- Text Size +


Operation New Ventures

The command bunkers lights were flickering as the section leaders filed in for the briefing. Major-General Sanderson looked over the as his three brigadiers and their support staff took the front row with the other officers filling out the the rest of the seats. Picking up his cane he started tapping the desk beside him to silence the room for the briefing. “A good morning to you all, As you have probably already figured out our division is being deployed to a new front in the war”. The room started a minor amount of chittering and some hands were raised before the cane once again began beating on the desk. “This new front is something that none of us saw coming, All the information is in the briefing packet before you all, The field marshall has instructed us to make an incursion this evening and secure this high ground” he started tapping at an aerial map on the board at the front of the room which indicated a large mountain with arrows pointing up and around it. “First Brigade will storm straight to the top, We have it on good intelligence that the reds will be making a push from the other side, so its first to secure the top gets the edge”. He pointed to Brigadier-General Swanson and back to one of the long arrows that stretched around the base of the mountain. “The terrain is largely swamp and marshland from what we’ve been told, so we can't roll any armour in, the Second brigade will have to move on foot around the base to try and flank any enemy artillery that may be set up to open fire on us once we reach the top. Third Brigade will flank around the other side of the mountain to meet any enemy forces attempting to flank us, HQ has denied us artillery and air support as we are heading into unknown territory, We are risking the lives of nearly 12,000 of our nations best this evening over the field-marshalls suspicions, we may very well just be capturing a meaningless hill, none the less, I want only your best, Dismissed!”. He indicated for his 3 Brigadiers to remain as the other officers left to organise their troops for immediate deployment.


Swanson stepped forward as the bunker doors closed, She was the youngest woman to ever make Brigadier and was hoping her inexperience didn't show through with her question. “Sir, Am I going insane or was that mountain, not there last week when we were last briefed”. Sanderson looked at his young Brigadier and smiled. “Very astute, I am honestly surprised how few people seem to of noticed are fighting over terrain that seems to of appeared from nowhere and yet has such high strategic value that both our brass and the reds have made immediate plans to mobilise to capture it.”. Jamison jumped in pointing to the arrow to the top. “That's about a 15minute straight climb, under normal circumstances, We are taking nearly 4000 men straight up carrying enough sandbags to fortify the peak, So that's probably closer to 40 minutes assuming we don’t come under fire should the Reds beat us to the top, What's the plan B should that happen”. Sanderson stepped up to the map once more and pointed to Swanson & Keel. “Should we encounter enemy resistance before we reach the peak, Both flanking brigades will ascend from either side of the mountain and surround the peak, We are deploying an entire division to capture one mountain, In my humble opinion should we lose the terrain advantage, I fully expect us to have the overwhelming force of numbers. Afterall it is only a mountain”. The four commanding officers spent the next few hours making sure they all understood the plans before ordering the force to move out towards the foothills of their objective.

Corporal Stacey Jenns lead her section into the darkness, They were sure it was the middle of the afternoon however once they had stepped into the foothills the light fell sharply and they had all had to resort to the lamps fixed into their helmets. “Okay, Alpha squad, Visibility is gone, so let's have Todds on right sentry and Hans on Left, Keep your distance from the other squads, This shouldn't be a hard climb so keep your wits about you and look for any light high ahead” as she carefully stepped towards the mountain she felt the ground begin to incline and her foot sank into the ground up to her ankle. “Feels like we are in a swamp, careful with your steps and call out if you feel a depth change”. Stacey wrinkled her nose as they all realised the place had a potent aroma. Looking left and right she was able to see the other sections moving up at the same pace as hers, slugging through the swampy ground towards the peak.

