- Text Size +

After the wonderful and pleasurable situation, Lauren picks up his small figure and moves to the bathroom gracefully. She sets him on the cold counter and smiles down at him.

“I’m going to put some clothes on, but I’ll be right back.” She winks and walks back into her room.

Chris sits down on the cool surface trying to calm his body down from the experience, “Woah, I can’t believe that just happened.” He is grinning ear to ear, super happy with everything that’s happened so far.

“I know I thought this was the worst thing ever…. But that wasn’t too bad, maybe it will be okay.”


Lauren walks back in with a loose shirt on with no bra clearly and some black shorts on to accentuate her legs and butt. He smiles at her, loving the comfy but sexy outfit.

She reaches over him and turns on the sink. A washcloth is set nearby and her finger gentle strokes between his legs, “You are a bit messy, lets give you a bath cutie.”

Chris looks up at her slightly nervous, “In the sink? Isn't it deep?”

She nods, “Well yeah but I'll help wash you and you can swim around in the meantime.”

“R-right… swim. Sounds… um… great.” Chris looks down at the water nervous. Lauren picks up on the nervous silence, “Well go ahead and get in hon.”

“Well I should probably wait I mean what if the water is too hot?” He says clearly hiding something.

She feels it then places a few drops on his back, “It's perfect hon.”

“Now get in,” she gives him a reassuring pat on the butt.

Chris slides in trying to cling to the side but he can't for long and slides in. He can't touch the bottom and begins to panic. Flailing around and looking for something to grab, Lauren places her hand in the water and he clings to it scared.

He hesitates, “I uh… I can't swim.”

She smiles sympathetically, “I can see that silly. Why didn't you say something?”

“I felt too embarrassed to say anything.” He looks down blushing, I must look like a complete wimp to you…”

She smiles and holds him in her hand keeping his body halfway in the water, “You’re not a wimp, you just don’t know how to swim sweetie. Want help cleaning yourself?”

He nods a little and Lauren gives a big smile.

She grabs some liquid soap on her fingers and starts massaging the soap into his back, down to his legs and around to the chest. She avoids his member… for now. Chris moans and relaxes in her palm loving the attention.

“Thank you my giantess I needed this, mmmmmm…”

Lauren smiles, “I’m glad you love it little one,” Her fingers sneak down his abs and down to his member. She starts rubbing it with her thumb making sure to make it enjoyable and a cleaning session.

He starts moaning as she does having become much more content with being touched by Lauren, “mmmm… yes…”

She remains slow and gentle but continues to go faster and faster.

He begins to squirm as she speeds up, “Mmmmm, yes mistress…” He blushes a bit as Lauren stops hearing that.

“That’s different little one,” she giggles.

“I-it just slipped out I-I'm sorry.” He continues to blush feeling embarrassed.

Lauren smiles, “Don’t be sorry little one. I don’t mind your nicknames for me.

Chris smiles a bit, “Do you feel like you're my mistress?” He asks genuinely curious.

She thinks about it, “A little bit, I feel like a lot of things to you: an owner, a friend, a giantess, a roommate, a mistress…” She giggles and smiles.

He blushes and feels her continue the massage. She gently strokes him again hoiping to turn him on even furthur.

He starts moaning again loving it and getting close to the brink again. She rinses his small figure under the warm facet continuing to trace her fingers around his body and around his hard on hoping to tease him further until he begged for release.

Chris squirms in her hand and a switch goes off in his mind while he’s being pleasured, “Please mistress please! Give me release! I need it!” He begs her completely at her mercy right now.

“Why should I little one? What will you do in return my litte, tiny, toy.” She speaks to him in an arousing and sexy way trying to bring him closer just through her words.

“Anything Mistress, literally anything please just please,” He moans in excitement completely lost in his own world.

Lauren brings the rinsed figure to her face and sucks on his lower body until he finishes in her mouth. He yells in release loving the feeling of her tongue against him and her lips trapping him against her. She dips him back in the warm water to clean his small figure off, “How was that hon? You seemed completely enthralled with me.”

