- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

sorry about the long wait. I haven't had much time to write and the time I do have usually isn't very much.


Ryan felt a weird sensation while he was sleeping. His back ached from something that brought him out of his dreams. He must have slept in a bad position because his back was feeling a little sore. The sore feeling caused Ryan to try force himself out of bed. As Ryan tried to sit up he found that his bed was weird... it was softer? Ryan opened his eyes. Still a little blurry Ryan looked around his bed only to find himself on a slanted white field sloping downward. Blinking the sleep out of his eyes and rub them to wake up only to find that his vision was correct.

It took Ryan a few moments to look across the field he was on, only to realized that it wasn't a field, it was his pillow. He was barely an inch on his bedroom pillow. He was now looking over the vast space of his bed that he used to barely fill, now there was plenty of room.

"This can't be happening," Ryan told himself as he must have shrunk in his sleep. He was now completely shrunken to this tiny state. "What do I do?" What should he do? Ryan figured the only thing he could do was get some help, he needed to find Emily.

Looking over to the other side of the bed he noticed that Emily wasn't there.

"EMILY!" Ryan shouted out loud hoping that she was still here getting ready for work. There was no response.

"Damn it, she must have left for work..." Ryan muttered. "Now what?"

Ryan wasn't sure what to do, he still wasn't thinking too clearly after waking up. The only thing that made sense for him was to find a way off his bed, then maybe something else might come to mind. Ryan spotted at the foot of the bed his blanket reaching the floor. If he headed down there he might be able to slide off the bed and to the floor.

Deciding that it was best thing to start from, Ryan made his way down his pillow. Ryan practically stumbled down as the fluffy pillow made it difficult to slide down or walk. It wasn't until Ryan finally made it to his mattress that he just realized just how insignificantly small he was. The folds in his blanket towered over him blocking Ryan's view of the bed.

This was going to be a long morning...

Ryan started to climb over the blanket and headed to the foot of the bed. After what seemed like hours of walking and climbing his ruffled blanket, he made it to the edge of the bed. Ryan peered down at the hundred foot drop to the floor. Ryan's idea was now seeming far less likely to succeed now that he was actually looking down from where he stood. It seemed suicidal.

"Its just like a water slide," Ryan told himself as he looked at the steep decent his blanket offered down to the ground. It wasn't until now that Ryan started to think he might be afraid of heights.

"Ok, ok, ok," Ryan told himself trying to pump himself up for the extremely stupid idea. With one more deep breath, Ryan jump down and prayed that his plan wasn't as stupid as it looked. Ryan used the blanket to help slow his decent as he rushed down toward the floor. Ryan felt his heart beating like crazy as he continued to fall/slide down to the ground at break neck speeds. It took only a few more moments before Ryan came to the ground and just like a water slide was thrown across the floor a good couple of yards before he tumbled to a stop.

Laughing, Ryan slowly got up, "holy shit that actually worked!" Ryan couldn't believe it. Ryan stood there wondering what was next? Now that he was ground level what should he do...

Suddenly the sound of Ryan's phone going off filled the room.

"My phone!" Ryan remembered plugging it in last night to charge on his nightstand. Normally any charging cable that Ryan would use to charge is phone wouldn't be that long, however the one in the bedroom that was charging his phone right now was extra long. So long that it drags on the floor when it's used to charge a device. He could crawl up it and get to his phone and call Emily or someone to help.

Ryan with a new goal, headed toward the nightstand near his side of the bed. It took a little while to reach the cable but when Ryan made it he looked up at the cord he would have to try and climb. This was going to be difficult. Ryan grabbed the plastic cable that lead up to his phone high above him. Ryan took hold of the large cable and gave it a tug to make sure he wasn't going to drag the phone of the table. When he gave it a yank he realized how stupid that was considering that if felt like he was trying to move a car, or a bus to be more exact.

"Yeah it's not budging," Ryan told himself as he started to begin his climb. Giving it his best, Ryan tried to yank himself up the cable. It wasn't until now that he realized the plastic cable was too smooth and large to firmly grip it. All Ryan did was jump up a few inches and slide back down to the ground.

"Damn it! Come on," Ryan tried again only to get the same results.

