- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A bit of a quieter chapter but still plenty going on

Chapter 17: The Unexpected


My night was a jumbled mess of sleep and pain. I say sleep but I more so was forced in and out of consciousness. The pain though, that was still exactly as described. There was multiple times that I awoke only to stair at her back, sweat formed on me due to being both under her and under the covers as well. I should have protested the sleeping arrangements harder. As much as I hated her I’d rather fork out money to send her to a hotel then allow her to treat me as a mattress. Not that she was fully aware of what she was doing, she was out cold.


The little passages of being awake came and went, I’d jolt up but quickly was reminded I was forced down under the pressure of her. My mind would struggle and panic for a little bit and then I would end up passing out once again. I was starved of fresh air, but not to the point of complete smothering. Not that my mind told me that, whenever I was conciousness my brain was telling me she was going to kill me if I couldn't get her off of me.


At one point I did wake up and realised things had changed. My perception wasn't great as I was coming too but once I was more aware I realised that I had been flipped on my side. Regaining some strength I tried to silently move forward when it suddenly became apparent I couldn't. Confused as I hadn't completely taken it all in under the darkness of the covers I understood that I couldn't move because her forearm had become a barrier at my neck. Disturbingly she had moved me while I was out of it, she must have woken up at some point. However she pulled me into herself like a stuffed toy, her arm wrapped around me and then tucked under herself as she almost chokingly kept me restrained by the neck.


Instinctively I tried to push back against her, although quietly as to not awaken her and call attention to myself. I couldn't really get further back as her entire form was just a solid wall behind my back. I through my head back gently in an effort to then perhaps sneak under the grip of her arm. I was not overly thrilled when I realised that I had willingly pushed the back of head into her bosom.


“Not good” I whispered under my breath.


Sure there was a wall of garment in the way but the last thing I wanted to do was put myself near any of her womanly parts. Not that I had put myself here of my own free will, but pushing back offered resistance I hadn't thought of. She of course was on her side, as where her breasts. When I had moved my head back I felt through the fabric of her nightwear my head submerge into the fatty skin on the other side. I was unsure of what my face looked like under the covers, but I’m sure I was one of disgust upon understanding the sensation. So much of her I had fought was solid wall, and this was too. But her breasts had a slight bit of leeway compared to her stronger, more muscled up parts of her body. It certainly wasn't like when I had encountered the raw strength in her legs that was for sure.


The night seemed to go on in this holding pattern, perhaps being smothered out had done me a service as now I was unable to sleep knowing I shared my bed with her. I lay awake as she held this position for a solid hour, before leaning forward on her side. This tucked me a bit more under the front of her body this time. As she continued to fully lean over into me, the problem I had faced with her solid back presented itself with her front side too. That was her body purely was capable of smothering me off to sleep again. Although this time I had the weight of her breasts with her upper body behind them pushing into the back of my head, forcing me face first into the mattress under duress. I obviously couldn't protest from this position asides from one free hand that was pointed the wrong way and unable to bend back at her or touch her. I once again felt myself going faint, breathing in the little air I could between me, her and the mattress cover I was lying face down in. I passed out yet again.




I woke up cold, my eyes flickered open with a rush. Light penetrated my room now, the sheets had been ripped off my bed which explained my chills as I was fully exposed to the cool morning air. I lay still though, my mind told me to pretend I was asleep and I quickly shut my eyes. Quietly I moved my arms and legs around and felt no resistance or mass anywhere. Feeling a little more confident I sat up in bed


She was nowhere to be seen. Her figure that dwarfed the room in the darkness had vanished in the morning light. In my hazy state I allowed myself to believe it all had been a bad dream and now I was truly waking up. But as regained my mind from the haze, everything had been to clear for it to have been a dream. My sore limbs from the previous nights endeavours hadn't rested enough either and their soreness was a reminder of things that had transpired


Now fully awake my mind reached a state of panic yet again. I had no idea where she was. Had she left? Was she still in my home? It was the same sense of anxious dread I felt as if I had lost a spider while trying to kill it, unaware and anxious it could be anywhere. The difference being though, I could kill a spider, she could inflict a lot of pain on me.


Carefully I got up, I felt like a prisoner in my own home. Not knowing what lurked around the corner and if it was even wise to move. I moved towards the side of the bed and placed my feet onto the floor. It was now I noticed that despite getting into bed mostly dressed, my clothes where missing. All except the pair of underwear.


At some point, I didn't know when she had stripped me. It was unsettling to know that while I had been out of it she had taken the majority of my clothes off. This quickly left me ashamed and embarrassed which I’m sure was her desired reaction for when I woke up. I felt dirty knowing that I had been touched while I was passed out, and she had seemingly done it with ease. Disgusted I was at least grateful she seemed to spare me being completely naked although in the back of my mind I had no idea how much she had seen of me while undressing me


Quietly as to not make to much noise on the floor I walked towards the door of my bedroom. I stuck my head out and peered down the small hallway. Nothing seemed to be out there but the morning light shining through. I glanced back at my alarm clock which had been unplugged, I had no idea what time it was. Carefully I moved out of the bedroom and down the hallway


The living room was vacant as well, but I could here some cluttering coming from the kitchen behind. Overruling sense with instinct I immediately turned for the front door. I tried to pull down on the handle but the door was double bolted shut, the handle would not budge. It all came rushing back to me, the memories of the previous night. How she had mockingly shoved my set of keys down into her bra and held them from me all night effectively trapping me in my own home with her. My mind wondered what she had done with my keys once she changed last night, I’m sure with the door still firmly locked she held them in her possession still this morning.


