- Text Size +

< Warning! Contains Toilet Transformation, with lots of Scat, Farts, and Pee! Proceed with caution! >

        "Shit! The toilet's busted!" Brandi exclaimed, the bone dry bowl mocking her. 

        Her stomach groaned, a guttural protest of last night's late fast food binge. She could tell from experience that there was going to be a calling she would need to answer, and soon. She had hoped to get a head start on nature, but when she got to the bathroom to settle in for what was sure to be a lengthy dump she realized that she'd be holding on for quite a while longer unless a solution was found. 

        A pressure on her backdoor informed Brandi that time was of the essence. Thinking on her feet she remembered the TF App she had downloaded last week. It was supposed to be able to turn people into any object they wanted, maybe she could get a functioning toilet out of it. There was one problem, she needed someone who would be willing, or gullible enough to let her transform them. Brandi scrolled though her contacts, desperately searching for someone who she could call on. 

        "Amy... No... Brad? No.. Emily.." She muttered, pausing on the number of the girl she shared a few school projects with years ago. They weren't friends, hardly even acquaintances, but she lived in the same building as her, and she had always been a bit of a pushover. Another long groan spurred her into action. Brandi quickly tapped out a text to her potential prey, asking if she could come over and help out with an emergency. She made sure to include lots of despairing emojis, just to drive her point home. 

        Emily had been enjoying a nice day to herself, resting on the couch watching a true crime show. She yawned just as her phone went off, vibrating loudly on the coffee table in front of her. She scooped it up, frowning as she read the message. She hadn't talked to Brandi in years, not since their world history project at the very least, and now she was messaging her out of the blue with some emergency? True, they were still friends on Facebook, but she was friends with a lot of people on Facebook. She let out a sigh, wondering if she should just ignore it and move on, but despite her better judgement she texted back. 

        "Depends, what do you want?" She asked, turning off her show about the recent increase in TF App related abuse and sentient item trafficking, getting to her feet and heading into her room to change out of her sweats into something better for leaving her apartment.

        "There's a bit of an emergency over here and no one else I know can help in time.." Brandi texted back, her butt cheeks clenched in a desperate attempt to hold off the inevitable. "I know it's out of the ordinary and I would never ask normally, but please, I'm desperate!" She hoped those messages sounded urgent enough to draw Emily over, as time was running out and she didn't know how long she could hold on.

        "Y does this always happen on my day off?" Emily texted back moodily. She huffed, then stepped out of her sweats, changing her clothes and pulling on a pair of jeans and a blouse. "Fine. Give me 5 mins I'll be over" She responded, rolling her eyes in disbelief that she was even doing this. She still didn't even know what the hell Brandi needed. She just had to assume she'd tell her when she got there. "Probably needed her to watch a pet or something for a few hours..." she thought as she grabbed her purse and headed for the door.

        Brandi pumped her fist enthusiastically as the confirmation text rolled in. She was ecstatic that her plea had worked, and started preparing for her victim to arrive. Opening up the app, she scrolled through the options before selecting a nice looking toilet. Annoyingly it was a premium option, but she was desperate and paid the $5 to unlock it anyway. A drawn out groan rumbled out of her guts as she hurriedly selected settings, neglecting to change the defaults for time length and sensory status from "Indefinite" and "Senses Intact" in her haste. Just as she finished her preparations the doorbell buzzed, signalling the arrival of her "plumber." A short jaunt to the door later and she greeted her guest with a wide grin. "Em! Thank you so much for coming!!"

        Despite the inconvenience Emily smiled back, offering a curt greeting as she stepped inside. Once the door closed Emily looked around, it was the first time she'd been over at Brandi's, despite being invited a few times for parties or get together's. Nine times out of ten they'd occur on days she had to work and the rest of the time she talked herself out of it, reasoning that she barely knew Brandi from Adam, so it wasn't a big deal if she skipped out on it.

        "Nice place" She said, breaking the awkward silence that had fallen over the two. "So what is it you wanted? Because if you need me to move a couch or something you probably called the wrong person."