Tired and annoyed at the waste of time and just barely being out of reach, Ryan tried to think of another way up there or another plan.

Suddenly someone called out Ryan's name. "Ryan?"

Ryan puzzled and shocked spun around just in time to see the most unlikely of people to be in his home, Allison.

Allison called out again, "Ryan, you here? You didn't show up to work today, are you sick? I came to check up on you?"

Ryan was confused at Allison's suddenly appearance but he didn't think too much of it anyway. Finally there was someone here to help him. "Allison! Down here," Ryan called out.

Allison stepped into the bedroom, "Ryan? Are you in here?" Ryan watched the now enormous Allison spot him on the ground. Allison let out a gasp, "Oh my god! Ryan that is you!"

"Yeah it's me," Ryan told her.

"And your tiny," Allison continued sounding way more excited than Ryan was feeling.

It wasn't until Allison took another step toward Ryan did he start to feel uneasy. "Uh yeah..."

"Wow," Allison gleeful gasped. "This is..." Allison continued to move toward Ryan while she showed more excitement than worry or concern.

"Can you call Emily," Ryan asked taking a step back out of instinct at the approaching Giantess.

"Call Emily?" Allison asked seeming confused. "Why would I do that? It would ruin all the fun we can have," Allison told him.

Ryan immediately felt a deadly chill run up his spin as Allison gave him a very sinister happy smile. Nooo she wouldn't, would she?

It was at that moment it hit Ryan, he wasn't Ryan to Allison anymore. He was just another shrinky to her, and Ryan knew exactly what Allison did to shrinkies. Ryan was trapped in his bedroom with a hungry looking Allison. Ryan never felt more frightened in his life than this very moment. It was without a fact the most terrifying thing that could happen. Ryan was frozen in fear and horror as he watched Allison take another step toward him with that delighted look on her face.

Ryan didn't know what he was doing but his body did. Ryan ran. He wasn't sure where he was heading but it was as far away from Allison as he could get. The next thing Ryan knew was he was running under his bed with Allison happily diving after him.

"WAIT, Come back! Ryan!" Allison sadly called out as there was a loud thumping sound of Allison dove after Ryan. "Don't you want to have some fun?"

Ryan didn't bother even answering as he continued to run. He had to get out of here. Still running he could hear the sounds of Allison calling out for him as she tried to snatch him up. Ryan saw light from under the bed and saw he was running toward the foot of the bed, toward the door to the bedroom. Taking a quick glance behind him, he saw that Allison was still searching for him as she reached under the bed, "Ryan, oh Ryan... come on out Ryan." Ryan didn't bother responding as he sprinted for the door. Maybe she wouldn't see him and he could hide till Emily came home. It was worth a shot... but where would he go? The couch? Yeah that sounded fine. Ryan headed toward the doorway. He could hear Allison still calling out for him from behind him but she didn't seem to know that he was already out of the bedroom. He had to reach the couch.

Ryan made it out of the bedroom and saw the couch. It was a long run but, he might be able to make it. Ryan ran as hard as he could as he made his long sprint toward the only safe haven he could think of. Just as his legs were sore and his lungs burned, Ryan was more than halfway there. He could make it. Allison hadn't left the bedroom yet, he had time!

Suddenly the front door opened causing Ryan to pause and look toward the door.

What Ryan saw made his heart stop. It was Emily and Jimmy from his work making out passionately as they entered the room. The sickening sounds of Jimmy sucking on Emily's face enraged him but the way that Emily was returning the affection ripped his heart to pieces.

"Emily," Ryan called out in sorrow already feeling tears forming.

Emily paused her kissing but didn't seem all too shocked to see Ryan.

"Oh, Ryan," Emily responded like it was nothing.

"Hey Ryan," Jimmy called out in a nonchalant way.

"What the fuck," Ryan asked with disbelief.

Emily looked at Ryan and than spoke the most destructive words he ever heard her say to him, "What? I mean look at you? Why would I be with someone as small as you? Besides I think Jimmy's kind of hot," Emily smirked. "Let's head to the bedroom, where we can continue."

"What ever you say baby," Jimmy responded as he continued to make out with Emily as they stumbled toward the bedroom.

"EMILY!" Ryan called out so loud his throat hurt.