“It was amazing Lauren, I don't know how you're able to do it.” He smiles really big at her.

“I’m just good at everything, playing with toys, chemistry, shrinking people,” she winks, “you name it I can do it,” She laughs and takes him out of the water and sets his body on the dry washcloth.

He quickly wraps himself in it so he's warm, “How about being an amazing owner?” He smiles and laughs a bit.

“Do you think i’m that good? I mean I do like taking care of you, you’re super easy and cute.” She gently rubs the towel around his shoulders to try and dry him faster, she lays a small kiss on the top of his head.

He nods, “I really do think you are Lauren.”

“Thank you Chris. Now dry off and we can go hang out in the living room, okay?”

He smiles, “Okay, Lauren.” He dries himself off as quick as he can.


She watches Chris quickly dry off and she giggles at the speediness.

Chris finishes and smiles, “Okay I'm done.”

“Wow speedster over here,” She winks and scoops him up.

He smiles and hugs her finger feeling safe with her.

She heads out to the living room and sits down in her usual spot, “Hey, I never really gave you the chance to wander the house by yourself at this size… want to?”

Chris stares down at the ground and gets a flashback of when he fell and the pain with it, that day made him lose all interest in exploring the floor, “Um… well…”

“I would set you down there of course and be nearby the whole time, I think it would be a good experience. Sound good?”

He hesitates then nods feeling unsure of himself, “As long as you're staying close.”


Gently Lauren slides Chris off her hand and onto the carpeted flooring. He stares around the room at his new perspective then looks up at her nervous. He jogs to her foot then hugs her ankle, “D-do I have to explore? I just want to stay with you..”

She coos him and smiles, “I think it would be good for you to explore a little sweetie. I’ll be here the whole time, go on.” She shakes him off her ankle and puts both feet up on the couch in a cross-legged position. Lauren smiles down at him in an encouraging way.

He slowly starts to walk around when something in the house falls over and spooks him causing him to run under the couch. Lauren notices her broom fell over from being unsteady, “Oh hon… come on out sweetie, it was just a broom.”

“But what if it was a bug or a mouse that knocked it over?” He says clearly over thinking things.

“Yes because a small little bug knocked over my giant broom… please come out hon.” She looks over the edge and dangles her fingers by the opening hoping to coax him out.

He slowly comes out for her, grabbing her fingers tightly.

She smiles and pulls him out from under a little and lets him continue to cling, “You were so eager a few days ago cutie, what’s wrong?”

Chris thinks to himself that he hasn’t been on the floor in over three days and the last time he was, he had fallen, the time before that he was chased and told the shrinking was permanent. The floor didn’t have the best of memories for him.

He hesitates, “I um uh… I just… I'm scared…” He stays clinging to her fings not wanting to be far from her.

Lauren sighs, “You really don’t want to explore?”

He shakes his head, “Please let me stay with you… I’ll explore another day. I promise, just not yet.”

She nods, “Okay hon, let’s do something else then.

He smiles staring up at her from the ground, “What did you have in mind?”


Lauren smiles excited, “You know how your shoebox is super boring and brown?”

Chris nods, “Yeah.”

“Let’s paint it, make it a bit more stylish. I have some paints and brush and different stuff for us to use.” She smiles big and scoops her little boy up, “Sound like fun?”

He nods, “That sounds like a lot of fun actually.” He smiles at her.


She cheers and heads to her desk to get her art supplies, “What colors do you want to use?”

“My favorite color and your favorite color.” He smiles up at her.

“Blue it is little one, anything else so we can mix it up a little. You can put your hand prints and I can paint designs.” She grabs everything and puts them on her desk with the shoebox nearby. The hand opens on the desk allowing him to walk off.

He nods liking that idea “Can we add gold to it too?”

She nods. She places the paint on a plate so they can both access it. She smiles, “Want a base coat of white?”

