- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Tale One, Chapter One of A Trilogy Of Teachers.

Author's Chapter Notes:

No, NOT for Tribute

 

 

“An Unrelated April”

Any assumption is on your part. 

Just displayed for no particular reason, her name never mentioned.

 

The metallic crash of a garbage can lid startles April.  As she looks quickly towards the source of the sound she hears the loud meow of a cat and watches as it scampers beneath a nearby dumpster.

Calm down April.  Get hold of your nerves.  It was just a cat.’ she tells herself.

The alleyway is poorly lit, with dark shadows hiding all sorts of potential dangers.  Still, April felt safe more than anything, after all, if the stories are true, no fly hangs around a spiders’ web.

After another twenty yards she sees the door her friend and colleague Susan described to her.  Approaching it she stands hesitantly in front of it.  ‘The point of no return.’ she thinks to herself.  She raises her hand to knock, indecision racing through her mind, and so then quickly knocks.  “I’ve done it now.” April says aloud.

After a few seconds pass, a small door, where normally a peephole would be, opens, small steel bars covering the otherwise unprotected hole in the door.  “Yes?” a heavily Eastern European accented woman’s voice asks.

“Susan…..Susan sent me.” April tells the lady as she passes a letter of introduction towards the woman through the windows’ bars.

The woman takes the letter and April watches the woman look down as she reads it.  Then the woman closes the door to the window; April hears several locks being unlatched and then the main door opens.

“Please, come in.” the woman asks her as she grabs Aprils arm and rushes her inside, then relocks the door behind them.  “Susan said she had a work colleague at school that may be interested in a purchase.  Miss Richards I presume.”

“Yes.  But I’m not sure.  I mean I want to; but it all seems too unreal.  Wrong even.” April replies.

The woman smiles at April.  “Playing God is not to be taken lightly.  But you will not be playing.  Do not fool yourself, you will be God.  ITS’ God, or THEIR God, depending upon what you buy.  They the powerless, you their almighty.”  The woman sees a look of concern form on Aprils face.  “Relax, I’m being too melodramatic.  Please, follow me into the backroom.”

April tries to shrug off what the woman just told her and follows behind down a short hallway.  It’s now that April realizes how pretty the woman is when she turns back to look at April, yet wearing a seemingly juxtaposition of attire.  She’s wearing a white lab coat over what is best described as a gypsy dress.  Heavy brown suede knee high boots, and lots of jewelry.  Her dark black hair is slightly curled, yet not a hair out of place.

They enter a large warehouse full of all sorts of old and modern equipment.  It reminds April of Dr. Frankenstein’s lab mixed with Dr. Who’s TARDIS.  Then April sees it.  A three foot high by three foot wide by six foot long wood and chicken wire pen atop an old wooden work bench.  Slowly and in amazement April approaches it, her mouth drops as she breathlessly says “It’s true.  They’re for real.”

April almost pushes her face into the wire mesh screen to get a closer look.  Inside the pen are around twenty, eight inch tall men.  All are naked save for a shiny silver and gold chastity cage fastened to each ones penis.  Most men step back in fear, some are frozen where they stand, scared for their lives, and a few sit in fetal positions either crying or despondent. 

“They’re the new shipment, just arrived this morning, not yet fully converted but set at two feet.” the woman says to April as she taps a small wooden plaque hanging on the pen that reads “Two Foot”.

“Two Foot?” April asks in confusion more than as a statement.

“We set a maximum height for each one.  Most women like two foot tall as a maximum height setting.  Others prefer three feet so they are better able to perform domestic maid duties.  And there’s the rare yet occasional four foot option, that’s preferred by ladies who enjoy equestrian sports with their purchases used as their mounts; that’s to say their ponies.  Personally, I like riding my three foot and have no problems taking it on weekend excursions through the countryside.”

April is speechless, looking back and forth between the shrunken men in the pen and the woman.

“Where are my manners?  Dr. Esmeralda Novak, but please call me Ester.” The woman says extending her hand. 

“April, April Richards, April is fine.” she reaches out and shakes the woman’s hand, a complacent smile on her face.

“Worm!  Lady Bug!” Ester calls out seemingly to no one.  Quickly out of an adjoining room two very small looking girls wearing matching pink maids outfits, complete with ruffled rumba panties, clean white aprons, and pink bonnets on their small heads appear and courtesy before the doctor.  “We have a guest, serve refreshments in the parlor.” the doctor orders them and waves them off with her hand nonchalantly.

“Um, don’t you think you’re treating those little girls a bit harshly?” April asks.

