- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Long chapter, be prepared! 

 


 

Amber finishes ordering the pizza and comes back out, “So what movie are we watching? You guys pick it yet?”

Connor shakes his head, “No not yet we couldn't decide what we wanted.” Ashley nods agreeing, “Yeah it was so hard to choose.”


Amber sits down on the ground by the movies hoping she had something good on DVD, “Want to watch a horror movie?” She holds up a psychological thriller and smiles behind the disk.

Connor looks at her a bit nervous, “Well I've never been great with horror movies, is there anything else?”

Ashley laughs and looks down at him on the table, “Don't be a wimp mousey, I'm sure you'll be fine.”


Connor pouts hearing that, “I am not a wimp, whatever fine we can watch the dumb movie.”

Amber giggles a bit, “Hon we don't have to watch it if it makes you feel uncomfortable.” She gives a warm smile and strokes his back some.

Connor relaxes a bit as he looks up at her smiling face, “It's fine really I'll watch it.” He says wanting to not wanting to look like a wimp in front of her.


Ashley laughs a bit, “Well I don't think it matters he'll be too busy rubbing our feet won't you mousey?” She smirks down at him while Connor looks away blushing.


Amber suppresses a giggle finding his blushing adorable then looks at Ashley, “Hey girl maybe after he's done we can do each other's nails and have him judge who's look better.”

Ashley thinks about it then smiles, “Yeah that sounds like it could be really fun.” Amber looks at him as if asking if it's okay and Connor nods to her.

Ashley smiles, “Guess we're having a nail painting contest then.”


DING DONG


Amber smiles, “Pizza is here! Let me get that, don't start it without me.”

Ashley puts the movie in and pauses it, “She never said you couldn't start rubbing my feet.”

Connor looks up at Ashley, “But I want to start with Amber's feet not yours.” He says sounding braver with Amber nearby.

Ashley sits on the couch directly in front of him. Promptly she places her feet on the table with him in between. Sliding her feet together quickly and trapping him in between her soles of her feet.

“Start with mine and I won't steal you for my run.” A small laugh comes from the captor.

Connor looks at her getting scared, “But I wouldn't survive that and Amber would be devastated!” He tries to reason with her.

“Shrinkies are way more durable than you think, trust me, you would survive and Amber would never know we went on a run.”

She squeezes him between her soles more making sure to shove his face into her toes.

“You just have to agree to massage mine first,” she smirks.


Connor groans and sighs without much choice and not wanting to be trapped in her shoe, “Fine I'll rub your feet first just let me go please?” When she lets him go he looks up at her, “You weren't really gonna eat me were you? You were just trying to scare me right?”

“Right… sure. Think whatever you want.”  She winks and stands up to help Amber with the pizza.

Connor gulps some as she watches the two giantess prepare their meals, “There's no way she was really gonna do it I mean that's cannibalism after all a-and that's wrong.” He tries to reason with himself taking his attention away from the two girls.


Amber and Ashley chat in the kitchen while they grab their pizza. Amber walks out with two plates. One has one slice with sausage just for Connor.

“Here you go hon, enjoy.” Amber sets it near him. Connor jumps a bit having been in his own world and blushes seeing Amber.


“Oh um uh thank you Amber, but is this whole slice really for me?”

Amber giggles, “There's only one sausage piece and you don't have to finish it silly. We can save it in the fridge for later.

Connor smiles, “Well, still thank you Amber.” He starts eating as Amber sets up the movie. Ashley decides to mess with him a bit with his back turned to her, “Hey Amber want to see something funny?” She slowly runs a nail down his back causing him to squirm and shiver some.


Amber laughs some, “I mean your nails can send chills up anyone's spine. Especially if you do that.”

Ashley laughs, “Well it still funny and it's fun to do it to him.” She does it again which makes him jump away from her.

Amber smirks, “Leave the poor guy alone. He's probably nervous enough meeting a new giant and being surrounded by two giant girls to top it.”


