- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is slow as it is a set up for further chapters to come.  Kindly bear in mind this is story one of a Trilogy Of Teachers, so the main focus is about teachers and their tinies.

 

Ladd

An Unrelated Miss Ladd.  Any assumption is on your part.  Just displayed for no particular reason.

 

 

 

 

  April walks hesitantly into the school’s office to check her mailbox.  To both her relief and disdain the school’s principle, Mr. Morgan, the eighth grade history teacher, Mr. Johnson, and one of the counselors, Mr. Rollins, are preoccupied with harassing Miss Ladd, one of the gym teachers and perhaps the prettiest woman in the school. 

 

April quickly gathers her mail and begins heading back towards the door when she glances over at the scene.  Miss Ladd’s eyes were pleading with April to save her from the situation.  April looks back to the door, then thinking about how she often felt herself whenever she was caught in the horrible and desperate situation of being harassed by these same men.

 

“Miss Ladd, I heard a ruckus coming from the girl’s locker room.  You should check out what is going on in there before someone gets hurt and the school gets sued for negligence.” April says loudly for other teachers and the office staff to hear and bear witness to her warning.

 

Startled and knowing they would be held accountable for any delay leading to a lawsuit, Mr. Morgan, Mr. Johnson, and Mr. Rollins all part away from Miss Ladd so she can check on the situation.  She quickly heads out the door followed by April Richards.

 

Walking down the hallway at a fast pace Miss Ladd turns to Miss Richards.  “Thank you for saving me from those assholes, April.”

 

“I’ve been there myself.  I personally think of them more as three pieces of shit.  Being assholes is too good for them.  Up an asshole on the other hand.” April gives a mischievous look to Miss Ladd, who seems a bit bemused.  “One day they will get exactly what they deserve.  Oh, there’s no real problem in the girl’s locker room.” she tells Miss Ladd, who grins at her in gratitude.

 

When they get to a hallway crossing they part ways.  Miss Ladd glances back over her shoulder and smiles to April.  In return April gives a slight wave.  Miss Ladd turns and continues walking away, as she does April eyes the slender, yet heavily toned physique beneath the gym teacher’s lose fitting gym outfit; April bites her lower lip in appreciation.

 

Walking to her classroom April realizes Miss Ladd looks identical to a television actress from Charlie’s Angels with a similar name.

 

  -  

 

“DRRRRRRING” the bell rings announcing the beginning of class.  Students settle down at their desks as Miss Richards begins to address them.

 

“Let’s begin where we left off yesterday.  Who can tell me…” April is interrupted by three boys talking loudly as they enter class late, as usual.  Walking slowly to their seats in the back of the classroom, they knock books off of a few of the other students desks, punch a couple of the smaller boys in their arms, and grab at the prettier girls in the room who try to push them away.  Finally taking their seats, the trio continue to talk loudly, not caring the least about the disturbance they are causing.

 

“Well class, seems the failures have finally arrived.  Perhaps now we may continue our lesson.” she announces loudly before the class.  Mouths drop; the three disruptive students go silent.  No one has ever confronted them so brazenly before.  Today however, Miss Richards, their formerly docile teacher, is expressing a confidence that takes the entire classroom by surprise.  The ever present tingling of a shrunken man, no bigger than a grain of salt, trapped between the warm loving folds of her womanhood, pleasuring her ever so slightly.

 

“Tell us, would you three care to apologize to the class for your harassment of them?  Would you like to tell us all how sorry you are for disrupting their studies, interfering with their futures as successful, educated men and women?” April asks the stunned boys.

 

After a long silence, one of the boys, Troy yells out “UP YOUR’S!” to Miss Richards.  A strange grin forms on her lips as she replies “Remember those words Troy.” as the rest of the class listens on bewildered by the turn of events.

 

“You can’t talk to us like that bitch.” a second boy, Johnny calls out.

 

“I Just Did!” Miss Richards tells him.  “What are you going to do about it?  You want to go to Principle Morgan’s office and cry to him BIG ole Miss Richards thinks you and your two friends act tough but are just weak LITTLE boys?”  April feels empowered by the tiny man she has subjugated within her moistening pussy.

 

“Johnny’s not crying, and I’m not crying neither.“ the third boy Arron says loudly in defiance.

 

“It’s ‘either’ you dolt.  You used a double negative, more proof that I am right in that you’ve failed in learning basic material.”  April feels good.  For too long these three boys have been attacking other students and teachers, promoted from one grade to the nest under No Student Left Behind despite failing marks; all the while causing those around them pain and inflicting abuse.  She wishes she could grow the tiny man inside her and orgasm right here and now.  Only modesty and protocol prevent her from revealing her secret.

