- Text Size +

Lauren wakes up the next day on the couch having fell asleep after the movie. Chris is no where in the living room so he must have went to bed after the movie. She stretches and heads to her room to change into some weekend clothes, as she passes Chris’s room she hears him talking to himself in a stressful way. She leans on the door to listen.


“What the heck, why is everything so big on me? Did I lose weight from that drink?” Chris talks to himself and she hears pacing in the room.

She quietly knocks, “Chris are you okay?”

She hears him stumbling around and the door opens a crack, “Y-yeah I’m fine. W-why?”

She hesitates, “I heard you talking a bit and I wanted to check on you. Are you having side effects?”

He stays quiet, “Don’t laugh, I’m kind of freaked out.” Lauren nods confused, “Okay, just open the door.”

He slowly opens the door and his shirt looks large on him and something seems off. She notices shes not looking up as high, “Are you… shorter?”

He steps back a bit nervous and Lauren opens the door all the way. His shorts are a bit big on him, shirt definitely larger, and he’s definitely shorter. She grabs her tape measure from her room, “Stand up straight and stay still.”

He does in a nervous way, “How tall am I? Why am I getting shorter? Were you expecting this to happen?”

She looks at it shocked and re-measures, “That’s impossible, you can’t lose that much height in one night.” She hesitates, “You’re 5’6”.”

“Did you plan this?” He steps forward aggressively and angry at her, he grabs her arm in a harsh manner. She cringes, “No, I wasn’t expecting this.. I need to do some calculations, I don’t understand what’s happening.”

“You need to fix me! Now!” He squeezes her arm more and she cries out.

“Let me go! I can’t fix it until I look at the data. Calm down!” She rips her hand away and runs to the basement to figure things out.


After calming down some, Chris leaves his room in his older clothes that fit and starts to make lunch for himself. Even though the change was only four inches, it definitely made a difference. Everything was at a different height, reaching things was harder but not too hard, and even his appetite was less due to his small stature.

“This can't be happening like this is impossible, this seriously shouldn't be something that happens.” He thinks to himself wondering how small he'll get or if he'll even stop shrinking, “There has to be a way to reverse this or at least stop it from happening.” He tries to make lunch wanting take his mind off the shrinking by doing something he's always enjoyed, cooking.


As he cooks he tries to keep calm, but he struggles to stay calm and focused. Chris takes his food to the couch and watches TV for a distraction hoping that may help, “Maybe if I stop thinking it about for a bit I'll stop freaking out…”


His theory works for a short time until he starts to shrink again.

He notices his clothes are getting bigger again as they slowly engulf him a little, “No no not again!” He says beginning to freak out again.

Slowly he shrinks another 4 inches down to 5’2”, even shorter than Lauren. He stands up with a baggy shirt and he has to hold his sweats up. He rolls the bottoms and ties them tighter with a string. He takes some deep breaths trying to calm down, “When is this gonna stop?!”


Lauren hears the distressed yell and rushes upstairs, “Are you okay?”

“No I'm not ok! I'm getting smaller!” He yells at her out of frustration.

“I'm trying to figure this out. I have no idea what could have caused this!”

“Well, figure it out faster!”

She sighs and grabs the tape measure, “I need to measure you again.” She walks towards him in an authoritative manner.

He suddenly backs away feeling intimidated, but is unsure why. He watches the now taller Lauren grabs his arm to keep him still and start measuring. She writes some numbers and the time.

“You're 5’2”. Maybe you shrink in 4 inch intervals…” She lets him go and paces. Chris watches her move intimated but also interested, eyes moving from her larger chest to her round butt to her bigger feet. She's actually really pretty. Wait what am I thinking? He shakes his head and goes back to the couch.

She walks over and sits on the couch with him, “Hey it's okay. Maybe it will stop since the drink should be leaving your system?” She sits closer than normal giving her a towering appearance causing Chris to scoot away some nervous.

She doesn't seem to be taking advantage of the situation, I guess it really was an accident, a horrible accident.


Lauren lays back on the couch and sets her feet in his lap, “We will figure this out. Don't worry. I'm going to take a nap if that's okay, I have a stress headache.”

Before he can react she's asleep and her feet are covering his lap. The weight is definitely more at this height and despite her being short they seem larger and intimidating. What if he shrinks down to one inch? She could squish me at any moment he thinks to himself. He shakes his head trying not to think about that.


Chris rests a hand on her foot and her toes wiggle, she's probably hoping for a massage in her sleep. Yeah right, like I would do that.

He stares at the TV, but his eyes wander to her toes, they would look better painted… wait what? He notices he's starting to get hard and panics, “If she wakes up and sees this, she’ll question me and think I like feet when I don't.” He attempts to move her feet off him but struggles some worried about waking her.

After touching her feet he notices how soft they are and how nice they feel in his hands. Definitely not what he expected. He starts to gently rub them interested then realizes he massaging them. Shit.

He notices his shirt getting baggy and the weight of the feet increasing, “What is happening?” He whispers to himself as he shrinks. He quickly goes from 5’2” to 4’8”, a larger drop than last time.

Lauren wiggles her toes in her sleep from the massage, thus arousing the poor Chris further.

Unable to move from his position he feels his manhood begin to poke the bottom of her feet and panics more, “Crap, I really hope she can't feel this.”


Despite his hopes, Lauren starts to wake up and Chris sits there unable to get away from this embarrassing situation that is about to befall him.

