- Text Size +

Chris looks up in awe, but is frozen in indecision unable to decide what to do as the towering giantess looks to fully claim her prize. She smirks down at the tiny 12 inch figure hoping to win him over.

“Now lay down tiny, we are going to play a different game,” Time to test his limits, she thinks to herself.

He slowly lays down still fighting himself but part of him wants to know where this game was going, “What game now?”

“I like to call it Toe Toying,” she lays her foot over half his body and starts to gently rub his body, “You do like my feet right?”

He begins to moan a bit and nods, “Y-Yeah I-I do…”


She smiles and makes sure to sit up tall so she can tower of him even more, “Good, now enjoy this little one, love them,” she continues to rub his lower body and notices a change happening as his body slowly shrinks under her giant foot.

He moans more and grabs onto her foot, he grips Lauren's foot and rubs himself against it, almost as if he was trying to make love with it.

Slowly Chris shrinks down to 3 inches, then stops abruptly, it must be his limit she thinks to herself. She removes her foot quickly, “Stand up tiny, look around, how do you feel little one?”

He looks around a bit still in a daze, but realizes everything is even bigger now. He looks up at his giantess and soon realizes he's similar to a bug now. He looks up at her terrified, but part of him was still wanting to just submit to her; he was terrified of everything around him and scared of being crushed under her beautiful feet… but half of him hoped for it.

Chris speaks to her, “I feel okay, it’s sort of scary, but you being around helps.” He says with almost no hesitation in his voice.

“Fantastic little one.” She smirks down at him excited to see his sex drive has taken over a large portion of him.

He shakes his head his mental haze clears a bit, “N-No this isn't right… I won't l-let you manipulate me.” He attempts to flee from her not wanting to be apart of her game anymore.

Lauren smirks, “Let’s play then.” She stands up and walks after him.

Chris keeps running his life, he feels, depends on it, “N-No I won't be your plaything I'm still a human being!”


“Oh I know little one, but let me tell you something. I did more tests and calculations, I can’t fix you and your height can’t be reversed. I did try. It’s not possible.” She sighs and keeps walking, “Its irreversible.”

“No it can't be true and even if it is, why are you trying to make me into some sort of plaything?!” He keeps running from her trying to find a place to hide.


She stops walking and sits down on the ground, “I’m not lying little one. I can’t fix you, I’m sorry.” Despite wanting him to be her toy, she does feel bad for her little roommate, “To be honest Chris, you seem to be having a hard time and with this happening I think it would be your best scenario. We can’t get you a job at… 3 inches.”

Chris hears Lauren say this and stops in his tracks surprise at how small he’s become. He looks back at Lauren, “N-No way…” He looks at her in disbelief.


“Want me to prove it?” She grabs a ruler off the table and holds it up straight, “Come here and I’ll measure you, then you’ll believe me.”

He slowly starts to walk over not trusting her and ready to run from her. At the last second though he runs again, “You know what? I don't care I will not become your little toy!”

Lauren rolls her eyes, “Chris will you calm down and get over here. You’re going to get yourself hurt.”

“No I refuse to listen to you!”

Lauren gets up and runs in front of him to close all the bathroom and bedroom doors so he’s trapped in the hallway. She turns blocking off his only way out of the hallway and smiles, “Where will you go now?”

“I um uh um…” he starts to back up as Lauren starts to herd him into a corner, “No please don't do this to me I don't want to be a toy.”

“Oh relax, even if you are a toy, I’m not going to hurt you.” She rolls her eyes at the tiny figure.

He watches as her foot drops down on him and lightly pins him under her foot; not letting him get up until he calms down. The weight of her foot causes him to squirm and makes him nervous for his life and mental will. Her toes are so close to his face that he can smell them and feel the heat off her entire foot causing a small arousal to wake up in him.

He starts to get hard and Lauren feels it happening under her towering toes; they begin to heavily tease Chris hoping to drive her point home to the tiny man, “You see this is the best option for you. You can be my plaything and keep me entertained instead of looking like a bored doll.”

Chris tries to fight against her, but is slowly giving in, “B-But what about the dreams I had for myself?” He tries to squirm free, “And if you stop trying to find a cure my life will be over!” He says still in denial of his situation.


