- Text Size +

Chris stares up at Lauren completely red faced not at all expecting this and pinches himself to see if he's dreaming at all. He glances down at his body seeing it’s covered in red lipstick in a kiss formation and he’s beginning to get hard from his encounter with her lips.

“So I'm her toy now? I wonder how that's gonna be?” He thinks to himself still mentally coming to terms with everything that just happened to him.

Lauren smiles proud of her work, “The perfect kiss for the perfect toy. Still feeling okay little one?” She sets him back on the cold countertop as she removes some of the excess lipstick.

He nods, “I'm still shocked I haven't woken up yet and this countertop is freezing, but other than that I'm fine.” Chris starts to pace a little trying to warm up his cold feet, he glances and sees a dry washcloth nearby and goes to stand on it. Lauren watches her little toy walk around and giggles at his movements, he’s just too cute to resist.

Chris sighs feeling a bit better, “Okay first issue solved, next to figure out when this dream is over,” He laughs.

She smirks, “It’s never going to be over; keep dreaming little one.” She giggles and sets her palm near Chris, “Climb on or I’ll just grab you if you don’t.”

He laughs and decides to test his luck, “I think I'm just fine here.” He sticks his tongue out at her.

Lauren smirks seeing her little toy wanting to play, “Well, fine. Guess you want to play now,” She reaches and grabs one of his legs at lightning speed then lifts him off the counter so he doesn’t hit his head. He dangles in front of her smile, “Gotcha.”

Her lips pucker and she smacks another large kiss on his face and chest causing him to swing back and forth after the impact.

“Woah! Hey!”

She giggles at his expense, “Don’t test me little one, I’ll always find a way to win.”

Slowly she lowers him down her cleavage, Chris looks down and sees she’s wearing a sports bra and she’s creating enough space for his little body to fit. In a swift motion he is turned around feet first and shoved into her cleavage giving him no wiggle room whatsoever.

Chris attempts to squirm, but discovers quickly he's firmly stuck there unless she decides to let him out, “Hey let me go missy.”

Lauren pretends to think about it, “Nope, not in a million years little guy.” She laughs and pushes him a bit deeper so just his head pokes out. The soft breasts completely trap his small form, but Chris can’t help to notice how soft they are and how there is a hint of perfume scent surrounding them. The thought of being surrounded by her breasts sends pulses of pleasure through him until he’s hard and poking into her soft flesh.

He blushes still not used to being in this position, but is not completely against it either, “I um... sorry about that.”

“Don’t be sorry little guy, we’re just having some fun,” She gives a small wink and heads out of the room and towards the living room. As she walks her breasts bounce and rub against his hard member. A small moan escapes Chris’s mouth as he’s forced to stay between them.

The constant rubbing keeps him hard, but not enough to bring him to orgasm, acting as a huge tease for poor Chris. Lauren however is loving it, knowing he's completely at her mercy.

Lauren stretches out on the couch giving Chris a perfect view of her long legs, all the way down to her perfect feet, “Have something in mind you want to watch?” She ruffles his hair to get his attention.

He blushes more trying to contain himself, “A-Anything is fine, th-thank you for asking though.”

She smiles sort of proud of herself for keeping her wants in check, “Well how about some HGTV and we can play a bit more?” She reaches down and pulls the small toy from her cleavage and sets his figure on her thigh.

Chris stares out at the huge landscape, the skin under him is shaven and soft; he sees them extend all the way down to her feet. He turns around and stares up at her amazed he was just by her chest, a huge height away, and now he’s way down by her legs.


He takes a deep breath trying to calm himself, “Yeah that's totally fine, wh-whatever you want to do m-my giantess.” He blushes a lot and thinks, did he really just say that?

She giggles at her nickname, “How about you run down to my feet and give me a nice massage, tiny.” She feels so strong and commanding, but she keeps it in check not wanting to scare her little boy toy.

He nods to her, “As you command my giantess.” He gives a small wink and starts to walk to her feet. Her legs seem to expand for ages, when he finally makes it to her knee. He looks back to see her focused on the TV, she’s so beautiful he thinks to himself. Chris continues to walk down her shin enjoying the feeling of her leg under his feet, he doesn’t stop until he makes it to the ankle. Slowly he crawls down and lands on the huge couch. As he walks the couch sinks under her feet making the journey a bit harder than he expected, but soon he wraps around to the bottom of her feet and stares up at them.

“Now they could really crush me”, he whispers and shivers at the idea.


He looks over up at her, “So how do I do this? I've never massaged someone's feet let alone at this size.”

She notices where he is and smiles, “Just do what comes natural, rub them with your hands and put your back into it, anything you do will feel good. If not I’ll squish you,” She winks and laughs a little.

