- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Character Bios

Diana Williams

Diana is one of your oldest friends. You both grew up together and were both in the band program when you were in high school. Because of the age gap though, you only got one year with her back when you were a freshman and she was a senior. You were both in the same instrument section, so she took you under her wing, so to speak. During one after-school practice, she ended up seeing the site Giantess World on your phone, making it so she was the only one who knew about your fetish before all of the shrinkings started happening, although she takes it in stride.

But when she finished her undergrad, she started working at the university you’re currently at as an assistant to one of the dorm’s Resident Director.

Appearance-wise, she is a moderately tall blonde haired white woman, standing at 5'11" (and a half). She has size 10.5 feet, and she's 26 years old. Her hair is long and flowing usually, but she likes to keep it in a ponytail most of the time. She has a few freckles and bright blue eyes, and light tan skin, because she loves being outside, either playing sports or simply taking a nice walk.

 

Liz Orfino

Liz was your professor last semester, and due to your shrinking, you ended up befriending her. And since she planned to take on a more research heavy role from now on, you didn’t have to think about her as a professor anymore, which she appreciates.

She is a moderately shorter White woman, standing at about 5’7”, and has orange hair and is fair skinned, along with some freckles on her cheeks. You weren't sure of exactly how old she was, but you assume that she was probably in her early 30s, or maybe even late 20s. You wonder why this piece of info was so much less precise than everything else here, but it really wasn't a huge concern. She also has light hazel colored eyes. She has a shoe size of 9.

 

Anita Li

She is an old friend of yours, back to your childhood. When you were little, you'd play together, as she was a neighbor of yours. In some ways, you saw her as a kind of older sister, or at least a reliable friend to give you life advice. And you, Anita, and Diana were all really close, and Diana might have been Anita's best friend overall. When you eventually made it to high school, she was already a senior. You joined the band program, and she was a member of a different section, but you were still able to hang out a lot.

By the time Anita graduated and went for college, you were still able to keep in touch, thanks to social media. But when you made the jump to college, she quickly messaged you to tell you that she worked at the university's library. That gave you the chance to keep that friendship strong, and you were glad that you had that opportunity.

Appearance wise, she is a moderately tall Asian woman, standing at 5’10”. She's 26 years old, but she barely acts how you might assume an 'adult' might, only being as responsible as is needed. She has dark black hair that goes down to her shoulders, and she wears it in a part going over the left side. She also has dark black eyes. She wears a pair of thick-rimmed glasses. She has a shoe size of 11.

She's an extremely relaxed and self-described 'chill' person. Sometimes she can come across as blunt or sarcastic, but she just says things honestly. If she says something to you that might sound like a bit of teasing, she just doesn't always notice when a topic could be embarrassing, because she doesn't often get embarrassed by things, so she doesn't judge much on others either.

 

Tanya Deshmukh

Tanya is a 27-year-old Indian American woman, who grew up in Southern California, and is a chemistry grad student.  

She met you when you both worked at the same place for a work-study job, and you've been good friends ever since. She has a highly outgoing and energetic disposition, and that personality was precisely why you guys became such fast friends. She's even helped you when you've had science classes that you struggle with since she's practically an expert compared to you. She is good friends with Liz, Anita, and Diana; although you are unaware of their mutual friendships.

Tanya stands at about 5’11”. She has dark black hair, which she typically wears in a ponytail, and a light tan complexion. Her most noticeable feature are her piercing turquoise eyes. She has a shoe size of 12.

Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: Feet, Toes, In-shoe (all Diana)

 

Shrunk at College: Chaotic Gaming

Check Story Notes for Character Bios!!

It was late July, and the weather was warm and toasty. Your Summer break was nice so far, as you’ve had a chance to spend time with all of your close friends at various points of the vacation. However, one of your friends would receive a package that would spice things up significantly...

 

Diana Williams, one of your oldest friends, received a mysterious package today, and it prompted her to call you to invite you right over. And when you arrive, she leads you into her living room, as she was wearing a plain blue T-shirt and a pair of purple short shorts, without socks or shoes on. She has you sit down on the couch, while she walks into her bedroom to get something that she claims is ‘a surprise’.