“That sounds like a good idea.”

He watches as she gracefully paints the outside of the box with white, he’s amazed at how beautiful she is doing the simple process. She really is good at everything.

He zones out a bit amazed by her and her entirety.

The box is firmly set down next to him, “The white is fast drying so we can start on this side cutie,” she notices he’s zoned out and pokes him gently.

He shakes his head and blushes, “I um uh sorry guess I got a little distracted.”

“Get going cutie, start painting. Only get your hands and arms messy, you don’t need a second bath today,” she laughs a little.

She paints dots and swirls with grace, Chris watches her and smiles feeling slightly normal for once, two people doing a normal thing, painting.

He starts painting and looks up at her, “Would a second bath be that bad of a thing though?” He winks at her trying to be flirty.

“No, it wouldn’t, but listen to your mistress and stay clean so we can go to bed after this tiny.” She smirks and paints on the other side of the box watching what Chris was doing from the corner of her eye.

He blushes and keeps painting, “I um uh… y-yes mistress.” He tries putting little designs in himself and puts handprints all over.

She giggles and takes a break from painting, “This is looking great.”

Chris nods agreeing, “You did great my giantess.”

Lauren smiles and picks up the box and puts one last detail. She places it next to him and Chris sees that she wrote his name on the box in gorgeous cursive writing.

“Good enough to sleep in right?”

Chris runs over and hugs her fingers tightly, “Thank you, it’s great. Thank you for being amazing and helping me Lauren, I really appreciate it.”

“Thank you for not hating me for shrinking you… I promise I’ll keep trying to find a cure okay, or at least something to help you.” She rubs his back gently loving the feeling of him close to her.

Chris smiles up at her, “A cure would be nice, but if I was truly stuck this way I think I’d be fine with that too.” He kisses her fingers content with his position.

“Oh hon, you’re are too good,” She scoops him up and sits on the bed, “Are you getting tired at all? You’ve had a long day.”

Chris shakes his head, “No not at all Lauren.” He yawns.

She giggles, “Well then how about we just lay down and relax until you are,” Chris is sits on her soft pillow while Lauren stands up and removes her shorts then her shirt. She puts on a comfy tank top and some pajama shorts, however, she’s not scared in showing off her body. His favorite parts of her body are her lips, boobs, and feet. They are all perfect and his favorite places to be.

He stares up at her completely awestruck by her beauty then looks up at his shoebox sighing a bit.

“What’s wrong hon?” She sits back down concerned.

“It's just as much as I love what we did with my shoebox, I just wish I could sleep with you.” He looks down a bit.

She strokes his back and down his side, “Well… how about for tonight you sleep with me?”

Chris is scooped up quickly and Lauren nuzzles under the covers. She places the small Chris on her chest giving him a view of her face and a small space between her breasts under the tank top to sleep, similar to a tent.

He smiles at her extremely happy, “Thank you Lauren this is amazing.” He kisses her chest showing his appreciation.

She pushes him to her lips and gives him a big kiss, “Anything for my little toy.”

“I love being your little toy.” He smiles at her and she sees him slowly falling asleep.

She strokes his back as he nuzzles between her boobs, “I’m happy you’re happy hon. Sleep tight Chris.”

Chris falls asleep with a big smile on his face completely content with his new life.


Although things started off odd and rocky, everything started to piece together. Lauren would hopefully attend grad school and continue her research. However, even if things never went back to normal, Chris thinks to himself that things will be okay. She’s very kind but adventurous, something he looked for in people. Even if he wasn’t attracted to her in the beginning because of her height, now she was tall and in charge. A beautiful giantess towering over his small figure. In the end, despite the circumstances, her experiment had caused an accident, but it was a happy accident.


 

Chapter End Notes:

That's the end everyone, hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a rating and a review if you can, we love hearing your reactions and feedback to the stories.

We are already working on another story so be on the look out for new material on the most recent page and on our account page :)