- Text Size +

Clouded Perspective

 Fiona had been Alyssa’s personal toy ever since she had “saved” her from Lost City, The fate of the city and her good fortune for being saved by the horny handmaiden was constantly reinforced by Alyssa on any occasion Fiona felt bold enough to speak up about the abuse she was subject too. Now as she lay there, consumed in the darkness of Alyssa’s dark purple panties, only the rhythm of her owners' step and the occasional bounce into the giant labia that was now forever present for companionship, Fiona felt her sanity slipping from her. “GAH IM DONE WITH THIS! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT NOW!” She exploded, letting all of her anger out as she pulled herself up onto her knees, head brushing the heavily scented skin above her. Thrusting herself up she felt across the large folds in the darkness, looking for the sensitive clitoris. “ILL SHOW YOU THE MEANING OF PAIN YOU BITCH”. As Fiona found her target she dragged herself awkwardly between Panties and Pussy to brace against the basketball-sized clit, Then she bit down hard into it, surprised when she didn't taste blood she bit harder and tried to chew through the sensitive skin.

 Alyssa had just finished kicking the fifth 10cm tribute into the wall with a satisfying splat when the head priestess, only 45cm comparatively, approached to enquire if she was feeling alright. “Maid Alyssa, You’re cheeks are flaring red, Are you feeling okay?” The tanned woman stated with concern etched across her face. Alyssa turned and looked at the woman, blushing vigorously, and nodding. “I’m fine, Mm, I need, Tributes, Mmm, 0.5cm, at least 30”. As she got out her request she felt her legs weaken and she fell to her knees amongst the crowd of tiny priestesses who had come to watch her, White robes splaying out knocking them over and burying them in soft fabric. No more than 30 seconds later, Head Priestess Jasmine returned holding a box in her hands, ‘0.5 m/f’ stencilled on the exterior. The larger woman plucked the box with her fingers and casually swept the front folds of her robes open, revealing a pair of deep purple panties, movement visible behind the fabric at the front. The huge maid flipped open the lid to the small box, barely sparing a glance for those inside as her other hand pulled back the waistband to her panties and poured them down into the waiting darkness. Alyssa moaned slightly and stage-whispered down towards her nethers. “Here, Use these, And whatever you do, Mmmm, Don’t stop until you’re finished”

 Fiona felt the huge girl collapse, the surge of movement was hard to miss, Her hope that she was causing Alyssa pain at last renewed her efforts as she struggled to get purchase with her teeth on the large clitoris. She felt her grip slip as her legs lost the support of the panties behind her and she fell backwards into the soft fabric, ‘This was it, Alyssa was about to take her out to yell at her’, was her only thought as the huge finger pulled back the waistband of her prison, The grinning face of the beautiful evil brunette didn't make any sense until the tiny people started bouncing on and around her. Fiona grabbed one of the doll-sized people and shook her violently in her fist towards her huge capture. “LET ME OUT! ILL KILL THEM ALL!”. Then Alyssa’s command sung down to her and she collapsed into the group of people that pooled around her naked body. There was nothing she could do that wasn't just stimulating to her new owner, Looking at the girl she had just shaken a small wave of sympathy washed over her as she held the woman to her lips. “If you can’t beat them…”. Then the waistband snapped back into place and darkness reigned once more.