So you wait patiently until she comes back wearing a suspicious looking watch, as she says “Ready for your surprise…?” You simply nod, so she presses a small button on the wristwatch, causing a flash of light to envelop you, blinding you for a few seconds. Once you regain your sight and rub your eyes, you were about to yell at Diana for doing that, but you were silenced by what you saw.

You’re not sure how, but instead of Diana’s living room, you were currently standing on a light brown looking structure, which felt incredibly soft. And as you slowly looked forward and up, you notice a sight that was all too familiar to you by now. You don’t quite understand, but you were staring at the monolithic form of Diana, as she happily towered over you.

As you wordlessly stared up at her, she giggles and says “Lost for words little guy? Or are you just that excited…?” At first, Diana’s speaking caused you to wince in pain from the sheer volume, causing her to tap a few more buttons, which caused the pain in your ears to completely dissipate. After that, she smiles and says “That better? You’re about half an inch tall right now, by the way...” You nod, before asking just how in the world she did this, causing her to giggle and say “That’s the prime question, isn’t it? Basically, I have no clue!”

Upon hearing that, you stare up at Diana with a look that was mixed with annoyance and acceptance, as she says “Yeah, I feel like we never get explanations whenever you shrink or we find ways to shrink you. But all I really got was a letter essentially wishing for you to have a fun break. Should we really question these things…?”

You nod and say that it’s usually better to not ask questions in these situations, causing Diana to nod back and say “My thoughts exactly. But having this little device inspired me, so hear me out on this idea…” Before she begins, she pinches you between her right thumb and index finger, before plopping down and dropping you in her left palm.

And now that you were relocated, she says “Tomorrow, I’m gonna invite a few friends over to hang, and you’re gonna have quite the adventure.” You don’t know what she means, so you stay quiet as she continues, saying “I’m planning on inviting Liz, Anita, and Tanya. And we’ll have a bunch of fun playing video games and generally chilling out.” Since you haven’t heard about your role yet, you ask about that, causing her to smirk and say “Well, I’m not gonna tell you just yet. Consider it a surprise for now...”

Even you don’t know your role in this yet, you trust Diana to make it exciting, causing her to smile while saying “I had a feeling you’d say that…” But then you ask about a change of clothes, causing her to tap her chin while saying “I’m glad you can still think of the important stuff in the face of all this. But I did think about that too. How about you lend me your keys and I’ll grab some clothes? I’ll even let you ride in one of my socks…”

Upon hearing that, you were already sold, and Diana knew this as she bit her lower lip and added, saying “I missed you being tiny oh so much… I’d be so happy if I could get you between my toes again…” You start to nod and say that you’d gladly go in her socks, and add that your apartment key was in your pocket, causing her to smirk and say “Yay!” You then pull out your key and Diana moves you toward the end table so you can drop it onto it. And once it was in position, she grows the key so she could actually use it.

Following that, Diana carries you into her room, after which she opens a drawer and pulls out a pair of black ankle socks with star designs on them. When you see the socks, you say that they looked cute, causing her to smile and say “Thank you! Good thing you’ll be getting an even closer look, huh?” You nod in response, thoroughly looking forward to going in those socks, so she quickly sits on her bed and opens one of them up.

Now that she has the sock open, she says “It’s almost 90 degrees out today, so you’d better be prepared. You sure you’ll be able to handle this?” You nod and say that you’ll manage just fine, causing her to giggle and say “You still love to act tough, huh? Well, I’ll have my answer once I get back…”

After saying that, Diana drops you into her sock, before sliding it right on tight, making sure to cram you deep between her big toe and 2nd toe. And after that, she shoves on her sneakers and starts to leave the apartment, grabbing your key on the way out…

 

With Diana out of her apartment, she begins her walk toward your apartment, thoroughly happy that you were stuck between her toes. As she walks to her destination, she feels you struggle with each and every step, as you were constantly pounded into submission under her full weight. And she moved at a brisk pace, not allowing you any moments to catch your breath as if she wanted your thoughts to be of her and her alone right now.

