- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

You can help support me 

 

https://www.patreon.com/kickyou

 

Or just to chat and stuff on discord

 

https://discord.gg/AC87bgP

 

 

Philip looked over the new specs for the Mark two prototype.  As successful as Mark one prototype went, Philip and a few others were having concerns with having a single pilot endure the full strain of piloting such a mech.  Sure Leo and Zoe had showed promise, but they were the top pilots on base.  They were in a league of their own, unlike the others.  Not everyone who can pilot a mech could live up to those standards.  With that in mind, the tech department came up with a few other ideas to help fix the issue.

 

Sighing, Philip flipped through some of the schematics and saw a few changes here and there.  So far, the Mark two prototype should be 32% more efficient. 

 

As Philip was looking over the situation he found another issue that needed to changed.  Grimacing at the bad news, he let out another deep sigh.  They needed more people to volunteer for this program.  If they were going to have multiple people especially if they were planing to make more of the newer models.  As much as Philip would like to keep just felons in the program, there were not a lot of criminals on base.  They would need to resort to finding people who would be willing to take such a job.

 

Philip shook his head, who in their right mind would take such a job??

 

 

 

 

 

Eva sat nervously as she waited for the news on her test results.  This would be her third attempt to be accepted into the piloting program.  She heard that you don’t get another attempt after three.  All her hopes were riding on the results of her test.  Eva wasn’t sure what she would do if she failed.

 

Eva’s family, which consisted of her two little sister and her mother, had no where to go.  Their home was destroyed a few years ago by those horrible aliens.  Their only safety was taking shelter at the nearest EED base. However shelter was prioritized to official soldiers, pilots, and essential personnel.  Without not enough room for everyone, EED had to send washouts and others that weren’t providing any support or benefits for the base, just to make room.  Everyone else took second priority, and that’s where Eva’s family fit.  

Eva had tried to be a solider, but she wasn’t cut out for the physical requirements.  Eva attempted to try for the science or engineering department, the blunt of essential personnel, but she wasn’t smart enough.  That left piloting as the only solution for her.  However Eva was finding that she might not be able to pilot one of the enormous mechs.  Which means if she failed this last exam, she and her family would be forced to find shelter somewhere else off base.  Out there, with those horrible monsters destroying the world.

 

As nervous as she could be, Eva sat there biting at her finger nail as she tried to think of possible solutions if she failed again.  Grimacing at the thought but not against it, she could try and beg for a job in the mess hall or even as a janitor cleaning bathrooms?  There had to be a position open there right?  It didn’t matter how lowly and degrading the job was, it was a job.

 

Eva shook her head at the thought.  No, what was she thinking, she didn’t have to think of a back up plan, she was going to be a pilot!  She worked hard and did everything she could for this last exam. She even felt like she did much better than last time.  It shouldn’t be an issue at all this time.  Feeling the new sense of confidence, Eva stop biting on her finger nail and sat up feeling a little better as she psyched her self out of her depressing thoughts.

 

It only took a few more minutes as Eva’s instructor looked over her results.  He wore a blank mask on his emotions as he scanned over her exam.  Finally he set down her paper.

 

“I’m sorry.  You don’t qualify.”

 

Eva felt the blow like a sledgehammer to the gut.  “What?  Bu-but there has to be some mistake or something,” Eva cried out in alarm at the news.  “Please, sir I have to be a pilot, it’s my only way-”

 

The instructor shook his head, “I’m sorry.  It’s not just for your safety but everyone else I’m looking out for.  If you can’t pilot a mech properly, than you’re not just putting you and your fellow soldiers in danger. You’re also putting everyone else on base that need protecting in danger.  It’s why we’re very strict on who passes and who doesn’t.”

 

Eva started again “But-”

 

Sadly the instructor just shook his head once more, “I can’t pass you for pilot duty.”

 

Eva was about to break down in her seat till she firmly said, “I can’t leave without a job.  Please… anything, I’ll do anything!  Scrubbing the mechs, or making the pilots food, anything will do.  So long as my family can stay,” Eva pleaded to the instructor, desperation spilling out of Eva’s body.

