- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Tags will be added as they appear in the chapters to come.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags: Crush, Feet, Humiliation

“Get the fuck off me you stupid cunt!”

 

Leanan shouted into the warm, clammy flesh of the sole pressing on top of her.  Despite the paleness of the skin the sole managed to block out any light, sealing her in increasingly warm darkness.

 

“Come on you stupid little fairy, just try to fight me!” sneered a booming voice from above.  Strange to call the voice booming – minutes ago Leanan heard it as the same level of squeaky shrillness as her own. 

 

But then she ended up under a foot.

 

Even with the temperature rising, the skin really did not seem that warm – the massive owner of the foot really did not have great circulation it seemed.  The skin was almost eerily smooth, like the girl barely went outside or walked at all; porcelain white flesh made up the coffin that was slowly suffocating Leanan. 

 

“My fuckin’ word I can barely even feel you down there you little fey piece of shit, are you really so pathetic you can’t even resist a dainty foot like mine?” the voice from beyond the realm of foot sneered.

 

However, Leanan was fighting with all she had.  She dug her nails into whatever plane of flesh she could find, she tried sink her teeth onto a ridge of flesh made by one of the massive wrinkles that happened to stretch across the patch of skin smothering her face, and of course she was kicking into the arch of the foot with all her might with her little legs.  But what could a three-inch-tall fairy girl do?

 

The diminishing air around her was musty and stale; there was not a powerful funk to the foot, thankfully, but the sheer size of the massive appendage emphasized the slight sweaty tang it had.  It did not help that Leanan’s nose was shoved right into a wrinkle on the ball of the foot, forcing every breath to be laced with this girl’s mild foot scent.

 

“Is that really the best you can do?” Leanan’s captor balked from up above, “Really?  Shit, I should just put you out of your misery right now you pathetic little piece of fey trash… but hey, maybe if you give my foot a little love I’ll lift it up?  I know you of all people know what I want.”

 

Was this bitch serious?  Leanan instantly knew what she wanted, but could she really do it? 

 

These questions were cut off as the massive pale bale of the foot began to slowly put extra pressure on Leanan’s tiny fey head.  She tried to steel herself from the pressure, turn her head away to ease the discomfort on her long nose, but the massive girl stepped things up. 

 

The fairy felt the huge ball of the begin to rock in circles slowly; tiny circles for her captor, but for Leanan, she felt her head being forced painfully.

 

Pulling her head from her thin neck, feeling like it might almost snap it off, followed by the ball of the foot shoving her head down against her neck, feeling like her poor neck might shattered under the pressure, this pattern repeated over and over.  As it did, the pressure only got worse, making each motion harder on the poor little fey.

 

Leanan grit her teeth; she balled her tiny hands into fists, her nails sinking into her palms and making herself bleed.  She did everything she can to try to ignore the pain, but it was not enough.

 

Finally, unable to take it anymore, she slid her long fey tongue out of her mouth and towards the sole tormenting her.

 

The shape of her tongue worked out perfectly, she realized in horror; her long tongue slide into the wrinkle presented before her just right – if this were any other situation Leanan would have been so satisfied at the perfect fit – and as she drug the tongue along the wrinkle, it was just wide enough fill the wrinkle, but long enough to extend enough to make sure her captor really felt that lick.

 

Of course, she was less satisfied with the grime her tongue was picking up; her tongue felt like it had a disgusting film all over it, peppered with tiny pebbles.  She hacked, trying to remove them, even as she felt a rumbling moan from above.

 

“That’s the shit, you fucking little toy, your little tongues always feel so fuckin good.  I could just force this foot down on you all day, keep you down in my shoe and force you to lick, but hey, I’m true to my word,” the massive woman groaned as she actually did slowly lift her foot.

 

Leanan watched as light once again entered her world, looking up to be able to actually see the pale sole flesh as it receded away; once the foot was removed, she bolted upright to her feet, glaring as the face of her captor came into view.

 

The face that was exactly the same as Leanan’s face.

 

Leanan stared up at this exact replica of herself, sitting on its oversized ass, each skinny jean clad leg bent with their knees up, and with the colossal clone leaning over said knees so she could sneer down at the tinier version of herself; her colossal lime green ponytail fell down with a thud near Leanan, startling the tiny fey.

 

“Look at your fuckin hair, maybe I should try wearing mine out?” the massive clone said as she smirked down to Leanan, noting how the tinier fey’s own lime green hair was an absolute frizzy mess, half matted to her back.

 

“What’s the big idea here you fucking bitch?  Who are you, why do you fucking look like me, and where the fuck o you get off stepping on me and tormenting me like this?” Leanan growled with new energy, stamping her tiny foot ineffectually to punctuate her questions.

 

‘You got the wrong idea, you moronic little fairy bug; I don’t look like you, I AM YOU.  Well, a way better version of course, as you can see,” the colossal clone gestured to her body; nothing impressive at all, she was frail and flat. 

 

However, to Leanan, she was massive.

 

“What?  How the fuck does that make sense?  I’M me!  How the fuck can there be more than one of me?” Leanan crosses her arms as she snarled up past those knees to that smug face.  “Also, like, news flash: If you’re me, that means you’re fey too, you giant bitch.”

 

“Not a bad question, little fey bug,” the titan clone mumbled as she tapped her chin.

 

“How can there be two of us indeed?  Maybe I am some giant clone someone based on you?  Or maybe you’re the clone?  Maybe everything you think you know is just a lie, something invented by me, that smarter people put into your little clone brain?  Maybe you’re nothing more than a little fuckin’ fairy toy designed by me, and you don’t even know it?”

 

Leanan’s head spun.  What the hell could this mean?  How could she be standing between the two feet of a gigantic clone of her; this could not be real, right?

 

“Or maybe, maybe I’m what we’ve wished for all our lives.  You hate being a fey, I know you do.  We hate them, why would we wanna be one?  Why would we want to be weak and powerless?” the huge clone said with a slow, calculated tone, taking a deep inhale through her long nerdy nose and exhaling out her mouth.

 

“We always wished we could be bigger than we were, better, stronger; maybe that’s me?  Maybe I’m your wish come true,” the mega clone smirked down to the smaller version between her feet.

 

Leanan could barely focus on that smirking face above her, or anything for that matter.  How could any of this be?  She wished for that.  This huge thing, whatever she was, she hit the nail on the head, but it did not make sense.

 

“But… if my wish came true, then how come I’m still fucking small like this?  How come you’re… even existing?  This doesn’t make sense, there can’t be two of us!”

 

“Well, that is one thing we can agree on,” the titan clone snorted as she lifted one of her massive white feet off the ground once more.

 

Leanan stared at the rising foot in horror.

 

“What the fuck are you doing?” Leanan gasped, falling onto her thin butt from simply tilting her head back to look up at the rising sole.

 

“It’s like you said, there can’t be two of us.  And obviously, I mean, I’m the version we should go with, shouldn’t we?  I’m the superior version,” the giantess clone chuckled darkly as she positioned her foot over her miniature self.

 

“No, you can’t just replace me!  I’m Leanan, I’m me!” Leanan pleaded, scooting away uselessly on her butt as the ball of the foot was lined up with her.

 

“Come on don’t make this harder than it has to be,” the new Leanan groaned, “look at it this way, I’m honoring your wish: once this is done, all that will remain is the you you wished for.  It’s what you wanted.”

 

With a single twitch of her long pale toes, Leanan brought the foot crashing down and finalized her wish.

Chapter End Notes:

More to come.  Tell me what you think, I am new to writing here.