- Text Size +

The staff at the daycare cleaned the chunky red paint off of the children. Kayla, who began volunteering to help out as soon as she started dropping Sophia off, played along as she apologized for leaving the paint open. The other daycare workers noted the paints unusual smell and consistency, but they ignored it and trusted Kayla’s apologies.

Once Brian was cleaned up and tossed in the trash, Kayla returned home with Sophia. The bubbly toddler laughed and laughed, having no idea where Brian had gone. Once again, the police questioned Kayla, who once again appeared very solemn and distraught. Fortunately for her it was an entirely different set of officers and no one was making any connections to Becca, who went missing only a year previous.

Kayla returned living happily with her daughter, safe once again.

One year later

Sophia had grown to be 2 ½ years old by this point. She was walking and speaking individual words successfully. Kayla loved returning home to see her happy little girl toddle up to greet her. She would spend her days at work thinking about, and often worrying about, her daughter. Sophia would spend most of her days at the daycare, playing with friends and napping without a care in the world.

The staff at the daycare, Todd, Kelsi, and Sara, knew Kayla quite well. On their own, they jokingly called Kalya “The Helicopter” after how many questions she asked about Sophia’s care. On her end, Kayla always had a suspicion that they mistreated her daughter and didn’t do enough for her. The staff always laughed this off, just another crazy mom too worried about her kid.

One morning Kayla arrived with Sophia in her arms, ready to drop her off as usual. Sara walked up to greet her with “Hi Kayla, aww look at the little one.”

Kayla smiled as she responded with her own “hello” and signed her daughter in for the day, she was just about to turn and leave when Sara interrupted:

“You might want to begin potty training, Sophia’s getting a little old for diapers.”

Kayla felt a familiar frustration fill her. She loudly proclaimed: “She’s my daughter Sara, not yours” and stormed out. Sara and the other staff laughed it off and got to work.

Kayla fumed at work. Who do they think she was? A bad mom? They really did have it out for Sophia. She wallowed at how she should’ve trusted her instinct and pulled her from the daycare. It was too late for that, she agreed to herself, but maybe she could pick something up at home to solve this problem.

In late afternoon they were caring for just a few children, including Sophia. The toddler danced around in her pink overalls, seemingly just happy to be alive. Todd and Kelsi finished up cleaning the toys left by the children while Sara manned the front table. Kayla strode in. “Hi Sara!” She said.

“Hi Kayla” Sara responded. She immediately questioned to herself why Kayla seemed to happy, she always seemed to be annoyed, why was she so excited? Sara tamped those feelings down. She didn’t want to question it and piss her off again.

Kayla paused to assess the room, there were three of them, all somewhat apart, all focused on their work. Good. She pulled out the device, punching in the smallest height yet: 

>>1/2 INCHES

She fired the device three times in quick succession, the blinding light filling the daycares main room.

The last thing Kelsi remembered was standing behind the table, questioning what kind of awkwardly large phone Kayla was holding. Now she stood on a brightly colored plain, unusual pink grass stretched for what seemed like miles. A series of bright square suns shined down from above. Kelsi felt disoriented and confused. What was happening? Where was sh-

A giant sneaker smashed down in front of her, almost crushing her and tossing her to the ground with the vibration. Sara looked up at the building sized child, only around one year old, as he passed her by. She was stunned at the sheer size of the boy, she was only the size of one of the characters printed on the front of the boys diaper. Her heart raced as she began to understand her predicament, there were several lumbering children in the room with her, each more the capable of crushing her, eating her, or playing with her violently. Kelsi began running towards the main door, and we she did a massive shadow cast over her. For a moment of pure fear, she thought one of the children had eyed her, but instead the long fingers that plucked her up belonged to someone much worse: Kayla.

Kelsi was brought to the giant young face of a smiling Kayla, who cupped her and tossed her down onto a small table. As she rolled to a painful stop, her entire body sore from the landing, Kelsi saw that Todd and Sara were already sitting in pain themselves. They looked at one another without exchanging words, trying to understand the situation they found themselves in. Kayla looked over them, seemingly high on power as she smirked and declared:

“I finally figured out how I’m going to potty train Sophia” She wagged her hips around in her skin-tight pants, teasing them with her sheer size over them. “I think I’ll have you all show her.”

In an instant her two hands grabbed the trio of daycare employees, gripping them tightly in her grasp. They tumbled around in the warm darkness the hand provided them. After a moment, the hand reopened to a harsh light. The trio once again looked up at Kayla standing over them, like a crane her fingers plucked Kelsi and lifted her high into the air. From this new perspective, Kelsi could see her destination. Several hundred feet below, a curious Sophia looked up at her mother and the strange bug her mother was holding. Kelsi yelped as the hand lowered her down suddenly. In just a moment she was being dangled face-to-face with the giant toddlers belly button. The giant womans other hand flew by like a jet gripping the puffy elastic of Sophias diaper and slowly stretching it outward. Kelsi closed her eyes and screamed.

