- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In which Kristi enjoys some alone time with her toy. Intimate, same-size sex, and some vaginal insertion to follow, with the natural attendant bodily fluids.

Kristi spat me out onto the bed only a few seconds after delivering that last line, presumably having closed her livestream. Greedily gulping down the first taste of fresh air I had in what felt like hours, wiping slimy bodily fluids from my eyes and trying to adjust to the sudden brightness of the outside world, I didn't notice the giantess' face hovering just over me at first. But, when I did, the surprised, terrified response I exhibited was apparently amusing to her.

She did have a nice smile, though.

It was only a moment later that I realized that it was absolutely outrageous that I should notice her smile at all. But, before I could continue that train of thought, she spoke, and the earth-shaking volume of her voice stunned me into submission. My vision narrowed, and all I could focus on were the words coming out of her mouth.

"So," she said, her tone playful. "I have to give you back to Renee tomorrow. We'll play together on the stream for a bit, but this is the last day we get to be together... Alone."

She tossed her hair back, and, when some strands fell back into her eye, she brushed them aside thoughtlessly. She didn't seem to realize that, at her size and at this distance, she was speaking with the voice of God. Instead, she was talking like they were engaged in just regular, playful pillow talk. "God, you're just so cute!" she exclaimed, her smile broadening, reaching forwards with her thumb and forefinger pinched together. Her hand drew close enough that those two fingers completely obscured my vision before she pulled back.

Her smile faded a bit as she shifted to cradle her head in her hands. "So, do you want to have a little bit of fun?" she asked, tilting her head a bit.

Was she looking for a response? In any other circumstance, the answer would have been a wholehearted 'yes,' but how the fuck was I supposed to answer that question when there was no response that didn't end up with me used as a living dildo? I hesitated, not sure exactly what was the right answer, but Kristi didn't seem to care. "I'll be better then Renee, I promise," she said breathily. Her gaze scanned up and down my tiny body, and her expression grew a little too lusty for comfort.

She chewed on her lower lip for a moment, then straightened up. She waved her hand over me, quick, but, at the same time, precise. There was a deliberation to her gesture that I didn't catch on to at first. Then, without warning, she started to shrink. Or, rather, I started to grow. It was hard to tell the difference at first, but, after a few seconds, the reality was clear; Kristi had control over my size.

I wasn't sure if this was a good or a bad thing. Quickly, my surroundings shrank around me, and it occurred to me that I no longer had any clue as to what size was normal. As I grew, and Kristi's body seemed to shrink, I had no idea how to process my surroundings. Fear paralyzed me, and, in a few short seconds, I found myself on my back on the bed, staring up at Kristi's bare-naked body.

It took a moment, but I realized quickly that I had been grown to full size, or near enough to make no difference. Kristi straddled me in an uncomfortably erotic way, the warmth of her crotch pressed up against my own. I tried to suppress my erection, but instinct would not be denied. The blood rushed down and I felt myself slowly growing hard. Whatever we had done before didn't seem to matter anymore; she was right there, basically asking me to fuck her.

Kristi, still staring at me, grinned. "You like, that, don't you?" she asked.

She leaned forwards and ground her hips up and down, the soft wetness between her legs sliding over my slowly-hardening cock. Against my will, I stiffened at the sensation, and the primal voice in my head that told me to fuck her raw grew to a deafening volume. I considered tossing her off me and trying to escape, but, from where I lay, it didn't seem even remotely possible. It was illogical, I knew, but the two of us, naked, together, in this position? There was only one way this could end.

It wasn't lost on me that, barely minutes before, I had been inside that woman's mouth, ready to be swallowed like a piece of food. It did not escape me that, if she could grow me to this size, she could likely shrink me back down to morsel-size at a whim. But those realities seemed insignificant next to the eroticism of the woman straddling me. My hands drifted up and grabbed her ass, guiding her down to my now fully-erect dick.

Her smile grew, and she let me take control. When I felt her pussy slide over my cock, I let out a tiny moan, and she breathed a curse at the same time. I slid her down, slowly, all the way to my hips, reveling in the pleasure on her face. Then, when I was as deep as I could get, I shifted my grip, just a bit, to get the best leverage, and started to drill her as hard as I could muster.