Suddenly the sound of them having sex filled the air as Emily made those cute noises she always made when she really got into it. They were followed by the sounds of Jimmy grunting and making sounds that Ryan couldn't handle. What sickened Ryan more is that he heard Jimmy's annoying voice calling out her name as they continued to fuck on his bed.

Ryan just stood in the middle of the room heartbroken and betrayed. Why is this happening.

Before he could get an answer he saw Allison come crawling on all fours out of the bedroom.

"There you are Ryan," Allison said as she let out a delighted laugh, "I found you. Now time to have some fun." She started to crawl toward him.

"No, get away," Ryan yelled as he ran away from her. He went to the only other place he could... the front door. It was open, he could get out. After that, he didn't know but he wasn't thinking that far ahead, he just had to run. The sounds of Allison coming after him kept getting louder and louder as she was easily catching up to him with very little effort. The thumping of her limbs grew louder and louder as Allison was closing the distance with ease. However, Ryan was closer to the door. He would be able to make it! Ryan was just about to make it to the doorway when a figure suddenly came out of nowhere.

Ryan stuttered step to a stop as he looked up at the new person, it was Tess. She towered over him as she gave him a very sadistic look, "Hey Ryan, did you get smaller?"

"Tess?"

Tess was dressed in her usual work clothes with a skirt and dress shirt as she began to squat down above Ryan. It was at this point he could see up the skirt and notice she didn't have anything on under it.

"Don't worry I know just where to hide you," She said with a wicked tone in her voice.

Ryan let out cry for help as Tess grabbed him. He couldn't breath as she held on tight. So tight that he was suffocating. His breath wasn't coming out as he was moved toward Tess's private parts that were waiting to swallow him whole.

 

 

 

Ryan bolted up out of bed with so much panic that he nearly fell out of bed.

His breathing was in a panic as he looked around for any danger.

To his relief he was in his bed at his usual size.

It was all just a dream. Only a fucking dream.

"God damn it..."

It was now that Ryan noticed how he was sleeping with his pillow tossed to the floor and the sheets warped around him in a tight embraced. No wonder why he had a nightmare.

The sound of Emily's voice from the bathroom seemed to relax him a little as she was humming a song over the shower she was taking.

"What a fucking nightmare," Ryan said as he brought his hand up to his face. He quickly brushed off all the sweat that was being produced from his dream. He hadn't had a nightmare this bad since he was a kid.

It wasn't until now that it made perfect sense that it was obviously a dream. Tess doesn't even know where he lives. It was so stupid and absurder that Ryan couldn't help but chuckle and shake his head at his fucking mind. Yeah right, like Emily or Allison would have done any of that.

Right?

Before Ryan could question it anymore the shower turned off and the sound of Emily getting out of the shower could be heard. It wasn't long before Emily was out of the bathroom already dressed for her job, "Did my shower wake you?"

Ryan shook his head, "No, just had a bad dream."

The look of concern on Emily's face was heart warming as she seemed worried, "Everything ok? What was it about."

Ryan stopped himself from telling her, "I don't recall it was something stupid..."

"You sure?" Ryan nodded. "By the way," Emily continued, "You going into work? Aren't you running a little late?"

Ryan hadn't told Emily last night, but he made a call to the doctors and set up an appointment. He was going to get checked up just to be 100% sure about his condition. Maybe this was normal height loss. Like when you get older you loss a few inches or something. Ryan wasn't sure what this could be but he was sure it wasn't shrinkism. So there was no point in telling Emily over something so minor.

"I'm um, going to take a sick day. You know, just take it easy," Ryan told her.

Emily smirked, "Taking a sick day? When have you ever taken a day off?"

"Exactly."

"It has nothing to do with tonight?"

Ryan frowned, tonight... what about tonight...? TODAY!

It was Emily's birthday today!

It was now that Emily started to laugh, "You forgot didn't you?"

Ryan shook his head, "No."

Emily laughed again, "Your such a bad liar. It's ok, I know works been hard for you." She gave Ryan a quick kiss, "Besides you got until tonight to make it up, right? I'll meet you later tonight," Emily told him as she left.

"Happy birthday," Ryan called out as Emily left. Ryan shook his head, he was an idiot. How could he have forgotten her birthday. He would have to get her something really good after his doctor's visit.