Connor blushes and finishes his food and uses a napkin to clean himself, “That was really good pizza thank you Amber.” He bows to her being a bit silly.

“Your welcome little guy.” Amber reaches forward and grabs him between her fingers. She gently kisses his torso and sets him back down on the table.

Connor blushes a deep red due to not expecting that.

Ashley quickly places her feet next to him again and even knocks him to his butt with her toes. He looks up at Ashley feeling a bit humiliated, “Was that necessary Ashley?” He says still blushing due to the kiss.

Ashley just laughs, “What? It was just an accident.”


She smirks a bit then looks at Amber, “I'll take the first message if that's alright with you?” She smiles at her.

“Yeah definitely, just don't overwork the poor guy. He probably did that enough as a cashier,” Amber smiles and plays the movie while eating.

Connor looks at Ashley's waiting feet and wonders if he's really doing this right now. Ashley looks at him, “What are you waiting for little mouse? Get rubbing.” She smirks.

Amber watches intensely wondering if he'll actually do it.

Connor sighs and starts rubbing her feet not wanting to end up in Ashley's shoe in the morning, “This is so humiliating…” He says quietly to himself.

A small moan comes from Ashley, “That feels pretty good, but you need to put more force into it tiny.”

Connor groans some and does what she says putting more force into his massaging, “Is that better Ashley?” He says clearly not enjoying this.

“Much.” A smirk appears and she eats her pizza watching the movie to ignore her tiny massaging slave.


A few minutes later Amber looks over at the tired shrinkie.

“Will you rub mine a little? You don't have to if your tired.” Amber smiles and leans forward to show off her cleavage.

Connor blushes, “Of course I will Amber I-I'd love to.” His attitude doing a complete 180 for Amber.

Ashley scowls some but realizes how much Connor likes Amber, “Someone has a crush.”

Amber blushes, “No he doesn't, he's just being nice. Right Connor?”

Connor blushes too, but is too scared to tell the truth, “Uh yeah I'm just being nice Amber.” He smiles a little bit.

Amber gives a half-hearted smile and Ashley smirks knowing he's lying.


Connor leaves the small size seven feet of Ashley's and is greeted by Amber’s large size 10 feet.

Connor looks at them feeling slightly intimidated but tries to not show it wanting to make Amber happy. He slowly approaches her feet and starts rubbing them putting more force into hers than he did Ashley's.


Ashley tries to stir the pot a bit, “So what would you do if he did have a crush on you?” She smirks down at Connor seeing him blush a deep red.

Amber blushes a little but hides it well, “Well, I mean…” she thinks, “I'm not sure. He is pretty sweet and he’s going to be sticking around for awhile.”

Connor listens in but doesn't comment.


Ashley smirks, “Yeah I guess. Whose feet do you like better Mouse?”

Connor blushes, “I don't know? I haven't really thought about it” he continues to rub Amber's feet trying to ignore Ashley.

Ashley smirks, “Well think about it now, silly Mouse.” She laughs at him and he blushes, “Well I suppose if I have to choose I'd pick Amber's…” He blushes more.

“Oh hon. I'm glad they aren't too scary. I know they are big. Sorry,” she looks away self conscious of her feet.


Connor looks up at the towering foot. He assumes he's around three or four inches, but her feet doubled that height. She lowers them down at him and he jumps back in fear of being squished by them.

Amber giggles,”Its okay hon. I'm just lowering them so you can reach.”

Connor blushes thinking he's a bit dumb for assuming she'd do that to him then looks up at Amber, “Oh ok sorry I guess my instincts kicked in? And I don't care that they're big or anything else like, they're not a huge deal at all.” He smiles trying to reassure her that he's not bothered by them.


Ashley smirks and leans forward making sure to tower over his small figure, “Maybe he should show that by giving them a kiss?” She laughs wondering if he'll do it knowing how he feels about her friend, “I mean if they really don't bother him, kissing them shouldn't be a big deal don't you think Amber?”

“I mean that is true. How about a small kiss? To make your two giantesses happy.” Amber winks at him and giggles innocently.