 

“Well, I’m giving you a chance to apologize to your fellow classmates.  If you don’t take it, you’re free to leave.” she tells them.  The three boys look at one another, and then back at Miss Richards.

 

“If we miss anymore school days, they said we will be expelled.” Johnny speaks up.

 

“Don’t you three have anyplace else to go?  Some place special perhaps, where you three belong.” April asks.  Everybody in the class, including the three boys look at one another confused, wondering where Miss Richards is referring to.

 

“I’m not going to any reform school.” Troy answers back.

 

“Reform school?  The way you three delinquents behave, I’m sure the three of you will end up imprisoned in a shithole where you can reflect upon my words.” April smirks wickedly which causes the three boys to stir uneasily.  April feels a warm wetness in her panties as a few snickers are heard from the other students listening in amazement at the verbal exchange.

 

“Now class, back to my earlier question, before we were so rudely interrupted…..” April continues on with the studies at hand; the feeling of power and victory coursing through her body.  The most wonderful thoughts about the miniature man helplessly drinking in her female sex juices.

 

Troy, Johnny and Arron remain silent yet restless in the back of the classroom; the three boys feeling an odd, unnerving sense of unease between them and their teacher, Miss Richards.

 

  -  

 

“Susan, hi.” April says excitedly to her friend in the teachers breakroom.

 

Looking around to make sure no one is listening.  “Well, did you go yet?” Susan asks.

 

Looking around just as Susan had, seeing she is free to talk, “Let’s just say I’m not alone.”

 

A huge smile beams on Susan’s face.  “Why you little vixen.”

 

“Ha-hum, you mean BIG vixen.” To which the two women smirk and giggle.

 

“Where?  How many?” Susan asks, barely able to contain her excitement for her friend.

 

“Five, plus one is coming as a gift from Ester.  I only have two now though, three are on special order.” April tells Susan with a joyful look.

 

“You have two on you now?  Nice!  And on a first name basis with Dr. Novak.  I knew you two would hit it off.  Isn’t she the nicest lady?”

 

“One.  The other is at home in its box.  It’s my new poodle lapdog.  I still have to train it though.  It’s a little uppity, probably scared that it belongs to ‘The Teacher Miss Richards’ now; plus it has to be taught to behave and accept its new life.  Ester is a sweetheart.  I’m thinking of having her over for tea.  You must come.”

 

“Talk about a duck taking to water.  A student, hmmm, gives a whole new meaning to ‘teacher’s pet’” they both snicker.  “I’d love to come over and have tea.  Of course, it’d be lovely.” Susan says happily.  “Sooo, where is he?  The one that wasn’t your student turned poodle lapdog.” Susan asks inquisitorially.

 

“He’s in my pussy, and he feels wonderful.” April answers in delight. 

 

“My My.  But…..” Susan leans in towards April and lowers her voice, “How are you not orgasming like crazy right now.”

 

April picks up the salt shaker from the rest of the condiments on the lunch table and pours some on the table.  She places her finger down on a single grain and lifts it up stuck to her fingertip, then smiling she shows it to Susan before playfully placing it on her tongue and swallows.

 

Susan lowers her head down to her large bosom and laughs silently.  “That small?”

 

“Till I get home.” April grins with thoughts of an evening of sex with her shrunken, human vibrator.  “And who are you to talk?  How many do you own?  Eight?  Nine?”

 

“Only eleven, but none in my pussy right now.  A few in each shoe though.” Susan tells April as she reaches over to the condiments and picks up a small four inch container of coffee creamer.

 

April looks under the table at Susan’s feet.  She’s wearing tight, black patent leather heels.  One or more four inch man in each shoe, ‘They must be packed in like sardines’ April thinks to herself.  Raising her head back up April lowers her face to hide her laughter before looking at her friend, “So mean.”

 

“Yeah, but my feet feel fantastic” Susan informs April.

 

“FYI, it wasn’t my student yet, but we both know the brat.  Let me give you a hint.  ‘Whaa, Whaa, she’s picking on me.’” April whines as she imitates the annoying boy she has locked in a box on her nightstand at home.

 

Susan’s face lights up in delight, “That’s too funny.  Absolutely perfect.  You’ll have to let me walk him on his leash after he’s been trained.”

 

“Agreed.”      

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to comment.