- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

M/m and couples stuff. If you find that icky you probably shouldn't keep reading.

“So what do we do next?” Heather asked Jason.

“Offer the little man a choice. Always offer choices. It’s important that he chooses his own destiny,” Jason said.

Heather nodded in understanding, then glanced down at Ben. “Ben. I love you. I want you to love me. I want to give you the perfect life and make you happy forever,” she said, calmly. Jason observed, silently critical of her technique. Not the worst, he decided.

“So you can either worship me.. Or...” she considered a reasonable alternative. “Or... I’ll shove you up my butt!”

“WOAH!” Jason and Ben both shouted together. Jason placed a protective hand over Ben and pulled him back. “Not like that, Heather. Give him a choice between nice things.”

“He likes my butt!” Heather exclaimed, defensively. “He really does!”

“Probably doesn’t want to go inside it!” Jason said. He paused for a moment, then looked down at Ben just to be sure.

Ben vociferously shook his head no.

“Well maybe that’s one of the things he doesn’t know he wants!” Heather was getting frustrated and starting to feel stupid. “Because he- well like you said, they don’t always know! You gotta make them know. And I know how much he likes my butt!”

“What’s with you and butts?! He’s not going in your butt. Give him a better set of options, Heather. Or I will,” Jason started to pet Ben, holding him protectively. 

“Okay fine.” She put her finger to her lips and considered alternatives. “Ben. I have to run errands today. So you can either come with me, or, you can spend the day with Jason. It’s your choice.”

Either choice seemed terrible. If he went with Heather, she might stuff him somewhere he’d deeply enjoy, but that’s what she wanted in the first place. And he couldn’t let her win. If he went with Jason, well at least Jason seemed committed to being gentle rather than the rough way Heather tossed Ben about. He wouldn’t mind spending the day in Heather’s panties though...

But no. Can’t let her win. Ben wasn’t completely powerless, he realized. He had one weapon left in his arsenal, and that was Heather’s stubborn ego. She can’t stand losing, and Ben would play that to his advantage.

To the surprise of both giants, Ben pointed at Jason.

“What?! That’s bullshit!” Heather was pissed. “He’s joking! Ben! That’s not funny!”

“You have to honor his choices, Heather.”

“Whatever. I’m going to the store,” Visibly agitated, she got up and left.

The two men sat in silence for several minutes, trying to figure out what just happened. Jason was genuinely surprised at Ben’s choice, and couldn’t quite figure out the logic behind it. Ben had scored his first point against his captors, playing them off each other. Heather could be undermined and angered. That’s good, that gives Ben some ammunition. It wasn’t much, but it was something. He had to use Heather’s insecurities to drive a wedge between the two giants.

Jason on the other hand... Well. Ben had nothing he could use against Jason. 

Oh God. I’ve made the wrong choice. I should’ve gone with Heather. I could’ve at least fought back! Bit her! Shown her she’s not in charge! I know how to fight her! But Jason... I... 

Ben looked up at the sculpted face of the giant looking back down at him. His breathing became rapid in panic. The giant gently caressed Ben with a single finger, and leaned close to the little man.

“Shhh,” the giant whispered, so gently. “You’re safe now. No one’s going to hurt you.” The voice was so deep and filled with power, but pitched perfectly to calm the little captive. It was working.

Jason reached over to the stool and picked up his socks, kicking his feet back up. “Remember these?” he dangled the socks in front of Ben, the stench hanging in the air. “Well. I’m going to offer you a choice now.”

Ben already knew what option A was going to be. But what was option B?

“This one is simple. You can either spend the next hour in my sock. Or. We can just sit here and watch TV.”

Shit. He is too good at this. 

“No tricks. No catch. Those are your options. Though I can see you’ve already chosen.”

Ben’s erection was a dead giveaway. Shit shit shit.

“See, even if you don’t choose the socks, I already know you wanted to go in there. And you denied yourself that pleasure. Meaning either way, I’ve won. So it’s fruitless to resist.”

He was right. The socks were dangled closer to Ben. Their aroma was unbelievably ripe.