And she really wasn’t kidding about the heat, as the temperature was almost sweltering out today, and that only made the inner confines of her sneaker and sock all the more oppressive. From Diana being outside for just a few minutes, she was already sweating heavily, and that of course extended to her long and slender toes. The sweat practically poured out onto you in generous helpings, as Diana made her way down the block, quite happy with your current location.

Eventually, Diana reaches a cross-walk during a red light, so she patiently waits for her turn to cross. And as she waits, she starts to tap the tip of her shoe into the pavement, knocking you all around the inside of her sock. She refuses to let up, forcing you to be thrown under and between each of her sweaty toes, acting almost like a personal but bug-sized rag for her foot. Occasionally, you’d end up stuck between her toes for multiple shoe taps, which only caused you to be battered even more.

But once the light changed, Diana continued on her journey, while you ended up stuck between her 4th toe and pinky toe by the time she resumed walking. And for the remainder of her walk, you were pounded into by those 2 toes, coating you in her sweat the entire time…

 

When Diana finally reaches your apartment, she goes inside and pops off her sneakers, giving you a partial bit of relief as the pressure slightly reduced. And now that she made herself more comfortable, she picks out some clothes for the next few days, just in case things go differently tomorrow. Once she picked out the clothes, she put them in a bag she brought and then shrunk it all, before dropping it in one of her pockets. As she looked for the right things to pick, she vigorously squeezed and wiggled her toes, endlessly tormenting you within her sock.

She would skillfully pass you from toe space to toe space, ensuring that you’d get intimately acquainted with every crevice that formed along her foot, enjoying your weak struggling most of all. But once she was finished, she goes over to your couch and turns on your TV and your Xbox, as she says “I kinda wanna play Shovel Knight. You don’t mind, do you?” But then she taps her chin before adding, saying “Wait, you can’t really answer huh. I know! Give me 1 lick for yes and 100 licks for no…”

You’re well aware of why she gave you such an unreasonable number for saying no, but you had no objections to her playing, so you give her one hearty lick, running your tongue up the toe space you were currently trapped in. Diana immediately smiles before saying “Why thank you! You’re such a good friend…”

But after saying this, she starts up the game and hovers over your completed file. And as it was selected, she says “I kinda don’t feel like making a whole new file. Would you mind if I just saved over yours…?” Upon hearing that, you start to freak out a little, since you worked really hard to get all of the feats and beat all the challenges. Diana almost reads your mind as she says “How about this: give me 1 lick if you don’t mind but give me 50 licks if you do!”

You immediately start licking that toe space rapidly, causing Diana to giggle before tightly squeezing her toes, preventing you from moving an inch. And as she giggles, she says “I was kidding… I didn’t think you’d actually go for it… I know how hard you must have worked at it, so I’ll start a new file.” But then she smirks and adds, saying “Feel free to keep on licking though, because your tiny tongue feels nice on my hot toes. You’d be surprised how much cooler you’d make me feel…”

Upon hearing her request, you oblige, slowly but constantly licking Diana’s heavily sweaty toes. Honestly, they tasted almost heavenly, so you had no problem with doing this, especially with the thought of the amazing day that was ahead of you. And so Diana began to play Shovel Knight, starting a new file, while happily scrunching her toes into you. As she played through the game, she tapped the ball of her foot to the beat of the music, battering you without end.

Diana made it through the Plains of Passage without any real difficulty, even defeating the Black Knight without dying, causing her to happily stomp her foot, almost knocking the air from your lungs. After doing this, she giggles and says “Oh, whoops… If you’re okay, just give me a big lick so I’ll know!” You didn’t want Diana to worry, even though you had a sneaking suspicion that she wasn’t concerned in the slightest, so you lick Diana’s pinky toe thoroughly.

