- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags: Nose, Gentle

“I don’t know, it seems kind of demeaning, doesn’t it?”

Leanan mumbled to herself as she looked over her petite body; her total lack of curves definitely did not make her feel particularly confident in the halter top and skirt she was wearing, both in garish neon 90’s colors.  The outfit certainly did not hide the fey’s boney shoulders or her exposed ribcage or hip bones.

“I’m really not feeling the exposed midriff; like, if you want to have one, doesn’t it need to actually look good?  Fuck, I never realized how scrawny I am,” Leanan continued as she looked at her feint reflection in the glass in front of her.

That is until a massive face brought itself down to her level on the other side of the glass, totally ruining the view she had of herself.  Not that the view of this face was much better, as the curved and textured nature of the glass wall in front of Leanan heavily distorted this woman’s face; she already had a pretty big honking hook nose, but the view through the glass made it look like a massive bird beak, while the smile on those big pink painted lips looked like more of a zig zag, like the woman was an unhappy cartoon character.  Leanan could not help but snort at the image.

“Oh, come onnnnnn Lil’ Lea, no one’s going to even be able to tell!  I mean, like, how could they tell anyways, you’re the size of a finger, and a human finger at that, not even a hybrid finger like mine,” the huge woman on the other side of the glass smirked, though it was still pretty hard to tell what her expression was.

“Hey watch it!  I don’t fuckin’ need you starting on that “too small to see” bullshit, three inches isn’t that damn tiny!” Leanan shouted at the funhouse face.

“Yeah yeah touchy Lil’ Lea I get it, come on that’s not where I’m going with this,” the face groaned, her hot breath beginning to fog up the glass between them, that colossal hook nose and mouth exhaling huge gusts of hot humid breath.

“What I mean is, like, no one is even going to be looking at those little details, if they can even see them through the glass; everyone is just going to be focusing on the sexy little fairy gyrating her sexy little ass for the table!” the massive woman cheered, her voice getting louder and louder; as awkward as it was the glass at least somewhat shielded Leanan from the harsh sound waves.

Leanan blushed, rubbing one of her exposed shoulders as she looked down at her body once more, and then back up to the eyes she could barely make out over that hook schnozz.

“You really think I’m sexy?” Leanan quavered up to the woman.

“Uhm, YES,” the massive woman responded with a barking laugh, “come on, you know I do, you ask me that all the time, you silly little girl!  Don’t you remember how hot n’ bothered you got me when I had you grind that skinny ass on this big ol’ schnozz last night?”

The massive woman smirked in pride and bumped the glass with the tip of said schnozz  She always was oddly proud of its distinctive size and shape; Leanan could never tell if this was strange or charming.  Probably just a hybrid thing.

“That’s true I guess, but I mean, it also could have just been my wing dust,” the fairy trailed off as she looked over her shoulder to the pair of butterfly-like wings on her back, giving them a tiny flap and making a small cloud sparking dust appear around her.

“This again?  Come on Leanan, for the last time, I didn’t ask you to do that just so I could get that dust of yours.  Is it so weird I just like having my skinny little girlfriend against my big ol’ nose?”

“Uh, well I mean, maybe a little, don’t you think?”

“Whaaaaat?  No!  Hybrids just, like, like that!  We just like having our little feys close to us in that way.  Besides, I know you like it when I nose you, I can smell it!”

“I guess…”

“For the last time again, I swear, I’m not using you as a drug.  I feel like I shouldn’t have to say that,” the massive woman concluded.  “We should be focused on tonight anyways, shouldn’t we?”

“Yeah, yeah I guess,” Leanan shook her head, “Sorry I shouldn’t be all weird I guess I’m just not used to hybrid affection yet.”

“Well get used to it little cutie, because this hybrid loves you and is going to be showing you a lot of it!” the massive woman beamed.  “ANYWAYS, so, when you’re dancing in there, make sure to REALLY slut it up!  Maybe even offer to strip for them, really get them to make it rain on you!”

“Wait what?  I thought I was doing this for fun, what’s this about money?” Leanan demanded, furrowing her brow at the face peering in on her.

“I mean, yeah it’s for fun, but a girl’s gotta make some money, somehow, doesn’t she?  My rent’s coming up, do you really expect me to not try to pay it off?” The massive woman frowned, at least Leanan assumed the blurred expression was a frown.

“Look Maribelle, I don’t know about this,” Leanan started.

“No come on, it’s fine, you’ll be perfectly safe inside the bottle, they won’t be able to touch you!”