        A manicured smile flashed onto Brandi's face as she forced herself to laugh at Emily's self deprecating joke. "Oh no, nothing like that!" she replied, her eye twitching as she held back a particularly powerful escape attempt out her backdoor. "It's actually just down the hall there, I'm just going to grab something from the kitchen and meet you down there. First door on your right!" 

        Before Emily could respond Brandi sidestepped around the corner, maintaining her clench through sheer willpower alone. She planned to sneak behind Emily as she walked down the hall, then ambush her before she could fight back. With how petite the woman was, she was pretty sure she could take her in a fight, if she wasn't also fighting another battle in her intestines that is...

        Emily frowned, raising an eyebrow at the woman's weird behavior, the slight flush on her cheeks and her twitchy eye, and the slight squat that she seemed to be maintaining. She couldn't shake the odd feeling that something was up, but she'd come this far. "Maybe she just kept what she'd need for this in the kitchen drawer or something" She thought, before shrugging and heading down the hallway, completely oblivious to Brandi peeking her head around the corner and watching her walk away. 

        She headed down the hall, arriving at the door Brandi had indicated. She turned the knob and pushed it open to find an immaculate bathroom...all except for the toilet, which didn't have any water. "You do know i'm not a plumber, right?" She called over her shoulder.

        As she turned to shout down the hall, she caught a glimpse of Brandi standing behind her, holding her phone out. Before she could question her an electronic beep chimed, a robotic voice announced, "Beginning Transformation." Then everything faded to white... 

        Emily snapped back to reality a second later, dazed and confused. The bathroom around her slowly came back into focus as she regained her faculties. She tried to rise, but her body refused to move, her hands and feet seemingly bolted to the floor, and perhaps more confusingly, her mouth was full of cool, clear water. She could still see Brandi though, standing in front of her, her phone still clutched in her hand.

        "Wow! Didn't think it would work that quickly..." Brandi mused, taking a couple steps towards her new toilet. "Can you hear me?" She called, pausing and waiting for her toilet to talk back." Hello? God, I should've read the instructions more carefully.." A groan interrupted the inspection of her new fixture, reminding her of the reason behind this whole affair. "Urgh... Right. Time to put you to work!" 

        Without another word she turned around, unbuttoning her jeans and tugging them down over her rotund ass. Next came her underwear, sliding over her clenched cheeks and dropping to the floor. She sat down heavily, her ass impacting the plastic seat with a thud. The twitching rosebud sealed between her cheeks was revealed as she settled in, her cheeks filling the entirety of the opening and blocking out all light. 

        The toilet that once was human watched in growing horror as the woman disrobed in front of her, then proceeded to sit on her face. All at once she realized what had happened, the memories of the program she had been watching flashing through her mind. This was ridiculous! Using that app just to replace her damn toilet! 
        "Turn me back right now!" She protested, furious that she would even do this to her. However the half-naked woman didn't seem to hear, or if she did she didn't respond. Emily glowered as she waited for Brandi to have her fun, then take the phone out and turn her back. This had to be some sick joke...

        "Hope you're ready Em! This is gonna be a big one!" She said over her shoulder, her asshole screaming for release.

        Emily's blood ran cold. "Don't you fucking dare!" She cried, beginning to thrash and kick, trying her damnedest to rip herself free, to buck the bare ass off of her lips.
        For all Emily's struggles, Brandi felt not a one. To her it just felt like she was sitting on a regular, average, run of the mill toilet, and anybody who could see her right now would say the same. Brandi prepared herself for the sweet relief she'd been seeking since this ordeal started. All it would take was for her to relax her anus to unleash hell on her transformed victim. Reaching back, she spread her cheeks, making sure that there was optimal space for her sure to be mammoth turd to exit cleanly. 

        For a moment all was still, but then the tight little ring above her started to twitch as Emily struggled and screamed at the top of her little lungs. Then, as if in slow motion, the thing began to expand, releasing the most monstrous of solid logs Emily had ever witnessed. The massive B.M. poked out of her hole, cresting the muscled ring and unleashing its stink into the clean air of the bowl. She almost forgot to scream as its foul stench rolled over her nostrils, stinging her eyes and making her stomach heave. The anus expanded to give room for the wide log of shit, ballooning in size as the turd advanced outward. Sickening noises heralded its exit as the mass hung dangerously close to breaking. Up above, she could hear the soft, relieved groans of the woman seated atop her. She couldn't see her face, but she could feel the subtle shifts in her body as her muscles clenched and relaxed, she could feel the heat from both her and her very rapidly descending bowel movement, and she could taste the sweat her ass was producing on her lips. Finally gravity took over, grabbing hold of the dangling dump and dropping it down into the ice cold water. 