She pins you roughly under it once she feels you do this, as she says “Oh you’re so sweet… I’m not sure if I told you yet, but you make the best toe bug. Would you be opposed to being my full-time worker?” Then she taps her chin before adding, saying “I’ve got a brilliant idea! If you agree with my bit of career advice, just lick my toe once. But if you disagree, then you’ll need to lick 200 times! It’s not like I can hear your answer right now…”

While the thought was a bit tempting, and you’re sure that Diana was doing this purposely, you still value your independence. Because of that, you quickly start licking Diana’s toe space rapidly, causing her to giggle and say “That was also a joke… But I still appreciate all of the licks!” Following that bit of teasing, Diana continues on to Pridemoor Keep, in order to challenge King Knight.

With this level, Diana had more trouble, specifically when trying to get the optional music sheets. One room, in particular, was fairly tricky for Diana, and at the last moment, she falls into a pit, causing her to die. And upon respawning at the checkpoint, she grinds the ball of her foot into the floor, mercilessly crushing you. As she does this, she grumbles and says “I lost a bunch of gold…”

She carefully returns to that area to reclaim her lost gold, moving far more slowly this time. Unfortunately for her, most of the gold was hovering over the same pit that defeated her last time, so she makes a perilous jump to get the money. She manages to get 2 of the 3 gold bags, but as soon as she landed, she lost her footing and fell down again. Because of that, she permanently lost that final gold bag, causing her to angrily stomp her foot, almost knocking you unconscious.

But then she takes a deep breath and mumbles, saying “I won’t let it get to me. If I get frustrated, I’ll just play worse…” So Diana cools down a bit, while using you as a tiny stress toy for her still moderately sweaty toes, and eventually finishes the level and reaches King Knight himself. And as she battles against him, she clenches her toes tightly as her health slowly went down, enveloping your entire body in her fairly sweaty flesh. Thankfully, she manages to defeat King Knight before dying herself, causing her to jump up and bounce in celebration, nearly crushing you.

After finishing the level, Diana plops back down and switches to watch a movie, while saying “I hope you don’t mind me chilling and watching a movie. Of course, you get to stay right where you are, free of charge!” Even if you wanted to protest, you couldn’t, and your powerlessness was even further shown once Diana starts to scrunch her toes yet again, burying you in sweaty flesh.

With that, she stretches out on the couch and begins watching her movie, happily keeping you lodged between her 2nd and 3rd toes. While she watched, she’d repeatedly wiggle her toes, aggressively rubbing between those titanic walls of flesh. But strangely, her toe wiggling started to gradually slow down, before she stopped completely. You were left confused for a moment, until you start to hear a low groan coming from Diana, making you realize that she fell asleep while watching the movie.

And now that she was asleep, you carefully move deeper between her toes, wanting to get comfy while she napped the afternoon away…

 

Diana ended up sleeping for about an hour and a half, while you thoroughly relaxed between her highly warm and heavenly toes until she finally woke up. And when she did, she yawned groggily, before standing to stretch. After doing this, she wipes her eyes before saying “I can’t believe I fell asleep… What was I going to do…?” She then starts to look around, before saying “I wonder where he went… I guess he trusts me to be in his apartment alone…”

Surprisingly, Diana seemed to have forgotten about your current situation, which was pretty worrisome, since she was the one who put you in her sock in the first place. And since she shrunk all your clothes, she wouldn’t have an obvious reminder of you, so you start licking her toes again. She doesn’t seem to really notice this time, so you change tactics and bite the space between her toes instead.

She instantly jumps back, before grinding the ball of her foot into the floor, while saying “Did a bug fall into my sock…?” But then she scratches her hair a bit while thinking on that, before finally saying “Oh shoot, I forgot all about him, didn’t I?” After that, she lightly taps her foot while adding “Oh who am I kidding? I’m your bestest friend, so of course, you don’t mind!” You didn’t want to admit she was right, but she was right, so you start kissing the space between her toes in thanks for remembering you.

