- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Time to get to know Ashley...

 

 

Connor looks at this new giantess terrified he didn't know what she had planned for him, but he did know he had to get away otherwise he may never get see Amber again. Ashley continuously runs her nail slowly across the little shrinkie's body, loving how it makes him squirm, “Oh I'm gonna have so much fun with you little guy and you're gonna love it.” She laughs.


Connor desperately tries to reason with this girl not wanting any part of her fun, “Please Ashley you have to believe me I'm already owned by someone it's--” Ashley covers his mouth so he can't speak, “That is very bad lying to your owner if you were owned by someone else you wouldn't have been outside by yourself.” She sighs a bit, “due to your naughty behavior, I think it’s time I have some fun with you pet.” Connor shakes his head unable to speak with his mouth being muffled.


Ashley giggles at his struggles, “It's really no use little guy you're mine and there's nothing you can do about it.” She rubs her nail across him again as if to prove her point, “Unfortunately for you though if you don't tell me your name I'll have to give you a new one, so I'm gonna uncover your mouth and you're going to tell me got it?” Connor nods at her without much of a choice which puts a smug smile on Ashley's face, “Good.”


Ashley uncovers his mouth and Connor speaks up, “My name is Connor Russell and you're not being fair with me!” Ashley laughs more, “Fair?! Who said I have to be fair to you? You are just a pet, property, something to be owned.” Connor looks down feeling even more powerless than he did when Amber had first found him. Ashley stops laughing that smug smile returning, “Now about that name… I think it sucks so I'm gonna give you a new one.


Connor looks at her in shock, “But you said if I told you, you wouldn't change my name!” Connor squirms in her fist but Ashley tightens it to where he can't move, “I know what I said, but I changed my mind.”


“I think I'll call you mouse how does that sound to you?” Ashley smirks at him.

“What? But that name is horrible. Why can't you just use mine? This isn't fair!” Connor yells causing cracks in his voice.


Ashley looks down at the sad shrinkie, “As I told you already, you are just a pet I don't have to be fair with you; your only purpose now is whatever one I give you and there's nothing you can do about it” She starts to think of what fun things she can do with her new pet while Connor goes quiet praying he'll be rescued soon.


Ashley thinks to herself for a bit, “I think the I'll start you off with an easy one.” She pulls out a crumpled up piece of paper, “Let's play fetch mouse.”

Connor looks at her clearly feeling insulted, “I am not a dog I will not play fetch with you!”

Ashley just smirks, “Ok fine we can play a different game then it's called squish the bug here's how it’s played,” she grabs a banana from the kitchen, places it on the floor and then smashes it underfoot. Connor watches terrified, “No please you wouldn't dare.”

Ashley looks down at him after placing him by her feet, “Would you like to find out?” Connor shakes his head and Ashley smiles, “Then i guess you're playing fetch got it?” Connor nods scared for his life.

“Good.”


Ashley tosses the paper ball a few feet away, “Fetch. Now.” Connor immediately chases after to get it and brings it back to her to which he receives a pat on the head from her, “Good Mouse.” She keeps up this process for a good 10 minutes stomping close to Connor sometimes to scare him.

Connor looks at this new giantess terrified he didn't know what she had planned for him, but he did know he had to get away otherwise he may never get see Amber again. Ashley continuously runs her nail slowly across the little shrinkie's body, loving how it makes him squirm, “Oh I'm gonna have so much fun with you little guy and you're gonna love it.” She laughs.


Connor desperately tries to reason with this girl not wanting any part of her fun, “Please Ashley you have to believe me I'm already owned by someone it's--” Ashley covers his mouth so he can't speak, “That is very bad lying to your owner if you were owned by someone else you wouldn't have been outside by yourself.” She sighs a bit, “due to your naughty behavior, I think it’s time I have some fun with you pet.” Connor shakes his head unable to speak with his mouth being muffled.


Ashley giggles at his struggles, “It's really no use little guy you're mine and there's nothing you can do about it.” She rubs her nail across him again as if to prove her point, “Unfortunately for you though if you don't tell me your name I'll have to give you a new one, so I'm gonna uncover your mouth and you're going to tell me got it?” Connor nods at her without much of a choice which puts a smug smile on Ashley's face, “Good.”


Ashley uncovers his mouth and Connor speaks up, “My name is Connor Russell and you're not being fair with me!” Ashley laughs more, “Fair?! Who said I have to be fair to you? You are just a pet, property, something to be owned.” Connor looks down feeling even more powerless than he did when Amber had first found him. Ashley stops laughing that smug smile returning, “Now about that name… I think it sucks so I'm gonna give you a new one.