Connor blushes fiercely at the idea, “Amber a-are you sure I have--” He looks up at Amber giving puppy dog eyes and he concedes, “Ok fine you win Amber.” He says still blushing and kisses her toe. Ashley laughs knowing he couldn't say no to her, “Well I suppose that definitely settles that.” She says still giggling.

Amber starts to get up, “Well I need to use the bathroom then we can get started on doing our nails.” She smiles at Ashley, “I'll be back soon you two.” She walks off leaving Connor and Ashley alone. Connor watches as Amber leaves the room then looks up at Ashley in horror, scared at what she'll do without Amber there to protect him.


Ashley waits until Amber is out of range, “You are totally crushing on my best friend and your owner.” She laughs and grabs him between her thumb and forefinger aggressively, “So what's your plan? Ask her out and get disappointed as she tells you no?”

Connor tries to keep it a secret, “I do not have a crush on her!” He blushes and adds, “Besides how do you know she'd say no?”


Ashley smirks knowing it's getting under his skin, “Because she's my best friend and I know her taste, she's into tall guys. Not pipsqueaks. Especially not shrinkies, you can't bring anything to the table.”

Ashley keeps Connor uncomfortable close to her face as she messes with him.


Connor tries to argue against her but is clearly losing confidence in himself, “N-No you're wrong she does like me she even said she thinks of me as more than just a pet!”

“Wow, more than a pet, meaning she thinks of you as a toy or family or maybe even a sad little kid.” Ashley lowers him so he's directly in front of her cleavage. Suddenly she drops him between her thighs and closes them around Connor, trapping him, leaving just his head and shoulders exposed.

“Oops. My bad.” However, her tone suggesting otherwise.


Connor squirms trying to get out but can barely move, “Hey let me go! I don't like this!”

Ashley just laughs at his struggles, “Awww is the little toy stuck? That's too bad.” She taunts him making Connor frustrated, but not getting him any less stuck.


Ashley squeezes her legs together more making it hard for him to breathe.

Connor struggles and gasps trying to get air making it impossible for him to speak. Ashley continues to squeeze, but not enough to hurt him badly but enough to make him feel absolutely powerless while Ashley taunts him the whole time.


“Having trouble Mouse? Am I too powerful?”

Connor tries to show he gives up wanting this to end thus conceding defeat to Ashley.

Connor nods and tries to talk, but he starts to feel dizzy from her powerful legs. Ashley opens her legs and releases him, making him drop between her legs and down to the couch.


Connor lays there too exhausted and struggling to talk or fight back. He gasps for air and when he's able to speak he looks up at her, “You… win…” He says feeling absolutely defeated.

“I know.” Ashley reaches down and roughly tosses him onto the other end of the couch. Her feet plop down next to him making sure to barely miss him.

“Time to rub again, but this time kisses are required.”

Terrified of what she'll do next, he begins to start rubbing, but is hesitant to kiss her feet.

Ashley notices him hesitate, “Excuse me but where are the kisses? You did it to Amber and you said you don't like her, so you should do it to me.”


Connor sighs and begins to kiss her feet feeling so humiliated by Ashley, “There's no way Amber will like me now.” He thinks to himself, “Once she sees this she'll just laugh at me and think I'm pathetic…”


Soon after Amber walks back in and notices what's happening.

She sighs feeling a bit bad for him but she knows Ashley is a pushy person, “I'm glad to see my two favorite people hanging out.” She leans on the armrest and looks down at Connor.

Connor stares up and only sees her face and cleavage with some red hair hanging down by him.

“Having fun? Looks like Ashley is.”

Connor blushes up at her zoning out a bit, but looks away feeling pathetic. He tries to answer her but he stays quiet not knowing what to say.

Ashley just smirks down at him enjoying her victory over the shrinkie, “Oh I'm sure he's having a great time.” She laughs.

“Can I sit down?” She looks at Ashley's feets since they are in the way.

