- Text Size +

Chapter 16: Crushed


It was at this point that I realised I had made an error in judgement. I had take the edge, but she had decided to use more of the centre. As she finally came to rest on her side I realised I had slipped back as everything was trending towards the centre of the bed. Before I had fully realised what was happening as I had been hampered by lack of vision in the dark, I was more in the centre of the bed than I realised. My back was pressed right against her firm back.


Gravity wasn't helping my case either, even though she was on her side, her back was somewhat over me pinning me slightly, some of her weight was shifting down onto me. In my initial panic to get back towards the edge I had unwittingly positioned myself lower down the bed compared to her. My head was more so below her shoulders than where it should be, instead of my head resting on the pillow adjacent to hers. I was uncomfortably having my head fall onto the bed with no support. I tried to reach up and bring it back, but with one pinned to the side of the bed and the other unable to reach up far enough i'd be forced for now to sleep without the pillow.


This had been a big mistake on my part. Now I was mostly pinned to her back, I could maybe try to get out later but for now it seemed like I was stuck here. Because in desperation I had asked her to move and she had pretty much instructed back not to as she was comfortable.


It felt like I was on the train all over again, when she had forced me to be a pillow for her against the wall. While this wasn't as strong and direct to keep me in place, she still had me pretty firmly in place with her. I couldn't help but be somewhat amazed by her back, this woman had a lot of strength in a lot of places, but this was the second occasion I was left struggling with her back. She had strong legs, she had strong arms. But now on two occasions her firm strong back had my measure


My humiliation was only becoming more and more apparent as time pressed on. I grew more uncomfortable throughout the night, she hadn't moved from her position in over an hour. I was fairly certain that she had fallen asleep. She was a snorer, although it was not loud and egregious. In fact it was rather small and quiet which isn't what I expected it to be. If it wasn't her snore, I would have thought it was quite a cute and innocent little snore she had.


It wasn't time to be focusing on that though, I had to think of a way to get out of here. Her back was simply killing me holding me where it was and I didn't want to be here any longer. With my free hand I quietly stretched forward grabbing a hold of the mattress cover. I gave it a tug to see how far tucked in it was, I was hoping i'd made my bed rather well and it would be tucked in firmly giving me something to perhaps pull myself away with. Giving it a light pull I did notice that it was quite resistant.


Slowly and carefully I pulled myself out a little, after a while I noticed that while delicate I was making progress. I had to be patient though, I wasn't sure if she was a light or a heavy sleeper, I hoped heavy but without knowing it wasn't worth the risk of waking her up and perhaps making her furious. I was making progress though, it was a delicate operation and I could feel myself slowly getting away from the pressure of her back.


I was nearing the home stretch now, I had completely lost track of time. I'd removed a lot of my torso quietly from underneath her as she remained on her side. All now I had to do was very quietly shift my lower body out without much noise and then somehow quietly exit the bed without disturbing the hard tucked sheets to much. Perhaps I could head downwards a bit as the sheets had been completely loosened at the foot of the bed so her legs could sprawl out.


That was my updated plan, the side was to risky. I think I moved about an inch or two down from where I previous was when it all went pair shaped.


I heard the bending of the bed springs, it wasn't a violent movement but for the first time in a while she was moving. I didn't have much time to look, but what I saw was the wall I had attempted to escape coming towards me.


Her back was moving towards me, and it was rolling me over with it. It seemed to be happening in slow motion but the arm that I once had pinned became trapped under her, then the weight came down on my left side. Then with the clanking of those bed springs came the full weight.


She had rolled over in her sleep flat on her back, and I had been caught under it like something in the path of a steam roller


I found being back to back with her sideways was a far more tolerable hell than what I was experiencing now. I was pressed faced down into the bed, with her weight now on top of me crushing me I could feel those bed springs really driving into me. I was as flat as a pancake. The weight was excruciating, as I had said, her back was quite firm. Now all of that power and muscle was baring down on me completely


I moaned in pain “get off me you stupid bitch”


There was no response, she was still as anything. The only movement I could feel from her was breathing, which was a very minor thing to pick up on but I was so glued to her back that it was noticeable from down here.


I also found that it was getting unbearably hot, not only did I have this gigantic woman on top of me, but she was under the sheets. Fresh oxygen was becoming non existent. My head was caught directly between her shoulder blades, it gave me a small turning space either side. Although turning my head required a great deal of effort and strain. At this point I had long since given up on being discreet, I was desperate for air. I found my head turned to my side trying to gasp in as much air as I could from the small pockets I had under her. Of course this air wasn't fresh, it smelt of her soap and perfume but I really had no other options.


I had tried to push her off believe me, but my arms where crushed flat like the rest of me. I couldn't get enough power to even get my arms up enough to push up. Even if I could use my arms I don't think I could push up against all this downwards force on my back.


Oxygen was becoming limited, my eyes where struggling to stay open. I was feeling very faint under the pressure and humidity. I closed my eyes, my drifting final thoughts, thinking this was going to be my end, crushed under this woman unwittingly as she slept

Chapter End Notes:

As i said it's been a year getting these last two chapters out


If you're still interested or new to the story, i'd love to here from you all again