He blushes and thinks to himself, “She wouldn't really do that would she? I suppose I shouldn't test it should I?” He starts to rub trying to do it as hard as he can.


Lauren smiles at the feeling of him at her feet and she notices it’s actually an enjoyable sensation, “Good job Chris, this actually feels pretty good. Feel free to go crazy down there, I know you like them.” She smiles and hopes he takes advantage of the situation.

Chris stares up at the towering feet, slightly intimidated, but mostly aroused. He thought they were soft when he was normal, they are even better at 3 inches, maybe letting loose a little wouldn’t be such a bad idea.

He continues to rub and thinks about what he could do then gets an idea. He starts kissing her feet and rubbing up against them using his whole body to massage them.

Lauren notices the change in massaging and leans forward a little to try and see what he’s doing, she immediately sees him kissing her foot and trying to grind on it.

She smirks, “Looks like you’re enjoying yourself little one. Need me to do anything to help?”

He looks up at her slowing down some, “What would you do to help?”


“Well… I could do this.” Slowly her foot lowers down onto him giving him enough time to lay down with it. The foot completely covers him at first causing him to panic, however, it slowly slides down his body until its just covering up to his chest. A small amount of pressure is applied as she gently rubs her foot on his body focusing the ball of her foot on his crotch and the toes pressing into his chest, close enough to kiss.

He moans a bit as she does this and continues to kiss her toes, loving the situation he is in. She continues to rub her foot against him and starts to feel a reaction from him, she remains gentle though trying to bring him to the brinck.

He gets close, squirming and moaning from being pleasured, “Please Lauren I need release!” He grabs her foot and kisses the tips of her gigantic toes hoping to please her.

Lauren revils in the control and continues until he has organsmed, moments later she hears a loud moan and sigh of release as he does just that. She keeps her foot mounted over him and increases the pressure a little in order to make him understand she did that and that she can always do it again.

Chris lays under her foot both exhausted and excited for what is to come in the future. He breathes heavily due to his exhaustion, taking in her scent noticing a hint of sweat more than likely do to their combined body heat and her quick movements from before.


Suddenly though, she starts to roll him under her foot showing just how much control she has in the relationship. He rolls on the couch and under her powerful foot for what seems like minutes, when only seconds had gone by. He attempts to squirm free, but Lauren easily keeps ahold of him with little effort and teases him for his.

“Oh is the small toy trying to escape? Looks like he can’t. So sad.” She pouts and giggles at his situation.

Soon after, Lauren sends everything to a hult, however, Chris’s mind continues to spin. She removes her foot from him and watches as he tries to stand, but to his dismay he can only lay there having a dizzy fit.  

He holds his head unable to see straight, “Okay, none of that seemed fair to me.”

Lauren laughs a bit, “You got to orgasm and I got to play with my toe toy. Fair is fair.”

He blushes, “Well I suppose when you put it like that…”

She smiles happy to see she hasn’t traumatized the poor guy, “Come here little one.” She reaches down and grabs the dizzy Chris off the cushion and sets him in her palm lying on his back. She gently touches his sides, his chest, and between his legs hoping to bring him out of his dizzy state.

He starts to come out of it with a huge blush as Lauren continues to manipulate his body like a doll. She looks down at him and smiles gently, looking like an angel from his perspective, “Doing okay hon?”

He nods to her, “Yes I am my giantess, I-I mean Lauren.”

She giggles, “You’re cute when you do that. Call me what you like Chris, I don’t mind.” She flips him over with ease and starts to massage his back with her finger.

He instantly relaxes in her palm, “Okay Lauren, I'm glad you don't mind me calling you that.”

Lauren giggles some, “I mean I technically am one in your eyes. But call me either and I’ll be happy.” She continues his massage as she stands up and walks to the kitchen. A small gap appears between her fingers giving Chris a small view to the ground and her feet. The drop below him is terrifying, but he feels comforted knowing he’s in her safe hands.


Lauren looks through the fridge and cupboards looking for food, “Looks like we are running low on some food, how much did you stress eat? Geez.” She smirks down at him.

He blushes, “Only a little.” He thinks of an idea, “Hey since I can't cook anymore maybe I can give you some tips to help you?”

She smiles and considers the proposition, “Sounds good, but I’ll need to go to the store to get a few things. Want to come?” She bring him close to her face, “I can stick you in my bra cleavage and wear a jacket to cover you when people are near me.”

“Why not the cup of your bra? No one would see me in there.”

“Don’t you want to see the outside world though, I’m sure it’s super crazy looking at your size,” She smiles loving how he accepts being in her bra so easily.

