- Text Size +

Jason finished locating the bottles on his list, having secured them in his pockets. He tidied up the place and left, nodding to the guard on the way out. He walked nonchalantly down the hall, until a woman’s voice stopped him.

“Corporal Dawes,” the woman spoke in icy, commanding tones.

Jason halted, and turned around to face her. Ben faced her too. It was the tall woman. Dr. Rachel Carter. Head of AllTec’s Growth Modification Sciences Division. From the look of her, she might have modified her own height some time ago, as she stood a couple inches taller than Jason. She smiled, artificially. “I’d like a word with you, please, in my office.”

The two walked together through a sea of cubicles in a sterile, corporate work environment. Together they reached her lavish corner office, decorated with what Ben recognized as authentic antique furnishings, perhaps 18th century. The tall woman clearly came from a distinguished, wealthy family.

She gestured for Jason to sit, as she sat in her own chair at the far side of her desk. He did so.

“How’s Heather?” he asked, cautiously.

“She’s fine. In another hour she’ll be taller than you,” she said. “By the end of tomorrow.. Well, let’s not go picking any fights with Heather by the end of tomorrow. Perhaps in a couple weeks I’ll allow her some visitors.”

“I’d like that,” Jason said, pausing for a moment, before venturing his next question. “Any decision on the second growth candidate?”

“You’d make a fine candidate, Jason. But the board is hesitant to have two giants running around at the same time. I’m sure you understand.”

He nodded. Ben felt Jason’s shoulders sag slightly in defeat. But Ben had an idea what Jason hid in his pockets. The keys to becoming the second giant this world has ever seen, and probably a bigger one than the first. Ben kind of rooted for him, if it meant squashing this horrible green-eyed devil of a woman. But power corrupts, as the saying goes.

“Have you completed your interrogation of our subject?” the tall woman asked. Interrogation? Subject? Was she talking about Ben?

“Yes.”

“And?”

“She regrets her actions. Confesses to everything. Promises never to do it again. But she didn't do anything more than what we already know about.”

She? Were they talking about AJ? Was AJ still alive? Shrunken somewhere? Ben’s heart began beating, nearly out of his chest. He wanted so badly for her to be safe and unharmed.

“Good. Thank you for that. I know this type of thing is well outside your job description, but your expertise with shrunken subjects makes you highly effective at dealing with corporate spies. I’ll see to it you’re promoted to head of security within the year.” The tall lady chuckled to herself. “Can you believe she tried to completely wipe out all our research? Thank goodness we had backups. That bitch could’ve set us back 20 years.” She paused, a smug grin crossing her face. “Well, I’ve no further use for Dr. Jacobs. You may do with her whatever you like.”

“I plan to.”

The tall woman eyed Jason with approval. There was hunger in her eyes, as her smile widened further. “Some day you’ll have to teach me some of those interrogation techniques. I’d love to try them out on a subject of my own.” She leaned toward him, clasping those powerful, manicured hands together under her chin. “Perhaps even try them out on you.”

Ben gulped. Jason gulped too. “I’m not really the shrinking type.”

“Oh fine,” she sighed, “I have a bad habit of breaking my toys anyway.”

The two briefly exchanged further pleasantries and parted ways. Jason finished out the work day, with Ben abandoning his plan to be intentionally discovered. AJ was still alive, and obviously in Jason’s keeping - probably his apartment. 

Jason returned home. He crossed his apartment and walked up to a waist-level cabinet. He started to take the stolen bottles out of his pockets and placed them on the cabinet top. “Hey I found almost everything on your list, except for Tryp- uh Trypthen-a-l...lin?” He squinted into his supply list, reading comprehension bottoming out. Was the missing item the giant growth supplements? The tall woman probably keeps those pills under close, personal supervision. But who was Jason even talking to-

There, reclining in a bean bag on Jason’s cabinet. It was AJ. She was maybe four inches tall, Ben figured. Naked, save for a linen cut cloth robe that Jason must’ve fashioned for her. Awfully thoughtful.

“Which one of these gets you back to normal size?” he asked, pointing at the bottles. The tiny woman casually walked over to one of them, inspected the label, then patted it with an outstretched hand. Interesting, Ben thought. The folks at AllTec must have caught AJ trying to sabotage the growth program, shrunk her down, and handed her off to Jason to learn what else she might have done. But instead of stealing growth pills for himself, Jason was actually helping AJ return to her normal size. One of the bottles must contain medicine to fully counteract the shrinking supplements, but it wouldn’t be useful for giant growth, Ben surmised.