 

 

 

"What seems to be the problem," Dr. Herb asked Ryan as he greeted him.

"Well..." Ryan started trying to think of how to explain this. "I.. I've lost some height..."

Dr. Herb frowned, "Height? Really now?"

Ryan nodded, "Yeah."

"Let's see shall we?"

Ryan again nodded and followed Dr. Herb to the stadiometer to check his height. When Dr. Herb measured his height he let out a surprised sound. "Yeah you have lost some height."

"IS that normal," Ryan asked more concerned now than when he measured himself.

Dr. Herb shook his head, "It's normal for someone to lose a few inches."

Ryan felt so relieved "Really?!"

Dr. Herb nodded, "After you reach a certain point you start to loser your height, granted this is a little bit sooner than most but not uncommon."

Ryan let out a relieved sigh.

"Do you want me to do a full work up? You know all the bells and whistles?"

Ryan chuckled, "Please."

"Ok," Dr. Herb said as he proceeded to follow up on all the processes of a normal physical. He measured his weight, Ryan's eye sight, ears, heart and lungs. Everything was checked. Finally it came to the blood test. "Now, just for the blood. Let me get a sample..." Dr. Herb said as he inserted the needle to extract the blood from Ryan. "There we go... ok, let me run this to the lab real quick. Shouldn't take more than an a few minutes." With that Dr. Herb left the room.

Ryan was feeling very relaxed and much much better now that he talked with Dr. Herb. He just had to wait for Dr. Herb to return and than he would go shopping for Emily.

As Ryan waited time seemed to go by slower than usual.

Had it been an hour already?

Ryan wasn't sure if he had ever waited this long before, or maybe he had and he didn't recall. Ryan looked around the room for the 5th time already today, rereading all the posters that were set up on the walls and diagrams of medical pictures. What caught Ryan's attention were the small post it notes that had similar designs. Was that for shrinkies?

Before Ryan could look at them and get a better understanding, Dr. Herb opened the door and came in with a folder. Ryan turned to Dr. Herb who didn't seem very happy. Dr. Herb grabbed a seat as he sat across from Ryan. "I'm going to come out and say it ... you do have shrinkism."

Ryan felt his gut drop at those words. Impossible. He couldn't, "No that's not possible, I'm-I'm over 21!"

Dr. Herb nodded, "It seems... we're not sure what could have happened or why but the virus is for some reason is acting up now. Normally after so long the virus goes dormant for good, but..." Dr. Herb rubbed his head, "We think it might be a mutated strand or something."

"So..." Ryan started but couldn't finish his thoughts.

Dr. Herb was silent for a little while before he continued, "I'm going to take a few more blood samples and ship them out to other facilities, some that have better gear than we have here. There's a possibility that there might be a cure for this..." Dr. Herb told Ryan, but Ryan knew that wasn't true. It's just something he was saying to give him some hope. No, Ryan had one last hope this morning and now it's gone. He had Shrinkism and he would eventually turn into a shrinky...

 

 

 

Ryan sat in his car at the restaurant that both Emily and Allison were waiting for him. Ryan had been sitting here for a while as he tried to think of how to explain this to them. He was shrinking. Ryan went over conversations after conversations but none of them could prepare him for this talk.

"And on her birthday too..." Ryan said to himself.

He couldn't tell her today, it would ruin her night. No, he had to put on a smile and pretend everything was fine. He would have to act like everything was fine, and that he wasn't going to shrink to the size of a bug in no time at all...

Putting on a fake smile he grabbed Emily's present he got after his doctor's visit. A present that he could barely put his heart into. It was difficult finding a present for someone when your thoughts were preoccupied. Thankfully, Allison was able to text him some ideas.

Walking into the restaurant that Emily loved to go to.

"There you are," Emily called out to Ryan waving from a table that both Allison and Emily were waiting. "What took you so long," Emily asked as Ryan pulled a seat out for himself.

"He was trying to find the perfect gift," Allison chimed in for Ryan. "Right," Allison said giving him a wink.

"Yeah," Ryan told them not wanting them to know he really was just sitting outside worrying more about himself. He had to stop that. This was Emily's birthday, it's about her not him. "So what did I miss?" Ryan asked as he sat down.