Diana simply giggles and says “You’re the best little toe toy… But I think I’m gonna head back now. I hope you enjoy the walk back…” And true to her word, Diana shoves back on her sneakers before returning to her own apartment, gleefully treading on you with every step. You were swiftly reminded of today’s extreme heat, as a walk in town in mid-afternoon was rough for the both of you, especially since you were coated in buckets worth of Diana’s sweat.

But before long, she returns home and pries off her sneakers and socks, before picking you out from between her highly sweaty toes and tossing you onto the couch. And after you got up and brushed yourself off, she smirks before saying “You look pretty rough… Had a nice time?”

You nod, causing her to grin and say “Perfect! Expect even more fun tomorrow…” After that, Diana walks away and comes back with her pair of brown moccasins, before saying “I can make us some dinner; as long as you spend a quick shift in one of these babies. Sound like a fair trade?”

You nod again, finding it a completely win-win situation since you’d be getting a free dinner and at least an hour in her well-used moccasins. After that response, Diana roughly snatches you up and carelessly drops you into her moccasin, while saying “Be sure to properly pamper my toes, okay? You wouldn’t want me to leave you in my moccasin while I eat…” Diana’s moccasin carried a heavy odor, which was absolutely amazing to you, especially since you were getting to stand in the same moccasins that you’ve always fantasized about. And then Diana shuffles on the moccasin, pinning you directly under her 2nd toe.

With that instruction, you listen and do as you were told, and immediately start licking, causing her to giggle while she made you both dinner. And while she cooked, she’d chaotically shoeplay, casually tossing her moccasin around and dizzying you in the process. But you’ve always enjoyed watching Diana’s ferocious shoeplay, so getting to be inside one of those shoes was nearly jaw-dropping for you.

After about half an hour, Diana finishes cooking dinner and finally releases you from the grasp of her toes. And now that you were free, she walks you over to the sink and strips and washes you off, not even giving you a chance to feel embarrassed. As she does this, she says “Why feel embarrassed… We’ve been friends since we were kids. It’s not like I can make out many details while you’re at this size…”

That logic was sound, so you just relax as her fingers roughly press into you, rubbing the soap along your tiny body, washing away the layers of sweat that Diana expelled onto you. And once you were finished, she gives you a fresh pair of clothes, before growing you back to normal. You step back for a moment to adjust, so she goes in to hug you and say “Don’t get used to this… I’m gonna shrink you once you finish eating. You’re not gonna be normally sized for a few days after this…”

You just silently nod, supremely excited for tomorrow, so she leads you to the table to eat. And as you both ate, you casually chatted as if you didn’t just spend a good chunk of your day between her toes. You guys spend about a half an hour eating and talking, finding fun to just chat, since you guys had a long history. But once you finish, Diana smirks and says “Remember what I said? You’d better appreciate your normal size because, for the new few days, you’re gonna be a tiny little bug…”

After that, Diana shrinks you again and plucks you up, before walking into the living room with you in hand. And when she sits down, she says “I bet you’re still wondering about what you’ll be doing during this get-together. Wanna hear it?”

You nod, so she says “Well, you’re gonna be the special surprise. You’ll be crashing with me tonight, and then I’ll let you loose once everybody arrives, without telling them… How’s that sound?” Upon hearing that, your eyes widen as you ask if they’ll all be there for a few days, causing her to nod and say “Yep! We’ll probably go out to eat and stuff, but we’ll be around for a good few days. And with the durability, you’ll be able to have as much fun as you want. Just try to avoid food, because you won’t be safe from getting eaten. Okay?”

You nod again, causing her to grin and say “And by the way, I expect you to hang around me at least once during this whole affair. I’m sure you’d rather mess around with the others, since they’ll be completely oblivious of even your existence, but don’t leave your best buddy hanging…” You agree completely with Diana, and say you’ll make sure to enter her shoes or something at least once during the adventure, causing her to happily smile and say “That’s good enough for me!”

