write it. This will come out rather casually, while i work on competing acidental voyage and i can shift my resources to this. This story means something to me though, which is another reason to why i'm umming over releasing it. I figured though in the end, if someone else out there is enjoying it and sharing the journey with me as i write it then what then hell, i may as well put it out there

Author's Chapter Notes:

Introductory stuff

It was dark and stormy as I waited on the platform. I had been waiting a long time for my train to arrive. It was Friday and I had finished my last day of work, now I had the weekend ahead of me. I could return to the country after spending my working week in the city.

 

I stepped forward over the line so briefly just to peer down the line, to see if I could see any sort of light in the distance. Out from under the cover the rain combined with the howling wind stuck violently against my exposed skin. I didn't hang around to long in the wet, quick to return under the shelter of the train platform. It was dark, and the platform was devoid of any life except for myself. This storm was particularly nasty, it almost made visibility so poor I was worried I wouldn't see anything without the aid of the digital clock hanging nearby. Glancing at the clock I still noticed the train was running behind it's scheduled arrival time. Great, already eating away at weekend.

 

You might be wondering what I did for a living that dragged me to the city for weekdays. I was a model, well of sorts. I actually wasn't very tall and I was used to model because of my rather small stature. I was 3ft tall in height, and not many jobs required someone of my height out in the rural areas. So that either forced me to do nothing or get out and find somewhere that needed me. While sometimes the shooting was humiliating, other times it was rewarding and gave great pay. I was never not needed, so despite my height being what was sort after I still felt important.

 

I heard a horn in the distance, but through the storm I could barely make out a light. I knew the train was starting to near as I stepped back behind the line again. But I honestly could not make out just how far away it was.

 

The smell of rain was momentarily interrupted. A short break in the scent of the storm invaded my nostrils. Smoke, but not of a burning kind, but rather the smoker kind. I turned back, my eyes readjusting to the faint clock light of the platform. Someone else was here. Amongst the shadows stood a tall figure. While everyone was large in scale compared to me, this figure was unusually larger than anyone I had seen before.

 

Stepping forward from the shadows the figure approached, a woman. I was somewhat relieved to see a lady. Her curves began to come into view which allowed me to realise she was indeed a woman from the distorted shadows. She wasn't bad looking if I had to be honest, her hair was wet but it was long. She actually looked incredibly fit but still maintained a curvy feminine feature. Her hair despite wet I could make out was brown, she had beautiful blue eyes. Her skin was surprisingly pale for someone who looked in good shape.

 

She took another step forward, her full height in view. Dwarfing me. She was indeed much, much taller than the average person. That extended height made a larger than normal difference between the two of us. The cigarette dropped from her fingers hitting the ground below, with one swift strike she brought her foot down upon it, snuffing out the flames with ease. She then turned her gaze towards me, satisfied with her job on the ground. Her stair was intense, reading her mind I could tell she was just as intrigued by my height as I was by hers. My eyes met with hers, I was used to getting this sort of attention, however I could not maintain eye contact with her for long. Something about her was getting to me, her eyes where examining every detail of my small figure. I heard again the train horn, however it was now much closer. The train was pulling into the station.

 

I turned towards the front of the platform and focused my sight out that way, away from the peering eyes of this extremely tall woman. If I had to estimate her size she surely would be above 6'6ft. I attempted to switch my thoughts off, keeping it away from distracting me. I could make out the light of the train now, it was very close. The vibrations of the train moving on the track where starting to be felt by the station. A sensation I had felt many times over many journeys. Something though was off. I trusted my senses and let myself relax. Amongst the vibrations another tremor could be felt. Yes powerful and strong legs moving their way forward, myself in their path. This woman was getting closer to the platform.

 

It wasn't long before her subtle but powerful movements were felt strongly behind me. I could feel my personal space being invaded. Her large presence was directly behind me. But extremely closer than anyone would find acceptable. She felt so close, that even a small movement from her would bring contact with me. I truly felt uncomfortable, i've had my personal bubble infiltrated before, but this was on an extreme and unnerving level. Had it not been dark, she would for certain cast a shadow over me. She almost swayed above me like a tower, I could almost sense her presence entirely as she loomed over me. My thoughts distracted by this invasion of space a loud horn blasted my ear drums. In front of me where the slowly halting carriages of the train I had waited for. Needing a safe space from the pulling in train I took a step back. I felt nothing. I turned my head unable to contain my curiosity. She wasn't there. Looking around I found her to the right of me further along the platform. Had I simply imagined it? Was her towering presence invading my mind? I swore she had stood behind me, yet I could not prove to myself that she had.

 

I shook my head, I simply must have daydreamed the incident. I instead focused my attention on boarding the train. The train had finally come to a complete stop and the door lit up indicating for me to push the door open. To the right of me this woman was on the move again, forming a small cue behind me. I went to push on the door, it did not budge. I gave it another push, nothing. Aggravated I bent over and pushed with both hand and all my might to get it open. Again the door did not move.

 

I felt the feeling again, the space behind me consumed by the larger person. Like before I felt her directly behind me, if before was for real. She lent over me, her entire upper half covering me like a roof sheltering me from the rain, and with a insufficient nudge of her hand she opened the door. She returned to upright behind me, waiting for me to board. I was still however processing how easily she had done it. Her foot began to tap impatiently as I heard the whistle from the conductor signalling to board. Not wanting to waste anymore time I took a large step onto the train.