“Ha Ha Haaa.  What little girls exactly?” the doctor gives April a sly look with a raised eyebrow.

It takes April a few seconds, and then it dawns on her.  “Domestic maids!  Why that’s incredible.  I thought you had child labor.” April laughs.

“I do, those were once useless, young boys.  I found a better use for them and they found their purpose in life.” Ester retorts.

A brief moment of silence is broken by both women laughing loudly.

April wipes the tears of laughter from her eyes and looks back at the shrunken men in the pen.  “What did you mean they haven’t been fully converted yet?”

“Well” the doctor begins as she too wipes the tears from her eyes.  “There are several changes made to them.  Frist conversion is obviously their size settings.  Second conversion is their durability.  Third conversion, their internal organ functions.”

“Durability?  Organ functions?” April asks confused.

“So a woman can handle them without a mess or lose.”

“Handle them, hmmm.” April smiles as she spies a curled up young man, possibly even a boy, crying in the pen.”

“Would you like?” Ester asks as she takes a key ring out from her lab coat pocket then unlocks the lid to the pen.  “Go ahead, grab one.”

April’s eyes light up, looking at the young man curled up then back to Ester to make sure she is serious.

“Go on, take one.” Ester insists.

April reaches over the wire mesh side of the pen.  Little men scatter for their lives but the tiny curled up boy never sees April’s giantess hand until it is surrounding his body and lifts him up into the air and out of the cage.  His little arms and legs thrash around in protest as he screams in terror, his voice so faint at his present size April thinks he sounds more like a baby than a shrunken man.

As April holds the tiny man in her hand, Ester closes and locks the pen lid.  “Come; let us talk in the parlor.” Ester suggests to April, who is effortlessly holding the shrunken man as if he were a doll.  April notices a pleasant tingling in the hand that is holding the man, his head, arms, and legs flailing from outside her fist which encloses his torso.

The two women walk along, passing more pens, some labeled “Three Foot”, “One Foot”, “Eight Inches”, “Six Inches”, and so forth.  There were all sorts of weird wooden contraptions and modern medical machines along with advanced computers and 3-D screens.  Mixed throughout were shrunken men in different devices, some monitored, and others apparently not. 

As they walk Ester explains “These heights are the maximum their owners can make them, of course they can be shrunk down to microbial size, then back again and down again and any size in between by their owner.  There’s no limit between maximum height and microbial, and no limit on how slowly, quickly, nor how many times their size can be changed.  The only limits are now their maximum and microbial heights.”

At one work station April sees a pair of pink gym sneakers with lime green stripes.  Inside one shoe she can make out a six inch man being incorporated into the insole.  The shoe next to that had a small figure of a man already protruding slightly from the insole.  Alongside was a pink bra with three men, one making up the underwire with his legs then his upper torso the bra’s rather large cup; another man is making up the underwire and cup of the other breast, and a tiny man stretched spread eagle connects the two cups in the cleavage area.  There was a matching pink T-back panty with the lump of a one inch man in the back section, where April guessed a woman’s’ asshole would be.

“That’s a special order.  A local lady ordered a few boys, six to be precise, to be parts of her gym bra, panty and shoes during her work hours.  Many ladies ask us for such special orders.  Take these boots for instance, one of our bestselling styles of insoles.” Ester says waving her arm like a showcase model introducing a prize on a gameshow as she points out a pair of knee high, black leather riding boots at another lab station.

“Is there a shrunken man in each insole?” April asks as she notices the squirming man she is holding is causing a most sensual tingling in her hand and forearm.

“No, not quite.”  Dr. Esmeralda Novak {Ester} grins realizing that April thinks much along the lines that she herself does.  “Each boot has four men in them, specifically their bodies up to their necks are angled beneath the ball of the foot to absorb the impact as she walks, with their heads protruding up, one head between each set of toes face first inward.  Some contain an extra man within the instep or beneath the heel, or both making six per boot.  Women love having between their toes and the bottoms of their feet licked as they go about their day.”

April gazes down at Ester’s brown suede boots.

“Six in each, and they sure do get ever so hot and sweaty in there.” Ester giggles as she secretly wiggles her toes acknowledging that she has a man’s’ head stuffed between each pair of her toes and one beneath each of her insoles and another one beneath each of her heels for a total of six in each of her shoes to walk upon, twelve total.

“Do the men, do they ever come out?”

“We never had a woman ask for them to be removed unless they order a different style of shoe, as some do for the various seasons.  All in all, the living insoles stay in the shoes permanently.  Mine have been in there since I put them in years ago.  I almost pity the three in that bra though.  The owner is quite endowed in the breast area, and those three are going to strain unbearably holding her huge tits.” Dr. Esmeralda Novak says as she points to the lab station of pink gym shoes, T-back panty, and bra that April looked at previously.

