- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: Feet, Toes, In-shoe (all Liz)

Rock… Paper… Scissors… Shoot!

Following that exclamation from the trio of them, Liz instantly clenches her toes from the desire to win the match, engulfing you in her absolutely massive mounds of flesh. When the dust finally settles, Tanya ended up playing Rock while the other two played Scissors. Tanya smiles and says “Oh cool, I get to go first!”

And after that, Anita and Liz square off next, as they start the game off. When they both shoot, Anita ended up playing Paper while Liz played Rock. Anita sighs and says “Second isn’t too bad I guess…”

Liz, in turn, starts to wiggle her toes slowly, sensually rubbing you against those fleshy monsters, as she says “Well, I can see how you guys do at least before I go…”

Now that the playing order was established, Diana hands Tanya the controller so she could go first. They decide to go with the ‘Three-Headed Serpent” level where they needed to target 3 key members of a dangerous drug cartel. But since Tanya hadn’t played Hitman before, the others spent the first few minutes going over the controls and mechanics with her, until she felt comfortable enough to actually start.

So she restarts the level, so they could more easily track her stats, and first seeks out someone to single out so she could get into a disguise. While she followed a regular plantation worker, she asks “You lose points for killing non-targets, right?”

Anita nods and says “Yep! For our purposes, I think we should allow at least one kill though since accidents can happen…”

Liz starts to shuffle you between her toes, aggressively cramming you into each slightly sticky crevice, as she says “That sounds fair to me. Sometimes those accidents can form cool and crazy moments, so I like to just roll with the punches if I play.”

Tanya nods and elects to knock out the worker silently, before throwing him in a nearby patch of tall grass, not wanting to waste one of those kills so early on. And with her new disguise, she thinks about how to reach the target closest to the fields, while trying to stay inconspicuous. Eventually, she notices a spot where there was only one guard, so she tosses a coin so he’d wander closer to a nearby bin.

And once he was close enough, she knocks that guy out and steals his clothes, before throwing him into that convenient bin. While that happens, Diana giggles and says “He’s gonna be confused once he wakes up…”

Liz quietly laughs back, while vigorously scrunching her toes, unintentionally burying your face even deeper into that slightly warm and sweaty space. And as she laughs she says “Maybe he could have used a nap…?”

Anita then smirks and says “There are way worse fates than that when Agent 47 is around…”

Tanya looks over at her friend with somewhat wide eyes, as she says “Wow, that’s pretty dark Anita…”

Diana just raises a finger and says “And yet, quite accurate…”

Following that, Tanya approaches the room where her target was currently in, formulating in her head what the best move might be. She eventually finds a pair of scissors on a nearby desk, so she waits until no one was looking, and chucks it at her target’s head. Even before she got the kill confirmation, she started to walk away while muttering “Nobody saw me… Nobody saw me…”

Liz, in particular, was frantically scratching her toes against the floor, roughly grinding your weak body in the process, mainly due to the tension in the game right now. And by the time they got suspicious of Tanya, she makes it to the worker uniform and sneaks back into it, flawlessly getting away with the first kill.

And as she quickly approaches her next target, who was currently in the mansion, so she tries to find a good disguise for that. She eventually finds a mansion guard who was alone, so she knocks him out and hides the body, before stealing his clothes. And with that squared away, she enters the mansion to seek out her next target.

But when she gets to the upper floor, she sees her target walking down the hallway alone, so she panics while trying to act on this opportunity. She shoots the target a few time with her silenced pistol, eliminating her but putting the other guards on alert. Liz starts to aggressive smash her toes into you, as she was feeling the pressure too, barely allowing you a chance to breathe. No matter how hard you struggled, they refused to slow down as if they were on a mission to crush you into unconsciousness.

Somehow though, Tanya slips away and rushes toward her 3rd target, even though she was still being hunted. At this point, she’d rather get the final kill before dying at least. But when she tries to reach her target, she notices that most of the doors were currently guarded, and they seemed to still be suspicious of her.

And before she could slip by them, they begin shooting, quickly ending her run. As she dies, she grumbles to herself and says “Why is it so tough to just shoot guys…?”

