- Text Size +

Ben awoke and couldn’t quite place where he was. His face was nestled somewhere soft, warm, and inviting. He tried to move to get his bearings, but something gripped him tightly in place. A familiar scent clouded the air. Heather. Suddenly, the warm, encompassing mass restraining his body began to jostle, and he heard Heather chuckle, seemingly from everywhere.

“Good morning honey,” Heather chimed. Ben felt his world shift and rotate, taking him with it. She had been holding him tightly, burying his face between her breasts. Ben wasn’t sure how much he’d shrunk during the night, but it was clearly enough to make him her ragdoll by the morning. 

Now lying on her back, Heather relinquished her hold on Ben, and lifted his torso upwards, gripping him by his shoulders. He stared down at her radiant smile and beaming eyes. She chuckled again, looking bewildered, amused, and aroused at the same time. “Uh-” Ben stammered, before Heather flipped him on his back and climbed over him. Arms like tree trunks boxed him in. His heart pounded as he stared upwards at the golden-haired goddess eclipsing him. 

She leaned in, grabbing both his hands, and slowly lowered herself onto him. They were now nose to nose. Ben marveled at how the landscape of her face occupied his entire field of vision. He could feel Heather’s breath rush across his neck and chest. With her left hand, she grabbed the back of his head, and brought his lips to hers. Even if Ben wanted to resist her, he was now too small to fight off her advances. Heather was in control now. After an eternity of kissing, Heather lowered his head back on the bed. She stared down at her shrunken man, smiling with victory in her eyes. “Let’s see how much you shrunk last night,” she commanded.

Moments later they stood beside each other in front of the bathroom mirror. Ben was eye level with Heather’s breasts. “You’re a foot shorter than me!” Heather gasped, “You little shrimp!” Ben took exception to that. She pushed him, nearly over, just swinging her hip into him. “Hey! Easy!” he said.

Heather knelt so her face was right in front of his. “Well c’mon squirt. Get your fuckin’ clothes off already so we can take a shower together,” she commanded. He obeyed. Tossing his now-oversized shirt to the ground, Ben glanced back into the mirror. Bite marks. Heather’s bite marks were all over his body from last night. This whole shrinking and growing business had made her voracious.

“Undo my bra,” she ordered, turning her back to him. As Ben reached for the clasp, Heather swung her butt into his chest, nearly knocking him off his feet. “Oopsie,” she said, cutely. “Enjoy this while it lasts,” he said, slightly humiliated. He snapped her bra off and tossed it on the floor.

She bent over, pinning him to the wall with her firm, plump ass pressed against his chest. “Panties please,” she said, gazing down at him from over one shoulder. Ben obligingly grabbed the sides of her panties and pulled them down. As he leaned down to push them past her feet, she bent in again, pressing his face against her ass.

“Kiss it and I’ll let you go.” He buried his face in her left cheek, kissing it repeatedly. “Now the right,” she ordered. He obeyed. Satisfied, Heather kicked her undies aside and turned to face her little man.

She bent to his eye level again, snaking one long finger into the front of his boxers. “What are these still doing on?” she glared in his eyes. “I’m going to start the water running. I want these off and your cute little ass in the shower with me in 60 seconds or else.”

Ben had never seen her like this. Heather sometimes had a bossy streak, but she was on a total power trip. She better get this out of her system before they enlarge her or we’re all in trouble, he thought. It took almost no effort to take off his boxers. The elastic band was barely taut enough to keep them above his hips. 

Tossing them aside, Ben’s watch slipped clean off his wrist and smacked into the marble bathroom counter top before hitting the floor. He picked it back up, dismayed to see the crystal had cracked. It was his prized possession, a 1972 Alpha Sea Lord diver. He almost never took it off, even wearing it in the shower. It was an $11,000 watch and he never talked about where it came from. Even Heather didn’t know, but she knew it wasn’t a gift from his family. Heart heavy, he set it aside to be sent to a local shop for repairs and service.

“Why aren’t you in here yet, mister?” Heather said from the shower. Now properly attired, Ben joined his girlfriend. Inside the shower, he stared in awe up at her glorious curves, watching water stream over her double D’s and downward. Heather’s attention was focused on washing her hair until she looked downward and noticed Ben’s erect member.

Her mouth opened wide with surprise, then curled into a gaping, mocking smile. “It’s so SMALL!” she shouted and laughed, a split second before realizing how insulting that came off. Ben’s face turned blood red with anger and embarrassment. “No no no honey, ohhh I’m so sorry,” she knelt down on one knee, clasping his face in her hands, and kissing him profusely. “I didn’t mean it like that! You know you have a very handsome penis... It’s just.. right now.... Well, you know!”

“Yeah yeah I get it,” he said, going flaccid.

“Hey now! I won’t have any of that!” Heather said, kneeling further and grabbing Ben by the handle. She tugged him closer, lowering her head and taking his cock into her mouth. Slowly, methodically, Heather’s massive tongue probed and massaged his shaft and head, driving him to the brink. The little man moaned in ecstasy, as his girlfriend took her hands under his arms and lifted him into the air. Pressing him against the shower wall, she continued sucking him off until he came into her mouth. The little man gasped with relief while Heather swallowed, looking smugly satisfied, and gently set his feet back on the ground. As Ben regained his breath, he made a sudden realization.

He no longer seemed eye level with Heather’s breasts. I’m not supposed to be shrinking this fast.