- Text Size +

“Oh my GOD!”

Heather’s booming voice startled Ben back into the waking world. 

“This is TOO CUTE! I need to take a picture!” 

Ben was lying face down, finding it difficult to turn around to see Heather. He was pinned, held firmly in place against Jason’s chest by a giant hand. Ben felt the ground beneath him rumble, as Jason chuckled.

“Aw. You woke him up. He was sleeping so peacefully too,” Jason said, gazing down at his captive.

Ben heard Heather rush off, rummage through her purse, and hurry back. Phone in hand, she snapped several photos of her tiny boyfriend resting on her ex-boyfriend’s behemoth chest.

“I’m thrilled. This is SO cute. It’s like... Oh my GOD!” She was ridiculously elated. “I was so worried you two weren’t going to get along. But look at you two!”

Ben let out a deep sigh. His life was totally out of his control. After a brief inventory of himself in comparison to his surroundings, Ben concluded he’d shrunk down to an inch. So small, in the course of just a several days, and he wasn’t finished shrinking yet. Still almost four complete months ahead, most of which Ben figured he’d be spending as an insignificant speck. It was clear Heather was only interested in treating Ben as if he were some subhuman plaything. And Jason actually recognized Ben’s humanity and seemed intent on wiping it out, leaving behind only a willing slave. 

After last night, what was done to him, what he had done, Ben almost despaired entirely. But he knew if he lost hope the two giants would eventually break him. The same way Jason had allegedly broken so many shrunken people before. The same way Heather and Jason would probably move on to break the world and all its inhabitants. 

“Scoot over!” Heather insisted, pushing Jason’s legs up from the couch. “And put some fucking pants on!” Jason paid this demand no heed, continuing to cradle Ben against his chest. He wasn’t going to let go of his prize.

“He is so small now!” Heather said, sitting down and staring at her shrunken boyfriend. “And SO cute! I wish I could just keep him like this, y’know?”

“Maybe he’d like that too,” Jason responded. Ben started to shake his head in protest, but Jason hid the little one’s objection, cupping him fully in a giant hand, enclosing and pressing Ben snugly against the giant’s chest.

“Awwwww!” Fantasies of having a pet boyfriend danced in Heather’s head. “He’d have such a good life like that. So much better even than the life he has now. I’d see to that!”

We would see to that,” Jason retorted.

Between Jason’s fingers, Ben could tell the giant couple were gazing at each other, more fully appreciating each other’s ambitions.

“We could give so many people perfect lives,” Heather said, with sadness in her eyes. As if she could feel humanity’s collective pain and suffering. If only she had the power to fix everything.

“In time. But first, let’s start with just one life,” Jason now held Ben on his open palm. The two giants locked eyes with each other, almost forgetting the tiny specimen that existed between them.

Heather’s eyes wandered over Jason’s massive, sculpted body. Her gaze stopped, examining Jason’s massive bulge.

“We could be gods, Heather. If we wanted. Not tomorrow. Not in several months. But today. Right now. We could be his gods.”

Ben saw the arousal in her eyes. The gears turning. The god complex rushing to the surface. But her eyes softened for a minute. She looked at Ben with compassion, as if until then she’d forgotten he existed.

“What do you want, little guy?” she asked Ben, lovingly.

Ben squeaked and waved his arms to signal protest. He wanted to be free, to be back to normal, to be as far away from these two psychos as possible. He wanted to see AJ! AJ could fix all this! Take me to AJ! Now!

Heather didn’t understand any of the barely audible peeps her little man made. But she got the general idea. The look of disappointment in her face was palpable.

“It’s to be expected, Heather,” Jason said. “It’s like I told you before. Little people don’t know what they want until you give it to them.”

“I feel like I’ve been doing that, but he still won’t give himself to me. What am I doing wrong?” she pleaded.

They talked about this? When? Did Jason tell her what he did overseas? Ben’s mind was fully alert now. It must have happened soon after Ben was selected for size reduction. Ben reconstructed the scene in his mind. Heather must have bumped into Jason. She told him the news. Maybe they went out to lunch together. Jason must have told her his own experience with shrunken people. He poisoned her mind, fed her god complex. Gave her crazy ideas about the things she could do with a shrunken man of her own. 

“You’re doing fine. But sometimes it takes a little longer,” Jason said, comforting her. “I had one subject hold out for a month. Know what I did? I gave him a choice. Every day he had to drink my cum. And if he refused, I’d eat one of his little friends.”

Heather looked shocked. “D- Did you? Eat them I mean?”

“Of course. They aren’t people Heather. They’re not people until we make them people. Until we break them down, eradicate their corrupt, wicked identities, and build them back up in our image. We make them pure. Then we make them people.”

The ideology being espoused was terrifying. Ben was starting to feel lightheaded, overcome with dread. Jason may have thought he was being truthful last night when he claimed to have never hurt anyone. The people he ate weren’t people in his psychotic mind, after all.

“So.. What happened?” Heather asked, shyly.

“I ate six of his friends. Made him watch. When he couldn’t stand to watch anymore, he started doing what he was told. After two weeks, he was begging for it. He worshiped me. He gave me all the intel I wanted. He submit to me completely.”

Heather desperately wanted Ben to submit to her in that way. She needed Jason now. Needed his expertise. Needed to learn everything she possibly could from him in the next four months, until her time to truly become a god began. “I guess... This is stupid to say... But I feel jealous,” she said, cautiously. “You’ve already created so many little worshipers, and they all started out hating you. And I can’t even get my own boyfriend to worship me!” She pouted.

Jason gave her a warm smile, taking her left hand into his right. “It’s okay Heather. We’ll do this together. And when we’re finished, he’ll be our shrunken plaything. Forever. And he’ll like it like that. I even have the supplements he can drink to make it permanent. But he has to want to drink it. Only when he drinks it of his own free will has he truly submitted to us.”

“Did the other little.. things.. drink the supplements?”

“Yes.”

“Of their own free will?”

“Yes.”

“What did you do with them when they were.. permanent?”

“Whatever the fuck I wanted.”

Chapter End Notes:

THINGS AREN'T LOOKING UP FOR OUR HERO