Liz taps her chin while swinging her legs back and forth, subjecting you to the harsh force of gravity, as she says “It might be to push players to be more stealthy? Or I just might not be good at that aspect either…”

Either way, Tanya finished with 2 points, so Anita takes the controller next, ready to start her attempt…

 

Now that Anita was given control, she starts off by saying “Can we get bonus points if we get creative kills?”

Diana taps her chin before saying “That makes perfect sense to me…”

But then Liz adds, while suddenly slipping her foot into her discarded flat, submitting you to darkness within darkness. And as she did that, she says “I think that Tanya should make that decision, since she already went…”

Tanya smiles and says “I’m fine with it. It’s not like I would have figured any of that out anyway…”

Anita nods in response while saying “Cool! I’ll show you guys something neat…” As Liz watched, she started to shuffle her flat around, causing you to slip away from her toes and land in the shoe. Because of that, you tumbled about as Liz continued to play with the flat, spinning it about carelessly.

Eventually, Anita locates the construction yard and starts to sneak near a local shaman. As she does this, Tanya says “What do you have in mind, Anita?”

Anita just smirks and says “It’s a surprise…”

And so she continues to follow the shaman, until she can isolate and knock him out, before dressing like him. When she does this, a blurb starts to play that explains how one of the targets wanted the construction site blessed by a shaman, causing Diana to say “Oh… Seems like this will be neat…”

Eventually, that target does arrive, and she instructs the shaman 47 to bless the construction site, although she sounded fairly skeptical. Liz notices this and says “Well that’s rude… Just brushing aside their local customs…” After saying this, she begins to shake her flat, causing you to get bounced all over against her expansive sole.

At that point, Agent 47 starts the ritual, acting surprisingly well, causing Liz to plant her foot down while giggling. That, of course, smothered you against the vast plain of Liz’s soft sole, as the weight of her foot bared down onto you, while she says “How do they not realize he’s a fake…”

Tanya giggles as well and says “I can’t believe he said things for the ritual in his normal dry tone…”

Diana smiles in response and says “I guess that’s the charm of these weird events…”

But once 47 finishes the ritual, the target goes to inspect one of the cement pits right behind one of the industrial cement tubes, causing Liz to grind her foot into the floor while muttering “That’s probably a bad decision…”

Tanya nods but says “In her defense, she doesn’t know a hitman is after her…”

Anita makes sure to act on this opportunity, and activates the machine, causing the target to be buried in that pit while she runs away herself. Diana watches and says “Wow… I can’t believe they’re only suspicious of you…”

Luckily, Anita finds a good spot to abandon her current disguise to dress back 47’s default outfit, as she continues onward to the other targets. As moves, she smiles and says “I think that deserves 2 points…”

Tanya agrees and says “Yeah that sounds fair to me. That was an interesting way to do things.”

Liz agrees as well while crossing her legs and dangling her flat from her toes, causing you to roll down toward the heel area. And as Liz watches Anita go after the other targets, she repeatedly shuffles the flat on and off, causing you to be slammed into her rough heel.

Since Anita got away with the first kill without any issues, she doesn’t have much trouble getting close to the next one near the drug lab, so she stealthily knocks out a guard and dresses like him. And as she walks around, she hears to NPCs talking about how their boss wanted one of their drug processing machines.

Because of that info, she heads to a secluded part of the jungle area, and knocks down a fallen package, finding a part needed to fix the machine in question. With that in hand, she sneaks around a bit more until she finds a drug lab worker alone, so she knocks him out and uses his disguise while making sure to hide the body.

And now that she was changed, she heads inside and fixes the machine, causing the next target to thank 47 for a job well done. As that happens, Liz suddenly plants her foot onto the floor, brutally crushing you under her heel, as she says “If only he knew who he was speaking with…”

After that, the target inspects the machine, so Anita approaches him and shoves him inside, before activating it, which kills him brutally. Tanya blinks a few times to herself, before saying “Wow! That was intense…”

Anita nods and says “Yup… 2 more points for me…”

Liz sighs to herself while crossing her legs again, this time switching so the heel you were under was still planted on the floor, overwhelming you with intense pressure, as she says “I’ve gotta wonder if we’ve even got a chance…”

Anita just smiles and moves toward her final target, deciding to be less fancy this time, and just waits for a chance to sneak up on him. Unfortunately, the moment she killed her target, another guard walked by, causing him to notice her act. Because of that, she ended up being chased all around the fields, and since there was so much open space, she was eventually shot and killed herself.

