- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 12: Dog

 

She released her grip with a lot of force, making sure to shove me as she let go of my tie. It was so aggressive the nature of the push, I was tipped off my chair. She had made her point loud and clear, she was quite intent on running things from here on out. I had been in this position many times before, on the ground and near her. But it as always was just terrifying to look up at her from as low as the floor.

 

“Can't we just go back to enjoying dinner?” I cried from the floor

 

“For starters, you're the one who started it” she spoke “Secondly the food was shit”

 

She wasn't playing nice at all now, no doubt the food was not of a higher standard but I had put an effort into making it. She picked up what was left sitting on her plate and casual held it in her hand almost like a waitress, but displaying cockiness as she did so.

 

“It's fucking dog food, and dog food belongs on the floor with the dog” It sounded like gordon Ramsey was critiquing my own home cooking, with the swear words and with what she expected. Unfortunately I did not put two and two together with what she meant as I watched her casually tip the plate in her hand, only for the food to drift and slip of the plate. I watched as the half eaten lasagne plummeted down the side of her body before impacting and splatting on the floor, with the remains to my salad frittering down onto it.

 

She moved forward towards me, treading lightly around the mess she had created. In a one swift stride she was standing over me yet again, her upper body reached forward as she leant over at me. First I thought she was just moving so to spark more fear from me, and it worked as it looked like a building was collapsing on top of me. But that wasn't her intention, in fact her true intention was to remove her boots from her feet and legs. When she was done she ever so casually dumped them in my lap

 

“Clean your dog food off my boots” She instructed “I'm going out to my car to get something”

 

As if to further humiliate me she took her next step towards the door over me, not even caring if I where to look up her skirt (Which I didn't!) before leaving and slamming the door shut behind her.

 

I sat on the tiled floor now along again for the moment, with a pair of woman's boots sitting in my lap. I could see that the lasagne had indeed made some sort of impact on one of her boots smearing across the side near to the heel of the shoe. I picked myself up off the floor, the openings of the boots positioned by my face where starting to make my eyes water and I decided I wanted to be as far away from any presence of hers. But more importantly I had a job to do, if I was to avoid her wrath again. Her outbursts where becoming more unpredictable as she grew more confident with what she could get away with. For now I didn't want to tempt her into making the situation any more worse for me, and she wasn't going far away to retrieve whatever it was she had brought with her.

 

So I got up and searched for the sponge in my sink, soaked it with water and made my way back towards her boots, standing where I had left them. Turning the one dirtied boot on it's side I began to scrub away at the stained area. It came away very easily, as of course the damage done to it was only recent occurring mere moments ago.

 

She wasn't gone long, which was obviously she only had to journey outside and back in again. When she came back I could see her holding wine bottles under her arms. She moved around me placing them on the kitchen counter before retuning to stand In front of me, shadow looming with hands on hips.

 

“What are you doing?” She pondered, perplexed I had no idea what to say to that, I was doing as I had been asked

 

“Cleaning your boots?” I Said, doubt strong in my voice unsure if I had done something wrong.

 

“Are you honestly that stupid? that you can't even figure out how to be a dog?” Oh I had a terrible feeling where this was going . She reached down and removed her boots from my working arms placing them up on the bench along side her wine. “All fours, now!” She spoke commandingly. The way she said it screamed obedience at me and my body without consulting me for thought did as instructed. I craned my neck upwards waiting for the next instruction, she gestured her finger to move forward and my arms and legs towards the spilt food. She may have called me stupid but I was smart enough to figure out where this was going, so I sat and awaited the next instruction.

 

I knew it was coming, she would order me to eat the food up off the floor. My body was starting to protest as if suddenly realising that it's giving into obedience was a bad move having now linked up to my mind, now it was on the same page as me and didn't want to continue with the next instruction. But the next order didn't come, I looked down at the ruined lasagne, eyes fixed awaiting and order that didn't come.

 

I felt a warm and delicate touch on the back of my next, my skin could easily pick up the warmth, the softness and the texture of fabric, as well as the wetness of a few pockets of sweat. The sensation slowly dragged it's way up my neck, leaving hair standing after it's passover. Slowly it her foot made its way over to my hair, toes running through the hair on the back of my hear before resetting in a suitable flat position. The rest of her foot joined her toes, satisfied with the resting place the arch and heel of her foot joined the sensation of feelings on the back of my head.

 

Then came the force of everything above, the power of her lower leg, thigh and muscle all moving in unison to bring the foot downwards. My head attempted resistance transferring the forces to my arms and feet as I tried to keep my head up, but I was unable to stop the forces at work. Either my head would give way and I would bow down, or all of me would collapse to save myself from my head trying to part from my next. It would turn out to be the latter as all the force I had transferred to my arms and legs weakened them and they gave way. I collapsed face first into the left over lasagne on the floor.

 

Thankfully she wouldn't progress any further by pushing more weight and pressure onto my head , in stead she just let her foot relax on the back of my head, which meant her other leg was still holding all her force and weight, I didn't want to think about being underneath all of that. It would be a little short lived as she would again apply some weight to hold me under her foot as she attempted to rake her foot back and forth, and my face along the tiles and messy food. After that thought she would finally relent and let me go allowing me to pull my face out of the mess and breath again. The whole time she hadn't even said a word, which was actually uncharacteristic for her.