- Text Size +

Lauren finishes writing notes and grabs the needles on her lab desk, she turns to the small Chris and smiles gently, “Come here bud, I need a small amount of blood from you.”

He tries to joke to cover up how nervous he is, “Hey I'm nothing but small now.” He laughs nervously.

Lauren gives a small pity laugh, “Oh hon, alright come here.” She pats the chair next to her and smiles. She preps her needle and the cloths, he notices the needle is slightly smaller to her but still huge to him.

He gulps a bit as he nervously walks to the chair, “I really hate needles.”

She helps him into the chair, “I can tell. So… just everything else seem consistent besides your size?” She starts taking blood and talks to distract him again.

He nods, “As far as I can tell yeah.”

“Nothing different with your mood or sex drive or energy?” She finishes and holds off the spot being gentle with him.

He hesitates on the part about sex drive, “Um, yeah everything seems fine.” As Lauren lets go of his arm he rubs it and keeps it close to his body.


Lauren starts taking blood pressure, heart, and temperature rates, “Everything looks great; fast heart beat but I’m guessing you're nervous around me.”

He nods, “Just a little bit.” He says trying to play it off.

She bends down a bit so her face is level with his, “It’s okay, I understand this is probably scary. Now...will you run a mile for me? You may have to run in your boxers though.” She teases him and pulls at his oversize sweatpants.

He blushes more, “You can't be serious…”

She stands up and crosses her arms, “I’m very serious, you’ll trip while you’re running if you don’t take them off.” She grabs him under his arms and takes him off the chair, then quickly pulls the sweatpants down to his ankles.

He gasps, “Ahh!” He quickly pulls them up.

She pulls the sweatpants down again and pins his arms to his side, “Stop! Now go run a mile Chris. Go…” She pins the pants to the ground and pushes him forward towards the machine.


He face turns bright red as he walks towards the machine and starts running feeling absolutely embarrassed. Lauren takes notes and watches entertained by the show.

He tries to zone out like before to distract himself. Lauren knows she needs to test the sexual drive but needs to figure out how since he’s so upset about the idea. Chris keeps running as she continues to take notes.


Lauren smirks and takes off her lab coat, she had gotten something on her tank top while mixing things and takes it off. She shows off her bra making sure Chris is watching the show.

“Oh darn, I got something on my tank.” She messes with it and pushes her boobs together creating more cleavage in the process.

Chris looks over and gets as red as ever; Lauren instantly sees a rise in his boxers. He tries to speak but all that comes out as gibberish. She smirks and writes a time in her notebook, clearly his sex drive has risen since the first day. At least that prediction reined true.

Chris still a blushing mess speaks up, “W-was that necessary?!”

“Yep. Clearly your sex drive is through the roof. The data will be a great addition to my paper, especially since I may not be able to talk about the shrinking portion of it.”

“Uh shouldn't you mention that though its kinda an important detail.” He says still running, “Can I stop yet?”

She smiles and stops the machine for him, “You’re good. I may not be able to talk about it if you don’t want the government stealing you.” She takes his vitals after exercise, “It’s for your safety.”

He stands there panting some, “I guess so, can I have my pants back?”

She rolls her eyes, “What would be the point, they are falling off you.”


Lauren gets close still in her bra and smirks wanting to test a theory, “Clearly embarrassment shrinks you, but I want to make sure you getting horny does too.” In one swift movement she shoves his face in her cleavage and holds him there with ease.

He squirms and struggles, but she easily keeps him there and only gets a giggle from her finding it kinda cute.

“Calm down little guy, just enjoy it.” She puts one of his hands on her chest, his hand barely able to cover half of it.

He stops squirming giving in realizing he's only wasting energy by continuing his struggles.

She lets him go and smiles, “Sorry for being so forceful, but it’s purely for testing purposes.” Her hand stays around by his back just in case he decided to run.

“Please tell me I didn't get smaller.” She looks and notices he still hard as a rock and completely embarrassed as well.

“Do you feel smaller?” She notices he’s lost a lot of height and smiles, the test was successful.

He looks around noticing things have gotten bigger and he nods, “How small am I now?” He looks up at her and feels completely dwarfed by her body.

Lauren grabs a tape measure and smirks, “Do you really want to know?”

He nods, “You mine as well tell me.”

“Oh relax Chris,” She gets close and measures him, “Looks like you’re exactly 3 feet. A whole 12 inches lost, I didn’t realize I was that stimulating.”

He blushes, “You just shush, I'm going upstairs.” He thinks to himself as he makes his way to the stairs, “Maybe if I just hide in my room and try to not get any sort of stimulation it'll reverse itself…” He tries to go up the stairs but a large hand blocks his path. Soon a body replaces that hand blocking his path upstairs.

“You really should stay around me hon, I don’t want anything happening to you. What if you kept shrinking and got stuck somewhere?” Lauren looks down at her shrunken roommate and smiles trying to seem caring. Her tank top is back on and her hair down around her shoulders.