But then she picks you back up and walks into her room, before saying “How about we watch a movie before bed? I’ll even allow you to sleep in my sock if you’re feeling brave…”

 

Diana goes onto her bed and turns on her TV, before dropping you between her impressively sized breasts, causing you to profusely blush. After that, she starts to giggle, causing the resulting rumbles to shake you to your core, as she says “Don’t feel bashful… You can snuggle as close as you want to me…”

So you take Diana up on her offer, and shuffle deeper between her amply large boobs, while you both start to watch the movie. Her chest felt insanely soft and warm, soothing you to your very soul, as her steady breathing fills your senses. But once the movie was all done, she picks you up and yawns, accidentally thrusting you off her palm and back into her cleavage, as she giggles and says “My bad…”

But then she taps her chin and says “How would you feel about sleeping between my boobs? If you’d like to, I’d let you…” You start to blush and nod, causing her to smirk at you while saying “Wow, no hesitation? You sure are a tiny perv…” Your eyes suddenly widen upon that accusation, causing her to giggle again and say “Kidding…”

After that though, Diana drops you onto the bed while getting changed, deciding to wear a thin pair of silk pajamas. And once she was ready, she picks you up and drops you right between her boobs, before roughly squeezing them together, ensuring that you’d be nicely plastered against the side of one of them. When she could determine that you wouldn’t be able to move, she shuffles into bed with you snugly enveloped between her giant boobs.

The night passes quickly, as you almost instantly fell asleep, where you both soundly slept until morning. And once you both woke up, Diana activated one of those special miniature shower devices, since she was apparently sent one too. And while you showered, she made breakfast, after which you both ate together.

This time, Diana decides against altering your size, so you have breakfast at your current half an inch height. And once you both were ready, Diana tidies up the apartment, while you sat on the table and relaxed. Before long, the time came for the guests to arrive, so Diana quickly picks you up and drops you under the couch, so you’d be hidden from view while still having a clear view of the front door.

After that, you both hear a knock at the door, causing Diana to smirk and say “Enjoy yourself, you adorable little bug…” She then walks to the door to let them all in…

 

Conveniently, they all arrived at the same time, so they filed in relatively quickly while they each greeted Diana.

Liz Orfino was the first one you could see, and she was currently wearing a blue short skirt and a lighter blue blouse shirt, along with a pair of white flats without socks on. She smiles and says “This sounds like a great idea Diana… I’m looking forward to a few days of fun together.”

You could see Anita Li next, and she was wearing a casual looking off-white tank top and a pair of short jean shorts, along with a pair of converse sneakers. She gives Diana a fist bump while saying “I’m ready for a chill time…”

And finally you could see Tanya Deshmukh, and she was dressed in a Marvel T-shirt and a pair of gray skinny jeans, along with a pair of brown leather flip-flops. She smiles happily while saying “This will be a great way to end Summer!”

Now that all of the guests arrived, they all walked into the living room together, causing a series of terrible quakes as they walked closer to the couch you were under. And once they sat down, Diana turned on the TV, silently curious about what kinds of mischief you’d get into.

While you watched from under the couch, you see each of the three women remove their shoes. Liz shuffled off her flats, moving them neatly to the side with her feet, before rubbing her feet together happily. Anita shoved off her sneakers and casually kicked them under the couch, causing them to nearly collide into you, revealing a pair of Kingdom Hearts themed ankle socks. And Tanya just shook off her flip-flops, and moved them to the side as well, before lazily cracking her toes.

Diana smiles once the TV was on and says “What do you guys wanna play first? I’ve got a ton of options prepared…”

And with the feet of all three women revealed to you (mostly) the only thing left to do was to pick somebody to approach first…

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Hope you liked the first chapter of this new story. I'm working on the next chapter as I post this, but I'll probably update this one either once a week or maybe twice per week, depending on how I feel. This and DDLC will be updated concurrently, probably until DDLC is finished.

As a sneak peak, Liz will be focused on next, so look forward to that. As the story progresses, there should be plenty of unaware and aware interactions with each lady.

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I'm also part of a Discord server, so feel free to drop by if you want to more easily see when I (and other authors) update stories. It's also an easy way to get in touch with me or other authors there, if you don't use Twitter.

https://discord.gg/m9DAtmx