- Text Size +

        There were quite a few of us left on the table, left for this giantess who looked at us with a sick pleasure I her face. I didn’t care; I ran to Clair to see how she was doing. Clair had been stomped on by a shrunken woman though still 50ft tall compared to our size, which was less than a centimeter. Clair was sitting up, a good sign.

“Clair! Are you okay?” I asked.

“Peachy, and you?”

“I wasn’t featured in ‘Attack of the 50ft bitch’” I half joked to lighten our grim situation. “How did you survive?”

“I guess that girl just has a good soul.”

“… huh?”

“When she stepped on me, I fit right under her sole. She has a good arch or had anyway… what do you think is going to happen to her?”

I was confused as to whether Clair felt empathy for that bitch, so I gave a safe answer. “Can’t imagine what will happen to her, and I wonder if she doesn’t deserve it. She just killed 9 people without remorse.”

Clair looked beyond me, “What do you think this bitch is going to do to us?”

I looked back and up to gather what was happening. Some of the survivors were gathering in the middle, next to Clair and me. The rest of them were running off in all different directions. The giantess was taking her time. She was very pale and had long, pitch black hair with ruby lips and dark brown eyes. She was wide eyed, taking in every moment. My eyes followed her extended arms down to her fingers; she was taking them out one by one. Her index finger would track down the survivors trying to escape. Her finger hovered over one of them for a few seconds, and then crashed down on him, killing him instantly. Then, with her other hand, she would knock down a runner with the tip of her index finger (which had ruby red nail polish). On this one, she took her time; she made sure he was right-side-up lying down. She placed her finger flat upon him. He struggled for a bit and she loved it; her eyes would widen and narrow and go unfocused and back again from the pleasure she felt of having this tiny person, helpless under her fingertip. He was probably begging, pleading for her to spare him. Though his words could not reach her ears, the gesture was not missed; she probably imagined and maybe even felt his please for life, and then she took it. She didn’t apply any pressure until the last moment, “Splat!” At least she wasn’t torturing the guy. She continued on, taking them out, one by one, as if they were ants.

Clair squeezed my arm and had a scared look on her face. I’ll I needed to do was tell her that it would be okay, that we would be fine, so I said “It doesn’t look good. Stacey left this girl in charge and made no mention of coming back for us.”

“This fucking sucks.”

I couldn’t help but chuckle, “Yeah, but there are worse ways to die.”

“Not for me. Nobody will know! Nobody will know that I died or how I died. Were completely out of control of our lives.”

I had to admit that she was right. I was about to say something when the people around us went silent. I looked back to see that all of those who tried to run away were now little red splats on the table. The pale giantess just stared at us, wide eyed. She was probably thinking about the pleasure to come. She just stared at us with an almost smile. I think that we were the largest group that she ever had to herself, which is why she savored the moment. She looked at the group thinking about all the lives she had in front of her, almost two dozen human beings, all for her. She suddenly lifted her arm towards us but at a second thought, she slowed down. Her fingers hovered over the table, loosely hanging from her hand. The palm was right above us, floating like a saucer; the palm looked so soft, like a bed, and we could feel the heat radiating from it; she had warm hands. The thumb, index finger, and middle finger starting closing in on us. One woman screamed. The warm fingers pressed us all together; we were pushed on top of and under others but she was able to grasp us all among the fingertips of her three fingers. She lifted us close to her face; she stared at us silently. She breathed softly on us; the warm, moist air covered us. Her breath smelled disgusting and beautiful at the same time; it was naturally good breath, no mints or anything. It was at that moment that I realized how beautiful she was. This pale goddess was flawless; her skin looked powdery soft and I wanted to be with her, or at least, I would under normal circumstances. She was probably a nice fun girl, daddy’s little girl, except that she was about to kill almost two dozen people. She just stared at us.

A woman screamed, “Say something!”

I don’t know if the goddess heard her or not but she did not say a word. She lifted us higher and titled her head slightly; then, she dropped us. I watched as we plummeted towards her barely opened mouth but my body turned over and I was looking up. One person stuck between her fingers and was hanging on for dear life, but the goddess closed her fingers together tightly, squishing the person. My body turned back over and I caught a glimpse of her eyes, they were following us down, getting every minute of it. A few of us landed on her lower lip, most went all the way down to her tongue, and one person landed on her upper lip. She finally let out a one second moan, “Oh!” A wave of pleasure covered her body; I even felt it under her skin, a warm wave passed through her.

From inside her mouth, I could hear screams of terror. I stood up to climb up but her lip quivered for a second and I lost my balance. I fell off of her lip and hit her powdery sift, pale chin; I rolled off that.

I fell for what seemed like an eternity. I fell on the inside of her blouse and passed between her gargantuan breasts (relatively gargantuan). I came closer and closer to her stomach until I finally hit it. I rolled down for a while until I started hitting trees or actually, the small hairs that made up her happy trail. The hairs slowed me down until I fell over a cliff and into a huge crater, her belly button. I landed on the bottom of her belly button with a heavy thud and just lay there. I could look up past her stomach and humongous breasts to see her head; Clair was still up there…

Clair didn’t know what to do. She couldn’t move in any direction and she didn’t dare stand like poor Dave, who fell to his death (presumably). The moist lips kept her in place so she didn’t worry about rolling off the lip. The mouth moved quite a bit; Clair heard the screams of agony and then silence, then they would return again. The giant bitch was playing with the people on her tongue. Clair noticed how big the lip was and she wondered of this woman even realized she was on her lip. ‘Could she even feel me or does she not care? How could she not care about a human life on her lip?’ Clair let a couple of tears pour out; she felt completely hopeless. She closed her eyes and realized that the screaming had stopped. ‘Was everybody dead except her?’ She opened her eyes to see one man still alive on the upper lip. She was glad to see him still alive but her happiness soon faded. The woman’s tongue washed over her upper lip and hooked the guy. Whether that was the intent or not, Clair did not know. She heard the guy yelling, but he was chanting in joy. She noticed his hand in his pant and she saw that he was jacking off!

“Asshole!” Clair yelled.

Yet another surprise came when Stacey came back into the room. “Are you don’t out here? Care to join us?” she said. She walked over to the pale giantess and looked her over. “I hope you enjoyed yourself,” she grinned. Then she looked at her lips and saw poor, tiny Clair. Stacey slightly opened her lips and went for a kiss.

Clair screamed at the top of her lungs, “YOU BITCH!” Stacey sucked at the lower lip of the pale goddess for a few moments and that was the end of Clair.

As Stacey pulled away, she clung to the lower lip and stretched it a bit before letting go. The pale goddess looked a little confused so Stacy said, “You missed one.” With that, she smiled.

I caught a glimpse of the two giant women kissing and knew that I was alone again.

Chapter End Notes:
Sorry it took so long; I only work when inspiration strikes.

One quick note: The part with the "happy trail" I think of Keira Knightley and this one picture of her where you can really see that area in detail. Just thought I'd share :)
Hope you enjoyed!