- Text Size +

Chapter 13: Glimpse

 

After her lesson and show of force she again exited the room and made herself comfortable on my couch. I on the other hand was left in the kitchen to clean up the mess. While she had given or rather shown me a specific way of cleaning up the mess, I resorted back to cleaning the spilled lasagne like a human being would. Sure I would incur her wrath again if she found out, but she sounded complacent on my couch and I felt confident I could get away with it.

 

Finally I had removed the stains from her boots and completely removed any trace of the lasagne from the floor. The boots where ready to be delivered back to her, I got up with them in tow and approached the door.

 

During the time I had spent in the kitchen cleaning she grew more and more louder from the other side of the door. It didn't take much to guess that she was enjoying the wine she had brought along for her own amusement. This already made an uncomfortable situation all the more uncomfortable. However the only bonus I could possible be afforded was that I had no idea what she was like drinking. It was possible she could grow even more bitchier if that where possible, or actually lower her guard a little and perhaps show some a more caring side I hadn't seen. I had to brace myself for whatever version of her was present on the other side.

 

I marched back into my own living room, walking around the couch and placing the boots at her feet. She was lying down on my couch as best she could with her lower half just dangling on the floor over the side carelessly. She didn't pay me any attention as the TV screamed in the background, she was watching someone do stand up. I didn't recognise the comedian. Her long arm reached for the coffee table and grabbed the bottle. Ignoring the glass supplied, she took a large swig of her wine straight from the bottle before placing it back down on the coffee table. This was followed by a loud laugh obviously finding the comedian amusing. I found it interesting that a laugh could sound so different given the circumstance. Whenever I had heard her laugh before, it was taunting and mocking, directed more so at me. This laugh seemed genuine and real, and unrelated to me. It felt like I had just witnessed a layer of her peel away to reveal something real and unmanufactured, all from a simple and honest laugh.

 

I snapped out of my thoughts, my unwanted guest was overstaying her welcome. I spoke up but the TV blared over me, the remote firmly clutched within her hand. I instead moved in the way of the TV and stood in front of her line of sight.

 

“Out of the way” she roared. I didn't know what I was doing if I must be honest, my confidence seemed to come in random bursts and I was feeling fed up.

 

“No, it's time for you to go...”

 

I don't know what I was expecting in terms of responses. She made a quick swing with the back of her hand and I copped the brunt of it. I'd never been slapped before, but I assumed the back would be harder than the front of the hand. I didn't want to compare though, all I knew is that it hurt. It was full on too, there was no holding back. A full momentum backhanded slap. It floored me also, I was starting to notice a trend of ending up on the floor whenever I challenged her. I rubbed my cheek for a little while but got back to my feet and moved in front of the TV again, this time behind the coffee table and out of reach.

 

“Ok you've had your fun” I said with arms folded

 

“Are you giving me an order?” she stirred in the chair, getting herself upright.

 

“I'm just asking you to go for now, you've been here long enough”

 

“I'll decide when I go” she said raising her voice slightly “And i'm not leaving, besides I couldn't if I wanted too”

 

“Why not” I uncrossed my arms a little, feeling uncomfortable

 

“I'm a bit over” she stated, referring to the blood alcohol limit for driving. This did indeed present a problem, as much as I despised her I couldn't expect her to drive.

 

“What about a cab or a nearby hotel?” I pondered

 

“No” delivered simple, flat and authoritative. She had no intention of budging. Perhaps I could reason with her, even if her mind wasn't sound.

 

“But i've got nowhere for you to stay, no appropriate furniture or bedding”

 

“I'll manage” she said dismissively

 

The unending nightmare, for now it seemed like I was stuck with her. But I was desperate to get away, so I decided it was time to abandon ship. I walked over to my made up key bowl by the door, but to my surprise I found that the keys where not there. I wasn't a detective but I think I could trace where they had gone. I looked over at my shoulder at her, now sitting upright on my creaking couch. Fishing into her top she pulled out the very set of keys I was looking for. Panicking I ran over to the door and tried to open it, I had no luck. She had dead bolted, it was impossible to turn the handle without the key.

 

I turned to face her again, that all to familiar smirk appearing across her face. She jangled the keys tauntingly around her finger. She had been busy while I was in the kitchen, never had it occurred to me I could be trapped like a rat in my own home. The familiar walls that I had felt so comfortable in now started to feel like a prison.

 

“Looking for something?” she mocked with a slight slur

 

“Why?” I blurted out

 

“Because I wouldn't want you running off again” she took another swig of her wine and stuffed the keys back down into her bra

 

“Please I have work tomorrow morning, I can't entertain you all night”

 

“You should probably take a sick day. I'm not going home first thing in the morning” She flicked off the TV and then beckoned me forward with her finger. I cautiously approached the now upright amazon, she was planning something

 

“I'm bored” she stated, this couldn't bode well for me. I forgot everything to do with the previous argument and was now focused how to best brace myself for her idea of entertainment.

 

“I know! How about a little ride?”

 

“Pardon?” I said unsure with what she meant. I deeply hoped she didn't mean something of the sexual nature, thinking back to the promise she had made at the start of the night. She could tell I had gotten quite nervous by the statement, she simply laughed.