        "O-oh god! Oh god no!" Emily cried as the turd dropped. 

        It landed with a resounding splash that only she could witness properly, slamming into her mouth and quickly filling her tongue with the most disgusting taste she had ever been privy to. Water sloshed, splashing upwards, slapping Brandi's rear end with its cold wetness as Emily let out a non stop scream of disgust and anger. A burst of gas exploded out of the gaping hole after it, no longer contained by the plug that had previously held it back. The noxious fart added to the already potent stench swirling around the bowl, kept sealed inside by the tight thighs of the woman sighing on top.    
        While Emily was moaning in disgust and fury, Brandi was moaning for an entirely different reason. As the humongous turd slid through her asshole she felt an almost euphoric sense of relief, so much so that she quivered in delight as it finally slipped into the water. She hardly even noticed as the cold toilet water splashed onto her cheeks, before dripping back down where it belonged. But she could feel she wasn't done yet, another log was pressing to get out, and Brandi wasn't one to waste water. 

        The asshole flared open again, squeezing out another pillar of past meals from deep within Brandi's gut. Emily let out a fresh wave of screams as the new shit slithered out, pushing free like it was late for a meeting! This one was squishier, less well formed, and coiled itself down into the water below as it squirmed out of the messy hole. The mass fell into her mouth long before it broke off from Brandi, coiling within her lips and staining her tongue with a sticky, wet, slimy feeling, along with the smell of a broken sewer line. All the while, Emily cried, sobbed, begging to be released from her torment. What she wanted more than anything in the world right now was to sew Brandi's ass shut, smash her head in for even considering this, and then jump out the nearest window. After an excruciatingly long time the second, longer shit was done. Just as Emily began another wail of protest for her situation, the woman's ass let out another loud blast, spraying flecks of shit across the bowl as it pumped toxic fumes into the contained environment. She felt Brandi sigh with relief as her porcelain mouth was further defiled.
        A few more farts fizzled out of Brandi's gaping ass, the swirling miasma of gas almost visibly thick inside the bowl. She sat for another minute, seeing if anything else was going to come creeping out of her bowels, but the assault seemed to be over. However, just as she was about to get up a different kind of pressure informed her of another urge. She shrugged, figuring that she may as well take care of this now while she was here. 

        Although Emily hoped it was over, she feared far more as Brandi sat there and waited. She felt the woman shift above her, before a hot shower of deep yellow piss sputtered out of Brandi's crotch. The acrid, foul smelling liquid began to tinkle into the bowl beneath Brandi, raining down on the mountain of shit coiled around the bowl, dissolving the brown waste into a sludgy mess that spread throughout the water and creating a brand new, far worse taste. The pungent smell and the hot, briny taste intensified upon each other, making Emily scream and thrash with renewed vigor. Soon enough the entire bowl was stained a deep, disgusting shade of yellow-y brown. Her mouth was burning hot, filled with Brandi's waste. The gas was so thick within her that it threatened to choke her. And yet, despite all this, she didn't have the capability to do anything to get rid of it. She could neither swallow to force it down, nor vomit to spit it up, she was trapped in a purgatory there was no escape from, with the foulness in her mouth, the constant pressure of Brandi's backside atop her, and the oppressive heat.
        As the piss waterfall slowed to a piss trickle, Brandi finally decided her executive time was coming to an end. With a huff she hoisted her ass into the air, releasing the fumes from the bowl and finally giving her a taste of her own medicine. "Whew! God that reeks!" She exclaimed, pinching her nose shut to escape the stench, a simple act that was bound to draw jealously from her new toilet. 