Sanderson watched from his makeshift command post in the dark foothills, The scouts had never reported anything strange about the lighting and his teams were reporting that the mountain was a marshland. He didn’t like this one bit, The enemy could already be on top with their lights darkened and they wouldn't know until they were already in weapons range, He couldn’t wait for light though, Command had been very clear that this objective needed to be secured immediately. He watched the lights spread across the side of the mountain as they climbed and noticed something that was bugging him, they were spreading out, He moved to the radio and contacted his section captains to get everyone back into position. “Captain Talis, Your sections are fanning out, Can you get them back in line” Sanderson waited for a response which came from a captain who sounded a little shaken. “Major General Sir, I can confirm the sections have not veered from their headings, I have confirmed with the other captains, The mountain is just bigger than it was when we started climbing. We can't explain it, Hoping to have more intel in about 15 minutes when we reach the peaks”. Sanderson was sure he had misheard his Captain when Brigadier Swanson came over the radio, “Can confirm sir, we have gained elevation on the south side without climbing, We can also confirm that the reds are climbing the other side, 2nd Brigade has gone dark and we are watching their headlamps ascend the other side, must be at least two Brigades sir, If we don’t get the top our 1st Brigade will be out-gunned.” Sanderson's anger welled up and his fist hit the maps in front of him, he opened his comms up to all Brigadiers and support staff “TWO BRIGADES! They must of known we were coming, 2nd and 3rd Brigades begin your ascent, You need to support the 1st as soon as the fighting commences, hopefully, the 1st will have a foothold on the peak.”

The floor was now like sludge up to her knees, Corporal Jenns was now having a bad day, She slugged her gear behind her through the increasingly difficult terrain when the Captain came over the radio. “Section leaders, Be advised there is a numerically superior enemy force ascending the other side of the mountain, It is imperative you secure and fortify the peak or this is going to get messy”. Stacey felt her blood run cold as the news sank in, She turned to her team, They were the vanguard of the army, the tip of this particular spear. New determination filled her as she screamed orders into the dark. “REDS OVER THE HILL, MORE THAN WE WANTED; LETS MAKE SURE WE GET OUR FAIR SHARE”. Her squad barked their cheer behind her as Alpha team surged ahead of other sections towards the peak,

A few minutes later they were there, and there was nothing to see, Darkness in every direction, as they slogged to look down the other side turning off the headlamps they saw them, thousands of tiny lights climbing the other side, Within weapons range. They each threw down the sandbag they were carrying and started the fortifications as they took aim at the enemy force and waited, as they crouched they found themselves nearly waist deep in the thick sludge that covered the landscape. Stacey quickly organised the other sections as they arrived and shortly after a reasonably sized sandbag wall had been thrown up. Brigadier Jamison arrived with one the captains and took stock of the situation. “We have nearly all sections from 1st Division now, we should probably start pinning their ascent to give the 2nd and 3rd a chance to get here, Captain, order the attack”. The darkened sky began to flash as over 3000 soldiers began shooting down towards the lights climbing the other side of the mountain. As Stacey ducked the return machine gun fire she grinned, This is almost too easy from up here, ramming a new ammo clip into her rifle as the whole mountain seemed to shake beneath her.”

Handmaid Cassi’s Rooms

Sarah was bored, She let herself into Cassi’s rooms looking for her friend to see how she was passing the time. Their Goddess had started sleeping for extended periods of time, sometimes months at a time which gave her plenty of time to keep on top of her work and still have plenty of time left to herself. Entering into Cassi’s living room she heard a small moan coming from the lush sofa, Sarah's eyes drifted down to the naked woman laying across the Sofa and turned around embarrassed. “Oh what the hell Cassi, You have a bedroom you know”, her eyes betrayed her as she spoke and she glanced back at Cassi who laying with her hands under her ass and her eyes closed, chewing on her bottom lip. “Cassi?” She asked into the air as she carefully walked over to the lewd scene. The dark-haired woman opened her eyes and grinned at Sarah as another small moan escaped her. “S-Sorry, Mmm, I’m just..mmmm Enjoying some personal time while the Goddess is asleep” Sarah watched intrigued as Cassi writhed a little obviously in pleasure.  “What are you doing with your hands underneath you,” Sarah said curiously as she sat by her friend's feet, trying not to look at her very damp, exposed nether regions. Cassi grinned as she looked down to her friend “I’m stopping myself Mmmmm from getting carried away, The fingers come later.”. Sarah was getting a little annoyed as she dropped all pretence and leaned in to look at her friends glistening pussy lips, expecting to see it covered in tributes but she found nothing. “Okay, I give up, how are you getting off”. The naked girl before her slid one hand out from under her and brought it around over her womanhood, Gently pulling back on herself she exposed her clitoris to the world. “The battle for my Clit is in full swing, Mmmmmm” Cassi nearly lost it as the open air swept across her sensitive clitoris. Sarah lent in trying to make out the microscopic dots and flashes occurring all over the pink nub and couldn't stop herself licking her lips.