Allison answered, "We were just talking about how much Em wanted to break up with you."

"Allison," Emily quickly gasped in shock.

Allison just smirked as if nothing were wrong. "What?"

"Stop teasing him," Allison said before she leaned over toward Ryan, "She's just joking."

"I figured as much," Ryan told them.

Allison gave a pout, "Your no fun. What's wrong with teasing him," Allison asked Emily.

Emily just gave Allison a look, "Ally..."

"Fiiiiine," Allison said rolling her eyes, as she sat back and took a sip of her drink. She did mumble one thing before she stayed silent, "Your no fun..."

"Here," Emily said handing Ryan a menu. "We already ordered, the waiter should be back soon for you to order."

Ryan took the menu and started to look over it. He found something to drink and something to eat and had an idea what he wanted for dinner. After finding out what he wanted he only had to wait a few minutes before the waiter came by to take his order. After Ryan got his order placed, he decided to act like everything was normal and chatted away with Emily and Allison about basic things. They talked about the weather, work, friends, and even hobbies. Just casual conversation to pass the time until they were served. It wasn't long before their food came to the table along with the drinks they ordered. They all thanked their servers for the food as soon as it was all set out.

Thanks to the whole atmosphere and good looking food, Ryan had forgotten about his worries and what happened today. He was just living in the now with Emily and Allison as they enjoyed each other's company at the table. Soon most of the meal was done except for some small scraps of food on everyone's plate.

Soon the waiter came over and asked if there was anything else like a dessert.

"Oh no, were too stuffed," Emily told him laughing.

Ryan spoke up, "Em, it's your birthday, just indulgent yourself. What do you want?"

Emily shook her head, "I couldn't..."

"You got anything with, like a lot of chocolate in it," Ryan asked the waiter.

"We have today's special, blackout dark chocolate cake," The waiter said as he started to describe the delicious sounding treat, Ryan couldn't help but smile as he watched Emily's mouth starting to drool.

"That sounds excellent, we'll take it."

"Very good, I'll be right back with that order."

Emily did her best not to look to happy about the dessert mouth across from the table "thank you" to Ryan. Allison then continued back to their conversation at hand. It felt good to make Emily happy, so good that Ryan finally truly smiled.

It couldn't have been longer than 5 minutes or so before their waiter came back with the most delicious looking slice of cake Ryan had ever seen. There was so much chocolate and sweets on it that Ryan wasn't sure where the actual cake was under the mass of dripping sauce and shaved chocolate. Soon the plate was set down near Emily who giddily tried to act like an adult around the dessert.

"Enjoy," The waiter said setting down some silverware for Emily.

"Let me get a picture," Allison said as she pulled out her phone.

"Ok. I'm going to the bathroom really quick," Emily told them as she moved to head to the restroom.

Ryan chuckled as it seemed that Emily was rushing to the bathroom just so she could get back to her treat quicker. As all this was happening the waiter gave Ryan the bill that he quickly paid for and left a good tip for him. All that was left was to watch Emily enjoy her birthday dessert.

Emily was still in the bathroom by the time that Allison finished getting all her pictures of the insane pile of chocolaty treat set out before them. Allison started to put her phone away in her purse and then continued to rummage around. Ryan didn't think much of it until she was still digging through her purse for longer than usual. "You lose something," Ryan asked Allison.

"No... just...trying to...THERE," Allison exclaimed finding whatever it was she was looking for.

"What is it," Ryan asked not sure what it was that Allison was trying to find. He couldn't tell from where he was sitting with the table blocking his view.

"Emily's present," Allison sneakily responded. Ryan frowned at Allison as she pulled away from her purse. He watched Allison look around real quick as if she didn't want to be spotted by anyone. Before Ryan could ask what she was doing, Allison leaned over quickly with one of her hands quickly opened her fist. Ryan watched as a small speck of an object fall from her hand and into the awaited desert below. Allison giggled and held up her finger to let Ryan know to be quite. It took him a moment to realize what Allison just did. On top of the dessert there was small movement as it looked like a large chunk of chocolate was alive. It was then that Ryan noticed it was actually a shrinky that was covered in the chocolate syrup it fell on, trying to find it's way off the massive mound of chocolate cake. It wasn't until now that Ryan realized that Allison spiked Emily's meal with a shrinky. Just the thought of this brought today's problems back into his mind. How he will too be that size some day...

