- Text Size +

Lauren looks down at her little friend after discovering his little secret he tried hiding from her. She smirks at him, “So, if you had been hiding that from me I wonder what else you could be hiding?”

Chris blushes backing up some, “N-Nothing I-I swear Lauren!”

She rolls her eyes and laughs, “Oh calm down, let’s have some fun. I don’t think you’re going to stop shrinking even if you avoided me, might as well have fun with it.”

He looks up at her scared, “But what if I keep shrinking forever?”

“By my calculations I don’t think that will be the case, so let’s just hope I’m right.” She reaches under his arms and sets him on the ground. He really did only come up to her knees.

Chris stares up at her beautiful body; his vantage point giving him a view of her crotch and boobs from his tiny angle. The perfect angle. He starts to snap out of it and question what is happening to him.

He gulps and backs away from her a little. “I don't want to do this Lauren please.” He tries to run from her.

She grabs his arm quickly so he can’t escape, “Really? You really don’t want to at all?” She considers giving him a second tea drink to get his drive moving faster.

He shakes his head and squirms in her hand, “I'm sure Lauren, maybe we could just forget about this? Maybe there is a cure to fix me?”

“I mean I’ll keep trying, but there is no guarantee hon. Hey let's get something to eat and try to relax. Okay?” She smirks knowing exactly how to get her way.

He smiles starting to calm down, “Okay, that sounds nice.”


She smiles and heads to the kitchen, “Follow me hon. What are you hungry for?”

He thinks about it, “Biscuits and gravy?”

“Sounds great,” She smiles and start the ingredients. She goes in the fridge and grabs the tea. She puts the formula in his drink but pours two identical glasses, “Thirsty?”

“Yeah actually, thanks.” He smiles at her.

She brings the glasses over and hands him the correct one, “Enjoy hon, food should be done shortly.”

“Thanks Lauren and thank you for seeing reason.” He drinks the tea completely unaware of what she did.

Lauren smiles seeing him drink it, “So are you feeling better now hon?” She reaches across the table and strokes his small hand with hers.

“Uh yeah I'm feeling fine thanks for asking.” He blushes pulling his hand away some.

She finishes making the food and gives him a small plate of food, “Hope it’s good.” She stands near him and makes sure her cleavage is in view.

He blushes more, “I um s-sure it'll be good.” He tries to look away to eat, but keeps looking at them. He thinks to himself, “Why can't I stop looking at her boobs?”


Lauren notices him staring and thinks to herself, “It’s kicking in, at any moment he’ll practically be begging to go play.” She puts a hand on his thigh and squeezes gently.

Chris blushes again and squirms a bit, “I-Is there something on my leg?” He goes to look.

“Yeah, you dropped some gravy right here.” She runs a finger across his crotch and down his leg, “Got it.” A chill goes up his spine and a switch in his brain slowly starts to flip.

He blushes immensely and gets up, “I uh think I need to use the restroom b-be right back.” He starts to leave, but thinks to himself again, “She's doing it again but this time part of me is starting to want it, what is going on?”

“Do you need help getting down? That’s a pretty big drop hon,” She smiles.

“I think I'll be fine th-thanks though.” As he slowly climbs down from the chair wanting to be careful. Lauren keeps a hand close nervous for his safety.

He looks up at her and blushes, “I uh thank you Lauren.”


Lauren smiles and lets him go to the bathroom hoping a bit more time will help kick the formula in.

Chris locks the door and tries to calm himself down, “What the heck is going on before I was able to get her to stop now I can barely resist her flirting.” He paces a bit, “I mean she is kinda pretty maybe it wouldn't so bad… wait why am I saying that?”

He looks around and realizes his true size, he can’t see the mirror, he couldn’t climb into the bathtub without hurting himself, he can’t pee by himself without using a step stool… he is tiny and useless.

He sighs, “Maybe I should just let her have her way? After all what else can I do at this size? Maybe I’ll even enjoy it...” He shakes his head, “No I'm not some sort of toy for her, I have to resist her… somehow…” He takes a couple deep breaths and goes back into the kitchen.

Lauren had changed into some tight shorts, no socks, and kept her same tank top on, “Feeling okay?”

He nods, “Yeah I'm feeling better thanks.” He walks over to his chair to finish eating, but Lauren is standing right there and he starts to stare a bit zoning out.

She smirks noticing the zone out, “Something on your mind little one?” She gets down so she’s eye level and ruffles his hair.

He shakes his head a bit trying to snap out of it, “I um uh I'm fine j-just fine.” A blush comes over his face as he realizes that this might be harder than he thought. A thought enters his mind saying that there's no way he could resist someone as beautiful as her. He then wonders to himself why he's thinking like that.

“You seem distracted hon, lets get your mind off things.” She grabs him and picks him up so he’s on her hip again. This time his face is directly in her cleavage.