Her expression of shock lasted only a moment, and, it shifted into something that told me that she loved what I was doing. She looked down between her legs, seeming to marvel at the dick that penetrated her over and over and over again. She shifted her hips a little bit and eagerly played along, rocking her body back and forth against my rhythmic thrusting. Her whole body writhed against mine, hands clutching my shoulders hard, fingernails digging in. Her head fell backwards, her mouth agape, silently screaming her pleasure as the heat between us intensified with every thrust.

After barely two minutes, maybe three, to be generous, I came hard. My whole body tightened and stars danced in my vision as my very soul seemed to shoot out through my dick. I could barely draw breath to let out the scream that I wanted to, but I could see Kristi's face, bound in pleasure, eagerly driving her hips up and down, and sucking up every last drop of cum that shot out of me. That expression on her face, the very idea that I had made her cum, seemed like the hottest thing in the world to me in that brief moment.

Then it all came crashing down. A ragged, involuntary moan of ecstasy escaped my lips as clarity and regret washed over me. What the fuck was I thinking? Kristi had handed me a chance to escape, and I had wasted it having sex with her. I had already been buried from head to toe in the woman's vagina; shit, I had spent days as a living, breathing tampon for another woman. Why the hell did I toss away my chance at regaining my normal life just to make my dick happy?

Maybe there was still a chance. Maybe I just had to take a swing at her and hope that I could knock her out and get out of here. But, by the time I had that thought, I was already shrinking. Kristi still straddled me, her face flushed and her body sweaty, but I wouldn't have been able to reach past her breasts anymore. Seeing the lock of shock on my face, Kristi giggled, biting her lower lip like she expected even more sex.

My perspective continued to fall as my body continued to shrink, and Kristi watched it happen with delight written across her face. In seconds, I went from full height, to half her height, to staring up at her crotch hanging far above me, a foamy mix of cum and lubricant hanging under the fragile force of surface tension from the narrow slit that led deep into her body. From sexual ectasy and then to regret, I immediately grew angry. I had filled that woman the way a man should, and this was how she treated me?

But anger dissipated quickly as well, giving way to fear, as I realized what was coming next. The giantess scooped me up off the bed and lifted me up between her legs, holding me faceup in her hand. That I could fit bodily in her palm was humiliating enough, but then I saw her crotch twitching, her pelvic muscles squeezing, and a thin stream of creamy white bodily fluids came pouring downwards, directly onto my face.

That was my own cum. No man would even voluntarily taste it, but I was being drowned in it. I heard the giantess giggle, and even more came gushing out as her pussy twitched with every breath. I coughed and sputtered, trying not to vomit as I thrashed around, looking for an escape, a single breath of fresh air. But it was impossible to get; I was too small. Every breath drew warm, salty, viscuous fluid down my throat, which set me into a coughing fit, which just drew more bodily fluids into my lungs.

Very quickly, my lungs were filled with hot fluid, a thick, salty taste filling my mouth and throat. It seemed inescapable, but, even so, I heaved and squirmed, disgusted at the fact that I was breathing my own cum. I was only vaguely aware of the giantess lifting me further up, but it was impossible to ignore the immediate heat and pressure of her shoving me headfirst into her vagina.

The sudden transition from the outside world to the inside of the woman's body was so shocking that, for a moment, it overrode my disgust at being trapped in an ocean of my own semen. But then, with her heartbeat pounding deafeningly at me from all sides, I realized that this was the pit into which I had blown my load, and the thin dribble that had drowned me already was just the smallest sample.

I let out a desperate, frothy shout, muted by the relentless pressure of Kristi's vaginal walls surrounding my body. I could feel burning-hot bodily fluids filling my lungs with every breath. My entire world was a cloudy mix of white cum, diluted by vaginal lubricant, and bright pink flesh. I had been taller than Kristi just a minute ago, and now I was so small that my own load seemed like an ocean. I wasn't sure if I was dreaming it, but I was pretty sure I could feel the tickle of individual sperm squirming against my skin.

Amidst my disgust and claustrophobic panic, I came to one, definitive conclusion. I would never let myself get used like that again. If the barest chance to escape ever emerged again, come hell or high water, I would do everything I could to blow it wide open.