- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Cousin: emilia 14 year old. Sporty and quite popular in school. Has brown hair and hazel brown eyes. She is mostly on her phone and has a small brother.

 

Max:max is emilias little brother only being 10 years old. He has light brown hair and is mostly outside. He is quite the hyperactive type of child which can sometimes annoy emilia alot.

Alex didnt really like family gatherings but it was atleast a chance to hang out with his favorite cousin. Alex and her was about the same age so it was easy to talk with her. What annoys alex is her little brother max. He always want to join in and he can get loud often. Atlast the doorbell rung. It was who you hoped it is. It was emilia's family. Alex thought that he finally escaped the boredom and he had finally someone he likes. Alex walked to emilia and said hello with a hug. Then alex greeted the rest of her family. He rubbed max's hair messing his hair up. Max giggled and fixed it. It didnt took long till alex and emilia started chatting. They talked about the normal stuff like what they have been up to and what happened lately. After that was done they start to talk about what shows they watched on netflix. Alex was happy to catch up with his cousin and talking about stuff that didnt involve hhow tall he got or if hes still single. As usual max wanted to join them. Jumping up and down he talked about what he has done and what they could do. Normally alex and emilia would just ignore him but the parents said they should do something with him and that they couldnt ignore. Annoyed and a bit mad at the parents the went upstairs.  Upstairs was a room with toys for the kids. Alex and emilia wasnt really interested in them but they had to something with max. Max ran to the room and grabbed a Nerf gun. Alex and emilia were quite suprised that there were nerf guns they could swear it didnt had these the years before. They both grabbed a gun and filled it with these soft foam sticks. Alex was expecting to team up  with emilia but suddenly she stood next to her brother about to shoot at him. Alex then got hit by a storm of these foam bullets. It wasnt hurting but it was still a unpleasant feeling. Alex tried to hit back but had ti cover his face so it wont get hit. Alex decided to flee from his enemies running into a room putting his arm out to shoot.

 

It didnt took long as his cousins ran towards the door. He couldnt see them as he just poked his hand out to shoot. Suddenly emilia grabbed alex's gun making him unarmed and a easy target. Alex made a final move. He closed the door and held it closed so they couldnt come in. It was pretty hard for him to keep it shut but it was his only option. Alex knew he hasnt got much time left thinking of what he should do now. Then out of the blue he starts to get dizzy. Emilia and max stopped trying so they could tricks him out. Every second the alex got even worst. He starts to loose his vision slowly only seeing black. It didnt took long and he passed out.

 

It only took seconds till alex woke up again. He stood up and got the greatest shock of his life. The floor was just endless! He saw a gigantic door probably as tall as a mountain right infront of him. Poor alex was only 0.1 centimeters tall. Alex was really shocked and like paralysed  for a moment till he figured it out. Alex then calmed down thinking that emilia would surly help me to get to normal. Alex shouldn't have spoken of the devil aa the door suddenly got opened by her. Emilia stepped in with her gun looking around the room. Alex could see her suprised face as she couldnt find him. Emilia was a giant for him her head was as high as the sky for him.

Emilia lowers her gun as she starts to walk around. Alex started to scream out of his lungs but with no use as she couldnt hear him in his tiny form. Alex then figured out that instead of screaming he should better hide. It was too late as emilia walked right towards him. He looked up as emilias socked foot was above him. Her socks collected all dirt and dusted she stepped in as you could clearly see. Her gigantic foot stepped right on you. Luckily you didnt get crushed. You slipped between the fibre making you stuck on her sock. His head and hands got stuck in the sock as his legs were still outside. Alex was on the worst spot possible. He was stuck right where her toes started meaning with every step he would feel her foot. Alex felt in horror as emilia walked arounf with each step pressing his head into her wet flesh. Unbearable for alex was the smell. It had such an intense vinegar odor he couldnt get used to it. Emilia worn these socks only today but at this size alex was the smell was just more intense. After a while of walking she stopped and sat down. Alex was reliefed and glad that his cousin stopped. Emilia looked at her phone while she crossed her legs dangling the foot alex was at. Alex thought that he must leave this position as soon as possible. Unfortunately emilia crunshed her toes together pressing you between her toes. Alex knew he woukd go crazy soon because of this vinegar smell. What could he just do...

 

Continue on chapter 2

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry to cut it short but i promise to make chapter 2 as soon as i can;^;