She sits up some and rubs her eyes, “Hope I didn't doze off too long, you doing okay?” Lauren fully looks at Chris noticing he has shrunk once again and he's clearly aroused.

“Are you okay? What turned you on?” She removes her feet and sits closer curious. Her boobs are directly in his face as she gets close.

“N-Nothing!” He says clearly both flustered and embarrassed. He tries to run off to try and calm himself down.

Quickly Lauren puts a hand on his smaller chest to pin him to the couch, “Do you think the arousal shrunk you faster? That's great. Now we know one of the causes.” She stands up towering over the small Chris, terrifying him in the process. She clearly doesn't understand how scary she can be or how strong she is compared to her shrunken roommate.

He thinks to himself, “Great, just great, her feet shrank me…” He looks up at her and tries to move away from her quickly.

She grabs his arm as he tries to leave, “Hey hon, do you need help finding clothes? I may have some small stuff from high school that's not girly.”

“No I-I'll be fine just let me go.” He tries to argue, but doesn't feel her grip loosen.

“You're practically falling out of those, let's find something.” She gently pulls him off the couch and takes him to her room. She's gentle in the process, but seeing her at full height makes him feel like a child.


He tries to get some kind of control of the situation, “I'm not a child, you don't need to treat me like one.” He scowls at her putting a facade on to seem like he's calmer than he is.

“I understand you're not a child, but you also just lost over one foot in height, that's a lot to handle.” She goes to her room and in a swift motion grabs him around the waist and sets him on the bed, “There. Now stay there and I'll look for something less baggy.”

She turns and starts searching in a bin for clothes, she pulls out some small shirts and some basketball shorts that may fit, but will look ridiculous on his short body.

Lauren smiles, “Since blue is your favorite color let's go with this,” she sets a shirt near him and starts to mess with his oversized shirt.

Chris panics not wanting to get aroused again by her touch, “Hey! I-I can do that just fine!” He fights against her hoping to gain some control.

Lauren rolls her eyes and pulls the gigantic shirt over his head quickly. She hands him the blue shirt and smiles, “I'm just trying to help Chris.”

Chris looks down feeling weak, but his eyes immediately go to her cleavage. She leans forward to grab the shorts by him thus putting her cleavage and large set into his lap.

Immediately his body reacts and he becomes hard on the spot. Lauren notices the poke from him and blushes, “Oh hon. I'm sorry… did I do that?”

The extreme embarrassment rushes to his face in a blush and his height begins to drop again. Lauren watches as Chris keeps shrinking until he's around 4ft. A huge drop, all due to arousal and embarrassment. Maybe that's the key to it all.


Chris tries to comment on the situation, but he can barely think of any words to say, “Y-yeah… you did.”

Lauren moves away from him a bit to give the poor guy space, “That was kind of amazing, does it hurt to shrink? Does it make you feel sick at all?”

He remains quiet nervous to talk to her and he looks down trying to hide his red face.

Lauren smiles and leans over his lap again to grab her notebook, she jots some notes down about the arousal and embarrassment then backs off again and looks at him hoping for a reaction either sexually or physically in height.

Chris answers quickly while he puts the shirt on, “No it's like growing when you're younger I don't really notice if im not paying attention.”

He then tries to get away from Lauren wanting to get out of this situation to minimize his shrinking as much as possible. He scoots to the edge of the bed and looks down and immediately backs up out of fear. He thinks to himself on how the drop is bigger than he realized it would be.

Chris drops down and braces himself with his hands then tries to sprint away. Lauren quickly grabs him around the waist and holds him against her body with one arm, she doesn't struggle scaring Chris more with her strength over him.

He squirms trying to get free, “Let me go Lauren!” He yells not enjoying being handled like he is.

Lauren keeps him against her chest with the back of his head against her boobs, “Calm down. We need to go downstairs and do more tests Chris. We need to find out how to stop your shrinking.” She releases him and he stumbles forward.

Chris's sweatpants drops around his ankles leaving him in his boxers and he lands on his hands and knees. Lauren giggles trying to hide her amusement.

“Ugh I hate this so much.” He pulls up his pants quickly, “I really don't feel like being your guinea pig anymore Lauren.”

She looks at him slightly upset, “I understand you're stressed out Chris, but you want to grow back to normal. Right? Plus, we need to find out more, or else you’ll probably keep shrinking.”

He looks at her wide eyed and shakes his head clearly not liking the idea of staying small.

“So will you corporate?” She slowly stands up. Chris’s head is level with her stomach and just below her chest.

He sighs and nods to her, “I regret getting involved in this.”

“Don’t worry we’ll fix you, I’m sorry about the side effects. I didn’t even think this was possible.” She ruffles his hair with her hand and smiles a little.


Both Chris and Lauren head downstairs to the lab. Lauren stays in front of the short roommate to make sure he doesn’t fall and he carefully makes his way down nervously. Lauren begins to prep for his experiments as Chris stands nearby. He tries to not watch her, not wanting to provoke anymore shrinking and simply just prepares himself.


Chris feels out of his element and feels lost in the world, will Lauren be able to fix him? Will he keep shrinking? Everything was up in the air and Chris was scared. Scared for his future and slightly scared to be getting feelings for his giant roommate… hopefully he will be returned to normal… but even if he doesn’t… will things be that bad?


 

Chapter End Notes:

How much smaller will poor Chris get? Let us see....