- Text Size +

“Welcome, little ones.” A voice boomed, causing people to cover their ears from the sheer volume of the deafening voice. In an instant the sky had vanished for the inhabitants of New York City. A bright white flash blinded many temporarily as the crisp winter air was replaced with a warm and cozy one. The cloudy sky was no longer there. To those who uncovered their faces were startled to find that miles above them there was a ceiling. Massive walls stretched like mountains above even the tallest skyscrapers. Posters of Punk Rock bands were tacked to the wall, and a truly gigantic lamp was seen near the corner. Once the initial shock wore off, millions began to panic and look around for the source of the voice. A moment later their curiosity was sated. A shadow casted over the entire metropolis, and an earth-shattering THOOM caused many to fall over. Gasps of horror and surprise rang out to mix with the screams and car horns. Standing miles above them, grinning wickedly was a woman, a truly godlike woman.

 

She wore jeans and a hoodie, her feet inside of a pair of Osiris skate shoes. She had long dark brown hair, blue eyes, and a lip piercing. Her eyes scanned the city at her feet and she grinned even wider, flashing her teeth to the 10 million New Yorkers she had at her mercy. She had an odd device in her hand that resembled a sort of controller. Behind her, near her computer was a machine of her own inventing. For years she had been working on a device that would allow her to safely resize molecules and atoms. Her work had paid off, and in her possession, she had what everyone would call a “Shrink Ray”. Her intentions were pure at first. She would use this device for convenience, perhaps even sell her technology to whoever offered her the most money. However, after a few days more devious ideas filled her mind until she decided that she would keep her shrink ray and ascend to what she considered godhood.

 

“You all look so cute down there, you know that? I’ve always wanted to visit New York,” She laughed a little and cleared her throat. “Let’s get down to business… My name is Sam, and I'm sure you are all wondering what is happening?” Screams of terror reached her ears, only making her grin even more smugly. “Well, I shrunk you and your city. The real question now is “why”?” She began to carefully pace around the city, looking down at her victims as they shrieked and begged her for mercy, fearing the worst.

 

From down below her shoes were like giant pink and black mountains that repeatedly stomped mere miles outside the city, displacing air and causing thousands to tumble over. Samantha taunted the little people for about a minute, allowing her feet to get dangerously close to the massive city she had shrunken to the size of a dinner plate. Eventually she stopped and crouched a bit to get a closer view of the helpless people. “I did it because I can. I shrunk you all to the size of mites because I feel like getting revenge on this shitty world and everyone in it.” She giggled and stood back up, arms crossed as she squinted to see a few news choppers flying above the rooftops, no doubt filming everything. The inhabitants beneath her could only look on in absolute terror as the woman smirked and slowly lifted her shoe. The hot pink rubber sole of her sneaker loomed over the entire city. Dirt was lodged in the tread and even a few crushed insects were smeared to the underside of her gigantic sneaker. The screams rose up, filling her room with the high-pitched sound that she was beginning to enjoy. Sam held her shoe above the skyline for a few moments before gently placing it back down on the floor. “Keep filming, I want everyone to see this.”

 

Across the nation, families watched the breaking news in disbelief. News footage showed the underside of the woman’s shoe, as well as her smirking face miles above. Panic spread across the entire United States and even across the world as within a few minutes almost every news station on the planet was reporting the disappearance of New York City, as well as its reappearance on the floor of a giant woman’s bedroom. The US government quickly found that Samantha’s location was somehow in the middle of the ocean. As if she had somehow spoofed satellites, they could not trace the source of the news footage. It could not be possible; how could this be happening? “For years I’ve been walked on, treated like shit. Now though, I have the power to crush everyone and everything to dust under my feet.” Her voice was dripping with lust, her heart racing in her chest as she listened to her victims wailing beneath her. “Some of you, well, most of you, have never met me or wronged me, but that doesn’t matter to me. I just want to make you little fuckers suffer…” Sam stopped in front of the city and tapped her foot, glaring down at the innocent people she had shrunken.

 

Families fled in terror as the woman once again lifted her skater shoe and held it over the entire city, her taunting laugh causing the panic below to intensify. There was no way out, the city was congested with traffic and the airports were in shambles. Her footsteps and booming voice caused the tarmac to crack and shatter, preventing planes from utilizing the runways. Even if planes could take off, there would be nowhere to fly to safely. Everyone was trapped, and for many this realization had sunken in. Lovers hugged and sobbed, while mothers tried shielding their children. Nearly a dozen million people gazed up at the sole of the woman’s sneaker and prayed to whichever god they believed in, or simply continued to beg her to not harm them. “Scream and beg, you worthless shits…” Samantha snarled, slamming her heel down outside the city and letting her shoe loom over the New York skyline. The Empire State building looked like a tic tac compared to her foot. Although she could not see them, she knew millions were continuing to run from her. The power was intoxicating. The entire world was watching now, awaiting their fates as they now knew she had the power to downsize any city she chose. The details of her sneaker’s sole were burnt into the retina of all watching as it suddenly came down upon the entire city, silencing most of the screams in an instant as news footage went to static. The news choppers exploded as her sole came slamming down upon them. A large Crackle sound was heard as her shoe met her hardwood floor. It was as though she had stepped on a potato chip. In an instant millions of lives were snuffed out beneath her sneaker, bodies mangled beyond recognition as they were mixed with dirt and rubble, lodged deep in her tread. Sam grinned widely and listened closely, faintly hearing the wailing of survivors under her shoe. With a pompous laugh she lifted her shoe and looked at her sole, seeing most of New York City mushed against the rubber tread. She could not see the survivors, but she could hear them screaming out in agony, no doubt many were half crushed.

 

“Don’t worry little guys, you’ll join your families soon enough, I promise.” She sneered, lowering her shoe back down and allowing the suffering people to continue wailing from her rubble filled tread. Samantha’s heart raced as the thought of what she had just done. She had crushed an entire city, on national TV. Near the mushed remains of the once bustling city, she could see a tiny green statue, hardly even noticeable due to its puny size. As carefully as she could she pinched the Statue of Liberty between her fingers and giggled. “Won’t be needing this anymore” She said to herself and crushed the historic monument to dust, letting it sprinkle onto her floor where it would be forgotten and vacuumed up in the days to come. She could feel a wet spot in her panties, and even though she was practically alone, her cheeks went slightly red. This was only the beginning. There were billions of people left for her to crush and kill for her amusement and pleasure.

Chapter End Notes:

I know the build up isn't anything spectacular, but I like to get right into the action. expect more naughty themes in upcoming chapters