- Text Size +

Ben knew he couldn’t stay in place for long. He was in a dangerous spot. He swam, furiously, across the pond of cum, reaching its fleshy banks. He stepped onto the shore, covered in the sex of two giants, badly in need of a shave and a haircut, ready to murder someone for a proper drink, and finally starting to get a handle on this whole “being minuscule” thing.

Heather must’ve needed one last fuck before her own experiment began. Ben couldn’t know quite what she said to Jason to extract what she wanted, but Jason was clearly scared of her. Of what she might do. What she might become. That’s good, I can use that. Jason wasn’t trustworthy, but the massive lummox could still be useful.

But first he’d have to get Jason’s attention. That wasn’t going to be easy. Standing on the god’s vast shaft, he glimpsed upward toward the giant’s face. Jason’s sculpted body was planetary in size. It would take all day to trek across his abs, mountainous pecs, and then what? Scream in his ear? Ben couldn’t even produce squeaks audible to himself at this size.

He formulated a plan, but first he’d have to get off the giant’s body, or risk being washed away in Jason’s morning shower. Disappearing into bedsheets could prove just as fatal and disorienting. The safest spot, for the moment, was to stay put on Jason’s body. 

Ben looked around for an ideal vantage point, but it was too late. Jason inadvertently decided for him where he would spend the night. The giant rose momentarily, grabbed his boxer briefs off the floor, and put them back on, sealing Ben against Jason’s throbbing cock for the remainder of the night. Unable to move and totally exhausted, Ben resigned to sleep.

He dreamed he was his normal size again. But he was trapped, surrounded on all sides in a massive silver cylinder of a room. No - it was white gold. And it wasn’t a cylinder after all. It was a ring. A huge, room-sized wedding ring. He looked upwards, and towering above all humanity was his bride. Heather, in full bridal gown, the green-eyed goddess, staring back down at him. She smiled warmly at her groom, pleased with herself for cementing their relationship in an unbreakable eternal bond. He could never escape her now. Their souls were sealed for all time. He would forever be her speck. The world, and all the color in it turned shades of green. The goddess licked her lips, and said to her tiny groom-

The dream came to an abrupt end as Ben’s world shook and tilted. It was morning, and Jason was getting ready for work. The giant walked into the bathroom, and discarded his boxer briefs onto the floor, with Ben still in them. Ben watched Jason’s sculpted glutes flex as the adonis brushed his teeth and shaved. Goddamn I gotta work out more, Ben thought.

Jason walked off to grab some clean clothes while Ben scrambled out of the briefs and onto the smooth, tiled bathroom floor. Jason returned, and placed his clean clothes on top of a small cabinet in his bathroom.

“Fuck!” Ben attempted to shout. He needed to hitchhike in those clothes, and they were miles out of his reach. His mind, now quite sharp from the first proper sleep he’d had in days, formulated Plan B.

While the giant showered, Ben hustled onto the bathroom tile he thought was best positioned to execute his plan. Jason finished his shower, grabbed a towel, dried himself, and walked back to his pile of clean clothes. Tanned, fleshy continents of soles flopped against the tiled floor. Thud. Thud. Thud. Ben felt the Earth quake as the giant approached. Jason’s right foot lifted into the air, eclipsing Ben, and crashing down, directly upon the human speck. When it next rose, Ben was firmly stuck against the sole of a god. Success. The giant dressed, putting on his socks, and lastly his shoes. Ben was secure in place, and ready to execute Part Two of his escape plan.

The now-familiar scents filled the air; hell, they were the air. An endless wall of flesh squished Ben, who was now powerless to move beneath the over two miles of man and muscle high above. A week ago, Ben would’ve thrown in the towel and surrendered to such godly pleasures. Heather and Jason were perfect specimens of humanity, truly deserving to rule us all forever. Ben should be so lucky to be their slave.

But not today. No, they had both pushed him too far. Their emotional manipulation attempts backfired miserably, and only rekindled his renegade spirit. Ben was not a slave. He had no masters and no gods. He was a rebel who had suddenly discovered his cause: to topple the giants of this world. But first he’d have to make it out of this shoe.