Connor looks at her in shock, “But you said if I told you, you wouldn't change my name!” Connor squirms in her fist but Ashley tightens it to where he can't move, “I know what I said, but I changed my mind.”


“I think I'll call you mouse how does that sound to you?” Ashley smirks at him.

“What? But that name is horrible. Why can't you just use mine? This isn't fair!” Connor yells causing cracks in his voice.


Ashley looks down at the sad shrinkie, “As I told you already, you are just a pet I don't have to be fair with you; your only purpose now is whatever one I give you and there's nothing you can do about it” She starts to think of what fun things she can do with her new pet while Connor goes quiet praying he'll be rescued soon.


Ashley thinks to herself for a bit, “I think the I'll start you off with an easy one.” She pulls out a crumpled up piece of paper, “Let's play fetch mouse.”

Connor looks at her clearly feeling insulted, “I am not a dog I will not play fetch with you!”

Ashley just smirks, “Ok fine we can play a different game then it's called squish the bug here's how it’s played,” she grabs a banana from the kitchen, places it on the floor and then smashes it underfoot. Connor watches terrified, “No please you wouldn't dare.”

Ashley looks down at him after placing him by her feet, “Would you like to find out?” Connor shakes his head and Ashley smiles, “Then i guess you're playing fetch got it?” Connor nods scared for his life.

“Good.”


Ashley tosses the paper ball a few feet away, “Fetch. Now.” Connor immediately chases after to get it and brings it back to her to which he receives a pat on the head from her, “Good Mouse.” She keeps up this process for a good 10 minutes stomping close to Connor sometimes to scare him.


Connor looks up at Ashley getting tired of this game, “Ok that's enough of that.” He says refusing to listen to her.

Ashley gives a smug smile, “I guess you want to be squished then?” She raises her foot above him, but Connor doesn't seem to be afraid, “I don't think you'll do that otherwise you'd lose a play thing.”

Connor smirks at her thinking he won while Ashley just smirks, “You know you're right it was a bluff.” She moves her foot back onto the ground, “But we're not done I think you should kiss my feet and bow to your owner and if you don't I think I'll make you my next snack.”

She gives an evil grin to emphasize her point, “And I wouldn't test me little Mouse.” She shoves her foot in front of him, “Kiss. Right. Now.” She looks at him waiting to feel him grovel and submit to her.

“Kiss your feet? That’s disgusting. Get away from me.” Connor stares up at her in defiance. She was pretty, but not as beautiful as Amber. What am I saying…

She flicks her blonde hair back and a blue streak falls back into her face, “Guess it’s time for a snack.”

The towering captor reaches down and snaches him off the ground in one swift grab. Connor squirms and struggles in desperation, “No please don't do this!” He watches as she licks her lips preparing herself for her snack which causes him to start crying and begging for his life. Unfortunately for him his captor was not about to change her mind about doing this as her mouth slowly opens.


Ashley lifts him above her mouth making sure to dangle him over her waiting jaw. She holds him by the back of his shirt and slowly lowers him into the dark abyss. Connor begins calling for Amber wanting to be saved from being eaten alive, “Amber please save me! Save me please!”


The captor lowers him further and further until his shoe touches her tongue and it slowly runs up his leg until half his body is lowered into her mouth. She closes her lips around his small insignificant body and starts to suck him in further. Ashley smirks and shoves the rest of his body in so he's sitting on her tongue in the dark. The smell causes Connor to gag and he pushes against her lips in an effort to escape his death. He pleads with her one last time, “Let me out please i promise I'll kiss your feet just please don't eat me please!” He starts crying as he says this.


“Too late Mouse.” Ashley says in her head as she's about to swallow.


The back door opens and closes in a panic and Amber rushes into the living room, “Oh Ashley you’re here, have you found a shrinkie around anywhere?”

Ashley turns away from her and spits him out in her hand in one quick motion, “Yeah, I did. Why? He’s not yours right?” A hint of nervousness shows in her voice.

Connor shouts for help hearing Amber's voice, “Amber please help me! Save me from this kidnapper!” He says still crying.


Amber notices him in her Ashley hand but doesn’t hear his cries, “Oh thank gosh you found him!” She runs over to Connor and gently grabs him out of her hand then holds him close to her body.

Ashley, “You found a shrinkie? Lucky bitch.” She laughs and Amber gives her a quick hug.

“You have great timing Ash, where was he? He’s soaking wet.” Amber dries Connor with her shirt.

Connor goes to tell Amber what happened, but Ashley gives a death stare and talks over him.

“He was over by the hose in the garden, must have been leaking and he got into the water by accident. I brought him in here thinking he was a burglar and a new shrinkie.”