 

Just as the instructor was about to get up and leave he paused.  “...Anything?”

 

Eva felt a spark of hope hit her in the chest, “YES!”

 

“You really mean it,” The instructor asked seeming very hesitant about what he said next.

 

Eva nodded vigorously.  “I mean it, anything sir, you can count on me!”  Eva said giving a quick salute to him.

 

The man thought about it for a few moments, and just before she swore he was going to turn her down he let out a deep sigh, “There is something, it’s hard finding people for the position but I know they are always looking for volunteers.  I could sign you up for it but, well… it’s a shitty job, so don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

 

Eva nodded not caring what it was.  She didn’t care if she had to clean up and make the pilot recruits room and bed, if it meant she and her family could stay on base she would do it, “Sir, I wont let you or the other down, you can count on me on fulfilling my job!”

 

The instructor nodded, but the news of her accepting the opening of this job didn’t seem to bring him as much pleasure and joy as it did Eva. 

 

 

 

 

Eva was sitting in the mess hall with the other recruits and soldiers eating their meal.  She really hadn’t heard much about what to do, other than when her device on her wrist went off, follow the directions on it.  It had only been a day since the instructor signed her up for the open job.  She had a room and also had one of the common looking EED uniforms everyone wore.  Eva also heard from her family that they were still able to stay on base, so everything worked out for the best.  All Eva could do was just wait till she was called on, for whatever it was she would be doing.  Sure there was a puzzled and wandering feeling hanging over Eva’s head, but so far, that feeling had been drowned out by all the perks she and her family had received.

 

Sitting in the slowly crowding cafeteria, Eva looked on the many faces of countless soldiers and other recruits going about their morning.  Chowing down on her eggs and sausage, Eva hardly noticed the slightly older girl approaching her.  

 

“Hi, you must be new here,” Came the soft voice of the girl.  Eva turned toward the sweet look woman that was just a year or two older than herself.  However it wasn’t the age of older girl, but the uniform she was wearing.  Eva felt her jaw slacken as it looked like this stranger was a pilot.  Her outfit giving it away, due to it’s unique design being different from the other military outfits in the room, and her new recruit clothing.  Eva looked at the larger woman, standing at her table, her larger chest, thicker thighs, and fuller hips showing off her more developed body.  “Do you want some company?  I know how hard it is for new recruits,” She offered with the same kind look a mom or teacher would give a lonely child.

 

“uh…” Eva muttered not sure how to answer before nodding.  Eva watched the stranger take a seat and give a warm smile before her face changed to a startled look.

 

“Oh my!  I haven’t introduced myself,” The girl said sounding embarrassed by the mistake,  “Sorry… I’m Summer, Summer Landry.”

 

Eva almost glossed over the last name before she frowned at it, “Landry… like General Landry?”

 

Summer nodded and blushed, “Oh, yeah… he’s my father.”

 

Eva blinked, “Your dad is the commander and chief of the whole base?!”

 

Summer seemed to be way too modest about it as she just nodded.  “Yeah, the same one.”

 

“Oh wow,” Eva commented shocked to meet someone so close to the General so soon.  His own daughter, and she was a pilot too.  It wasn’t till now she realized she didn’t introduce herself, “Oh sorry,” Eva held her hand out, “I’m Eva, Eva Wise.  It’s kind of my first week here.”

 

Summer picked up her fork and started to eat her breakfast, “I could tell, I didn’t want you to feel too out of place here.  It can be hard the first couple of weeks.  I just thought I could help by making you feel more welcomed,” Summer offered.

 

“Thanks, that’s nice of you,” Eva smiled.  “So you’re a pilot… what’s it like?”

 

Summer swallowed her food at the question, “Not as fun as you would think,” Summer explained laughing.  “It’s harder than most people think.  And don’t get me started on the piloting outfits.”  Summer rolled her eyes as she laughed at the impractical outfit they needed to wear to drive a mech.