When that happens, she folds her arms and mumbles “Well damn it…”

Liz smiles and says “You got 5 points, so that’s good at least…” Even though Liz was being kind on the outside, she was mostly relieved on the inside, since it gave her at least a slim chance of beating her. And because of that, she starts to bob her foot up and down, causing her leg to shake while repeatedly pounding her heel into the floor, ceaselessly battering you under that calloused beast of flesh.

But then Diana smirks and says “I think we should add one more potential point into the mix. Since you technically don’t clear the level until you escape, we should award 1 point for exiting the stage once finishing.”

Anita exhales before saying “That makes sense… I’m cool with it…”

Following that, Anita hands the controller off to Liz, while saying “Good luck…”

Liz smiles back, before uncrossing her legs and popping her heels out of her flats, causing you to fall and tumble toward the ball of her foot. Once you collide with the ball of her foot, she shuffles her flats back on, engulfing you in the warm and soft flesh, preventing you from moving an inch.

After that, she restarts the level while mentally preparing herself to at least try to outdo Anita…

 

When Liz starts, she decides to take things a bit slower, hoping to hear some NPCs talking so she’ll get hints at unique opportunities. As she does this, she says “Are we allowed to attempt opportunities that have already been done?”

Diana taps her chin before saying “Since Anita did two of them, I think she should decide.”

Anita nods and says “Personally, I think it’s fine. You’ll still gotta execute them correctly, so it’s not an instant win.”

With that information, Liz continues, wanting to try the shaman one first, while shuffling her feet back out of her flats. Due to this, you were still stuck to the ball of her foot, but she then shook and tapped it, causing you to fall and land back on the floor. You didn’t have your freedom for long, as Liz plops her foot back down, burying you under her toes again, before tightly clenching them against you.

You were immediately crammed into the warm toe flesh, as the walls swiftly closed in around you, ensuring that you’d only be able to see Liz’s slightly sweaty skin. Liz doesn’t let up this time, putting more and more pressure onto you, as you were beginning to struggle with breathing. But right when you thought you might pass out, Liz suddenly separates her toes, allowing you to take a few frantically deep breaths.

Before you could breathe easy for too long, Liz suddenly plants her foot onto the floor again, causing her toes to constrict and squeeze the air right back out of your lungs. At this point, Liz was in a focus mode, so she leaned forward, putting more weight onto the balls of her feet in the process. Due to that, her toes pressed together, even more, further smothering you in their vigorous embrace. You also didn’t want to squirm, because Liz was probably trying to do well at the game, and she didn’t need you distracting her right now.

But even though you don’t want to purposely distract Liz, her toes didn’t seem to object to messing with you, as they quickly started to wiggle and scrunch, happily abusing your small body. And since she was still putting her weight on the balls of her feet, you couldn’t move even if you wanted to, as you had no way of competing with the pressure that Liz could exert. With that, combined with the impressively curious attention that her toes gave, you were left completely helpless in your current state.

And by this point in the game, Liz manages to perform the shaman ritual successfully, so she attempts to mimic what Anita did by activating the cement machine. Thankfully for her, it was a success, and she takes out the target without getting caught. In celebration of that, she stamps her foot down, almost knocking you out from the sudden surge of pressure. As she does this, she pauses the game and says “I’ve got 2 points! I might actually be able to tie…”

Tanya shakes her head and says “You should try to beat Anita’s score, not just tie with her. I believe in you!” In response to that, Liz smiles and starts to tap her foot, repeatedly smacking you into the floor with her toes. And each time her foot rose up, you’d feel a sensation of weightlessness, before her foot would slam back down, making you feel like you were descending down a sharp angle roller coaster. For you, it was even better than a roller coaster since you got to be enveloped by Liz’s incredibly soft and warm toes.

