- Text Size +

Hi, I’m Dave and I shrank to 1 centimeter tall. First I was almost killed several times around Monica’s shoe (though she had no idea of my new existence). Then she tried squishing me under her nail when she thought I was a bug. Then I almost drowned when she pleasured herself. I ended up in her shoe where she almost crushed me again. Then I met Stacey. She is a foot freak who wanted to shrink her friend Monica but decided to shrink me instead. Now I’m in her special sandal where the netting keeps me in and rounded bumps keep me from being squished.

 

In incomplete darkness I lay. I could see but the lighting was weird, like it was coming from inside the sandal. The pressure increased as her foot vibrated slightly; the sandal made squeaking and creaking sounds as it bent.  A breadcrumb the size of my head dropped from her heel. No barefoot girl would pay attention or even know about a breadcrumb on her foot. Did Stacey feel it? She was paying attention. Can she feel every piece of debris on her Titanic sized foot? Things settled but not for long. More rumbling and then blinding light; she lifted the heel of her foot so that it arched. God. Her foot reached several stories high and as I looked further, her legs were the size of the world’s tallest skyscrapers. They went up and up and up under her green skirt and into her white panties.

She was looking down at me, “Hope you enjoy the ride.” She smiled then slowly lowered her foot.

My eyes adjusted to the darkness again. It was dark for a while and nothing happened; was she paying attention to me anymore? I lifted my hand up and caressed her heel without thinking. After a few strokes her foot rumbled and I could tell her toes wiggled. I smiled. Then I though “What the hell am I doing? Trying to please her?” I started to crawl, maybe to find a way out, maybe so she could feel me and I could know I existed still. I soon found the crawling was useless when she was walking. Her foot lifted and light came. I was momentarily weightless. Then I hit the sandal and darkness came as her foot closed off the outside world. This process continued irregularly; sometimes she would walk for a few seconds and sometimes she would take only a few steps. When the foot lifted I could hear parts of words. Monica was out of the shower and was talking to Stacey. I heard the words: party, fun games, no friends, bowling, you’ll see, drinking, fun, and fine. I only gathered that they were both going to a party but Monica might bowl afterwards. I slid back and forth with all the walking, I generally moved up the foot. I almost got to the ball and I saw something pass me going the other way. Was that a person?

I yelled “Hey,” without knowing what to say, “Is somebody here?” I waited.

“Hey!”

I dove to where the voice came from and saw a man holding part of the ceiling net. I grabbed on to the net near him. “There’s another person here?”

“There are dozens of us man.”

I couldn’t believe it. “Why haven’t I seen anyone?”

“Most of us were up with the toes but a few of us came to find the newcomer, I guess that’s you.”

“Is there a way to get back to the toes?”

“Of course man, just watch me.” The man held on as the sandal moved forward but let go just before it hit the ground and he slid forward. I did the same. The man kept yelling, “Search is over!” I wondered if the other people can hear him.

After a while, we finally reached the toes. They were glorious. The toes were hundreds of feet long and they had a slight arch to them. They would flatten down as she lifted the arch of her foot. The real beauty was when the foot would come down from a step and the toes would hang in the air for a moment or so before touching down with the rest of the foot. I always liked to watch women walk like that; I’d watch as the toes were in the air for that half of a second. I don’t know why I did it; I didn’t think about sucking them or anything. I certainly didn’t want to be under them; but I certainly was enjoying my view now that I was here. As we kept moving, I saw our destination. The flip-flop strap that goes over the toes meets between the big toe and the second toe and it touches down at the bottom of the sandal. At the base of the strap was a group of people, almost two-dozen.

As I came into the group, the people started greeting me with names I would never remember. Everybody kept one hand holding the net and shook with the other hand as we greeted. A few people returned to the group after searching for me and I shook their hands. It seemed that most of the people were college age, some were older. Once we were all acquainted I asked, “How long have you been here?”

 A man whose name I already forgot answered, “Most of us have been here about a week or two. Though, Steve over there,” Steve waved with the hand not holding the net, “Steve has been here for about ten weeks.

“How have you survived?”

“Crumbs, mostly. She walks barefoot a lot and collects a lot of food, probably on purpose to keep us alive.

The thought of being there for two months sickened me; how would you get any sleep? We made small talk: where are you from; what you did; how did you come to be 1 centimeter tall trapped under a girl’s foot; that sort of stuff.

We arrived at the party to see the usual party scene; loud music, bunch of people, lots of drinking, and no one suspected our existence. Stacey played a drinking game with her friends; the game involved trivia questions and dare-bets. We didn’t pay much attention to the game until it was down to Stacey and Monica and a specific bet occurred.

Stacey said, “Alright, the dare is this: whoever loses has to lick the other person’s toes.”

The small crowed all made a disgusted sound in unison. I knew though that for Stacey, this was a win/win. She would love to lick Monica’s toes and she would love for Monica to lick her toes… and us.

Stacey continued when the crowed settled, “What was the name of the shrink, full name, that Bill Murray became obsessed with in ‘What About Bob’?”

“Oh shoot!” Monica said. “It’s something ‘M’ Mel, Manny, MARVIN! Something Marvin!”

“Full name.”

“Danny Marvin?” Monica’s voice went up because she had no idea.

“Final answer?”

“Yes?”

Stacey said with a grin, “Dr. Leo Marvin.”

Everybody ‘awed’ in sympathy.

“Double or nothing?” Stacey said.

“What’s the double?” asked Monica.

“The double is,” Stacey grinned again, “you have to lick under my toes, then suck them all for 10 seconds.”

Monica thought about it for a moment. Was Stacey offering redemption or damnation? “Fine.”

“What was the name of Leo’s son?”

“Crap! Mark, David, Finny, Sammy, Sammy?”

“Siggy was Sigmund’s nick name.” Stacey swung her feet out for Monica to please.

Monica got on all fours. She stuck out her tongue and approached slowly with her eyes closed in disgust. When her tongue was within centimeters of the toes, Monica peeked to see Stacey wiggling her toes. “Ugh! Stop, that’s awful.” The toes stopped in the air and Monica continued. Monica’s tongue was under the toes and once it made contact with Stacey’s foot, Stacey locked down her toes hard. Caught off guard, Monica didn’t know what to do so she flexed and compressed her tongue several times. Stacey pressed down, altering pressure between the toes. We got covered in spit and drool which was warm and sticky. Monica finally pulled her tongue out and stood up. “Oh my god, that’s so disgusting!”

“You’re not through yet. “Stacey said as she wiggled her toes.

Monica stood toe to toe with Stacey and as I looked across the flip-flops I saw that Monica had stunning toes. They were tan and looked soft and warm. Despite the fact that I was almost crushed by them not too long ago, I wished I was there instead of here. Monica got back on all fours and brought her mouth to Stacey’s toes. The toes were waiting in the air. Monica lunged forward and put her mouth around the four toes completely. There was a moment of silence. Monica had her eyes closed but after a couple seconds she opened one eye to look at Stacey.

Stacey broke the silence and said, “I’m not counting until you actually start sucking.”

Monica replied with, “Mmmm?”

            “My toes are in your mouth but you’re not sucking.”

            Monica sucked and Stacey counted 10 long seconds. This would normally be an almost normal thing to see at a part with drunken people like this but for us few in Stacey’s sandal, this was a spectacle. Gigantic toes being sucked on by a monstrously huge face. After ‘10’ Monica pulled away and said, “Ugh! I’m going to drink some mouth wash. Monica left but the toes stayed in the air. I couldn’t look away from the saliva covered toes.