- Text Size +

The world around Ben stopped rumbling when, he guessed, Heather finally got into her car and drove off. Alone in his sticky prison, Ben tried to make sense of the last couple weeks.

He’d settled on a few conclusions, leaving too many questions unanswered.

One, Heather still loved him. It was a psychotic, controlling, insecure type of love, as she recently demonstrated by threatening him with a hammer. But she couldn’t actually bring herself to use it. She still wanted him alive, even if he was disobedient. 

Two, she desperately wanted him to love her back. Recent events have made that impossible, but he could still use this to his advantage. Somehow.

Three, he missed alcohol. Terribly. 

Some of his conclusions were on a shakier foundation. He formed a rough hypothesis explaining his present situation, but again, there were many gaps.

Heather being selected by AllTec for growth experimentation couldn’t have been an accident. She was being handed her greatest possible wish fulfillment: to become a goddess. It was clear from recent weeks that Ben’s reduction was just a trial run for how well she would perform when she is finally enlarged. So far, she’s not performing well. 

It was as if she had fantasized this scenario for years, and the reality wasn’t playing out like it did in her fantasy. Heather always had a stubborn side. And her stubbornness did not allow her to accept her own failures. 

Then there was the tall woman with eyes like Heather’s. Ben decided she is Heather’s biological mother, though he couldn’t know that for certain. The mother of Heather that Ben had known is a short brunette who barely bore a resemblance to her “daughter.” Maybe Heather was put up for adoption, though she never said as much.

The tall woman said she’d spent her life’s career on size augmentation. Had she planted these grandiose visions of godhood in Heather’s mind, perhaps at a very young age? But Jason had similar visions. What was his part in this?


Ben felt Heather’s vehicle come to a parking stop. The humid, gooey tunnel around him began shifting again as she got out of the car and walked. She stopped, and Ben could barely hear the knocking of a door reverberate from her knuckles down to her vagina.

No answer.

She knocked again. This time more insistent. The door opened. Voices were too muffled, but one was definitely a man’s. They were arguing. It must’ve been Jason. He’d been ignoring her calls and texts for over a week, Ben surmised.

The world swayed again, as Jason relented and allowed his guest into his apartment. The muffled voices continued to hold an argumentative tone, but each of them softened. From the motions of Heather’s body, Ben surmised the two giants had sat together on a couch.

The two talked for over an hour, each softening toward the other. Then a prolonged, silent moment. Ben felt his world shift slightly to the right, pause, then settle in that position. Near as he could figure, Heather leaned in to kiss Jason.

Ben perked his ears as best he could, and just barely registered further lip smacking. The kissing became more intense, until the world shifted once more. Ben felt his stomach drop as the rest of his body and prison were jerked immediately upward. But Heather wasn’t walking. She was being carried, by Jason, across his apartment and deposited onto his bed.

Movement inside the damp cave became a series of awkward, irregular gyrations. Heather was shuffling her hips to get her panties off. It suddenly dawned on Ben where this was all going.

Oh God.

He felt the vaginal canal widen. Walls of flesh parted to make way for a new visitor. It was too dark to see, but Ben knew exactly what monster now lurked in this cave. It was Jason’s cock. So huge, there was no escaping it. Jason thrust the goliath member into Heather over and over and over again. 

Ben was lost in a chaotic mess of flesh and goo, as giant grunts and moans echoed all around him. With one final jerk, the motions ceased. Jason removed his cock, and finished on Heather’s stomach, leaving behind a lake of semen in her bellybutton. 

Head swimming, Ben struggled to his feet. Once again, he was trapped in goo. Something had changed in his environment. He was seeing light for the first time in hours. Where? Where was he? He looked about madly. Down below him he saw the lake of cum in Heather’s bellybutton. He looked further up, and saw her green eyes, lids heavy with satisfaction. 

She reached for a box of tissues on the nightstand next to the bed. Grabbing several, she began to clean the mess off her stomach.

Finishing the job, she glanced up at the general area where Ben was. He was certainly too small and the light too dim for her to notice him. Wherever he was.

“Let me clean that for you,” she said, grabbing more tissues.

He realized where he was, and felt powerfully stupid not to realize it sooner. Ben was a speck on Jason’s cock, stuck right below the slit. And Heather was about to wipe him away, only to toss the tissue in the trashcan. Or worse, flush away in the toilet.

No. He had to survive. He had to escape. Ben scrambled madly for the only hiding spot in miles. 

The tissue arrived, wiping Jason’s cock clean of all contaminants. Heather walked off to the bathroom to further clean herself off. She tossed the tissues down the toilet and flushed. 

In her mind, Ben was still inside of her, having witnessed the ultimate display of godly pleasure. But he wasn’t. He was hiding in the only safe place he could find. The slit of Jason’s cock, stuck in the residual cum that filled the chamber. But this was just trading one prison for another. He knew he needed to escape this too, but not until the time was right. And what then? Spend the next several months hiding in a corner somewhere hoping not to be noticed?

“They’re going to bump up the schedule for my growth,” Heather said from the bathroom.

“Oh yeah?” Jason’s deep voice replied.

“Treatment starts tomorrow.”

Jason didn’t respond.

“Stop in and see me sometime. I’m going to be huge.”

Ben heard the last of Heather getting dressed, putting her shoes back on, and walking toward the door. 

“Be seeing you,” she said, cheerfully. The door closed. From his vantage point, Ben could barely see Jason’s face. But on it was the unmistakable look of fear.