“I mean that would be pretty cool…” He thinks about it, “Okay fine I'll be in your cleavage, but no completely trapping me this time.” He smirks at her and laughs.

She laughs, “What? Tiny Chris didn’t like being trapped between my boobs?”

“Well I um uh…” He shuts up not able to argue.

“Great, let's get going.” She opens a space and sticks him in her cleavage, not as far this time so his hands are resting on each mound. Grabbing a jacket, she tests to make sure he’s covered and heads out to her car.

He looks around outside amazed by how big everything is, feeling smaller than he ever did before. The cold breeze gets to him and he snuggles himself down into her cleavage for warmth not expecting he’d want to be closer to them than he already is. Everything was in beautiful detail and he was surprised how everything could be so beautiful and dangerous for him. Something he’ll need to get used to.


Lauren jumps into her car and puts on her seatbelt, the pressure from it squeezes her breasts and Chris in unison. She puts her keys in and turns on the car, the loud engine surprises Chris causing him to cover his ears.

She notices and tries to comfort him, “It’s okay hon, the drive isn’t too long.” She speeds off to the grocery store nearby making sure to be conscious of her little passenger

Chris squirms a bit due to the tight squeeze he's in. He listens to the music that Lauren turns on though and she even hears him singing a bit.


As they pull into the store parking lot Lauren notices it’s empty to her relief. Heading inside she cautious of keeping his vision zipped up until they were in an empty aisle. She enters the toy aisle and smiles, slowly she unzips allowing Chris to see around the store.

He looks around to take everything in and looks to see what Lauren is getting, “So looking for anything specific?” He looks at the toys looking at dolls and their accessories.

“I thought I could try and find some clothes for you, you know just in case you don’t want to be naked everyday.” She smiles and ruffles his hair as she searches, “Then I’ll pick up some groceries for me and you.”

“I don’t know if they make anything in my size, plus I don't think they'd be comfortable.”

She sighs, “Well if you don’t want them then I’ll just go get the food…” She puts some of the packages down.

Chris looks up at her, “It's not that I don't want clothes, I'm just not sure if there are any for my size….”

She holds up a small package with guy looking clothes, “I mean these look pretty close, at least it’s something.. want it?” She smiles a bit, “Then you can really be my tiny doll.”

He blushes a lot, “I'll take the clothes, but I'm not playing dress up.” He says as though he has a choice in the matter.


Chris’s eyes wander to the ground trying to see her feet and swears he didn't see her wearing socks in her shoes, He shrugs it off though. thinking he just didn't get a proper view of her feet from where he's at.

“Alright, whatever you say tiny,” She giggles and puts the clothes into her shopping cart, slowly she makes her way to the food and zips up her shirt a bit more to hide him.

“Are there people around Lauren?” Chris tries to glance around feeling lonely even though he’s practically attached to her.

She stays quiet for a moment, “There was, not anymore. Doing okay in there?” She grabs some food and wanders in and out of the aisles grabbing things off her list.

Chris nods and smiles, “I’m doing great Lauren, thank you for bringing me along.”

Lauren smiles happy to see he’s enjoying himself.


The two get through the store and successful buy everything needed. Lauren even secretly picked up some lotion and nail polish for another fun playdate with her toes.

Chris squirms a bit wanting to see the outside world again, “Come on Lauren let me out.”

“You are so impatient little one,” She unzips her shirt again and pulls him out so he’s sitting in her hand while she sits in her car, “Better?”

He nods and smirks, “Yeah about time.”

“Hmm…” She pushes him over and pins Chris in her hand firmly, “You don’t need to be rude Chris.”

“What I can't make a joke?” He blushes and squirms.

She rolls her eyes, “I would prefer you be nice to your giantess,” She giggles and sets him in the passenger seat as she looks for her keys.

“Sorry Lauren I'll be nice to you.”

She smiles, “Don’t worry I’m not mad cutie,” she smiles finding her keys and turns on the car.

Chris holds his ears from the loud noise of the engine starting. Lauren glances over and looks at him sad, “Sorry hon I forgot, where do you want to sit for the ride home?”

Chris looks around noticing how big the car really is, the seat seems a mile long, he can’t see through any of the windows to the outside world, and Lauren was towering over him even though she was seated next to him. Where would it even be safe for him except with her?

“Well maybe I'll just stay by you, I might get thrown around more at this size being out in the open like this.”

Lauren smiles and scoops her tiny up and sets him in her lap, “You’ll be safe here.”

Chris smiles up at her enjoying the feeling of being close, being safe. He really was officially hers, but made that’s not such a bad thing. He may even be happy to be hers.


 

Chapter End Notes:

That was fun... but not everything is perfect when you're tiny.