- Text Size +

Heather got back into her car and tossed Ben’s cage onto the passenger seat. She didn’t speak a single word to him for the entire drive home. He had failed whatever loyalty test they had just given him. But there probably wasn’t a way to pass. Whoever that monstrous woman was clearly didn’t care for Ben and wanted him gone.  

She got home, yanked him from his cage and tossed him directly into one of her old jogging shoes. She said nothing, plugging up the entrance with a sock. The familiar scents surrounded Ben, beckoning him to give in. But there was no one left to surrender to. Heather had abandoned him.

Days went by. Then at least a week, near as Ben could figure. Alone with the scent of Heather’s feet, he lost all sense of perspective. He had no idea how small he’d become. He spent most of this time in the depression left by the ball of Heather’s foot. 

Whenever she would walk by, her footsteps rumbled throughout Ben’s body, and he would cower in fear. Periodically, he could hear snippets of what Heather was up to. She would curse that some “asshole” won’t return her texts or phonecalls. She was upset, on a couple phonecalls, that “they” still couldn’t find “her.” Were they talking about AJ?

Then, one day without a warning, the sock was removed, and daylight broke into the shoe. Ben tried to remain in the shadows, where Heather’s scanning eyes could not see him. He was successful, and her head pulled away, setting the shoe back on the ground. He thought he was safe for a moment, but he was wrong. Heather’s meteoric foot entered into the shoe, squishing him against the inside. She walked around her room briefly, ensuring her foot had fully pressed against the entire insole.

Then she stopped. Heather withdrew her foot and put it over one knee. Examining it, she found a tiny dark speck nestled on the ball of her foot. Using two fingers she peeled him off her sole, and dropped him onto the palm of her other hand. She walked over to the bathroom counter, and deposited Ben onto its smooth white surface. Heather reached for an eyedropper, and released a tiny drip of fluid onto the counter near Ben. Then she picked up a magnifying lens, and held it over him.

“Drink it.”

He knew what it was. It was the fluid that would seal his fate forever, making him permanently a millimeter tall. This was his punishment for disobeying her. He stared at the bead of liquid, unsure what she would do to him if he resisted. But she loomed above him, like a goddess with a magnifier, scrutinizing his every movement, or lack thereof.

Ben dropped to his knees. Don’t do this. Please don’t do this. But Heather wasn’t in the mood for negotiating. She walked away, and came back moments later. With a hammer.

“This is option two.” She held the hammer menacingly in the air. Whatever drugs AJ gave Ben to resist harm, he knew they wouldn’t be enough.

"AJ was wrong, little man. You didn't shrink this fast by accident. We gave you the maximum dose. You were always going to be this small. And always going to be mine. Forever. So accept your fate or face my justice."

Waves of despair washed over him. He grabbed the back of his head with both hands, screaming through clenched teeth. Everything was so futile. 

But despair gave way to something else. Ben started to remember all the things he stood for. He hated bullies. Always had a problem with authority figures. Always rooted for the little guy. But most of all, he always stood up for himself. Since the moment he’d begun to shrink Heather had toyed with him, treat him like a pet, even an object. She had stripped him of all freedom, even freedom of thought. He was tired of being pushed around. If this is how it’s gonna be, then fuck this and fuck her.

He stood, and stared defiantly upwards. With outstretched arms he coolly signaled “Lay it on me. Let’s do this.”

She stared at him in disbelief. He saw the hammer vibrate slightly. She was trembling with rage. “Are you serious?!” she was completely indignant. “You would choose death over a life of worshiping me?!” Her eyes narrowed to predatory slits. He thought for sure she would smash him into a red smear on the hammer, but instead she set the magnifier and the hammer down on the counter. Well I see the mistake I made. I listened to that idiot Jason again, and offered you a choice.”

Her scowl was replaced with a wicked smile. She was feeling her own power over him once more. Ben saw the intent in her eyes as the unmistakable look of Heather’s arousal. If power is the ultimate aphrodisiac, then Heather was becoming dangerously horny. 

She licked her finger, and lowered it down to Ben. He was hopelessly stuck to her saliva. Heather walked over to her bad, lay down, and took off her panties. She raised her finger back to her lips. “Death is the easy way out. You’re going to be with me forever.” 

The finger moved downward, and was thrust deep into her pussy. Heather masturbated for the next 20 minutes, heaving, thrusting, moaning, gasping. Every vibration, every cry of pleasure, every pulse of her vaginal canal was the biggest, most violent earthquake Ben could ever imagine. When she finished, she removed her hands and closely examined them, to ensure he was still inside. 

And he was. He was far smaller than the last time Heather stuffed him in there. He was too tiny, and her excretions were too sticky. He could barely move appreciably in any direction. Not that it mattered. Ben was a speck in total darkness, unable to tell which way was up or down. He felt her laugh, imagining his predicament.

But she wasn’t finished disciplining him. The world inside Heather’s vagina shook, as she got dressed and walked back to her car. She was going out that night. Out for some fun.

Chapter End Notes:

"It'll be fun" they said!