He feels himself starting to get hard, “Uh hey, thanks for picking me up, but I can walk just fine.”

Lauren looks at him surprised that he thanked her, “Your welcome cutie pie. I know you can, but this is more fun.” She goes and sits down on the couch keep him facing her and sitting in her lap.   

“Hey uh what about the rest of my dinner?”

She smirks and takes off her tank top showing off her bra and boobs to him, “I don’t think you need the rest of your dinner; we can heat it up later.” Her hand gently squeezes his thigh.

He blushes a lot, “O-okay, what are we doing?” He squirms a bit feeling unsure.

“We are just going to hang out silly, maybe play a little.” She moves her thumb along it stroking his crotch and smiles. She puts one of his hands on her chest hoping to drive him further.

“I-I-I I don't kn--” before he can finish his thoughts he lets out a small moan. He squeezes her boob as a reaction and squirms more.

“You don’t know about what..” She smirks knowing she’s driving him to the edge. She starts to move his body to the couch.

“I-I forgot what i was gonna say…” He looks up at her blushing not realizing he's getting smaller again.


Slowly he shrinks even more until he’s exactly 12 inches, she lets him go and sighs pretending to be upset, “Oh hon, you shrank again.” She strokes his back in a gentle and sensual manner.

“I-I did?” He looks around, but starts to relax from her stroking, “I suppose I… mmmmm…. have….” He looks around seeing everything is so huge now, as though he were just a doll. It's hard for him to concentrate though due to Lauren's gentle stroking almost like she was sedating him. He looks up at her completely entranced; he notices that her hand is large enough to completely encompass his body like a toy. In the moment he feels scared at the thought but also intrigued.

He backs up a bit feeling his fear, but he looks up into her eyes, suddenly unable to look away from her gaze. He stops backing away as she looks down at him almost like a cat who's cornered her prey.

“Let’s play little one.” She grabs him around the waist and gently kisses him on his chest.

He blushes trying to resist squirming a little, but the formula makes it so those kisses make him just melt in her hands, unable to resist her touch.

“You’re so light, it’s amazing.” She allows him to sit in the palm and smiles loving the feeling of controlling him.

He looks up at her and realizes he's shrunk right out of his clothes. She winks realizing he noticed his lack of clothes, she kisses his lower body and giggles, “Want to play simon says? Clearly I would be simon.”

He moans a bit from the kiss and nods to her, “O-Okay Lauren.” He is blushing big time at this point.

She sets him down on the couch, “Okay, game starts now little one. Simon says kiss my finger.” She places her hand near him.

He slightly hesitates for a second, but kisses it doing as she tells him.

“Good job tiny. Now… simon says to bow to me.” She smirks.

He questions her, “Bow to you?”

“Are you not going to do what simon says? You do you know there is a punishment for losing the game.” She leans down some in a playful manner, “Now simon says to bow to me.”

He blushes and gulps not wanting to find out what that is. He then bows to her, looking like someone p

Bowing to a queen, “Like this?”

She nods, “That’s great. Now… climb up here and kiss my cheek little one.”

He nods and tries to climb up to her face. He doesn't seem to have much difficulty seeming determined to kiss her cheek.

Chris climbs halfway up using her bra as a support, she smirks and pushes him into her bra cup trapping him partially, “I never said simon says little one.”

Chris blushes and squirms, but can't get himself free, “You didn't? I th-thought you did?”

She giggles, “Seems like you need to listen harder next time, now… simon says beg me to take you out of my bra.”

He blushes but doesn't hesitate, “Please please set me free from your bra, I don't deserve to be in something so big and wonderful!”

Lauren smiles not expecting such an amazing response, “Alright little one.” She takes him out and sets him between her thighs.

He looks up, “What am I doing here Lauren?” He asks feeling confused.

She smirks and closes her thighs around him trapping the poor tiny there, “Simon says try to escape.”

He squirms and struggles trying to get free, “I don't know if I can Lauren!” He's surprised though that he's able to take the slight pressure being inflicted on him.

Her thighs apply a small amount of pressure again to emphasize her control over his diminutive size. He struggles more and manages to get his arm out but that's it as he squirms and thrashes about.

“Simon says beg to be released. Beg to be by my feet.” She smirks hoping he’ll do as she says.

He looks up at her, “Please giantess, release me from my prison and place me by your beautiful feet!”

Lauren smirks and sets the small figure at her feet on the ground, she stares down at him knowing that she will be testing his shrinking limits and seeing how far she can really go with it and his fetish.

Chris stares up at the giantess towering over him… Wait what… wait yes that’s right… wait no… he mentally continues to fight himself not knowing whether to fight or enjoy the situation.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Look out for another chapter being posted tonight... enjoy!

--- Gentle Giantess