Before Ryan could say anything, Emily was back from the bathroom. "Ohhh it looks so good," Emily said excited as she sat down. Ryan wasn't sure what he should do. Did he ignore Allison's wishes and tell Emily? If he did how would she react? Would she react? It wasn't new for Emily to ate shrinkies or use them. It wasn't very common for her, but that was how Ryan first meet Emily, so why would he try and stop her? Was it now that he was shrinking that he was starting to feel some kind of form of sympathy... or maybe it was empathy for he would soon be like that poor thing...

The sound of Emily picking up her fork brought Ryan out of his thoughts. He couldn't help but spot the small person whose gender was unrecognizable from this distance, trying to make it's way off the cake. Ryan couldn't help but imagine what it would be like for him, down on that massive chunk of cake, covered in the sticky frosting and chocolate sauce caking to his body slowing his movements to less than a crawl. All while he tried to get Emily to recognize him... or maybe he would try to escape knowing there would be no mercy for him. In fact Emily's face looked starving even after the large meal they all enjoyed. Ryan wasn't sure what he would do, but the shrinky did, it was making a break for it. No sooner did the shrinky get out of the way did the large metal prongs stab into the moist cake severing off a large chunk of cake and removing it from the rest. Emily wasted no time scooping up the piece and shoving it into her mouth. She let out a delighted squeal at the flavors that filled her mouth. A sound that Ryan would have taken a delight in hearing, but knew that the sound only meant that Emily would want more...

Ryan's feelings were mixed as he wanted to be happy for Emily as she enjoyed the food, but he also wanted to be upset she hadn't noticed the small shrinky trying to save it's life. What if that was him? Would that be him...

Ryan didn't even notice Emily going in for seconds, "OH GOD! This is soooo good," Emily commented as she sliced another good piece off making the cake shudder from the uneasy balance it once had. The shrinky wobbled too falling down and grabbing a large chocolate chip for balance. Ryan's notice went back to the fork that was leading back to Emily's mouth. Once she opened it, Ryan couldn't look away at the scene in front of him. It was the probably the first time he ever watched Emily with so much intensity when she ate, but now he was seeing things he never noticed. Like how large her mouth gaped open, how all the dark chocolate stained saliva dripped down from the roof of her mouth, or all the soaked crumbs left in her mouth from her first bite. How all her molars were black from chewing up the last bite the best she could. The slimy tongue preparing for the next delicious deposit of chocolate cake. It was a mix between being mesmerized and terrified.

The fork entered Emily's mouth and soon her lips plopped down on the metal device and stayed shut as the fork was slowly removed. Nothing was left on the fork except some small smears of chocolate sauce. A quick couple of chews and some delighted sounds from Emily could be heard before everything was gulped down with a loud swallow.

Emily quickly sipped some water before apologizing, "Sorry that was too big of a bite. Did anyone want some," She offered. Allison shook her head no still seeming to enjoy the show as much as Ryan was hating it. When Ryan didn't respond Emily did a quick wave, "Ryan? Did you?" Ryan snapped out of it quickly and shook his head no. Emily pouted, "You guys really going to make me eat all this myself?"

"Sometime you need to be greedy," Allison laughed, "Eat up!"

Emily didn't seem too pleased but part of her must have been because not even a millisecond later she slashed another piece off and sent it to her mouth. There was less than a third of what was original there and the shrinky was petrified at this point. It hadn't moved since the last slice. Either the shrinky gave up trying to escape or was stuck because it wasn't moving from it's position. Ryan wasn't sure which it was but figured it didn't' mater, Emily didn't notice it. At the speed she was devouring the cake, it only had less than a minute at best.

The way Emily was eating it almost seemed like she hadn't eating dinner. It wasn't long before there was just a little piece with the shrinky still remaining where it was. Ryan wasn't sure if he heard little cries for help or he was imagining it. Suddenly Emily leaned back, "ooh I am stuffffffed. I don't think I can eat another bite."

Ryan wasn't sure who was more relieved him or the shrinky.