 

“Get your mind out of the gutter, not like that. I'll just lift you up on my shoulders like a kid at an amusement park”

 

I was about to protest, but she was already out of the couch in a flash. Moving around the TV and the coffee table towards the door where I still stood, she didn't wait for me to say anything. She dropped to her knees and quickly placed her head under my legs and began to lift me up. I had no choice but to go along with it and grabbed hold of her head as I didn't wish to fall. She rose up slowly my body moved from her neck to her shoulders as she moved upwards. The last part she did quickly I almost fell off backwards, I felt motion sick having been launched up so high so fast.

 

Her hands locked themselves around my legs securing me to her. Here I was the small man on the back of a giantess like some kid, it was rather humiliating and it had happened so quickly. I imagine this was like riding some wild mythical beast, or at least that is how it felt to me. I saw my home in a new perspective I had never experienced before. It was strange to see the top of my cabinet, to see the dust setting on top of the door frames and ceiling fan. All things a 'normal' tall person would notice upon entering my home, and stuff I had never seen, noticed or even thought about.

 

It had never occurred to me earlier when I was cleaning how filthy the above world would look to her. I had spent so long tidying for her I never thought this would be the first impression of my home she would see. That and I truly saw from her eyes how minuscule this apartment was. Everything was so far away and low to the ground. the ceiling I could touch from here if I wanted too, no doubt she could too very easily. For a slight moment I imagined myself sitting down there on my own furniture, that was a revelation. Imagining myself on that small couch and her looking down from up here I could see the power difference between us with my own eyes. I could almost slip into her mind, by looking from up here, how she saw the world. Back down there I was nothing to her up here. I can see why she found my easy prey, from me to my furniture everything looked weak and small from this perspective.

 

She took a step forward ducking under the fan and causing me to react fast and do the same as she only ducked far enough for herself. Never did I realise that this thing above me could present a hazard to someone else, I thought as I found my upper body clinging to her head as she moved. I also noticed the sheer power at work from her body alone, looking down as she took another step. I could see the raw power as her muscles moved in unison to propel her forward, the thud of the footstep as the force came down on my floor far below, and just how much distance she could cover from one simple step for her.

 

I was allowed to stay up on top for a long time as she traversed around the room., letting my eyes examine this different world. But eventually she tired of it and bent over allowing me to get off of her. As I jumped off of her and back to the world below, a part of me felt sad. As she returned to her standing position she again towered over me, now I felt worthless down below again. A feeling I didn't realise I had, but now I was more enlightened. Only then had I been able to experience a perspective she took for granted every day. Sure she could lie down and see things from my perspective, but she never truly understand it or realise it, like I had with her just now. Because it would be common for her to lie down or get on the floor every now and then, but for me to be so high was a rarity. It felt weird to say but I had some sort of awakening while I was up on her shoulders. Having seen my world from her perspective, I now felt weak and small being placed back into it.

 

“My turn” she said breaking my line of thought. I simply stared up at her, unsure of what she meant. She could tell I was lost. “Fair is fair, now you do me”

 

She had to be joking, there was no way I could lift her up. She took a step closer to me and placed her legs either side of me. She wasn't joking, she fully expected me to do something. She lowered herself down towards me hovering her behind above my scrawny shoulders. I instinctively tried to wrap my arms around her thighs as she squatted on me, even that proved to be a challenge. I just hoped she wouldn't kick up her feet and expect me to be able to hold all of her. She seemed to know this and just held her position.

 

I closed my eyes and strained with all my might to try and propel my legs upwards and to lift her. All I could do was feel my arms grip get thinner and thinner as I went up but she didn't, my arms having to deal with thicker areas of her thighs then where I started. My head and hair made contact with the top of her. During all my staining to lift I never even realised where I was going, my head was by one of her most intimate areas. And something felt really off about the whole thing. I opened my eyes, I was met with black leather. I looked down and saw my body and light with her legs either side of me.

 

I wasn't claustrophobic but I felt it right now, this was a tight space my head was in, and one I didn't want to be in at all. I heard a faint audible sloshing sound from behind me, something was running through my hair. I did something that I instantly regretted. I slightly released my grip and turned my head over my shoulder. There it was unshielded and in full view, her vagina staring back at me. My body quickly turned back to eyes front looking directly at the inside of her leather dress. I froze, I was truly disgusted. Then my thoughts drifted back to what I had felt in my hair. I instantly began to gag

 

“Is that all you got?” she remarked

 

I stifled my gagging. Truth be told, I was unsure if she had realised I had just completely looked her privates in the eye and touched. The contact and moment was so quick and I withdrew very quickly, it was possible she hadn't even noticed. But I had, and I don't think I could ever erase the memory of what I had saw. Sounds funny to say, but even a quick glance over the shoulder it was terrifying and unexpected to witness. I had never pictured or imagined it, but it was just as terrifying if not more terrifying than any other part of her. I don't know what I expected when I turned, but I at least expected the censorship of a undergarment, not just 'it' on full display.

 

“Given up?” I realised that I had fully withdrawn from trying to lift her, as I was in shock a little. I was totally freaked out and disgusted. It was best to get away from it as quickly as possible, and giving in was the right option.

 

“I can't do it...” I said panting a little to sell it. She broke the formation of her squat

 

“ugh...” she grunted “I suppose it can't be helped. Perhaps you're better suited to being a pony”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thoughts?