Leanan just then remembered where she was, becoming acutely aware that the glass prison she stood in was an empty glass soda bottle, Coca-Cola to be exact.  She looked upwards, seeing the swirling shaped glass prison extend far above her head, reaching the hole she squeezed her skinny self through; sticky Coke residue stuck to the inside of the bottle all around her, most likely partially responsible for making it hard to see Maribelle on the other side.

“Yeah, about that, why exactly did you decide on a Coke bottle?  I mean I guess I can kinda see the appeal, it’s like cage dancing, but a Coke bottle?” Leanan asked with a cocked eyebrow she hoped Maribelle could see.

“What?  Duh, because you love Coke, silly lil’ fey!” Maribelle said with the pride and smile of someone who knew their girlfriend inside and out, grinning down to her little trapped fairy.

“I don’t love Coke!” Leanan shouted, glaring through the glass, “No I don’t like this,” she muttered as she fluttered upwards and began squeezing herself through the bottle opening.

“What the hell?  You go on all the time about how you love Coke!” Maribelle retorted with a huff of her own, lifting her head up above the bottle, buffeting Leanan’s lime green hair with her breath.

“NO, actually,” Leanan growled as she forced herself through the opening, and awkwardly balanced on the rim of the bottle, “I’ve said that I ironically like the idea of Coke in how it has morphed into weird symbol of a populace that is happy with it’s horrible place in a capitalist system robs individuals of what makes them people and-“

“Oh my gawd Lea’, I don’t need another one of your lectures on capitalism and masses and systems,” Maribelle moaned with a huge sigh that washed over Leanan and almost knocked her off of her perch.

“Yeah well it’s important to me!” Leanan shouted as she wobbled from the force of a hot humid wave of air colliding with her, “If you gave a shit you’d-“

Leanen squeaked as she was interrupted by a massive thumb and pair of fingers plucking her up delicately, but with enough force to knock the air out of her.

“Now that’s enough of that kinda talk, Lil’ Lea’, you’re getting all fussy and like, we can’t be havin’ that, like, if you’re all pouty that ass won’t pull in any cash,” Maribelle said with a smile, though the smile got harder to see for Leanan as the massive hybrid woman brought her closer to the tip of that hook nose.

Soon all Leanan could really see was that huge nose and the cheek of her girlfriend, not that it mattered she still wanted to fight, but she was still held too tight; by the time she could even get words out she was interrupted by the side of that big nose tip grinding against her neck and the side of her head.  Leanan’s whole body shuddered as her erogenous zones were rubbed by something so firm and large.

“Oh I felt that, cute Lil’ Lea’, she, like, totally loves this big ol’ schnozz doesn’t she?  Go on, say it,” Maribelle cooed down to Leanan, the soft words still rumbling through her body.

“Nnn… I like it,” Leanan forced out, and sucked in another breath to try to fight back against the waves of pleasure and relaxation, spreading through her body, “but I really don’t like how you don’t listen to me, and I don’t know how I feel about this idea and-“

“Mm, enough talk Lil’ Lea, just let your big ol’ girlfriend take care of you, we’ll talk about this later,” Maribelle mumbled softly.

Leanan could hardly object with how good it was feeling, though she raised her eyebrow as she found herself laid down on her belly in Maribelle’s expansive palm; she looked out at the huge warm platform, wrinkles spreading like small valleys in all directions.  She really did not appreciate these huge hands enough, Maribelle was right in that they were a lot bigger than a human’s hand, each finger seemed so much thicker and longer, the palm was so much more spacious and-

“Mmph!” Leanan shouted into the flesh of the hand as her head was forced down into it.

It was a familiar feeling, the bulbous downward curve of the nose crushing down on the back of her skull, neck, and even some of her shoulders, and she felt the feeling of the rest of the even more massive structure hoovering over the rest of her and then some; Leanan’s little wings flapped nervously, rubbing around the rims of massive nostrils, which caused a rumbling groan from the massive mouth behind her that shook her to the core.

“That’s nice Leanan, that feels really good, I’m so glad you let me love you like this,” Maribelle cooed.

“Just lay down and like, accept it.  I mean, like, enjoy it!  You love this, just enjoy it, let your girlfriend love on ya with her big ol’ schnozz, like, savor it, you’ll feel so good you won’t even care about being like, my little stripper.”

Leanan heard Maribelle laugh, her usual loud laugh that made Leanan’s long fey ears ring.  She wanted to tell her to shut up and let her go this instant, but she could not hope to get herself unpinned, so she just accepted it as ordered.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoy, if you do consider reviewing, thank you.