“Two questions.  How do they go to the bathroom and why is my hand holding this tiny guy tingling so marvelously?”

“I was waiting for you to ask.  Come, let us sit down.” Ester motions to April to take a seat in one of the chaise lounges in the parlor as the two small domestic maids enter from another door bearing trays of refreshments and a small box.

April notices a small protrusion in the chaise lounge she has been offered, about the size of a walnut, right below where her ass would sit.  Looking over, she sees the same protrusion in Dr. Esmeralda Novak’s chaise lounge.  April gives it no further minds and sits down upon it.

After they are both seated with a glass of champagne in hand, the walnut sized objects wedged deeply within both of their butt cheeks, Ester continues.  “Remember I said the one in your hand has not been completely converted yet, yes in size, but not yet in endurance and internal organ functions?”

“Yes” April answers holding out the struggling man in her hand, turning and squeezing him ever so slightly in amusement as a warm, electrical wave passes from her hand, up her arm, and around her shoulder and neck like a sensual massage, as yet another sensual wave emits from the small walnut sized object wedged between her butt cheeks.

“Well imagine having to clean up after them if they constantly go to the bathroom.  Or what happens if you jump into a pool with one stuffed between your legs?  The solution, change what they can consume and how their body handles it.  In short, they close down when forced to inhale or ingest anything not from a woman’s body. What they do consume, any and all bodily waste, their small intestines break down and spread throughout their bodies and emit as the pleasurable sensation you are feeling.”

“They’re living sex toys.” April giggles.

“You’re feeling their sexual potential with the shrunken man in your hand, and the shrunken head you’re sitting on.” Dr. Esmeralda Novak gleams with pleasure as she wiggles down upon her lounge chaise. 

April finally admits what she tries to ignore, she has a shrunken man’s head wedged up her asshole, and she likes it, a lot.

“You know, I know you, I mean your type.  You have a very high sense of morality and fairness.  Yet you know that your pleasure justifies these things serving you.” Ester says as she flicks Lady Bug, her domestic maid, in his forehead with her finger, causing him to stagger back slightly which causes both women to laugh.  “Your type is my best customers.”

“You’re quite the sells lady, I must say.” April smiles.

“Speaking of which, how may I help you?” Ester asks, to which April pulls out an envelope and hands it to the domestic maid Insect kneeling before her.  He rises, takes the envelope over to Ester and kneels before her.  Once she takes it Insect stands back up and goes over to April laying on her chaise lounge and kneels once again before her.

Ester opens the envelope and counts through the cash inside.  This is enough for five, quite a few for your first purchase.

“I’m buying two tonight.  Susan said you can do special orders.  There are three names in there.  They’ve been a problem for me at school.  I’d like them as my special orders.  Can you do that?”

Ester looks back inside the envelope and pulls out a piece of paper with three names and addresses on it she hadn’t noticed when she counted the cash.  “Yes; but of course it will take time as we have to set it up.  After all, we can’t have unexplained disappearances going on.  Agreed?”

“Of course.”  April agrees.

“And your other two?  Don’t include the one you’re holding.  I like you April.  I knew from the moment you stepped inside we would be friends.  It’s my gift to you.  I’ll send it to you once it’s been fully converted.  Would you like anything special done with it?” Ester asks.

April thinks about it, then realizes she really hadn’t thought this through.  She didn’t even know this place was legit until she saw all the shrunken men locked inside the pen.

Sensing her indecision, Ester speaks up.  “Worm, present April with the box.”  The domestic maid kneeling before Ester crawls over and raises the tray he is holding with champagne and a small wooden box.  April takes the box and opens it to find a beautifully jeweled neckless inside.

“The jewels are the secret to controlling them.  Touch the pendent to their chastity cage and then you have control of their size.  Simply by rubbing the pendent and thinking of a particular tiny or group of tinies, you can change their sizes at your will.  Mind you, they need to be milked or they get an extreme case of blue balls like Worm and Lady Bug here; unless they are specially fitted into apparel like the boots I showed you.  They are milked, very painfully I might add, with severe anal penetration with every step their owner takes down on them.  Similar to their small intestines there is no mess, only pleasure radiated to the wearer and frustration for the tiny.” Ester explains.

April puts on the neckless.  She hesitates, then collecting her courage exclaims “I want one in my panty.”

Ester laughs.  “Of course, might I suggest a six incher for that?”

“Yes” April answers joyously much to her own surprise.

