- Text Size +
I was packing up my stuff to leave school for the day, when I was stopped by a girl I knew, Amanda. Amanda was a short, but sexy girl who liked to flirt with me at any given time. Then again, she flirted with a lot of guys, so I didn't really feel that special.

"So, Bobby" she asked "You want to play a quick game of pool?"

"Pool?" I asked "Don't both of us dislike pool?"

"Well, I'm not the best at it, but I dont know... I dabble" she smiled, and starting racking the balls. "Besides, I bet I could make it worth your while"

"How so?" I asked.

"I've got some magic dust in my bag" she explained and took out a small pouch that she now held in her hand. "I can use it to shrink people"

"So?" I asked, but really I was getting slightly more fascinated with it.

"So, if you win the game of pool, you can use the dust on me and shrink me" she said, "I've seen the way you look at me sometimes, bet you'd like to have me small"

I tried to blow off her remark as untrue but found myself blushing "Heh, maybe"

"Yeah, but of course, if I win, I get to shrink you, it's only fair" she said.

"Yeah, you're right" I said, and shook her hand to it. I could probably beat her at pool anyway. I wasn't that good at it but neither was she and the motivation of shrinking her sounded great.

"So, when this shrinking takes place" I asked, as we played pool "How long will the person stay shrunk?"

"I dont know" Amanda shrugged, as she shot the 1 ball into the pocket "Probably about 24 hours"

"Ah" I said, watching as she got a combo off the 2 ball and knocked another solid in. "Hey, you're pretty good at this"

"Yeah, I've been practicing" Amanda said, and made another shot. Now I was starting to get worried. Finally, she scratched on the next shot, so I got a turn. I weakly scraped the 9 ball but couldn't knock it in. She then proceeded to get 3 balls in in a row.

So I was not looking good, with almost all my balls on the table and she had knocked almost all of hers in. I take the cue stick, determined to make something happen and strike the 12 ball. I gasp as it richochets off some walls before bumping the 8 ball, knocking it into the corner pocket. Amanda laughs victoriously.

"Well, looks like that's it" Amanda smiled, "ready to be shrunk?"

I sighed and hung my head in shame. I had to accept the terms of our agreement. God knows I wouldve been very eager to shrink her if I had won. Currently she came up to almost my chin, but that was about to change. She prepares the magic dust.

"Don't worry, Bobby" Amanda smiles, collecting the dust in her hand, "this won't hurt at all"

She gently blew the dust on me and I felt lightheaded. I felt the room spinning and gasped as Amanda grew before my eyes and I felt fainter and fainter. Pretty soon, I was only a few inches high and Amanda, the once short girl was a giant in comparison.

"Ha, it worked!" Amanda laughed and reached her giant hand down, scooping me up quickly "Now you're all mine!"

I gasped and saw how huge her face was. She brought me to her eye level and looked me over in amazement.

"So how does it feel being so small?" Amanda asked.

"Kinda weird" I sighed, "So what are you gonna do with me?"

"You'll see, Amanda chuckled and stuck me in between her massive breasts. I struggled to escape from between them but enjoyed it all the same. "Snug in there?"

"mm-hmm" I smiled and she took me home for the night. Maybe pool wasnt so bad after all...

THE END