- Text Size +

Sam sat on her couch and propped her feet up onto the coffee table, watching the news broadcasts showing her rampage to billions of people around the world. So many had perished beneath her shoes and New York City was completely wiped from existence. A small grin formed on her face as she watched footage being played from the streets of the city she had stamped out like a cockroach. Millions of people were heard screaming while she lorded over them like a goddess. Her magnificent body was larger than anything ever to exist in comparison to the puny metropolis. Then, as her hand gently rubbed against her panties, she saw her sole looming over the skyline, the shrieking growing ever louder. Her taunting voice boomed, the helpless citizens continued to flee as her rubber sole descended lower and lower until-

 

Crunch….

“Ahhhh….” The woman let out a moan as she curled her toes inside her shoes. The moment the screen went black and the screams went silent she came, feeling the damp spot in her panties getting larger. She looked at her slightly wet fingers and smiled, turning her attention back at her shrink ray. The first city had been taken care of, and she still felt extremely horny with the idea of wiping many more people off the face of the planet.

 

The lustful woman pondered for a moment as she looked between her feet, wondering what city she would demolish next. No doubt evacuations were already starting, so she didn’t want to waste too much time between targets. She giggled and aimed the shrink ray between her massive skate shoes and fired, watching as Chicago appeared before her. The windy city, along with its millions of inhabitants was suddenly surrounded by huge walls of pink and black plastic. The sight of her multi-mile tall shoes caused the already loud screams to grow even more desperate and intense. Sam shifted her body and sat up on the couch, peering down at her victims and grinning wickedly down at them. “I take it you saw what I did to the Big Apple? Heh, they are probably still smeared to my sole.” She said, her smile growing crueler by the second. Sam leaned in, her soft brown hair nearly smashing down onto the metropolis. Her lips slowly lowered over the city, the massive piercing on it hovering mere inches over the Willis Tower. Her warm, sweet breath bathed the entire city as she grinned down at the mite sized people she had shrunken down and abducted.

 

“Now what to do with you?” She cooed, listening to all the screaming innocents below and already feeling horny again. There were so many ways to annihilate the millions of mite sized people. She could sit on them. Smear them under her finger. Eat them. Sam blinked and couldn’t help but go a bit red in the cheeks as she imagined eating the entire city as if it were nothing more than a snack. Millions below whimpered fearfully as her massive blue eyes scanned the streets, observing the speck sized crowds continue to scurry around to flee her. Sam’s momentary look of embarrassment was suddenly replaced with a look of mischievous glee. “Even a Goddess has to eat. You all will be perfect.” She laughed openly at her victims and allowed them to take a nice long look at her massive tongue as it slowly lowered from her mouth.

 

The miles long slimy muscle was just as wide as Chicago, if not wider. Saliva drooled out onto the coffee table, just narrowly missing the city that Samantha was preparing to devour on national TV. While millions continued to flee and beg, the woman began to carefully drag her tongue forward, her hot breath continuing to assault the city as she panted with excitement. She imagined all of the panicking people running for their lives, unable to escape her. Cars were piled up in the streets, preventing anyone from driving out of the city. Families simply cowered, knowing that there was no way to escape the Goddess who had decided to lick their city up in one go.

 

Sam moaned out happily as she felt the suburbs smear flat beneath her tongue, entire neighborhoods being slurped up and turned into a mushy mess her saliva began to break down. People wailed in agony as they were crushed inside their homes or simply smeared against her taste buds. Those who survived being crushed to Sam’s mountainous tongue shrieked in pain as their skin began to dissolve in the acidic saliva. Millions of viewers watched in utter disbelief as they watched the rubble coated tongue smear out Chicago, bringing down skyscrapers. People jumped from buildings, desperate to avoid being slaughtered by the murderous woman, but they were either plastered to the tongue anyway, or slurped up from the ground moments later.

 

In one, long, calculated movement, Samantha had licked up the entirety of Chicago, and some of it had survived the journey into her mouth. A few news crews recorded their surroundings, seeing her miles long teeth above, and massive waves of saliva that were now washing into the ruined city. Just like the rest of the inhabitants, a few seconds later even the surviving news crews perished as Sam tilted her head back and swallowed the goopy remains of the city.

 

She winced at the dull, earthy taste of the city and shook her head. “Tasted like crap. Hmmm…” She continued to idly listen to the news broadcasts on her TV, hearing all the terrified voices speculated just how far she was going to go with her genocidal rampage. She simply smirked to herself and patted her belly, knowing that what was left of millions of innocent people were now dissolving inside of her stomach. “Pathetic germs…”