- Text Size +

She had just come home from work after a long day. Her keys bang against the wall, breaking the silence of their home, as she hangs them on the hook by the doorway. She looks around to see if her lover has returned for the day yet. She doesn’t see him, but she notices rose petals scattered on the floor in the entryway. As she walks into the apartment, the petals get a bit denser and she sees a few candles lit on the table in the living room. She calls out and hears no response. She sets her things down on an end table and follows the rose petals into their bedroom. The petals lightly dust their bed, surrounding a small heart shaped box made of a deep cherry colored polished wood. Next to it is a note, written in his instantly recognizable untidy scrawl, and a wide length of red silk. She picks up the note and begins to read it.

 

“My love,

Inside the box, I have placed several pieces of chocolate for you. Please wear your blindfold while you eat it. It’s a special chocolate that releases more flavor as it melts in your mouth. It was a bit pricey, so I want you to savor it. I will be with you shortly. I want to surprise you, so keep your blindfold on.

Happy Valentine’s Day”

 

She places the note on the bedside table before grabbing her blindfold in one hand and the box in her other. She walks back into the living room and sets them down on the table before sitting on the couch. She wraps the blindfold around her eyes and grabs the box. She opens the box and feels for the first piece of chocolate. She runs it over with her fingers. It seems to be shaped like a peanut butter cup, but a bit smaller. She brings it up to her mouth and slides it between her lips. She is immediately struck by the rich dark chocolate flavor. As she continues to run it over with her tongue, she suddenly gets hit with a burst of sweet strawberry filling. She tosses the chocolate around in her mouth and plays with it with her tongue, melting it all away as she savors her favorite treat.

 

She thinks to herself about how well he knows her to get her this specific flavor combination. She finishes off the first piece and fishes out another from the box. She pops it into her mouth and rolls it around in her mouth for a little bit before that hit of strawberry melts out. She runs her tongue over the weak point the filling escaped through and works her tongue into it, playing with it as she lets it melt around her. She lets out a contented sigh and reaches for another one, wondering how long it would be before her love returned. She places the next one into her mouth and slides a hand between her legs, gently brushing herself through her underwear as she sucks on the candy. She feels her heart rate climbing as she teases herself through her clothes.

 

The last of the piece of chocolate melts away in her mouth. Before reaching for another one, she slides her pants off, followed by her underwear and her shirt. She thinks to herself that she wants to surprise her lover when he gets home. She reaches for another chocolate, finding it to be the last one in the box. She places it into her mouth with her left hand as her right returns to where it was between her legs. She finds herself very wet. She lightly teases her clit as she runs her tongue over the chocolate. Before long, she gets the expected burst of strawberry flavor. She feels around the weak spot, forcing it open with her tongue and licking at the strawberry filling, her fingers sliding into her entrance as she pushes into the chocolate.

 

As she rolls her tongue over the chocolate, she notices an irregularity in the shell. As she focuses her tongue over it, she notes that it doesn’t seem to be melting like the rest of it has. As the chocolate melts away, this piece is released. She rolls it around with her tongue, licking all the chocolate and strawberry filling. She pins it to the roof of her mouth and pushes her tongue into every nook and cranny of it, trying work out what it was. She curls her fingers up and rubs her g-spot. She opens her mouth slightly as she lets out a light, gasping moan.

 

If there had been any other noise in their apartment, she wasn’t sure she would have heard it. She ran her tongue over the little thing again to make sure, and sure enough, she heard it again: a very muffled, quiet moan. Her fingers stopped moving inside of herself for a few moments while the wheels spun in her head. It didn’t take her long to work out what he had done. They had often shared the fantasy she was experiencing now, after all. With a wicked grin, her fingers began moving inside of her again and she let out another moan. She began working her tongue against her tiny lover’s body. She pinned him to the roof of her mouth and raked her tongue against him, focusing between his legs and feeling him try to squirm against her, all the while working her fingers in and out of herself, and using her other fingers to rub her clit. She keeps this up for several minutes before she feels him writing in her mouth and she tastes the slightest hint of his cum over the chocolate and strawberry.

 

She keeps teasing his sensitive body for a little while longer before she decides she wants more. She opens her mouth and lets his tiny body roll into her hands. She lowers his body between her legs and starts circling her clit with him, using her other fingers to continue rubbing at her g-spot. She could feel his tiny tongue working hard to try to lick her. Before long, she slips her fingers out of herself and lowers him down to her entrance. She pushes him slowly in, savoring the feeling of her lover entering her wholly. She feels his body squirming inside of her as she works her clit. Between their combined efforts, and the lack of external stimuli, it doesn’t take her long before she cums hard. She can feel her lover twitching inside of her as he cums again with her. Her walls embrace him tightly in waves as her pussy claims its prize.


She sits there on their couch, motionless and sightless, for some time before she finally starts moving again, her lover trapped inside of her pussy all the while. She pushes a finger inside of herself to grab at him and pull him out. She removes her blindfold and raises him to her face. “Happy Valentine’s Day. I hope you know that you are going to be mine now.” With a smile, she slides him back into her mouth, tasting herself as she licks him. After she has thoroughly licked every inch of his body, she grabs a clean pair of panties. She puts her legs into the holes before grabbing him from her mouth and placing him in the front of her underwear. She drags them up her legs and pulls him snugly against her pussy, which was already starting to drip in anticipation for another round.