“No, I want to paint them up here. You’re better when you sit on the ground anyways,” Ashley smiles knowing Amber will listen to her.

Amber rolls her eyes, “Fine. But don't get paint on me.”


Amber sits down so her back is against the couch and her feet stretch underneath the coffee table. She glances back at Connor and smiles a bit seeing that she's eye level with him. Connor blushes but gives a weak smile back to her, not making an attempt to keep eye contact with her. He goes back to rubbing and kissing Ashley's feet terrified of another one of her “punishments”.


Ashley stretches her feet out further, thus knocking Connor over in a split second. She shifts and moves off the couch, “I'm going to grabs a red paint, you?”

“What color do you think Connor?” Amber turns a little and smiles.

He looks at her and goes red in the face not expecting her to ask, “Um h-how about blue?” He looks down a bit, “If you like that color that is…” Something is clearly wrong, but Amber isn't sure what it could be yet.

“Blue sounds great. Can you grab it for me?” Ashley nods and runs off to get them.


Amber turns back to the movie not wanting to prod the small scared shrinkie. He's clearly uncomfortable, maybe it's the feet stuff. Or maybe it's being surrounded by two towering girls? Both are pretty intimidating.


Connor looks Amber and thinks to himself, “She thinks I'm pathetic doesn't she? There's no way she doesn't…” He watches the movie some and jumps as a scare happens.

Amber notices the jump in the corner of her eye and smiles, “You hate horror don't you?” She keeps looking forward but smiles some.

Connor steps closer slightly nervous but wanting to be closer to her, “Yeah… I'm not the biggest fan. But I can handle it.”

“I'm sure you can hon. You can sit on my shoulder so you can see past me if you want.” She shifts her hair to one side for him.

He blushes and carefully climbs onto her shoulder and smiles a bit feeling happier being close to Amber.

Amber smiles seeing and feeling him take the offer. He's so light and small that she barely notices the weight but the sensation of having him close is still enjoyable.


Amber stretches a bit leaning forward some which happens to make sitting on a shoulder super hard.

Connor holds onto her shirt not wanting to fall off, “Hey w-watch it you're making things difficult here.” He laughs a bit trying to tease her.

“Difficult? I'm just stretching tiny,” Amber winks and shifts her body causing Connor to lose his grip and fall into her shirt and down to her cleavage.

Connor blushes a ton not knowing if she planned this, but she doesn't seem be trying to get him out. He squirms a bit but can't seem to get out himself.

Amber smiles some enjoying the small amount of power over him, “Looks like you took a tumble. You okay?” She makes no effort to help him out.

Connor nods still a blushing mess, “Y-yeah I-I'm ok just a little stuck.” He squirms again showing her.

He thinks to himself, “She doesn't seem to be bothered about me practically groveling at her best friend's feet and is still acting the same as before… m-maybe Ashley was wrong…” A smile returns to his face finding some hope.

Amber smiles, “I can see that silly. Do you need help or are you happy there?” She strokes a portion of his back with her finger. Connor shivers a bit as Amber tickles him a little with her finger nail, “Well I suppose I'm not uncomfortable…” he laughs a bit feeling nervous.

“Good.” Amber smiles and keeps watching the movie occasionally ruffling his hair and touching his side.


Ashley walks back in with the two colors and notices the mouse's position. Connor looks away and Amber immediately feels him shivering but is clearly afraid this time.

Amber looks over and notices Ashley is back. She carefully helps him out of her cleavage and lets him sit in her hand with her fingers cupping him.

“I got the paint. You two having fun?” Hands on hips and a smirk, Ashley sets the paint down and sits on the couch near Amber. She stares down at Connor in a devilish way.


Connor grabs onto Amber's fingers tightly still shaking and is trying to hide himself while Ashley looks for a place to keep him while they paint their nails.

Amber notices the shaking but decides to wait to ask about it.

“Want to sit on the couch while we paint?”

Ashley smirks, “Yeah you can watch me paint and help me out.”

