- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks for the interest and reviews, it's great hearing back from you!

My stop came and went, the lights of the station becoming faint in the distance before disappearing entirely. All the while the person responsible for missing my stop leaned on me, crushing me between her and the wall. What I knew now was that I had uphill battle if I was to gain an advantage on this monster.

 

Physically she dwarfed me, she had already demonstrated the power gap between us. However backing it up was her mind, something I also prided myself on. She matched me intellectually and wasn't afraid to challenge me mentally. What scared me was for the moment in the mental department she seemed to have an edge over me for the time being. From what I had gathered on her so far, people could assume she was just a brute using her strength to get what she wanted. But she showed initiative and cunning rather than just all out power. It wasn't just an empty space, you could definitely see the wheels turning up stairs. That in itself was scary, with just a look she could demonstrate how much she was planning and you could tell none of it was good.

 

My fortunes weren't close to changing, she was beginning to shift in her seat again. But while she did, so she made sure not to give me much space while she adjusted. Knowing I might go for any potential wiggle room and an attempt to escape her. Her arm stayed with me the whole time, but moved from around me, putting a forceful grip again on my lap to prevent me from standing up or moving. As for her, well now her back was facing me. This was a bit surprising but I knew the unexpected with her could only mean bad for me.

 

She let go of herself again, allowing her back to lean back into me, her back coming to rest on me and again cramming me between her and the window. It now she seemed she was using me as a rest, or a pillow for her back to lean on. No doubt on the other side of her I assumed she was stretching out her feet. But her back served as a strong wall, both blocking my site and preventing me from moving once again. My face however was also dealing with the load of her she had dumped over me.

 

I had mentioned her hair was long and it was brown, right now it was draped over me. It was almost as irritating as her crushing weight upon me, it irritated my face, I wanted to swat it away from my face, but obviously I could not. I spat some strands out, but more just worked their way back to replace the ones I had rejected, my verbal displeasure at her long hair invading my face brought a small laugh from her, but yet no remark. No doubt though she had something stored up to say, saving It for the right moment. I've probably mentioned it enough, but I can't describe to you how displeasing her hair is, it was almost distracting me from the rest of her. It is like water torture, I could not get away from it's irritating nature. It had dried mostly, but still retained moisture from the rain, which made it harder to blow away. Breathing through my nose offered little escape either as I could not evade the strong scent of her shampoo or conditioner, that the rain had failed to dissipate.

 

Not much came from her, I had expected a remark or putdown of sorts. But I knew she could feel my discomfort, and perhaps that is why she had remained quite for this short amount of time. She was feeding off my displeasure. I was caught between to immovable walls, and trust me that's what her back felt like. It was flatter and strong like a wall compared to the side or front of her which had their features. This was just all wall to me, and it felt like it was made out of brick. But every minor adjustment of her upper body would reverberate through her and therefore onto me. On finally finding complete comfort did she decide to address me again.

 

“Didn't I tell you, that you're not very smart?” I held my breath, I wouldn't give her the satisfaction of a retort despite how I wanted too. I couldn't see it due to my positioning and a face full of hair, but I felt the shoulders shrug. Not satisfied she went fishing again. “Even if you had gotten off the train, you can't escape me”

 

I was curious to what she meant by this, did she think I was under her spell or something? I wanted nothing more than to be rid of her against my better judgement I decided to ask why? Although my voice sounded flat as it escaped my lips, the result of having only limited air in my lungs.

 

“Why?” I croaked

 

“Because” she announced “You left something behind, moron”

 

My Phone! I had completely forgotten about it, so desperate was I to leave I would have probably left it behind had I been able to get off at my stop. What I had also forgotten is she had spent a lot of time trawling through my life while I had dealt with her feet. Through social networks alone she probably already knew my address. Which was all she needed to know having no doubt figured out my stop for herself already.

 

My internal reaction hadn't given her any satisfaction in the meantime, without seeing she no doubt relied on my answers to get her kicks. To remind me she wanted some sort of reaction from me she casual threw her elbow back colliding painfully into my nose. While it was painful, I knew she had pulled it in an effort not seriously hurt me. I didn't dare think what she was capable of when unrestrained.

 

“You got a new friend request” she stated, I initially said nothing but I noticed her elbow cocking as if remind me she demanded an answer. I received the message, I didn't want to be hit again, or to have her raise her power to make a point.

 

“Who from?” I asked trying not to sound to interested

 

“Me” she said “I'd advise you to accept it” I stayed quite, but I shut my eyes expecting something to come my way. No way was going to accept it, although for all I knew she already had. The elbow didn't come, but the pressure ramped up, she threw herself further back onto me. Holding the chair she tried to push as much of herself back onto me as possible.

 

“You're going to accept it... But I want to hear it first” I didn't want to crack under the pressure, but the pressure was enormous! I opened my mouth but only a short exhale came out. I physically couldn't. Panic ran through my mind. I couldn't say what she wanted and if I couldn't do that she wouldn't relent. I have no idea how I had managed to do this in my panic, but I had freed my left arm from between me and the window. However this meant a lot more of the force was on my shoulder alone now and that quite painful. Struggling I gathered my remaining strength and gave her a strong tap in the back. Her hair dragged over my head and away from my face as she turned her head to look at me. No doubt she still couldn't see all of me from her own body blocking her view, so I waved my arm around in desperation to let her know.

 

“Can't breath?” She asked, I gave her a thumbs up. “Hm” she muttered, but release didn't come immediately. It wasn't hesitation, she wanted to see my boundaries. After another 10 seconds she moved away, she leaned far forward confident that I wouldn't get up and run away while catching my breath. After sucking in some deep breaths I finally said it.

 

“I accept” She didn't say anthing before almost burst out laughing, I think she actually forgot what the whole thing was about. I wasn't going to forget anytime soon. She turned her head over her shoulder giving me a wink as she spoke again

 

“Looks like I don't know my own strength, that could be bad for you...”