- Text Size +

Hidden Kinks


Sarah pulled her rough woollen cloak around her as she wove her way through the busy streets of laundry row, Her rough appearance, a stark contrast to her normal attire, as she made her way towards one of her deepest secrets. If her Goddess knew, her ridicule would never cease. Sarah had been a divine handmaiden for many mortal lives and while she was proud and appreciative of her place, She still had some underlying cravings that she found difficult to quench in her high powered role. Daintily she stepped up and around the worn rundown staircase to the second floor in a well lived in apartment complex. She scurried around a group of large men who sneered at her as she approached the door at the end of the corridor and tapped the back of her knuckles on the thin wood.


The movement could be heard as furniture was moved around and eventually, the door opened, A large well-built man standing head and shoulders above Sarah looked down at her, a grin across his face. He gestured for her to come in as he spoke. “Clara, It has been a while”. The large man pointed to two stunned men in the room and they quickly scurried out behind ‘Clara’ and closed the door as they left. He stepped into the bathroom and flicked on his rusty shower before turning back to the petite woman. “I ain’t going to screw you until you’ve had a shower, It’s not been so long I can’t wait another 5 minutes for my little washer whore.” He casually pushed her towards the bathroom as he recovered his beer for a drink.

Sarah’s heart was bouncing in her chest as the large man pushed her around, she loved it as she feigned a stumble towards the bathroom, whimpering slightly. As she stood under the freezing water, living out her fantasy she studied a model field gun that was presented on one of the shelves in the small two-room flat. It must of been 60cm or so long and looked like it may weigh a fair amount. Leaving the shower she walked over to inspect the weapon, it looked real, she framed a questioning glance to Stan, her lover for the evening and he answered her unspoken question.”That there is a genuine piece of artillery, The boys and I found hundreds of them while we were cleaning out one of those whore maids unmentionables, must have hosted a whole damn war in their privates, Freaks, all of them, Still, we took them as souvenirs” Sarah blushed a little as she remembered Cassi teaching her the erotic act not too long ago, She moved over and folded herself around a half-naked Stan.

 

Stan felt the power and his lust as he pressed his hand on top of Clara’s head and pushed it down towards his member, He felt it trying to free itself from his boxers in anticipation. The meek girl stripped the rest of him down before he all but threw her onto his bed. Gripping the girl's thighs he flipped her onto his back and dragged her onto him. This was the last time he would do Clara, he had recently received a much better offer and was only looking to get himself off on this washer maid one last time before he broke her little heart. He pounded her hard and rough, her head occasionally hitting the headboard as she screamed. Then he felt himself peak, letting himself fall onto and then over her as he enjoyed the euphoria. Clara looked at him, surprised and a little annoyed.

 

 As she felt him blow his load she gripped harder to make sure he kept going, she was so close she could feel it, then he just collapsed and gave up on her. She was startled at first, Stan prided himself on being good at this, something was wrong and alarms were firing in her head as she pushed the man over and sat on top of him. “What's wrong stud, Not enough in you for two tonight?” as she writhed to try and get him back into it. Stan looked up at her with a look of pity before lifting her off of him. “No, This was all I needed from you tonight Clara, Now you scurry on back to your little washing room before my girlfriend gets here”. Sarah's face went red, she was enjoying the submissive roleplay but this had just crossed the line into abuse, She was about to launch into a rage at her former lover before the roof of the building was lifted up and a 12ft tall priestess stepped in, towering over both naked figures. Stan looked at her with a small smirk on his face and gestured to the priestess “Warned you, I would run but it may already be too late”

 

 Arrianna had just finished a long day supervising the workforce and needed to blow off some frustrations, Her new plaything was one of the grunts from the maids' underwear team. The hard labour had made the smaller man strong enough to satisfy her when the need arose. Lifting the top to her flings residence she saw her man naked and waiting for her with a naked waif of a girl standing fuming behind him. Arrianna saw red as she stepped into the small flat and squat down glaring at the two. “WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS STAN” she almost screamed before turning her eyes to the woman. “You chose the wrong man to fuck tonight you little bitch, I’ll have you thrown into a tribute box for tomorrow's breakfast! What's your name!”. The Blonde was stunned speechless as Stan answered for her. “She's Clara Diam, One of the washerwomen from 24c, She's no-one really”. Sarah looked at Stan like he had just ruined her life and then back to the priestess, knowing the large girl was about to freak out. Arrianna mentally ran the name through her link to the temple and found her file, It was just a name, no allocation, no information, Her lips quirked into a smile as she spoke. “A runaway” She pushed Stan under her and sat down on him as she looked at the small girl “I’m going to have you eating my ass and begging me to forget I saw you before the end of the night, If I let you live the most you can look forward too is a tribute box”

 

 Sarah saw Stans maniacal grin from under his new girlfriends' ass as she ground on him and sighed, all of her planning to create her fantasy had just unravelled. As the large priestess reached out for her she spoke into the air, determined she would still get herself off tonight. “Temple, Restore to Worship Chamber, Voice Code, Maid Sarah” and with that, she vanished. Arrianna sat in shock as the girl vanished a sense of dread washing over her as her mind slowly connected the dots of the washer-girls final phrase. Then just as she was about to unleash on Stan, her fears were confirmed as the mental command hit her. “Priestess Arrianna, You are required in the Audience Chamber immediately”. She planted her foot down hard on Stan back as she jumped from the small apartment and back onto the Priestesses walkway, fear welling up inside her with each step.