Liz continues to go through the level, approaching a bar, hoping to hear more clues. And while hanging around there, she hears a conversation about a celebrity tattoo artist and how he was supposed to work on one of the targets, giving her a good idea. So she isolates the tattoo guy, and knocks him out and hides the body, before dressing like him. And with that fancy disguise, she approaches the target’s main compound and is led to him. Once she gets there, she starts doing the tattoo, causing Anita to say “This won’t be pretty…”

True to her word, Agent 47 murders the target with the tattoo needle, before sneaking out the window. With that victory, Liz starts to swing her legs, threatening to throw you across the room as you were assaulted with even more intense forces of gravity. Luckily, you remain far enough jammed between her toes to not get flung away, because you wanted to spend more quality time with Liz’s titanic foot. And as she escapes from that area, Diana smirks and says “That’s why you’ve gotta research your tattoo artists first…”

Tanya hums for a moment, before saying “Well, would you notice if a guy who’s a master disguise artist dressed as your tattoo artist?”

Diana then thinks to herself for a moment, until saying “You make a good point…”

But then Liz smiles and says “Looks like I’ve got 2 more points…”

Anita nods and then says “Don’t be like me and mess up with the last target…”

Following that, Liz moves on, slowly approaching her final target, wanting to take him out carefully before fleeing the level. And while she traveled to the last location, she reached her leg forward, before clamping her toes against one of the table legs, sandwiching you between her soft flesh and the rough wooden material. It seems like at this point Liz noticed your presence in the back of her mind, so she suddenly starts to aggressively rub her toes up and down the table leg, as if she was attempting to scratch away the itch that happened to be you. And even though it was a tad uncomfortable to be ground against this rough surface, your durability held strong, allowing you to be carelessly abused by your far stronger and humongous friend.

But Liz eventually reaches her final target and gets herself a disguise that would bring her closer to him, before patiently tailing him for a moment to strike. She spends a few minutes observing, causing Anita to say “That’s the way to do it. Don’t be like me and rush it…”

Tanya joins in to support Liz, as she says “Yeah! Remember this old adage: Tight boys take their time…”

With that bit of advice, Liz continues to wait patiently while slowly rubbing her foot up and down the table leg, finding the sensation enjoyable on her soft toes. It was just as enjoyable for you, as the incredibly harsh and uncaring treatment ticked all of your unaware cruel giantess boxes, although you had trouble focusing over all of the aggressive rubbings. Fortunately for Liz, your presence wasn’t nearly distracting enough to affect her ability to focus on the game, allowing her to take down her final target without being seen.

When she does this, she suddenly jumps up excitedly, knocking the wind out of you in the process. And once she was standing, she starts to jump in place while saying “Yeah! Nobody saw me!” Her jumping was even harder on you, as each time her foot would crash back onto the floor, you’d be smashed deeper between her long and slender toes.

However, Diana interrupts Liz’s celebration as she says “You’ve still just tied with Anita. You’ll need to escape to win!”

Liz’s eyes suddenly widen once she realizes that she never paused the game, causing her to start to frantically shuffle in place while still standing, trying to leave the area while the guards started to get more suspicious. Because of that, you were being constantly subjected to Liz’s full weight, as the extreme force bared down on you in your cramped spot lodged in the space between her toes. Liz continues her escape and exits the building while pausing the game, before sitting down and exhaling deeply.

As she does this, Anita says “You almost pulled a ‘me’... Now you’ve just gotta get to an exit…” But then she smirks and adds, saying “Or you could not and let us just stay tied…”

Liz laughs to herself softly while saying “Sorry Anita… I’m not gonna just give up…”

Anita shrugs in response and says “Well, it was worth a shot…”

After that, Liz heads toward an exit and takes it, causing Diana to smile and say “Seems like Liz has just stolen the lead with 6 points! Do any of you think I can outdo her and get 7…?” Most of the reactions ranged from many different levels of ‘maybe’, causing Diana to giggle to herself and says “Guess I’ll need to win over the crowd…”

Due to Liz’s current lead, her toes proceed to dance a victory dance over you as they enthusiastically played with you, reminding you yet again that you were at the whims of Liz’s ever-changing mood. And as her toes scrunched and squeezed your body to their heart's’ content, Diana reset the game and prepared the final round, where she would be going through the level ‘Three-Headed Serpent’ for one last time.