 

Eva was going to ask another question about Summer when the clatter of a platter landing on the table startled her.  Someone else sat down near Summer, “Hey Summer.  God, I didn’t get a wink of sleep last night,” Groaned the new comer.  She looked to be about Eva’s age or a little younger.  It was evident that Summer was the oldest at the table, as Eva examined the new girl.  Unlike Summer, she wasn’t as wide and curvy as the older girl.  The mysterious stranger was thinner and more tone, like she worked out or did eat a lot.  She also seemed to have a more active personality than Eva, more assertive by how she held herself.  Her short cut hair made sure her hair stayed out of her face when she whipped her face toward Eva and greeted her, “Sup, hows’ it going.”

 

Eva was stunned at her greeting.  Summer on the other hand gasped, “Chloe, that was rude… we were just chatting.”

 

Chloe looked apologetically toward Eva, “Sorry about that.  Didn’t mean to interrupt you.  You can continue if you want,” Chloe told Eva as she sat there digging into her meal.

 

“It’s fine,” Eva said, “I was just going to ask how long Summer… well I guess since you’re also a pilot,” Eva nodded toward Chloe who was also wearing the same kind of outfit as Summer, “You too, how long have you been piloting mechs?”

 

Summer opened her mouth to answer but Chloe spoke first, “Shoot… been doing it for 5 years.  Summer I think longer, right?  Your dad had you in one the moment you passed your exams right?”  Summer nodded as Chloe went on, “I just got to say, it’s not as easy as it looks,” Chloe explained pointing her fork toward Eva, “And don’t even get me started on the outfits.”

 

Eva couldn’t help but smirk and laugh at the same exact words that Summer used, “Yeah, Summer was telling me that.”

 

Summer nodded in agreement when Chloe looked at her.  Chloe just shrugged and went on, “Well, it’s the truth.  Anyway, what do you do?”

 

Eva frowned at the question, “Uh, well… to be honest, I don’t know yet.”  Both of the pilots across from Eva gave a confused look toward her.  Eva went on, “I took the piloting exam… I didn’t do so good.  Than I asked the instructor for another job, he said there was one open.  I didn’t have much of a choice so I took it.  Never got any details on what it could be or what I’ll be doing.”  Eva laughed, “I just know it wont be anything as important as piloting a mech like you two.”

 

“Well that’s not true,” Summer added.  “Even the smallest of jobs are important.”

 

Chloe nodded, “Summer’s right.  Even if it’s tightening the nuts on the mechs or typing in numbers for those nerds over there,” Chloe said pointing her fork full of food toward a table of researchers and lab workers off to the side, “Whatever it is you have to do, I’m sure it will be important.”  Than Chloe chuckled, “otherwise why would they make a job like that, am I right?”

 

 

 

 

 

Eva still hadn’t known what her job was for the first week since she joined the military.  She thought her device on her wrist might be broken, but it flashed the time and everything for her.  It still showed zero notifications or messages.  As unsettling as not working her first week on the job, she did find talking to Summer and Chloe a lot more comforting.  They were so friendly toward her that it felt like they had all been buddies for a long time.  Summer was more of the gentle and quite type, while Chloe was always bragging or speaking her mind.  Chloe was the type of girl that wouldn’t be afraid to burp at the table or shy away from saying when she needed to use the bathroom.  Very much the complete opposite of Summer.  Yet, as different as Chloe and Summer were they always seemed to be together whenever Eva spotted them or they came by.

 

Eva waved over Summer and Chloe as they were already grabbing their food and looking for a place to sit.  “Hey,” Eva greeted as Summer sat down.  “You both finish practice,” Eva asked noticing how they both seemed a little more exhausted than usual.

 

Chloe nodded, but was more silent that usual.  It was probably due to how tired she was.  For someone who talked a lot, when she ran out of steam she was barely able to mutter a word.  Summer on the other hand wasn’t as tired.  Maybe it was due to her slightly older age and maturity or she didn’t empty her tank as easily as Chloe.

 

Summer ended up answering the question, “Yeah, we had a mock combat training.  They usually have us pair up and face off.  Zoe was Chloe’s partner,” Summer answer as if to explain her friends exhaustion.  When Eva frowned at the lacking response, Summer went on, “Oh… she can be… extreme?”

 

Chloe just huffed, as she went to eating her food and not elaborating.