 

Standing with her hands on her hips, her crotch level with the tiny door her previous tormentor was about to walk out of, Her naked horny form towering over the other priestesses who was already waiting to serve her, all showing very confused and frightened expressions. She offered some words of comfort. “Don’t worry girls, I’ve just had a rough night and I need to fix it, Jasmine, You will also need to hire more tributes to work Maids laundry after tonight, I will be encouraging some staff turnover”. As Jasmine acknowledged the cryptic message she saw Arianna, a Priestess no larger than her toe nervously exit the temple into the chamber, compared to Maid Sarah she was no bigger than 0.5cm, Hardly worth her personal attention, still, she and all of the other priestesses took to their knees as Sarah spoke formally down to the speck of a girl. “Priestess Arrianna, You stand before a horny and unsatisfied Handmaiden who for reasons that will not be spoken, blames you for her current frame of mind. Do you deny telling me that you would make me eat your ass?” Sarah smirked to herself, watchign the expression on the insignificant girl as the reality of the question, that she was compelled to answer truthfully before her peers dawned on her. As she squeaked out her tiny “Yes” and the assembled priestesses gasped in horror, Sarah  waved her hand above them all and they fell into silence. “Well then, I hereby strip you of your title as a priestess, You are henceforth, Anal Bead One. Lifting a string of spherical cages from a shelf above she brought the chain down to the tiny girl, the other cages already containing screaming and crying tributes. “This is your new home, a flexible latex cage, Get In Anal Bead One”

 

Arrianna was terror-stricken and broken, all she had done was her job, She was always loyal and followed the rules, Somehow her little fling had dicked over one of the few people in existence who could ruin her life forever and now she found herself climbing into a flexible plastic cage. that had only one destination. As the cage sealed behind she broke into tears, crumpling to the floor as the cage was lifted before the monstrous eye of her tormentor and then into her dark maw as the huge girl sucked. her limbs were pulled through the bars as she was drenched in warm sticky saliva. The cold air once again hit her as she collapsed, The screams from the others in the cages behind hers consuming her thoughts. Then the sight she dreaded most appeared as Sarah clumsily tried to push her cage into her tight sphincter, missing several times before finding her mark and Arianna's world went black. Her cage squashed against her as her limbs were dragged against flesh while she slid deeper and deeper into the rank darkness, her screams joining those who followed her into her new home.

While the last bead slid inside, Sarah clenched up feeling the squirming limbs flailing outside of their protective cages, These cages were one of Cassi’s genius ideas and this was Sarah’s first time trying them, It felt weird and she was walking awkwardly at first however it was very satisfying. Retrieving a smooth pink dildo from her stash she quickly returned to the temple, manipulating the layout to grant her full-size passage into laundry lane. The tiny 0.3cm workers scurried for their lives as a huge canyon opened through there district, allowing the titanic maid to stroll in, the whole district at waist height to her. She scanned the tiny residential area before finding the rundown flat block she was looking for and smiling sweetly down at it. She manipulated the modular temple some more to get her pink toy underneath the area of the town she knew Stan would still be in and then slowly pushed it up through the area, the tiny buildings still standing proudly on the tip her pink toy. The workers around the area witnessed a huge sex toy erupted from the ground taking a whole block with it, Then as quickly as it had come it was gone, The Titan, the canyon, everything was back the way it was, only now there was a gap in laundry row.

 

Carefully carrying her prize back to her rooms Sarah could feel her lust overflowing as she spied Stans microscopic terror-ridden face staring from the second-floor window. As she held the toy on her sofa and straddled over it, her mind turned to the tiny artillery in his apartment and mused over how humorous it would be should another cleaning crew pull it out of her underwear again after this. Then she slammed the pink toy deep into her, moaning out as she felt the building smash and crumbled against her labia and the spread out across her inner lips as she plunged her toy into herself. “I’ve no idea many of you lived in that building, but know your sacrifices...mmmm...weren't noticed” she mumbled to herself as she fell back into her sofa, working herself to orgasm. Fifteen minutes later Sarah was coming down from her high when she felt movement in her ass, clenching she triggered more squirming as her beads were still fighting for her amusement. Her fingers slipped down behind her to pull them out when her apartment lights turned red. Leaping from her sofa Sarah threw on her maids' robes and sandals, thoughts of her anal beads gone as she slipped her footwear on. Moments after she was dressed she felt the inevitable pull as she was summoned, dragged through space and time to the hand of her now awoken Goddess.