 Tiffany was feeling fear she had never known as light spilt into her world, revealing an impossible view for those who could see, Two white-clad breasts the size of mountains and beyond them a huge face of a Goddess framed by brown hair. She and the people she had been getting to know over the last few days all united their voices in screams as their world gyrated on its axis and gravity dragged them all from their prison. Leaving them to freefall for what felt like an eternity before bouncing into a hard trampoline-like material. Tiffany used the wall to stabilise herself to stand when she was violently grabbed by a huge hand and thrust into the sky. She saw the large black-haired girl barely glance at her before shaking her like a wine bottle as she screamed in rage. It took her some time to be able to see again as the angry girl glared at her, She started to beat down on the giant hand as she was moved towards the maw of this huge woman. “IF YOU CAN’T BEAT THEM..” the booming voice said directly into her face, causing screams of fright as Tiffany struggled. “What do you want from me!” she yelled up as they were cast into darkness.Then she felt it, a wet spongey feeling around her feet, then her ankles, knees, thighs. She was being eaten. Terror took hold and she tried kicking, struggling to fight as more and more of her body was consumed, Large fingers pinned her arms to her side as she felt herself being engulfed. A loud booming moan echoed across the screams of her friends as she felt the lips close around her neck and the fingers retreat, she sniffed and recoiled, these were not the lips she was expecting, these were the giant womans nether lips, she began to struggle once more as two huge legs closed around her securing her in position.

 Fiona inserted the new toy up to her neck inside her, enjoying the squirming and screaming as she did so. “Mmmmm” she let out as she felt like she was closer to understanding Alyssa. Tiny girl locked in place, for now, she grabbed four more of the tributes and began sticking them into the folds of the huge pussy that was now radiating a fierce heat above her. “Okay you giant bitch, I’ll get you off, If only so I can enjoy these new toys”. Fiona skillfully placed the terrified tributes that were sticking to the damp panties, under the titans clitoral hood, pinning their squirming forms to Alyssa’s sensitive area before shoving herself into the giant womanhood, dragging in eight doll-sized sex toys with her to push onto key areas as she slid herself in and around the lethal cavern, trying not to get caught by Alyssa's’ unconscious efforts to snuff her out in a muscle spasm. Sliding out of the large folds she fell into the panties, soaked through with Alyssa juice, wiping her eyes she felt around for more tributes, dragging them up by their feet she slogged toward Alyssa’s ass to introduce them to their new home. As a a titanic finger slid down behind her and plunged itself into the giant vagina. “That's it, whore, sort yourself out” Fiona muttered under her breath as she lifted the tiny people towards the waiting orifice and plunged them into the tight hole, No chance she was going in there herself. Giving her own toy a little pull and shove to make sure she was still alive, Fiona crawled along the panties looking for the remaining tributes to feed to the hungry finger pumping vigorously above her.

 Alyssa was sprawled out across the temple floor, robes pinning priestesses all around her as she lay blocking the only exit from the worship room.Jasmine had provided her with a couple more tribute boxes that she had carefully pinned against her nipples inside her bra and they were driving her wild. 20 tiny tributes on and around each nipple, Fiona performing better than any full sized lover with the tiny vibrators she had been given, Alyssa could not stop herself from getting involved when she felt the tiny girl slide out of her. “Kiss my feet and my thighs, NOW! I need this, Get to it!” she cried out to the surrounded priestesses who all ran to pleasure the titanic maid. Normally it would be up to the tributes to be pleasure slaves although none were going to argue with a Goddesses Handmaiden, even the head priestess got on her knees to kiss the inner thighs of the larger woman. Nearly ten agonising minutes later Alyssa screamed out the release as her body got what it needed, five more minutes passed before she eventually crawled out of the temple and made her way towards the bathroom to shower. Tapping the front of her panties she spoke down to them. “Good work slave, Very good work”.

 Fiona lay on her back, exhausted as she idly slid the smaller girl in and out of her looking for a lazy release. She really didn’t have the energy. Taking the small girl out and laying her across her chest she brought in the other 2 men she had found still alive after apocalyptic orgasm that snuffed out so many. Embracing her 3 new slaves she whispered to there shivering forms. “Your turn will come, I just need to rest a while, You should too”. As a force nudged her from behind, face planting her into the still moist pussy Fiona heard Alyssa’s words of praise before slumping back into the panties only the small girl still in her grip. The two men stuck to huge womanhood above her. She didn’t have the energy to look for them again.

Chapter End Notes:

Requests welcome, This series is more freeform than my other work.