Amber realizes that may be a bad idea, “or you can sit in my lap?”

Connor nods vigorously, “L-Lap please!”

She smiles knowing he is extremely nervous and intimidated around Ashley. Amber gently sets him in her lap and starts to paint. He snuggles up to her wanting to stay close feeling safe with Amber.


Amber leans over and paints her nails trying to be conscious of Connor in her lap. Connor hugs her close watching Amber and she feels him calming down.

Ashley rolls her eyes, “Hey mouse. My back is hurting a bit, could you finish my other foot for me?”

Amber looks at her concerned, “Is your back acting up again?” Ashley nods a little. Connor shakes his head not wanting to leave Amber, “I'm fine just staying here Ash-Ashley. Plus I-I don't know how to do that.”

Amber sighs knowing he's scared but doesn't understand why, “She has back problems Connor, is there any chance you can learn and help her?”

Ashley smirks making sure Amber doesn't see, “Please Mouse.”

Connor tries to protest, but he looks up at Amber giving him puppy dog eyes again, “F-Fine, but please don't leave.” He tries to calm himself down but is having difficulty doing so.


Amber scoops him up and places him by Ashley's small but intimidating feet. She smirks and shoves the brush in his direction. The brush is half his body and extremely hard to hold and handle.

Ashley gives off a sweet voice but that only scares Connor more, “You just need to paint the left one okay? Just get the paint and stroke it on so it's just on the nail. Don't get it on the skin, or else.” She giggles to pretend shes joking but she gives a strict stare so he knows she's not.


He struggles a bit with the brush, “Y-Yes ma'am.” He tries to paint her nails not wanting to get any on her skin.

He carefully applies it but the brush is heavier than expected and hard to maneuver.

He groans trying not to drop it but he's clearly having a difficult time, “Ashley this is really hard!”

Amber turns to look, “But you're doing great hon. Just three more toes,” she tries to encourage him.

Ashley smirks, “You got this Mouse. Just finish the three and give them a kiss.”

Connor keeps going and gets to the last toe but at the last second his back gives out drops the brush on Ashley's foot. He gets up after a few seconds and looks in horror up at Ashley and tries to run.

A quick fist envelops the scared mouse and is brought up to her face, she whispers in a hushed tone, “You'll pay for that.” She keeps him in a super tight fist and puts the brush away and grabs some towels to wipe it off.


Amber doesn't notice what is happening and focuses on her toes. Connor talks quietly, begging her, “Please Ashley I'm sorry! It was an accident I-I swear!

“You think I care? You screwed up my toes.” She narrows her eyes at him and squeezes him until he can't breathe.

Connor chokes and gasps for air trying to call Amber for help but can't get the words out.

A finger holds up to her face shushing him. She releases him so he lands in her lap and she covers his body so the gasping is in inaudible to Amber.

Amber speaks to her with her back turned, “You done yet Ash?”

Ashley smirks a bit, “Yeah just about done, just give me a couple minutes.” She says in a sweet tone not wanting to draw attention.


She removes her hand to check on her mouse and make sure he's still breathing.

Connor is barely conscious having little air but still breathing.

She grabs him again in a rough manner, “Tell her anything and you'll pay for it. You've already pissed me off so guess what we get to do?”

He looks up at her weakly, “Wh-What?” He coughs a bit.

“You'll find out tonight.” She smirks hoping to terrify him more. Connor looks at her shaking in her hand, “What are you planning?!”

She quickly pins him in her palm with a finger over his mouth, “Shush Shrinkie! You'll find out soon, let just say you'll get more time with my toes.”

Connor starts to cry and shake his head; unfortunately his voice is muffled by her finger preventing any noise from escaping.


All Connor can think about now is what Ashley is going to do to him and how helpless he is. What if Ashley stole him? What if she killed him? What if Amber thinks I'm pathetic and useless and drops me outside to fend for myself? What if….?


 

Chapter End Notes:

What if.... 

 

We are posting the rest of the chapter tonight since they are finished! Enjoy!