Chris looks up at her and notices he’s only as tall as her waist and his face is right in front of her crotch. He backs up a little nervous and tries to focus on her face.

He tries to shake it off, “I'll be fine just leave me be ok?” He attempts to climb up the stairs again.

She lets him move around her but she follows him up. The stairs are awkward for him to climb at his size but he pushes through trying to seem full competent of being alone.

He smirks at Lauren behind him, “See I'll be just fine.”

She rolls her eyes and smiles, “Well how about you try and make your own food tiny.” She heads to the kitchen giving him a perfect view of her butt as she walks away. He stares completely forgetting what he was gonna do and all Lauren hears behind her is, “wow.”

She smirks, “Coming tiny?” She glances back and as she does he snaps out of it and rushes over to the kitchen with her.

He blushes and tries to play it off, but Lauren knows exactly what he was looking at, “Um... sorry I uh got a bit… light headed.”

She looks down at him with a fake worried look, “Oh, do you need to sit down?” She grabs him under his arms and props Chris on her hip like a child. She opens the fridge to look for something to eat afterwards.

He squirms a bit, “Hey put me down, geez I'm not 5!” He says clearly not appreciating the joke.

She smiles, “Fine. I’ll put you down once you decide what you're going to make yourself.” She narrows her eyes in a teasing way clearly trying to mess with him.

He groans, “I don’t know yet besides I'm not even hungry.” his stomach growls telling Lauren otherwise.

She rolls her eyes, “Okay, well if you’re not hungry then let’s go watch a movie.” She walks with him on her hip over to the living room and sets him down in his usual spot, “What do you want to watch?”

He rolls his eyes trying not to get bothered by her, “Anything is fine I don't really care.”

Lauren sits down and checks through the channels before putting something random on. Quickly her feet go up on the couch and directly into his small lap, trapping him in his spot.

He squirms, “Hey let me up!”

“I’m just stretching out, relax, you always let me do this.” She smiles innocently.

“W-Well you’re just a lot heavier now and it’s hard to move.” He blushes and thinks that this is not a good situation.

Lauren relaxes her feet more in his lap and smiles, “Oh relax, it’s not like my feet turn you on.” She focuses on the show but occasionally looks over at her small comrade.

He looks away and nods a bit, “Yeah, right.” He hides his blushing as best he can.


Lauren lays down a bit putting a small bit of force and wiggles her toes getting comfy, “Hope you don’t mind, I just want to relax a bit.”

“N-no not at all, g-go ahead.” He suddenly starts to feel himself getting hard again and all he can think is oh no.

She notices but tries to pretend she doesn’t, “I really like this movie, don’t you?” She rubs one foot against the other getting an itch, however, that motion also starts to rub her little roommate in the process.

He starts to sweat a bit as his hard on gets worse, “Uh um y-yeah it's pretty good.” He tries to adjust himself but the weight of her feet is too much and allows no wiggle room for him.

Chris looks up at Lauren noticing her chest seems to be getting bigger, but to his dismay he was shrinking. Slowly he shrinks under her feet trapping him under them and putting more pressure on his hard on. This pressure starts to cause pleasure sending a small moan out of him.

He looks over at Lauren hoping she didn't notice, but she is looking right at him.

“Are you okay Chris? You shrank again, you have to be like 2 feet tall…” She doesn’t make any attempt to move her feet but she does have a concerned face.

He blushes, “I don't know how that could've happened…” He lies.

Lauren starts to connect the dots, “I’m not sure either, maybe my toes accidentally stroked you. Like this,” Her toes gently stroke over his crotch a few times and she smiles hoping for a good reaction.

He moans a little trying to hide it and blushes a lot, “I um uh um….”

“Yes? Any comment on that. Is it the motion or maybe…it’s my feet that turn you on?” Lauren smiles somewhat proud of herself for figuring out his kink.

She takes her feet off the small figure not wanting to fully squish him under her feet. She leans forward and puts a hand on his shoulder which engulfs him, “Are you okay?”

He shakes his head, “I swear I never used to like feet.” He tries to shake her off not liking this turn of events.

“Well clearly you like them now,” She smiles and looks down at him thinking how cute he looks at his tiny size, “I think a lot of things turn you on now, must be that increased sex drive.”

He blushes, “This is not an invitation missy!” He squirms out of her grip trying to get away from her.

“An invitation to do what? I wasn’t taking it as one… yet.” She stands up trying to tower over him.


Chris looks up at this new giantess feeling intimidated and wonders what he's gotten himself into. He will barely make it to her knees at this height, and how much smaller will he get? What is she gonna do to him? He thought as a big smirk appeared on Lauren's face.


 

Chapter End Notes:

The tests are over but the games are just beginning.... 

---Gentle Giantess