The world rose and crashed with each step Jason took. Before leaving the apartment, Jason paused for a moment. Ben could’ve sworn he heard Jason talking to someone, perhaps to himself. But Ben couldn’t make out the words. Peculiar. The conversation stopped, and Jason started for his car.

The drive to work was 20 minutes. Enough time for Ben to wriggle himself free of Jason’s sole. Using the threading of Jason’s sock, Ben began his long journey upward. He made it as far as Jason’s ankle, before the giant parked and walked into AllTec.

Finally, Jason situated himself at his desk, and began replying to the morning’s backlog of emails. Ben resumed his climb. He scurried over Jason’s calf, admiring its size and tone only in passing. Made it to the knee. Ben stopped to catch his breath. Figured he’d just climbed a half mile. If he made it out of this, he was either going to cut back on the cigars or smoke a hell of a lot more.

Another half-mile jog brought him to Jason’s waist. Lurking nearby in the darkness was the leviathan cock that nearly swallowed Ben the night before. Better keep moving. The long climb up the giant’s washboard abs wasn’t nearly as grueling as Ben expected. At his size, gravity was barely noticeable. The abs themselves, however, demanded to be noticed. Ben never thought of himself as bisexual, but he knew the sheer power of this giant was enough to bring him to his knees, willingly. It was easy to see how good Jason must have been as an interrogator. Who could resist such a-

Mustn’t linger. No time for distractions. He redoubled his efforts, jogging across Jason’s right pectoral.  Ben would break left, hustle down Jason’s arm, and drop onto the giant’s desk just as he’s doing paperwork. Jason is bound to notice a speck running across his paper, Ben expected. But first, Ben needed a peek at his surroundings.

He dashed up to the giant’s neck, just far enough to see above the collar of Jason’s shirt. Sure enough, he was in Jason’s office. Looking around, Ben noticed Jason had two calendars on the wall. One was a calendar of pictures of guns, the other trucks. At the edge of Jason’s desk was a foam football and a squeezable stress toy that was also a football. The wallpaper on Jason’s screen was a football stadium. Ben lost interest.

A knock on the door. One of the security guards let himself in. “Sup fucker!” he said to Jason.

“Nothin’ Clark. You?”

“Oh y’know. Same shit, different toilet.”

“You gotta new toilet?”

“Nah man. It’s an expression.”

“Oh.”

Ben rolled his eyes.

“Heya, there’s some weird shit goin’ on, boss,” the guard said.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. I hear that blonde chick, the one over in 403? Word is they’re finally making her real big. Starting today.”

“I heard,” Jason replied, gruffly. “What about her boyfriend? The one they shrunk? Any word on him?” He sounded genuinely concerned.

“Yeah he’s alright. Scientists got him safe in a lab, they said.”

So the lie was already being spread in the company that Ben was being safely cared for. Not good.

“Glad to hear it. I gotta get back to some stuff man,” Jason said.

"Hey didn't you used to date that chick?" the guard asked, before Jason dismissed him again, clearly annoyed.

The other guard left. Ben felt Jason’s whole body release a deep sigh. Ben almost started his mad dash down Jason’s arm, but the giant got up from his desk and left his office.

He walked down the hall, carrying his tiny passenger on his shirt collar. Finally, the giant arrived at his destination. A plain white door, the sign next to it which read “GROWTH RESEARCH SUPPLY.” A guard stood by the door at all times. Jason, a senior security officer, explained that he was performing an inventory audit. The guard nodded, swiped his keycard, and let Jason into the supply room, unescorted.

Alone in the dimly lit room, Jason pulled out from his pants pocket a list. Ben tried to read the list, but it was all meaningless medical jargon. Jason opened cabinets and searched shelves, pulling bottles that matched his list and stuffing them into his security jacket pockets.

Ben, in a dawning horrific realization, nearly fainted. It appeared Jason was stealing growth supplements, ready to make himself the unchallenged god of this world.