“And the second, might I suggest a butt plug?” Ester asks April.

“No.  No, that’s for the three little shits on my list.  And six inch maximum will do for them as well.”

Ester laughs at April’s resolve for the three on her list.  “Ok then, how about a domestic maid like Worm and Lady Bug here.  It can clean your house and do your laundry, whatever you wish. Oh, as to your ass plugs, you can always stuff them, perhaps let their legs dangle out of your asshole like three living tails, or we can insert them up deep like a high colonic, the three of them back to back, where they will form a human plug, a clog so to speak, where they will be force fed your shit and in return they will emit the same wonderful sensual energy the one you are holding does, rather than have bowel movements of their own.”

“I LIKE THAT!  But let me think about those three.  As to my second, I think I prefer a poodle lap dog.” April smiles thinking of all the possibilities, now very glad she came to the store.

Ester can’t control her laughter.  “If that’s what you want.  Let’s go and pick out your new dildo and dog.  As you know, we can modify their bodies.  If you truly want to keep one as your pet dog, we can alter the lengths of its body parts and hair growth, basically we can make one a poodle for you.  May I suggest a two foot one for that, as you walking a four inch dog might raise some eye brows?  You can always change its size; but for public use it will nice to have a normal sized poodle.”

April happily agrees.

With that both women walk back out to the warehouse lab.  April looks at the few dozen men in the “Six Inch” pen and picks out a young looking, muscular boy as her dildo.  Ester removes him from the pen and places him in a wooden box with a lock on it similar to a jewelry box and locks it, handing April the box.

“We have a set of care instructions.” which she hands to April along with the box containing the shrunken man and the key to lock it.

At the “Two Foot” pen, April picks out a small boy she recognizes from her school.  Dr. Esmeralda Novak takes the eight inch boy, kept smaller than two feet while in the pen, he struggles and cries out then sees April Richards. 

“Miss Richards, help me!  Save me!”

“Oh, it knows you?” Ester asks.

“Yes, some stupid boy always annoying everybody at school.  He would probably be one of my students in a few years.  Always seeking attention, the little wimp, he’ll make a perfect lapdog.”

Ester giggles as she places the screaming boy into some type of nearby enclosure, then walks around to a keyboard and monitor.  Typing in a set of numbers, she tells April to look through the window of the machine’s lid.  Before her eyes, April watches in amazement as the boy’s form changes, his ears growing longer, his nose and mouth stretching out into a snout, a tail growing out from above his butt, his arms and legs reforming into those of a dog.

“I forgot, hair color?” Dr. Esmeralda Novak asks April.

“Pink!” she smiles excitedly as Ester enters a few more numbers then watches in fascination as pink hair grows out from the boy’s body.

“I’m afraid you will have to take it to a groomer to have the hair shaved into that of a show poodle.” Ester tells April as she powers down the machine.  “I have someone in mind, I’ve sent some to her before.  I’ll give you her veterinary card.”

Ester opens the door and pulls out a two foot long, pink poodle, then hands it to April.

The dog tries to speak but only wimpy arffs come from him.  He wiggles violenty to get free, only for Ester to shrink him down to two inches.  Holding him in her hand, she puts the tiny dog in a similar box to the first tiny and locks it, then hands the box to April.

“The key I gave you works on both boxes.  You’re going to have to train it, just as you would any dog.  Remember; touch your neckless pendent to its chastity cage to assume control over it from me and you can change its size at will.”

“This is incredible.  I’m so happy I came here.” April exclaims.

The two women exchange goodbyes, April handing back the Two Foot boy Ester still has to convert, and April rushes home with her two boxes under her arms.

 

 

April places the two boxes on the nightstand by her bed.  Taking the key she unlocks the box of her six inch tiny.  The tiny man is still curled up crying.  April takes him out of the box and touches the neckless pendant to his chastity cage.  A slight shock surges through both of them.

She tosses the tiny man on her bed and strips off her clothing down to her bra and panty.  Picking up the terrified man she pulls open the front of her panty and drops him inside.  The tingling sensation she fells holding similar to the other shrunken man in her hand earlier returns, only this time directly upon April’s pussy.  Her hips buckle as nerves throughout her body come alive with a spine tingling energy.

Time after time April explodes orgasm after orgasm upon the tiny man in her panty.  Her panties sopping, her body exhausted, April mentally shrinks the tiny man down to a grain of salt and begins to fall asleep, the slight sensations of pleasure still emanating from his diminutive form upon her womanhood.

 

 

April’s alarm wakes her up, it’s five thirty and time to get ready for work.