- Text Size +

After 5 minute she was done and so was aki. He was broken,wet and brown. Aki just wanted to go back to his normal self again but sadly michelle planned to wear him till the end of the day so he was trapped. Michelle went on with her day that she mostly spend in her room watching videos. Once and again she let out another fart that would make him cry if he could. He was truly in hell tortured by his gf. The end onf the day aprroaches as michelle wanted to do another jog. She kept her panties on and changed into her sport wear. As soon aki saw the shorts he wanted to die. Michelle walked outside and another hour of torture began for him. He got oncee again grinded between her cheeks which were now much dirtier. Aki was trapped for the next hour. He wasnt only smelling the stench but could also state i and it was really really disgusting. After another painful hour aki was released of his hell and got taken off as michelle was on her way for another shower. It didnt took long for aki till he started to dry. It was worst then getting worn. He could feel how the smell started to burn ito his nostrils. He started to get stiff and felt really uncomfortable. The last thing aki could do is to sleep...


 


He woke up the next day as the uncomfortable feeling was gone. He opened his eyes noticing that he wasnt in the chair anymore. He was actually now on her floor. Looking into her mirror he saw that he was not a pair of panties anymore. He was now a pair of socks. It didnt feel right. Aki wasnt a normal pair of socks. He was the cheap pair of socks that are so thin and weak that it would break After long use. Aki was now more scared than before. As panties he couldnt break like in this form. He started to panic. He started to cry as soon as he noticed that michelle was waking up. He saw her feet were at the floor. Her toesnails looked like razor blades for him. She stood up walking towards him. He slowly start to accept hs fate as she grabbed him. She felt him noticing his poor quality. She thinks for a second making him some hope but then she shrugged and his hope just vanished. She grabbed her shoes and sat down on her bed.


Aki cried for mercy as she is taking him on. Her toenails felt like they were cutting him. She puts her socked feets into her running shoes as aki got greeted with year of footsweat. The smell was overpowering. His whole body gets pressed against him as michelle tied her shoes. Akis hour of hell has begun. In this hour he get grinded into her insole, drenched in awful footsweat, absorbing dirt from her shoes and worst of all  smell strongly. Because of his poor quality he started to smell very strong like sweat. He was getting sick of the smell. Michelle ran for a whole hour and came back. She took her shoes off and started to cough. Aki smelled so bad michelle couldnt handle it. Quickly he gets taken off and cramped into her shoes were he stayed for the rest of the day...