- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Aki:typical male teen 16 years old

Michelle: 16 year old sporty girl. Very popular and pretty. 

Aki opened his eyes. He got a shock as he was suddenly not in his room anymore. The room was completly diffrent. He was also not in his bed anymore but could clearly see someone sleeping. The person started to wake up and then it hit him. It was michelle! He couldnt believe his eyes. Michelle woke up and stretched herself. She stood up and walked right at him. He started to panic as he looked around for a mirror. Then he was shocked. He wasnt him anymore. He was a pair of panties laying on a chair. The joy quickly turned into fear as she took her panties off. She grabbed him and aki tried to scream but with no effect. She slipped him on like any usual panty. 

 

The smell wasnt pleasant. It smelled like sweat and fish. It didnt took long till she took her sportshorts on shortening his view to her bubbly butt. Michelle made herself ready for her morning jog. She ran outside and so his hell begun. Michelle quickly build up sweat drenching aki with her asssweat. Aki was forced to absorb her sweat. The next horrible thing was that aki slowly got pushed into her crack. Deeper and deeper he went with each minute. Aki was not in heaven he was in hell. Michelle made her usual round as it took her one hour. Aki felt how her cheeks grinded against him and with it that what was stuck there. 

 

After an hour michelle went home and sat down. She pants and started to drink water. Aki who was drenched in her sweat was absolutely disgusted. It was nasty for him with all this sweat and feces. Suddently michelle let out a long fart. She sighs innrelief as aki could only smell her toxic air mixed with the sweat.

 

After a while michelle went to her room and took her clothes off. She threw the wet aki onto her chair and ontop of him the rest of her clothes. Not only could he smell her butt but now also her rancid socks that layed above him. He couldnt take it anymore. He started to have a mental breakdown. He was feeling so many things at once he just couldnt cope with that. He was spending a few hours buried under her clothes.

 

Suddenly he saw michelle digging him out as he got put on once again. Aki was glad that she showered before she took him on again. Aki shouldnt be so glad because michelle went downstairs to eat lunch. It was mexican day and she didnt want to make a new pair dirty so fast. Michelle loved mexican food so to no suprise she had a big appetite. She shoves the food into he mouth and thinks about the consequence later. Aki was starting to get scared as she wiggled her butt a bit much. Michelle had enough and walked towards the balcony. Michelle started to let out fart after fart. She held her stomach and sat down. Aki got hit by each of her toxic blasts as he couldnt do much about it..