I let out a long sigh, I knew the beast was in the kitchen. Against the sensation of the pit forming in my stomach I knew I would have to deal with her. I turned towards the kitchen


She was sitting at my small dining table, just like we had both done the previous night. Dressed in jeans, and a shirt snuggled under a jumper I presumed. Her eyes already drawn to me I quickly remembered she had a lot more on than I did. My hands quickly reached down to cover up my underwear clad genitals.


“Nice of the host to join me” she remarked, with a quick glance at my crotch she continued “Don't worry I’ve already eaten”


She winked as me as she delivered the line, it wasn't playful just cold. There of course was no doubt what she meant with the wink. Surprisingly my mind defaulted as if the coast was clear and my hands relaxed as she turned her gaze back towards my eyes. My eyes where still darting across the room, it appeared she had been busy cooking there was eggshells left by the sink. As if reading my mind off where my eyes trailed she spoke again


“I made an Omelette. I had to use a lot of because of your tiny eggs” She didn't say it's what she expected, but she certainly implied it. I bought small because of my size. Interesting how she could take a small comment and still manage to hit my feelings. I wasn't even fully aware if she knew she had ever so slightly stung me


Regardless she still had a mess and by the looks of it had no intention of cleaning up to herself. I knew she had left it as a job for me to do later. I glanced over at the clock in my kitchen. 10:47am! For once she wasn't the focus as I suddenly remembered I had my own life to manage.


“Fuck! I'm late!” I blurted out completely forgetting she was in the room


“So?” She cut through the air, unable to contain my anger I turned back to her


“So? SO!? I need my job! I need to pay my bills! What world do you live in?”


I wasn't sure if she was surprised or shocked at my outburst. But she sat still in silence for a moment. She didn't respond in anger


“I could give you a job”


I was still irritated but calmed down, it seemed like she was making a genuine offer although I didn't dare consider it for a second. She was still this rough stranger that seemed to delight in my torment. Regaining control of my emotions I let out a long sigh. She didn't get it


“I'm sure you would be great to work with” I started lying through my teeth being as diplomatic as possible “But I want my job, the one I fought to get. That I’ve worked hard at and take great pride in. You may think what I do is a joke, you've made fun of it. But I’ve worked hard for it and it gives me something you might not understand. It's something I’ve earned and applied myself too after years of being told no or getting by on handouts and sympathy.”


Again there was silence. I hadn't meant to pour so much emotion into it, but I was so taken aback by her dismissive attitude. It was true though, sure I had to pose around and do photo's some might find weird. But it was something I did, and it was money I earned myself. I felt accomplished working, that despite so many people looking down on me I could contribute and pay my own way despite it all. She seemed to really ponder before standing up


“I get that”


I was a little lost, she always was this barrier both physically and verbally. I never expected her to stand up and agree with me. She always had an answer no matter what I said to her. So for her to acknowledge I had a fair point and she understood that, it left me taken aback. She could tell I was speechless at the moment.


“Well, are you going to get ready or not?”


I slowly nodded and quickly rushed off to get showered and find some fresh clothes. She had taken away last nights clothing but I still had some stuff in the cupboard. I had forgotten about it as my focus was 'where had this stranger gone in my house' and 'where was my original clothes'. As nice as she seemed to be today I made sure to lock the bathroom door as I prepared, although I would do that even if I had company over.


I made sure it was a speedy shower and dressing. I was late enough as it was. When I returned to my small living room she was already standing by the door, the bags she had brought with her gone besides the handbag draped over her shoulder, my house keys left dangling from her finger as her other hand rested on her hip.


It seemed, or so it appeared that she was going to leave without much of a fuss. I suppose maybe she'd had her fun and was ready to get back to her own world


“I believe these are yours?” She said handing me back the keys, her sly fingers placing them back in my awaiting hand. She then gestured for me to move through the door suggesting it was already unlocked. We both walked outside, she of course ducking under the frame on her way through. I waited until she was out and turned to lock the door. I patted my pockets marking sure I had grabbed my phone and wallet, they where there, sitting in their normal spots on the way out.


She turned towards her car which she had left in the driveway and I turned towards the gate when she called back out to me


“Where are you going?” She asked


“Uhh, to the train station?” I replied. It was a bit of a walk but nothing I wasn't used too, although way later than normal. I wasn't sure what trains would be running at this time


“I wouldn't bother, let me drive you” With this she pointed to the passenger side door “By the time you sort that shit out it'll be time to head home, I’ll get you to work”


She made an excellent point, however I would be a passenger in her car. If she changed direction I would then become a prisoner unable to stop her from driving where she chose. It was tempting though, she was right. I would make it to work faster than walking and then waiting for the right train. Again I wasn't sure when the next train to my destination was available, I was unfamiliar with the time table at this time. Still though I was unnerved with the prospect of spending a long trip alone in her car with her, so I politely declined.