The others watched from the hand in disbelief as their coworker screamed and begged below. Kayla seemed to enjoy it, she smiled as her fingers drifted apart and in an instant the bug sized woman tumbled through the air and disappeared into the padded prison strapped to Sophia.

“I was in charge of changing Sophia” Todd commented “That’s a death sentence”

Kelsi collided with the soft padding that lined her prison, sliding further and further down until she reached the bottom of the slope. She lookup upward one last time as the distant face of Kayla continued to smile down at her from above, in an instant, the gap closed and she was pinned to the baby in complete darkness. She tried to move around but the strength of the giant elastic held her firmly in place, she silently wept as the toddler repositioned herself around her.

Todd, realizing his fate, jumped from the hand to end his existence with as little pain as possible, but Kaylas other hand snatched him out of the air.

“Not so fast little one” she said with a snarl, clearly taking an angry delight in what she was doing. She dumped Todd back onto her hand and walked behind Sophia, now dangling the two employees over an alternative fate: Sophia’s behind. Once again she outstretched the padded prison slowly and dramatically and dropped the two in. They both rolled down, finally settling as the padding forced them against the girl.

“Alright sweetie, time to play!” Kayla announced, padding the back of the diaper as the two employees felt the deep rumbling inside. 

The enormous toddler began moving and playing with her friends. The shifting weight and toddling made all of the prisons inhabitants feel ill. The deep and distant rumbling reminded them exactly where they were and Todd knew his fate well. On one past occasion Sophia had hidden a toy in her diaper and the aftermath was so bad he had to throw it away. Each lumbering step brought violent shakes that made them scream at the pain of being ground between padding and skin.

Sophia was having a delightful time toddling around, playing with toys and dancing to her own rhythm. She felt a little distant tickling but ignored it as she ran around with friends. Becoming tired, Sophia bent over and sat down with a thump. She felt a little wetness under her, but ignored it as she played.

Sara had been tossed in with Todd initially, but the constant movement had dragged her a little lower than him. She struggled and screamed with every step Sophia took. Finally, there was a momentary pause. But almost as soon as it happened she felt the padding press against her like never before, she could no longer breath as she was pressed deeply between the two endless surfaces. In a microsecond the screaming woman was obliterated as Sophia’s bottom thundered into the ground, most of her was instantly absorbed into the material as intended.

Todd was slightly luckier, he also was constricted, but being slightly higher, the impact spared his life. He remained forced against the material. He heard the gory pop a moment before and knew Sara’s fate. He wanted to struggle upward, but the grip was too strong and he remained where he was. 

Kelsi also heard the distant popping sound and knew what it meant. But in the front, she actually found herself with some breathing room when the giantess sat down. She rolled further down and found herself flanked by giant pudgy legs, she didn’t want to think about exactly where she was, but it gave her an idea. She stood up and stumbled to where the leg punched through the diaper material. In a deep sweat, she began trying to push the elastic. After a moment she got her arm through. Hey, she thought, this might actually work

Sophia continued to play absentmindedly, but she felt a movement within her. Her cheeks flushed as she announced to her happy mother – “poopie!”

Todd could feel a shift inside his prison, a shift inside of the toddler coming his way. He knew his luck had just about run out. The pressure built and built until in an instant a thick sludge burst into his space, he tried to scream but the pressure overwhelmed him, within a second he was sealed entirely in the monsoon that had flooded the back of the diaper. The pressure imploding upon Todd and mixing his remains with the burst dam of material being contained in the diaper.

Kelsi heard this as well and redoubled her efforts, she could smell what was coming and it made her gag. Just as it reached her she forced herself through the hole and tumbled out in front of Sophia. The diaper sagged immediately with the intense smell of following quickly. Kelsi ran as fast as she could away from the towering toddler, who was not aware of her at all. But she quickly felt two familiar fingers pluck her off the ground.

“Got away now did we?” Kayla said with a smile, “don’t worry, we can fix that”

Kayla laid Sophia down and detached the diaper with ease. It unfurled to show the horror inside. Kelsi couldn’t even recognize any part of Todd or Sara, it was all mixed into the swamp the remained. Kayla removed the diaper, attaching a new one adorned with princesses on it to Sophia and sending her off to play once again. She happily dumped a pleading Kelsi into the used diaper, savoring the idea of condemning the girl to her doom in such a day. One of Kelsi’s last memories was looking upward in desperation as the walls closed in around her. Kayla balled up the diaper, making sure not to crush the girl, and deposited it in the bit. After 2 days trapped in a rancid and confined space, Kelsi was finally crushed by the additional diapers tossed in the bin on top of her own.

Kayla picked up her daughter and walked out to her car with a smile. Happy once more.