"Oh come on Em, your a big girl, you got to finish your plate." Allison cooed her on. Ryan looked at Allison who was really wanting Emily to finish.

Emily just shook her head, "I couldn't... there's too much chocolate. I'm way too full."

"Just the top than," Allison told her. Trying to goad her into at least getting the tiny figure still trying to desperately to get away.

"The top? That's all frosting," Emily responded confused at what Allison was trying to get her to do. Before anyone could say anything, Emily leaned forward inspecting the top of the cake. She narrowed her eyes as she spotted something, "What the... is that..." using her fork she scraped up the small area that the shrinky was stuck in and brought it up to her face.

"Happy birthday," Allison giggled as she excitedly congratulated Emily on finding her present.

"You bough a shrinky for me?" Emily asked sounding a little confused.

"Mhmm," Allison nodded.

"And then you snuck it in my food without telling me?"

Allison just nodded and acted like what she did was fine. Ryan heard the slight tone in Emily's voice as she questioned Allison's actions. Ryan realized that Allison messed up, and Emily was upset with her. Of course she would be, who would enjoy someone hiding things in their food? Especially a shrinky-

"I love it!" Emily told Allison sounding excited.

Ryan felt shock and confusion and... was that horror?

Emily just smiled as she examined the small being on the fork that must have been more horrified at those words than Ryan was feeling. If it was trying to get away, Ryan couldn't tell. He could only watch as Emily opened her mouth. She didn't even hesitate one second as she placed the fork on her tongue and began to close her mouth around it. Ryan watched as she removed the fork like countless times before. The shrinky was gone from the fork and somewhere in Emily's mouth. She began to close her eyes as she tasted the small person in her mouth. Soon she began to play with it as she swished it around in her mouth, collecting not only it but any other pieces of cake that was left hiding somewhere in her mouth. After a few moments she proceeded to slowly swallow everything that was gathered in her mouth, along with a bunch of saliva she must have belt up during the process. The gulp was long and as slow as possible as Emily seemed to be taking greet pleasure in eating her gift. Ryan could only watch the whole spectacle until it was over.

"Ahhh," Emily said sounding very pleased. "That was amazing.... Almost better than the cake, almost." Emily than smiled at Allison, "You know me so well."

"Anything for my besty," Allison smiled.

It was now that Ryan realized that maybe he didn't know Emily as well as he thought.

 

 

 

It was the longest and most silent drive back home Ryan had ever experienced with Emily. Normally they would be chatting away or talking about something, but not now. Ryan remained dead quite as he drove Emily home.

Finally out of no where Emily started to talk, "Sooo... your being very quite tonight. Everything ok? You look a little worried about something."

"It's nothing-"

Emily cut him off sounding upset, "It's not nothing. Ever since dinner you been looking," She gestured to him, "Gloom?"

Ryan didn't comment as he kept driving. "Something happened?"

"I..." Ryan started but didn't finish. This caused Emily to huff a little and stop talking. She was definitely upset. She looked out the passagner window stayed silent for the rest of the drive.

Once they arrived at their apartment they still weren't talking as they headed for their room. Ryan opened the door for Emily and she didn't comment as she walked silently past Ryan.

Ryan couldn't take it anymore. He didn't want to fight with Emily. "Em..." Ryan called out causing her to stop in the living room.

She turned around but didn't say anything as she waited.

"Do... do you notice anything," Ryan took a deep breath, "Do you notice anything different about me today?"

Emily looked confused, "This again? What's going on Ryan?"

"Em, I'm being serious. Do I look different, do you see anything wrong with me?"

Emily was now looking more concerned. "Wrong with you? Like what?"

Ryan walked up to Emily and stood in front of her. It took her a few seconds of looking before Ryan finally gave it away. "I'm shrinking..."

"...Shrinking?"

Ryan nodded. "I have shrinkism..." It was hard for Ryan to say this. Just uttering it seemed like any doubt he had about having shrinkism vanished and confirming his fear. Ryan finally accepted his fate and repeated it one more time for not just Emily to hear again but himself. "I have shrinkism. I'm going to be a sh-shrinky."

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know if there are any mistakes. Also let me know if there is something you want to read like feet, butt, nose, and/or more vore.