Operation New Ventures

Stacey watched another light fall backwards as she dropped back into the sludge for another reload, “That's 20 for me Ibanez, Have you hit anything yet” she joked as her squadmate shot her the finger as he dropped back to reload. The Corporal was about to go for another Volley when blinding light flooded the battlefield. The land went from a black swamp to glistening pink, Stacey stood, looking around at her brigade as if seeing them for the first time, all coated in this transparent goo, not the muddy fatigues of a war she was expecting. Looking down at Ibanez she followed his gaze high into the sky above, An impossible sight of a huge face the size of a moon framed by long blonde hair looked down at them, then her tongue snaked from her titanic mouth and stroked her lips. “Holy shit, Who or what the hell is that”.

Brigadier Jane Swanson was in her forward command post at the southern end of the mountain when the great illumination came, from the outlook it dawned on her really quickly what was going on and found herself awestruck and paralyzed in fear. The colossal finger that loomed her, holding back the sky, the pink nub that was their mountain and titans face in the sky. She slowly reached for her radio as tears flooded her eyes. “Major-General, What is the protocol for being trapped on a giant Clitoris”. There was a long silence as her statement hung in the air and Sanderson came back over the radio “FULL RETREAT! LET’S JUST HOPE WE CAN STILL GET OUT OF HERE”.  Then alarms boomed out across the battlefields as both armies dropped arms and fled back the way they came.

Handmaid Cassi’s Rooms

“Looks like they are running,” Sarah said as Cassi moaned her acknowledgement. “They are, but I'm not done, Since you scared them all off, Looks like you’re going to have to finish me up”. It was not the worst thing for Sarah, She had gone down on Cassi a good number of times over the years they had worked together, She pursed her lips and made a seal around the delicate pink nub Cassi was presenting her and sucked, not feeling anything she ran her tongue around the sensitive area and pulled back. Cassi moaned her annoyance and her other hand found itself behind Sarah’s head nudging her back in. Sarah examined the Clitoris and ran her tongue around her mouth. “They were too small to feel Cassi” she complained as she lowed herself in to help her friend get her release. Cassi folded her feet over Sarahs back and slid into the moment. “That's why I had them climbing around and shooting their guns on my clitoris, I could feel them and it felt orgasmic” she moaned as she encouraged Sarah up and down her labia, Reaching over her head for a matchbox-sized container. Popping the end she poured the 1cm sized tributes between her friend's tongue and her fully engaged nether lips. “If you hadn't come in I would have had another 20 minutes of them, For now, Mmm, push these into me with your tongue”. Sarah heard the familiar click of a tribute box and moved her head back slightly as she saw the tumbling figures bounce, roll and stick to Cassi’s slick lower lips. Making eye contact with a terrified looking girl that found herself stuck next to her friends Clitoris, Sarah smirked as her tongue flicked into the tiny screaming girl as she ground her into the fleshy focus of Cassi’s games. “After this, mmhmmhmm, You’re, Mmm, Going to show me how you managed to get them..Mmmm into..mmmm That...mm.. Situation..without the Goddess Mmm “ Sarah muffled as she worked to bring Cassi to Climax. Cassi moaned in pleasure as she felt the orgasm wash over her and she fell limp. “The Planetary Management System has many features, Cassi spoke into the air as she felt herself drifting through bliss. “Show Me, It’s My Turn,” Sarah said as she handed the limp naked woman her PMS tablet.