“If-” Jason stopped his attempts to persuade Ben when Ben leapt straight into the sock. Jason peered down the sock and watched the little man wrap himself in the folds of his humid prison. “Damn. Guess you must really like feet, huh little guy? Breaking you might be easier than I thought. You’re being such a good boy. How about an extra treat?” Ben felt the sock being moved, swinging in the air, then it stopped. The light above started to darken, as Jason’s huge foot was being inserted. The sock was taut against the giant’s foot, pinning Ben to the sole. 

Jason kicked his feet up on the stool and flipped on the TV, glancing occasionally at his own feet. Inside his right sock was a prisoner existing in a paralyzing state of complete ecstasy. Jason periodically brought the side of his left foot against the sole of his right, squishing Ben further into the massive sole. Jason just barely felt the tiny tongue lapping at his foot. He smiled. Too easy.

An hour went by. Then two. Three. Heather came home with bags of groceries, setting them on the counter. “Where’s Ben?” she asked, looking over at Jason. Jason jerked his head in the direction of his feet, wiggling the toes of his right in the air.

“Just getting him warmed up for you,” Jason said.

“Yeah. I was thinking about it. He probably said no to me because he doesn’t respect me,” she said, walking over to the couch. “And I’ll have to discipline him for that.”

“Oh geez. You’re not going to put him up your-” Jason started before Heather cut him off.

“No. But I need him to learn that I’m in charge. So take him out of that stupid sock and put him on the couch. I need him to remember how small he is to me.”

“He needs choices, Heather. He has to choose to-”

Heather cut him off again, raising a palm in the air. “No, we tried choices already. Maybe that’s what you do but I’m not going to be that kind of god. I will be obeyed. That isn't a choice. That's a fact.”

Even Jason felt smaller just hearing her talk like that. He unwrapped the sock from his foot, and placed his captive between his muscular legs. Ben looked up to see Heather’s stern gaze. Green eyes like lasers burning straight through him.

“You’re nothing to me,” she hissed. The words stung. Ben may have been caught in a cat and mouse game of survival against his giant sized psychotic girlfriend, but he still had feelings for her. “So you can either get on your knees, or I’ll flush you down the toilet.

Ben hesitated a second too long. Heather, impatient, started to move her hand toward him. “Okay. If that’s how you want it.”

NO!! He dropped to his knees and prostrated himself.

“Better. But you still defied me earlier. You deserve punishment for that.”

She looked up at Jason. His eyes were wide, almost fearful. “Take your boxers off. Now.” she ordered. Jason was reluctant, so Heather grabbed his briefs on both sides and tugged them fully off, tossing them onto the floor.

There was a new shadow being cast over Ben. He turned around and looked up. He almost shrieked in horror. Jason’s cock. It was ten times Ben’s size, maybe more. Even at Ben’s normal size he’d feel intimidated by its length and girth. Like a goddamn summer sausage.

He turned around and was met with Heather’s face, looming over him. Her eyebrows arched contemptuously. Nowhere to run. In an instant, she was upon him. Her tongue lashed out, taking Ben into its slimy fold, and pinning him against the goliath cock. She lapped at it, ensuring Ben experienced every inch of her ex’s “Meat Hammer” or whatever the fuck he called it. When she was done with the shaft she furiously licked the head, momentarily releasing Ben by depositing him right on top of the piss slit. At under an inch tall, Ben was easily stuck to the foreskin by a mixture of saliva and precum.

She sneered at him. “You’re already my slave. You’re just too stupid to know it.”

Ben had no idea this kind of crazy existed. Four more months... Oh God, I have to escape her!

She lunged, taking a good portion of the cock into her mouth. Soft hands started to work the shaft while Heather’s meaty tongue and lips worked the rest. She pumped her head up and down, ramming the monolithic cock against Ben, and driving Jason to the brink. He came, filling Heather’s mouth and nearly washing Ben down her gullet. She withdrew Jason’s penis, leaving Ben in her mouth, pinned to its roof by her tongue.

Two fingers retrieved the pathetic creature from her mouth. She dangled him by one leg in front of her face. He was dripping with goo.

“Maybe next time you’ll do what I tell you.” She tossed him dismissively back onto the couch next to Jason. The two men watched her walk away, both speechless.

Chapter End Notes:

OH SHIT OH FUCK