So while Diana went to start her personal round, you continued to be toyed with by Liz’s extremely affectionate toes…

While Diana started to play, you think a moment about your experience so far, and end up realizing that you were fairly drained. The girls had been playing Hitman 2 for around an hour so far, and when factoring in the time that Diana took to set things up, you had a fairly long date with Liz’s toes without any breaks at all. And even though it was amazing to be expertly manipulated by Liz’s toes, you were competing with beasts that had far more stamina than you, to the point where those toes could probably toy with you all day without feeling tired.

As you thought about that, you hear Diana say “I’m gonna take things real slow. I’ve got the urge to beat ya, Liz…” And with that line of thinking and Diana’s sudden statement, you burrow a bit deeper between Liz’s 2nd and 3rd toes, intending to take a short power nap. One thing you’ve learned about your shrunken adventures this year was how easily you could fall asleep on command while shrunken, barely needing more than an hour to feel fully recharged. You’re sure that it was another side effect of the whole shrinking technology, but it proved useful while you had far more fun things to do.

So you quickly fall asleep between Liz’s toes, as their subtle movements calmed you further, as they luckily didn’t move as erratically as before. This was mainly due to the fact that Liz was currently in the lead, so she felt more relaxed, which extended down to her toes. And soon, about a half hour passes, as Diana was 2 targets down with 3 points.

But when she approaches her final target, somebody spots her while she was trying to trigger another special event, causing the room to go into a panic as Diana tried to salvage things in the process. In response to this, Liz suddenly clenches her toes, waking you up from your restful nap. You struggle for a moment, as her toes attempt to force you to be docile, roughly pressing into you further. Due to their aggressive behavior, you quickly cease all movement, appeasing them for the moment.

And now that you were awake, you watch as Diana desperately attempts to take down the target. When all seemed lost for her, she manages to get the kill on the final target, so she starts to run away. But as she ran, the guards kept on shooting, and she failed to move behind a nearby wall fast enough, causing her to die and leaving her score at 4.

Because of that, Liz raises her arms into the air triumphantly and swings her legs, causing you to finally slip away from her surprisingly strict toes and to fly through the air…

 

As you flew, Diana just sighs and says “Well, I gave it my best shot… You definitely deserved that win.”

Liz smiles and says “I’m just happy I won…”

Once you land, you look up and see that a set of light brown toes stared down at you, causing you to realize that you fell right in front of Tanya’s absolutely gigantic foot. And now that you were over here, your next destination was clear, as you see Tanya start to lazily wiggle her toes as if beckoning you to come to join them in a marvelous embrace. While you walk closer, you notice that she had painted her toenails a dark shade of red, which looked really stunning to you.

But as you continued your approach, Anita says “So, what’s the next game on the list?”

Tanya chimes in next, adding “How about something with some movement? All this sitting is getting me a bit antsy…” As she says that, she starts to shuffle her feet about while tapping them in random locations, causing you to fall over from the resulting earthquakes.

While you struggled to stand, you see Diana get up in the distance, before walking in your direction while saying “I’ve got a great idea! Give me a few minutes…” Because of the constant quakes, you were not able to move out of the way, as Diana’s feet soon approached your location. But right as her left foot came crashing down, it merely lands inches away from your perspective, causing a cloud of warm air and sweat to overtake you, as she continues on her path completely oblivious to the fact of almost flattening you into the floor.

And as you attempted to get back up, you hear Diana add, saying “How’s a quick game of Twister sound to everybody…?”

With that statement, the next game was decided, so you resume your trek toward Tanya’s titanic toes, thoroughly excited for the coming activity...

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone!

With this chapter, the first game is officially over. Hope you enjoyed the whole sequence there. If you have any comments or feedback or general thoughts, feel free to leave them in a review. And if you enjoyed the story so far then feel free to drop a favorite. Both are equally appreciated!

Also, the next game will be Twister, which should be a lot of fun.

I should also mention that with Kingdom Hearts coming out tomorrow, I probably won't spend as much time writing, so my stories might take a backseat for a few weeks (possibly). I probably won't update Doki Doki Shrinking Club as much for now, but I'll try to keep this one updated at least.

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I'm also part of a Discord server, so feel free to drop by if you want to more easily see when I (and other authors) update stories. It's also an easy way to get in touch with me or other authors there, if you don't use Twitter.

https://discord.gg/m9DAtmx

Take care!