- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

The day turns to night quickly and the two remain uncomfortable and unsure of the situation. Connor still hates the idea of being a pet, but is starting to realize he doesn’t have a choice. Amber loves the company, but knows Connor doesn’t exactly love the situation he is in. Despite all things considered, the feelings of the two start to make a change for the better.


“I think I found you somewhere better to sleep,” Amber pulls out an old shoebox from the closet, “I could put in a blanket and some soft felt so it’s like a huge bed for you.”

Connor stands unsteadily on Amber's bed, “So you’re not going to make me sleep in the drawer… or in those awful doll houses we saw on TV?”

She shakes her head, “Waste of money, and I think this would be comfier than any dollhouse. Sound good?”

The bed sinks under him a little as he walks causing him to fall to his knees, “I’ll take anything over that dark drawer.”

Amber smiles in excitement and starts looking for small blankets and soft material for the new bed, “I still need to register you, but I need some corporation. I need to know your full name, date of birth, names of family you want to alert, um… oh and any horrible necessary medical history.”

Connor rolls his eyes and sits down, “That’s quite the list. What if I don’t tell you anything?”

Amber scowels some, “Then I’ll have to register you as my own and no one will know anything about you and you’ll worry everyone you know. So just make it easy and tell me the stuff, please.” She searches through a small chest at the end of her bed.


Slowly, Amber stuffs some felt pieces, parts of small blankets, and dollhouse like cushions into the shoebox. The box is then placed on her bedside table near her lamp and alarm clock.

She plops down on the bed sending Connor flying into the air and into her lap. She laughs from the acrobatics then strokes his side, “Looks like you went for a ride.”

Connor sits up a bit shaken up and nervous being so close to her, “Y-yeah…” he laughs nervous and tries to back away some.


Amber gets out her phone and goes to the site, “Alright, first and last name?”

“Connor Russell.”

She giggles some, “Birthday?”

“March 15th, 1994.” Connor looks away as he answers not wanting to see her reactions.

“Any family you want to know about this? I can write in specific names or just check the mom and dad options.”

“I guess my mom and dad, I don’t think they’ll care that much. My boss at the supermarket probably cares more than anyone.” He sighs and curls up a little.

Amber strokes his back, “Last one, do you have any medical problems or stuff I would need to know about?”

He shakes his head.

Amber smiles and puts in her information and about his finding so the family isn’t left in the dust when and if they go to the information page, “There, all finished. You’re officially registered and under my name.”


Although the registering wasn’t a huge deal, it seemed like the end of Connor’s life. It officially marked the day he went from being a human individual to a pet shrinkie.


Soon after Connor is placed into the shoebox and Amber seems to be starring some.

“Take a picture, it will last longer.”

Amber looks away blushing, “Sorry, I just realized you were naked and I just didn’t think about it before. Does it not make you uncomfortable?”


Connor looks down and half covers himself up and blushes as bright as a tomato, “I guess I wasn’t thinking about it either, please say they make shrinkie clothes so I don’t have to wear doll clothes.” He sighs hating that he even wishes that they have clothes for him.

Amber smiles and grabs her laptop, “I can look and fast order some. If they have some to order then it should be here by tomorrow if I’m quick about it tonight. How about you get some sleep?”

Connors slumps into the soft blankets and his eyes begin to close despite his best efforts to stay awake. Soon enough, his tired body takes over and he passes out curled up amongst the giant fleece squares.


The Next Morning -----

In the morning Connor wakes up to the smell of bacon and eggs, “Mmmm that smells really good.” He starts looking for a way to get down.

He stares down at the ground and becomes intimidated by the height. He looks to the bed and notices he can jump to it pretty easily.

Connor mentally prepares himself and jumps towards the bed, just barely making it. He takes a deep breath to calm himself, “Okay what now? That food smells good but I need to get out there if I want any.” He sighs and walks around the bed seeing if there's a way for him to climb down safely.

Connor walks around a bit as Amber walks to her room to come get him for breakfast, “I hope he likes what I made, I really wanted to do something special for him.” She smiles feeling excited.


Amber opens the door slowly hoping not to wake the already wandering Connor. She enters the room in black spandex and a white tank top, Connor looks up at her from the bed and his mouth drops.

Connor stares in awe practically frozen and unable to think of anything to say other than, “Wow…”

Amber flips her strawberry blonde hair behind her shoulder and looks for Connor noticing he is not in his box, “Connor where did you go?”

Connor snaps out of it and tries to get her attention blushing a bit, “I'm down here Amber!” He waves up at her.


She smiles and notices him waving his arms from the bed, “How did you get down there silly?” She giggles and gets down on her knees so she’s eye level.

Amber blushes a little noticing Connors features in better detail at this level. His brown hair was super messy and his eyes seemed to change colors depending on the lighting and colors around him, maybe hazel, “Hey, what color are you eyes?”

“I-I jumped from over there.They're hazel why do you ask?” He blushes a bit having not noticed hers before, they had an emerald glow to them and they seemed to be accentuated by her hair and shirt.

Connor tries to change the topic, but is clearly distracted by her, “S-so breakfast smells good.”

Amber smiles brightly, “I wanted to make something super good for you, let's go eat before it gets cold.” She quickly scoops him up and carries him close to her body.

Connor glances up and notices he can barely see her face past her chest, the tank top clung to her body and forced him to notice her obvious features.


He blushes a lot, “Oh my goodness…” he says a bit quiet not wanting to sound rude but clearly likes what he sees.

“What did you say hon?” She moves him away from her body and close to her face keeping him level with her cleavage.

Connor’s face goes a deep red, “D-did you buy my clothes?”

