- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

 

 

The bath finishes and the games begin, what is Amber thinking of playing? Connor seems unsure but interested in the idea.

 

Connor looks at her curiously, “A game? Like what kind of game? Like hide and seek, or something?” Connor looks up at her as she thinks of what to do.

“Well, either hide and seek, cat and mouse, or a board game.”

Connor thinks about it, “Cat and mouse sounds interesting, but wouldn't that be a bit dangerous for me?”

She giggles, “Well, I would give you a head start  and I try to catch you, it's like a combination of hide and seek and don’t get caught.” She gives a small wink.

He blushes, “Well, I suppose I can try it… as long as you know for sure I'll be safe.” He looks up at her still a bit nervous.

She smiles seeing how nervous he is, “I have no pets and I promise I won’t hurt you. Okay hon?”

He takes a few deep breaths, “O-Okay I trust you.”

A bright smile appears on her face, “Great!”

 

Both the cat and the mouse walk to the living room and Amber sets Connor on the ground directly in front of her feet, “You get 30 seconds. Don’t get caught, mouse.”

 

Connor looks at her feet then slowly looks up her body until he reaches her face, she was like a towering goddess. Hands on hips and half of her smirk is covered by her impressive figure, he immediately becomes intimidated. This is what it’s like to be  mouse, staring up at a cat who wants to play with you, tease you, own you. Slowly he backs up nervous being so close to her feet, will she squish him?

 

Connor tries to shake those thoughts off and puts on a brave face, “I won't get caught kitty cat!” He starts running hoping to give her the slip and find a place to hide.

Amber giggles at his attempt to tease her and tries to keep an eye on him, “We will see little mouse.” She winks at him causing him to blush a bit.

 

Connor manages to give her the slip and hides and thinks a bit to himself, “She's really taking this serious I wonder what she'll do with me if she catches me?”

He carefully keeps an eye on Amber so he knows when he needs to move, “Is this what it's like to not have any control?” He thinks about this for a second and then looks out see what Amber is doing. He blushes more as he watches her bend over to look under some furniture, “Why does she make me feel this way? I've only known her for a few days and barely anything about her, yet something about her makes me feel this way.” He takes a few deep breaths trying to calm his nerves.

 

Amber smirks a bit full well knowing he'll hear her, “Man for his first time he's pretty good at this, but that's okay it'll just make it that much more fun to catch him.” She continues looking for him and Connor makes a run for another hiding spot avoiding being spotted by Amber.

 

Connor takes in his surroundings having not had the chance to do so since he shrunk, “It's like a completely different world now everything is so huge, like I'm on another planet…” He sits down for a bit listening to Amber walk around, “Every step she takes sounds like thunder if I didn't know I was the small one I'd think she were an actual giantess… And my fate completely belongs to her…”

 

Amber gets on all fours and shuffles around looking under the couch, tv stand, and table, “Where oh where are you tiny mouse?” She smirks hoping to tease him and taunt him enough to make him do something dumb and to her advantage.

 

Under the couch, Amber notices a small hint of blue jean and a foot. The cat has found the mouse. Time to really play. Amber stands up and stands directly over the couch with her toes partially under it, making sure they are near him. Just close enough to make him squirm in his skin.

 

Connor sees this and tries to stay quiet, “Oh no she can't have found me has she?” He tries to move back a bit not wanting to make any contact with her. His heart racing he tries to stay as quiet hoping she'll go away. He can barely see above her ankle but her foot covers his entire vision.

 

Amber smiles and prolongs the torture of the unknown, “Where are you mouse? When I find you, then you’re mine. All mine. Come out, come out.”

She wiggles her toes and starts to drop to her knees slowly making time go slow for the small hidden Connor. Amber drops to her chest and reaches quickly under the couch trapping Connor between her palm and the floor.

 

Connor squirms trying to get free and manages to do so before she grabs a hold of him. He runs out from under the couch attempting to escape her as fast as he can, “It's not over yet!” He yells to her.

 

“It will be soon enough my mouse,” Amber quickly bounces to her feet and chases the small shrinkie. The giantess chases her shrinkie into a corner hoping to trap him there.

 

Connor desperately tries to get away but everywhere he tries to run to is blocked off from him by the giantess he knows as Amber, “No this can't be the end!” He says being a bit dramatic about it. Amber drops to all fours as she slowly moves closer to Connor wanting to prolong the end for him.

 

“Come here my little mouse,” Amber reaches her fingers towards him slowly, “This cat wants a snack.”

Amber’s graceful fingers snatch Connor out of the corner between her thumb and pointer finger. A small amount of pressure is put on him, but not enough to cause pain. She slowly moves his body towards her smiling lips then her open mouth.

 

Connor begins to panic, “N-No wait what are you doing?! Please don't do this!” He squirms in her fingers trying to save himself thinking she’ll eat him.

 

Amber slowly moves Connor closer… and closer to her lips until he is placed directly against them. Amber quickly puckers her lips and gives him a small kiss.

“Congratulations, you lost mouse,”Amber laughs and moves him away from her face.

 

Connor breathes a heavy sigh of relief his heart still beating a million miles an hour, “I really thought you were gonna… well you know.” He blushes a bit feeling embarrassed but he's not sure why.

 

Amber laughs, “Don’t worry cutie, I would never eat you. I would much rather toy with you.” She winks and sets him down on the ground in front of her. Amber stands up and stretches showing off her toned stomach and accentuates how long her legs really are.

 

Connor stares up at her and pipes out a quick question, “Amber? H-how tall are you?”

Amber smirks, “Around 5’8’’, why?” She stares down at him knowing the height is intimidating.

 

Connor looks down a bit making it clear he's intimidated by her, “N-No reason just curious is all. S-Sorry.” He blushes a bit as the thoughts of her being similar to a goddess crosses his mind again. He wonders to himself if she considers herself a goddess to him as well.

 

After the excitement of their game of cat and mouse Amber decides to have a bit of downtime with her shrinkie playing some board games and watching some movies. Amber looks down at Connor smiling at him as he sits on the floor in front of the couch engrossed in the movie she had put in for them.

 

“How are you feeling little guy?” Amber reaches down and scoops him up.

“I-I’m feeling okay, why?” Connor looks up at her and smiles discreetly looking into her eyes.

“You just seem a lot happier than you were at the supermarket? Are you happy here?” Slowly Amber makes her way to the bedroom with Connor in hand.

Connor hesitates, “I never said that… why would you assume that?” Amber gives him a stern look and rolls her eyes.

Connor sighs, “Fine. Maybe I am pretty happy. Is that bad?”

Amber smiles and rubs his back, “Of course it’s not bad. I’m glad you enjoy being here hon.”

 

Amber gently places him in his makeshift shoebox bed. Amber turns and takes her shirt off then her shorts, “Well you should get to bed hon.”

She crawls into bed with a large t-shirt on and some underwear, Connor stares unable to believe she changed directly in front of him. His mouth drops.

Amber smirks and lays down looking over at him, “Take a picture it will last longer.”

Connor blushes and tries to get comfortable, “Thank you for helping me Amber.”

“No problem hon.” Amber sits up a little excited, “Oh, and I’m going to take you outside tomorrow. It will be a nice little adventure.”

 

Connor looks down concerned and worried about tomorrow's adventure. Amber smiles and tries to give comforting eyes.

“Goodnight little guy.” She blows a small kiss and lays down, thus turning off the light leaving the two in the dark silence.

Connor hesitates and speaks like a mouse, “Goodnight giantess.”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Games are won and lost, now it's time to explore the great outdoors. Maybe a new character will even show up to play?