- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

M/m content in this chapter. Skip if it's not your thing.

Jason leaned back into the couch, holding Ben at eye-level with Jason’s abs. The giant looked down at his tiny prey. The two stared at each other for nearly a minute, sizing each other up, literally and figuratively. 

It was Jason who broke the silence. “Heather said I could stay the night. Not safe to drive home in my condition,” His condition seemed fine. “I think I’d better make myself comfortable.”

Jason planted Ben back on the stool and stood up. He took his shirt off, exposing his ripped, clean-shaven chest and abs. Ben couldn’t help but stare. Jason noticed.

“You haven’t seen the whole package yet, little man,” Jason smiled, undoing his belt. His jeans dropped to the floor, revealing tight red boxer briefs that could barely contain Jason’s massive bulge. Ben couldn’t look away. Jason noticed this too. “Thor’s Hammer is what I call it. Too big for most women, to be honest. Heather never seemed to mind though. Maybe you two can get acquainted sometime.”

Ben shuddered. Jason sat back down and leaned ominously over the tiny naked man. “Been meaning to ask you something for a few days now. Been thinking about it a lot, really. You have perfect teeth, don't you. Never had a cavity, not a single one in that pea-sized head of yours. Am I right?”

Ben nodded, puzzled that Jason could know that.

“Yup. What I figured. Cavity fillings don’t shrink. Usually have to be removed first.”

What.

“They told you that you were the only one? Didn’t they? The only person in the whole world they’d ever found that was compatible with shrinking. That what they told you?”

Ben nodded, starting to feel his knees collapse.

“Yeah. You’re not special. We can shrink whoever we want. Been doing it for years. Probably never done it on a US citizen though. Probably. Until you anyway. No clue why they chose you. Perfect teeth’s nearest I can figure.”

What.

“You wanna know why they hired me at AllTec?” Jason moved his face close enough so Ben could clearly see the grains of stubble on his cheeks and chin. “I gotta lot of experience with shrinking. Never been shrunk myself, but I’ve shrunk quite a few folks overseas. Prisoners of war.”

Ben couldn’t tell if Jason was lying or being truthful. Either way, he was terrified.

“See little man, I’m not just a soldier. I interrogate people. I get the confessions that no one else can. No better way to get a confession than to shrink a man down. Make him feel small. Show him how powerless and hopeless he really is...” Jason trailed off. He leaned in closer, almost close enough that his lips nearly touched Ben’s body. “Got anything you want to confess?” His deep voice shook Ben to the core. Ben trembled.

Jason gently took Ben into one powerful hand. His grip was firm, but not threatening. Despite his state of fear, Ben had to admit that Jason’s hand was warm, even comfortable. Jason held Ben level with his boxer briefs. Ben looked again at the monstrous bulge, and noticed a dark stain emerge on the fabric surface. Precum. Oh Jesus. Jason gently petted Ben’s head with one finger.

“Don’t you worry though. I don’t hurt people. Never have. Never believed in it. See I’m smart, little man. I know violence isn’t the answer to everything. No, those tiny people didn’t confess to me because they were afraid of me. They confessed because in the end, they loved me. Now that’s a unique idea, isn’t it little man? Using love to win wars.”

What the fucking hell was he going on about? Ben’s heart was racing, but the warmth of Jason’s digits had a calming effect.

“I gave them what they truly desired. In exchange, they told me everything. I was the best in the business. Been a couple years though. Thinking maybe I’m out of practice.” He paused. Then delicately patted Ben on the head with his finger. “Then I hear they’re shrinking you.”

The petting resumed. Jason’s movements were too precise. Perfectly delicate while perfectly controlling. Ben knew he was in the hands of a professional.

“So, got anything you’d like to confess?” Jason calmly asked his tiny captive. No answer. “Of course you don’t.” His voice was so calm. There wasn’t the slightest hint of resentment or revenge. It was soothing, non-judgmental, suggestive even.

Jason released Ben back onto the footstool. He began taking off his socks, and set his bare feet on the stool, directly in front of Ben.

“I saw you look at them last time I was here.”

Ben’s heart began beating furiously.

“No sense in hiding it. I see everything.” Jason draped his rancid socks on each side of Ben. Jason’s feet were glorious. Smooth, tanned, moist. His soles were massive. His toes were long and powerful. The aroma was overwhelming. Pungent, like Heather’s feet, but without any of her sweetness. 

“Go ahead. Touch them. Kiss them. Lick them, if you like.”

Ben shook his head in horror.

“You can’t lie to me. Like I said, I see everything. I see your desire, plain as day.”

Ben realized his cock was fully erect. Of course Jason noticed.

“Your desires are written on your body. So why don’t you give in to them?”

Ben didn’t budge.

“Then I’ll offer you a choice. You can either lick my feet. Or. I’ll put you inside one of my socks, just like Heather did. And I’ll tie up the end and leave you there all night. I’ve done that before, by the way. To other tiny men who turned out to be little foot lovers. It never failed. They always came out of that sock begging to be put back in.”

Ben made his decision.

With both hands extended, Ben explored Jason’s left sole. Perfectly smooth. So warm. So... Powerful. He marveled. He brought his face close to the wall of flesh, hesitated, then kissed it. He kissed Jason’s goliath foot over and over until the kisses turned to licking. He continued lapping the sweat from Jason’s left foot, while high above the giant stared down, expressionless.

Jason’s feet shifted. His right foot formed a blockade behind Ben. His left foot maneuvered to pin Ben against his right, pushing his left big toe against Ben’s chest. Oh God. That toe. There was so much power in it. Even with the supplements that hardened Ben's body, he knew there were limits. He felt that Jason had the strength in that single toe to snuff out Ben's life. 

Ben grabbed the toe. It alone was wider than Ben's body. So soft. Jason nudged it further into Ben's body, almost lovingly. Ben caressed it, admiring the attention Jason clearly paid to maintenance. Even the nail was perfectly clipped and sanded down. 

“Kiss it.”

Ben did as commanded, kissing every square inch of Jason’s big toe.

The toe moved downward, making contact with Ben’s erect penis. Gently, with masterful precision and muscle control, the toe rubbed Ben’s cock. It didn’t have much work to do. In an instant, Ben came.

Jason took one of his discarded socks and cleaned up the tiny mess. He dabbed Ben lightly at first to dry him off, then rubbed the rest of Ben’s body against the sock. The sock was so moist. The aroma intoxicating. Put me in there. Ben wrestled for control over his own mind against his maddening desires.

“Seems I’ve still got it,” Jason said, gripping Ben again and reclining fully on the couch. He placed Ben between his pecs, lying Ben down on his tiny stomach. Jason’s right hand formed a fleshy blanket to keep Ben warm and prevent him from escaping. With his left hand, Jason reached to the lamp beside the couch and turned off the light.

“Good night, my little pet.”

Ben was overcome with resentment for allowing his fetish to be exploited like this. He seethed for several minutes, but his anger began to subside. The mountain of Jason’s chest rose and fell with every breath, slowly rocking the little man to sleep. Ben drifted off, thinking about Jason's socks.