“Oh yeah! I did! They should be here this afternoon, luckily they are still super cheap since not too many people are affected yet,” Amber smiles and strokes his side, “Don’t worry, we’ll get you dressed soon cutie.”


Amber walks into the kitchen and gently places Connor down on the table, “Just let me plate it and then you can dig in.”

Connor smiles, “Okay Amber.” He attempts to look at what she made, “So what all did you make, I smelled bacon and eggs, did you make anything else?”

Amber puts on a serious smile and gets into her chief character, “Well, I scrambled some eggs, cooked up some bacon to perfection, and even added in some maple sausage links to snack on.”

Connor looks at her amazed, “That all sounds awesome!” He smiles big at her.

“I’ve never seen you smile this much, I’m glad you’re feeling better.” Amber turns and gracefully gets on her toes to reach some plates from the upper cabinets, Connor notices her curvy butt flexes along with her toned legs.


Connor blushes deeply and spaces out in the process. Connor stares at her zoned out then realizes Amber was trying to talk to him, he focuses back in and shifts nervously, “Sorry, I was distracted by... something, I-I am feeling a bit better.”

Amber laughs, “I was asking if you wanted any ketchup or syrup for your breakfast dummy.”

Connor thinks about it, “I'll take some syrup to go with the sausage but no ketchup please.”

She grabs the syrup for him and herself, “Here you go, enjoy. I’ll let you eat first; I didn’t want to waste a whole plate since you don’t eat a ton.” She leans on the table near him and plate showing off her cleavage.

Amber smirks a little knowing what she is doing.

Connor stares for a second then turns away quickly, “Th-thank you Amber.” He hurries over to the food to start eating trying not to stare anymore than he already has.

“Let me know when you’re done,” Amber does dishes as he eats.

Breakfast goes by quickly and Connor finishes relatively fast followed by a starving Amber. Dishes are finished soon after when the doorbell rings.


DING DONG, DING DONG


Connor panics and runs trying to find somewhere to hide, “Ahh! Who's that what's going on!?”

Amber smirks, “Hey it’s okay hon, it’s probably just the delivery man.” She catches him in his panic and hold his small body up against hers in a cuddling motion, “Shhh.. relax. I’m going to get the door, just relax here.” She sets him down on the living room couch.


Amber walks up to the door and opens it.

Delivery man, “I have a few packages for Amber Jones.”

“That’s me,” She signs for the package and takes it inside. Amber joins Connor in the living room with the package and some scissors.

“Your package is here. Want to see them?” Amber smiles excited.

Connor nods wanting to see what she got him.

Amber opens the package and pulls out eight or more outfits.

Connor looks over the different outfits trying to make sure none are really embarrassing looking.

“I got you a few comfy outfits, some jeans, regular t-shirts, a few nice polos and long sleeves, and a few nice pants just incase. Then of course underwears, socks, shoes and other junk,” she laughs to herself, “Do you like all of it?”

Connor smiles, “Well I don't see anything super embarrassing, but I'm curious though what will I need shoes for?”

“I mean maybe I’ll take you outside one day to wander in the grass, of course under my supervision.”

Connor shrugs, “ I mean I suppose so I just assumed I wouldn't need shoes.”

Amber laughs in a sexy way, “I mean you don’t have to wear clothes either, it’s all up to you.” A small wink is sent Connor’s way.

He blushes a lot and starts stuttering not knowing what to say, “I um uh um uh…” He covers himself suddenly feeling embarrassed.

Amber laughs at his nervous demeanor, “Oh relax. You’re too tense. Hey! You know what makes me relax, a bath. Want one?”

Connor still blushing thinks about it, “I uh suppose that's fine.”

“Great, let’s go,” Amber places her palm faced up near him, “Climb on little guy.”

He slowly climbs on clearly a bit nervous, “A-are you sure this is safe?”

“Yes it’s safe, just don’t fall off,” Slowly she lifts her hand and cups his small figure in her palm.


Amber makes her trek upstairs hoping not to scare the poor shrinkie too much. Entering the bathroom she places him on the granite countertop and starts the warm water in the sink.

“You’ll have to test it, hopefully it’s not too warm for you,” Amber glances down at him, “Looks like you don’t even need to strip,” A quick wink from her emerald eye causes poor Connor to turn into a tomato again.

Connor tries to maintain composure, “Y-you just shush it missy!” He tries to sound authoritative, but it comes off the complete opposite.

“Wow, nice try tiny.” She laughs at his attempt and tests the bath water, “I think it’s good, test it.”

Connor dips his foot in the water and then slowly eases himself in it, “ Mmmm this water feels nice….” He swims a around a bit to get used to it.

“Clearly you’re a good swimmer, need anything?” She watches him swim around admiring his form and toned muscles.

Connor laughs a bit, “I mean I was on my high school's swim team but we weren't that good.” He stops and just floats for a bit loving the warm water.

“Interesting,” Amber dips her hands in the water near him and strokes his side sensually.

He blushes a bit and looks up at her not knowing what to say, but is not trying to move away from her.

“Do you need any soap?” She smirks, “I can help wash you if necessary.”

Connor stutters, “N-no, that’s okay. I-I feel pretty relaxed now,” He attempts to climb out of the sink, but struggles with the slippery edge.

Amber giggles, “Alright, let's get you dried off.” She grabs a small washcloth and boosts him out of the water. She places the towel over his shoulders completely engulfing him in it.

Connor smiles a bit, “Th-thank you.” He starts to dry himself off feeling a little more relaxed than he was before.

Amber grabs some clothes options, “Pick an outfit and maybe we can do something this afternoon.”

“Like what?” Connor picks out some clothes to wear feeling better being in some sort of clothing again.

Amber smirks, “Maybe we can… play a game?”


 

Chapter End Notes:

What games do you want to play with your shrinkie or giantess?