 

Connor looks up at Amber attempting to dry his eyes; she's so beautiful and she rescued me like I knew she would. He hugs her fingers tightly happy to be back with her.

“Are you okay hon? I layed down for two seconds and you were gone. What were you thinking?” Amber looks down at Connor with sad eyes.

Connor looks down knowing he's in trouble, “I-I'm sorry Amber I just was wanting to explore a-and I got lost in your garden…”

Connor sighs and thinks to himself, what was I thinking I'm just her pet. She’s just happy her pet is safe… she doesn’t think I’m anything more than that.


“Oh hon, I’m sure it’s super confusing at your size. I’m sorry, but I wish you would have told me before hand. I was so scared I lost you.” She holds him close in a warm hug.


Connor smiles a bit and Ashley smirks a bit, “So he must be in a lot of trouble for worrying you like he did, what are you gonna punish him?” Connor looks up at her not wanting that and Ashley continues hoping to convince Amber, “After all he is just a pet and needs to learn his place.”


“I mean.. Yeah he’s a pet, kind of. But he is super new to this and needs a little leeway. Plus, it’s not like he’s a dog and needs to be scolded. Connor understands me and is still human.” Amber bring him quickly up to eye level, “But if you ever scare me like that again… then I’ll definitely punish you. Got it?”


Connor nods, “I understand Amber I promise I won't scare you like that again.” Ashley rolls her eyes, “You're too soft on him and you didn't give him a collar either?” She looks at her surprised, “You know if he had one he couldn't get lost like that right?” Connor looks at Amber hoping she won't conceded to the idea, but is happy to know that she doesn't see him like a dog.

“Do they have quick-release collars?” Ashley shakes her head, “What if he got it caught on something and it choked him? I won’t even consider it until those are available for him and I have a feeling he won’t get lost after this.” She gives a small wink to him.


Connor blushes and nods, “I won't go off on my own without telling Amber next time.” He hugs her fingers again happy.

Ashley sighs, “I'd wish you'd change your mind cause these collars have a special microchip that you can track on your phone, but if that's how you want it to be I won't stop you.” She gives a genuine smile to her friend.

“Maybe he can get something else with a microchip, because that does sound like a good idea. I’ll visit the store with him and maybe find an alternative.” Amber walks over and gives Ashley a big one arm hug thus squishing him into her chest to protect him.

“I’ve missed you girl, want to get pizza and hang out with us?”

Connor looks at her a bit unsure and Ashley smirks, “That sounds amazing and maybe mousey here can rub our feet a little?” He looks at her disgusted and she just giggles a bit, “I mean I'm sure you could use one.” She says trying to convince her.


Amber smiles and rolls her eyes knowing Ashley likes pet names, “Well, maybe. That does sound pretty nice. Will you Connor?” She gives him small puppy eyes.

Connor blushes a lot, “Well I um I-I don't know w-won't your feet be a bit big for me?”

“You just have to do your best, they are just a bit bigger than you. Ashley’s are smaller and maybe more your size, mine may be a challenge.” Amber smile and laughs a little at the idea.

“Please, mousey.” Ashley smirks and takes a hard step towards you specifically. Connor sighs but relents, “Okay fine I'll do it, but just rubbing.” He says sending a glare directly towards Ashley.”


Amber smiles and sets Connor down on the coffee table, “Great! I’ll go order pizza and you two pick out a movie.”

Amber runs off to order and Connor looks up at his captor in horror.

Ashley steps closer purposely towering over the small mouse, “Looks like we are going to have some fun tonight. I’m name may be Ashely to Amber, but you can call me Mistress while Amber is gone.”

Connor looks down intimidated by her and her words; he closes his eyes prays that Amber will come back soon to save him. He tries to defy her but it's easy for Ashley to see through his facade, “I w-won't call you that A-Ashley.”

Ashley slams her fist on the table directly next to him, the vibration knocks Connor onto his butt. He stares up at her in horror.


Amber runs back in quickly interrupting the cat and mouse fight, “What toppings do you two like?”

Connor answers quickly, “Sausage please!”

Ashley puts on a friendly face so she gives nothing away, “I'll take mushrooms and cheese, thank you.” She smiles at Amber. Amber looks at Ashley for a sec then smiles, “I completely forgot we like the same pizza toppings.” She laughs, “You guys want any breadsticks at all? Both Connor and Ashley nod and Amber leaves clearly excited for tonight.

The mouse, the cat, and the mouse's owner, what could go wrong?

 

Chapter End Notes:

How can someone watch a movie with two giantesses nearby? Let's see how this plays out... Enjoy