Lauren smiles, “I’m going to keep trying, maybe even perfect it. But remember… I’m just finishing undergrad, I have limited knowledge.” She puts less pressure on him, “I plan to go to grad school and do research on this topic now. So you have a chance to follow your dreams…. Just in the wayyy future.”

Chris sighs, “Let me think about it ok? It's not an easy decision you know?”

She looks at him sad, “What is there to think about? I can’t reverse you. You’re stuck like this Chris, that’s that.”

“But… But…” He says not sure if he should accept.

“Come on Chris. Think rationally. You can't grow back, you can't get a job. Might as well have fun at this size and enjoy it.” She keeps low pressure on him with her foot not wanting him to have a panic attack.


He sighs knowing she's right, “What sort of things would you plan to do with me and what does this make me to you?”

“Well it's obvious you like my feet and boobs. But I'll let you decide some of the stuff too. It will be fun for both of us.” She thinks about it, “I mean I don't really have a name for it, like… more than friends? Not together, but you're not a slave.”

He laughs, “How bout boy toy?” He blushes a bit.

“Sounds good to me.” Lauren winks at her boy toy and laughs some.

Chris thinks for a second wanting to cover all his bases, “What about any money I have and what about rent?”

Lauren considers it, “Do you have enough in the bank to at least help me out for the rest of the semester? Then after that I’ll find somewhere cheaper for us, who knows maybe I’ll even move for grad school.”

Chris tries to remember how much he has, “I believe I have about 3,000 in my account, so I guess my money is now yours too?”

She smiles trying to comfort him, “It’s still yours, I just need you to pay the rent for a few more months and make sure those credit cards are payed off. Are your school loans paid off?”

He nods, “Scholarships paid for it all. I guess I can’t get a job now… thanks for not just stealing all my money though.” He looks away feeling solemn then adds, “Do you still want my account info in case you need to withdraw anything?”

Lauren nods, “Just in case, but you can give me that another day okay?” She smiles down at him knowing that the change is hard.

Chris takes a deep breath taking in a bit of her foot scent, mentally he accepts the offer and sighs giving Lauren her answer, “Ok Lauren, I will be your boy toy.” He gives a small nervous smile.


She removes her foot and reaches down for him slowly. Chris stares up at her watching the hand descend down on him, it can easily crush him but instead her gentle fingers wrap around his waist and his quickly brought up to her full height in front of her face.

He blushes a lot, but tries to maintain his composure, “So I guess it's settled huh? But question, is there anything you expect from me?” He asks wanting to be sure to understand his new position in life.

Lauren thinks about it, “Well… since I am bigger than you it may be in your best interest to listen to me, but I won’t force you to all the time. Maybe just a foot rub once in awhile and hang out with me.” She laughs and gives a small smile not wanting to scare her little friend too much.

“And where will I sleep? Still in my room?” He asks out of curiosity.

She thinks a bit and smirks, “Depends on the day. Lets just take it day by day and figure it out okay?” Her fingers rub his back in circles to calm the poor guy, he must be so confused and scared she thinks to herself, but Lauren was itching to mess with him.

He starts to feel relaxed enjoying her touch, “So how shall, mmmmm, we make this official?”

Lauren looks around the room and opens up her bedroom door, “I think I have an idea,” she gives a small wink and goes into her bathroom. Chris glances down as she searches for something in her drawer, what in the world could she be looking for?

Quickly she pulls out red lipstick and smiles, “Found it. Now stay there.”

She sets her boy toy on the cold sink countertop and starts to apply the lipstick to her plump lips. Chris stares up at her, then his eyes slowly trail down her huge body, “Maybe this won’t be so bad,” he whispers to himself.

He watches her apply it not sure how this makes things official between the two of them, but is certainly curious where things are going, “So uh what's going on?”

She pokes him gently, “Oh hush and just wait silly.” Lauren smacks her lips together and smiles seeming satisfied.

Chris notices he’s being picked up again but his chest is exposed to her this time, “My kiss on you officially marks you as my boy toy,” She quickly winks, “Although it may wear off you’ll always remember it.”

In one swift motion he’s brought to her lips and she gently kisses him with her soft lips. She makes sure to cover as much skin as possible reaching from his chest down to his manhood, as she does a small moan emerges from the small toy. Lauren pulls back and smiles down at Chris, “It’s official.”


 

Chapter End Notes:

Now that things are official... let's play.