         Emily felt some relief as Brandi raised herself from her lips, her ass cheeks colliding with a soft clap. A fresh wave of rage and hatred came rushing in as Brandi made a comment about the smell she had made. The bowl was, well it was a disaster zone. A thick swamp of yellow with little islands of brown, dominated by one mountain of shit that stuck out from the back of Emily's throat, and rose tall and proud from the sea of shitty piss. 

        The roll of pleated paper spun as Brandi pulled off a portion, reaching back behind her while pulling one ass cheek apart from its twin. She stood over the toilet as she wiped, shimmying the wad of paper across her asshole before dropping the soiled paper down into the bowl to mingle with the rest of her waste. After a couple more wipes she decided she was clean enough, bent over and pulled up her underwear, the thin strip of fabric disappearing between her cheeks. Next came her jean shorts, tugged over her massive ass with some effort. The whole time her waste was stewing in the bowl, congealing and marinating until it was a swampy mess. 
        "Hurry up!" Emily cried as the underwear and jean shorts were yanked back into place on Brandi's hips. "J-just turn me back! Just turn me back!" She begged. True, the first thing she'd do once she had arms again was strangle the life out of Brandi, but that didn't stop her from crying out for this all to end.

        The toilet watched with desperation as Brandi stretched and turned around, relieved that she didn't have to constantly clench her asshole anymore. She couldn't imagine having to do that any longer, it was torture! Her arm outstretched, reaching towards the handle that would activate the flush and finally allow her toilet to dispose of the horrid mess she had made. Closer, closer, almost there.... 

        *Bzzzzzzzrt*
 

        Brandi's hand withdrew at the sound of her door's buzzer going off. "Huh? Who's that? Oh right! The pizza I ordered!" She exclaimed, turning and rushing out of the bathroom to answer the door. 

       "W-what? No! Wait! Get back here! Get the fuck back here!" Emily screamed. But it was too late, Brandi was gone. Emily's scream of impotent rage could've shook the room. The only thing that it seemed to accomplish however was making part of the shit mountain slid into the bowl, slipping beneath the water with a plop. 

        Hours passed, and Emily could do nothing but sit with a mouth full of Brandi's waste as the shit festered and melted. The mass slowly broke down, the floating bits lost their buoyancy and dropped to the bottom of the bowl, the mountain stayed lodged where it was, mostly untouched by the lake around it. The masses beneath the surface rolled and tumbled in the slight current, rolling as the hot water traded places with cold, over and over again, smearing the bottom of her mouth. A fly buzzed through the room at one point, and Emily could see it disappearing into her mouth to feast. This was hell, well and truly, and the only thing that kept her going, kept her sane, was the thoughts of revenge. She wanted to hurt Brandi in impossibly violent and horrible ways. A mighty yawn from the next room interrupted her thoughts, followed by the noise from the TV abruptly stopping. She heard the sounds of Brandi's footsteps passing by, the stink floating up from Emily's mouth filling the small hall way adjacent to her cell.

        Brandi's nose wrinkled as she passed by her bathroom, the wafting stench reminding her of her forgetfulness. "Oh shit, forgot to flush. Hate when that happens.." She said, pinching her nose as she traipsed towards the toilet. 

        A quick plunge of the lever and the toilet roared to life, sending fresh water swirling down into the bowl to sweep away what remained of her past meals. Emily let out a new cry, this time one of relief and vindication. The swampy sludge spun and sunk, disappearing into the hole at her throat at the bottom of the bowl with a gurgling, sputtering noise.  With a furious amount of swallowing she felt it pass from her throat, into what she assumed was her stomach, and out again. Cool, clear, fresh water filled her mouth once more, and Emily found herself crying, except it was tears of joy this time. Her ordeal was over, the waste was gone. When the feelings of relief finally subsided, Brandi had gone, leaving Emily in the semi darkness of a dimly lit restroom. She could hear Brandi moving in her bedroom a few doors down, supposedly preparing for bed.      
        "W-what about me!?" She cried, still hoping with some vain, desperate hope that Brandi would remember her and change her back again, but that hope fell on deaf ears. The light down the hall disappeared, and Emily heard nothing else. Sadly, toilets appeared to be unable to sleep, so Emily was left to sit, and stew over her situation as hours passed at a crawl. It only took her a few minutes to realize that Brandi had left a few skid marks inside her bowl.