“No thanks, I’ll take the train”


She frowned for a moment.


“Come on, let me drive you” She paused for a moment, aware of what I was thinking “I'll only go to your work and no funny business I promise”


“Really?” I said now a bit more tempted and relieved. She seemed genuine


“Ugh, just get in the car you have my word”


It was unlike me to take her at her word, I glanced back towards the gate and down the street. I knew that I would be extremely late walking and waiting on the trains. Giving her a wide berth I made my way around to the passenger side of the car. She clicked the button and unlocked the doors. I very hesitantly got in. Her car was nice, I didn't know my brands but I knew this was an expensive and fancy vehicle


Not long after I closed my door she got in the other side, she slung her handbag off and roughly into my lap


“Hold my shit” She commanded, quickly putting on her seat belt and starting up the engine. I let her handbag lay in my lap turning to do my seat belt as well awkwardly. As she put the car into reverse the doors could be heard locking as we pulled out onto the road. With that we accelerated away


Not much was said for the first part of our journey, she asked for an address to go to and then complied she understood where she was going. I never drove, I only saw the world to work by the train. Although a different route and I was seeing some things at different angles I could still identify some landmarks on our drive that indicated we where heading in the right direction.


Half way through the trip I tried to move her handbag off my lap and onto the floor. Taking one hand of the wheel she pushed it back up against my chest and held it to my lap


“I told you to hold it” She said coldly, displeased I had tried to push it away. “If you sit where I put my bag, then you hold it. My shit doesn't sit at your feet”


Again she seemed annoyed and made it clear she didn't want her belongings anywhere else. Upon feeling that I got the message she retracted her hand. I glanced over at the free back seats and then slightly shrugged my shoulders as to not call attention to myself, or hers away from the road.


So I sat there for the entire journey with her handbag on me, partially unzipped I could glance in at some of the mess of items strewn about freely inside. I mostly averted my gaze if I felt she was looking out the corner of her eye at me, which felt like most of the time. There really wasn't much to her handbag. Like any woman’s handbag it contained key items and feminine products all just shoved in freely together like nick nacks collected over time


Now a decent way into our trip she received a phone call


“Work” She let out a little sigh before turning back to me “This will be fun”


She gave me a wink and answered the call, allowing it to play out through the car's stereo system while she drove


“Hello”


“Hey” A male voice on the other side weakly answered


“What do you want?”


“Are you coming in today?”


She seemed to pause as if weighing up her options


“I might later”


“Okay... Did you fill out any of the forms over the weekend”


“Nope, I was busy this weekend” With one arm she reached over and patted me on the head.


“Oh” The voice came up disappointed but accepting as if this was the norm. “So are you going to do them later, they're due tonight”


“You do them!” She replied sharply


“But that's not my...” His voice trailed off. She smirked to herself knowing he had said to much


“Did you not hear me clearly? I said fucking do them! I want them on my desk ready to hand in by eight”


“That means I’ll have to stay back!” The other side whined


“Do that then. Or do I need to come down and personally supervise you?”


“No...” faintly the voice replied


“Good, then I expect my work to be done by eight” She said with clear instruction. I was both awestruck and terrified at the command she had over this individual. I didn't know what she did for a living, but it sounded like she didn't do much. She sounded like an old school bully demanding her homework be done before the due date. She was getting others to do her work for her.


“Yes” acknowledged the voice on the other end.


“Don't fuck it up, or you'll be working through next weekend”


“Yes”


All protest was gone, the other party simply understood and agreed. She hung up. Stopped at a light she turned to me and with delight all she said was


“That was work, they're scared of me down there”




After that there wasn't much else to our journey, just me sitting by with her handbag. She driving with the radio on, and the road itself


She had no trouble locating the building where I worked and did modelling. Awkwardly as she pulled up out front I extracted myself from under the handbag and proceeded to thank her ready to close the door


“So this is where you work?” She questioned before I could shut the door and be away from her, much like the man she had berated earlier all I offered was a simple response


“Yes”


“Interesting”


That was the last word she spoke to me, I hesitated a moment expecting more before realising I was free to go and closed the door. I watched for a moment as she drove off down the street before turning for work

Chapter End Notes:

Turned out longer than I expected for a building chapter. Also I'm aware it's been a long time between updates but was happy to get back into the flow of writing again. I'll never abandon this story for those who have faithfully kept up to date, however I do have plans to spin off from it or even rewrite the concept at a small size. Am pretty invested in the character or monster I've created. But anyways enough about that!

Good to get another chapter out, as always reviews, feedback and criticism are appreciated if you feel like leaving something. I always read them and am keen to hear everyone's thoughts if you'd like to share them