“Okay. Hope this stuff works fast, because it’s probably not safe for you to stay that small. Jesus, Heather almost saw you last night...”

The small woman pouted. She walked up to Jason’s crotch and delicately placed one tiny finger right on the zipper. Clearly they’d been fooling around for several days, and AJ wasn’t ready to give that up to return to the Land of the Big People.

It was now or never. Ben had to make his move to get, at the very least, AJ’s attention. He darted from Jason’s shirt collar, bounding over the giant’s powerful bicep. But he misjudged how long it would take for him to make any appreciable progress. And he was too late. The giant had already acceded to the little woman’s lustful demands.

The monumental bicep flexed as Jason’s half-mile long arm curled inward. He was undressing. While he unbuttoned his shirt, the shrunken woman attempted to work his zipper. She lacked the weight to pull it down. Jason saw this, and delicately caressed her body with one massive finger. He was so good at comforting his prisoners.

The shirt came off. In a moment, so too did his boots, socks, and pants. The scene was all too familiar to Ben, who now needed to find a safe place to avoid being lost in whatever was about to come.

Far below, AJ lunged herself at Jason’s bright orange boxer briefs. She cuddled Jason’s immense, pulsating cock, lurking just beneath the fabric. With one mighty hand, he cradled the little woman against his manhood, walking over to the bed. Against his better judgment, Ben decided to continue his path downward to Jason’s hand, hoping to gain AJ’s notice.

The giant sat at the end of the bed, and lifted his willing captive toward his lips. He kissed her, nearly engulfing her little body. Then he began to lick, his powerful tongue pinning her against his palm. Meaty, dexterous fingers from his other hand pushed her backward, dividing her legs so his tongue could fill the gap. Ben could hear her tiny moans as the giant pleasured her vagina with his tongue.

Ben was halfway across the giant’s forearm now. He raced, as fast as his insignificant legs could carry him, to the palm. Pausing only until Jason’s tongue stopped lapping at AJ. Ben recognized the clear danger that he might accidentally be swept away in the giant’s saliva, and become an unwitting snack.

Finally, Jason stopped. And Ben took this moment to finish his line drive for AJ. He reached the palm, then leapt onto her body, sticking to the giant’s spit and her foot.

With his free hand, Jason tugged at his briefs, revealing the monster that dwelt within. AJ took her cue, and dove from the giant’s palm straight into his underwear. He snapped the waistband shut, sealing her within. Now he was moaning, as AJ did her best to stimulate his shaft.

The smell of precum filled the air inside the briefs. AJ hugged the redwood cock with a maddening desire. Ben did his best to remain hidden until this nightmare was over. But he could’ve sworn he heard a drawer open and close from outside the briefs.

He was right. Light broke in, as Jason removed his briefs and revealed what he’d taken from his nightstand. It was a condom. Ben shuddered. This day was getting worse by the second.

AJ obediently nestled herself against the giant’s shaft. With his middle finger, he lifted her by her butt, raising her high and tight, with her head just nuzzling the base of his. With his other hand, Jason pulled the condom downward, imprisoning his pet. And Ben.

“Oh baby! Oh my big giant man!” AJ squeaked. “Keep me like this, make me yours forever!” She always knew how to have a good time. Ben did his best to cling to her foot, hugging her big toe. Whatever happened in the next few moments could prove disastrous. If he lost that foot, he might get washed away in semen, and probably lost forever.

A giant hand compressed AJ against the cock, and began to thrust. Up, then down. Gently at first, then faster, and harder. The cock responded. It didn’t take long. Jason clearly got off to being worshiped by tiny people. 

An ocean of cum filled the rubber prison. Ben held on as best he could through the initial tsunami. He was successful. 

As a reward for being such an obedient slave, Jason left AJ in the condom. For two hours. Ben screamed internally while AJ fully embraced such godly pleasures. For all she cared, she'd prefer to stay right here, in this condom, until the end of time.

Finally, the two tinies were freed from the sticky prison. Jason discarded the condom in the trash, and filled his sink with soapy water. AJ slid right in and washed herself off. As she did so, Ben took the biggest risk of his life. He broke free from her foot, swimming through soapy water, knowing that if he failed now to gain her attention, he might end up washed away down the drain. He bit her straight on the leg.

“OW! What the-” she jumped back, looking into the water. She recognized him immediately. It was her missing friend, Ben.