 

Eva figured that whatever happened between those two must have been rough for Chloe to be this quite.  However it didn’t take too long for Chloe to scarf down her food and let out an annoyed sound, “God that bitch… I swear she gets off on being a cu-”

 

Summer cut in before she said the rude word describing Zoe, “Chloe… she’s part of the team.”

 

Chloe rolled her eyes, “She’s still a bitch…”

 

Eva looked wide eye at the two, “Was it that bad?”

 

Summer winced and nodded at Eva’s question, “Yeah.  It wouldn’t be the first time either.  Anyway, let’s talk about something else.  Have you been called in yet?”  Summer asked directing the conversation back at Eva.

 

“Uh, no, not yet,” Eva sighed as she stuck her fork into the mash potatoes on her tray.  “I’m starting to think that I don’t really have a job.  I’m just waiting for someone to tell me to pack my things…”

 

Chloe made a snorting sound, “You worry too much.  It’s been a week, I’m sure they would have sent you off like after the first day or two.”

 

Summer gasped, “Chloe!”

 

Chloe looked just as confused as Summer sounded at her remark, “What?  It’s true.  We don’t know what your job is suppose to be, but they wouldn’t keep people just sitting around unless if they had a good reason for it.”

 

Eva went to open her mouth when a beeping came from her wrist.  Everyone at the table looked toward the sound.  The beeping went on for a few more moments until Eva lifted her wrist and looked at the notification popping up on her device: 23:00, Further Instructions Later.

 

Chloe grinned, “Looks like you finally get to see what this job is.”

 

Summer looked at the message, “Does it say what it is?”

 

Eva shook her head, “No, but I’m just glad it’s something right?  Whatever it is, thank goodness.  You have no idea how worried I’ve been about this whole thing.”

 

Summer smiled at Eva, “Well, you have some time before you need to show up, what are you going to do?”

 

Eva looked at the time she was suppose to show up.  “I’ll probably try and get some sleep.  It looks like a late shift, I don’t want to be too tired.”

 

Summer nodded, “That makes sense.”  Summer gave Eva a warm smile as Eva finished up her meal and started to leave, “Good luck tonight.”

 

Eva smiled back to Summer, “Thanks.”  Deciding to try and get a quick nap in, Eva headed back to her quarters.  She couldn’t wait to see what she had to do tonight.

 

 

 

Eva woke up and looked at her clock.  She hadn’t been able to sleep very well.  By the time she did catch a few Zs, it was late and by the time she woke up she had about an hour before her shift started.  Or whatever it would be called, she wasn’t even sure how long it would be, or even where to go.  The new wave of panic hit her and she recalled she hadn’t had dinner yet.  However as hunger as she was, she didn’t feel like eating.  Eva was too nervous.  

 

Still waiting for the further instructions, Eva thought that maybe she missed something or they changed their minds about her.  However when the clock ticked 22:00, another buzz went off and it showed the same time 23:00.  Yet this time, there was a destination, hanger 3.  Eva jumped up and quickly grabbed her shoes and clothes.  She quickly headed out of her room, and toward the hanger to report in.  

 

Eva knew where to go.  She had never been out this late on the base, but even at this late hour, the whole base seemed alert and active.  Eva wasn’t sure if it was because something was happening or if it was just how it always was at night.  Still, Eva didn’t waste much time as she hurried off toward one of the few hangers that housed the large mechanical machines that were used to protect and fight for humanity.  Eva let her awe take her as she walked into the hanger and saw a massive beast of a robot being worked on.  So many people were running around setting things up. 

 

Eva had never seen a model like this one before.  It looked brand new.  

 

A sudden male voice called out toward her, “Are you…” it called out pausing for a second to look at something, “Eva?  The new volunteer?”

 

“Ye-yes sir,” Eva solitude.  “Eva, reporting for duty,” She said saluting the lab coat researcher.  

 

“You don’t need to salute me,” the man told her coming up closer, “I’m Philip, head researcher on this project.  I’m glad you showed up a little early.  We’re a little behind right now.”

 

“Thank you sir,” Eva responded lowering her hand.

 

“I was worried, we didn’t have a lot of volunteers apply for this job.  The last one we had, I was worried they would break from over usage.  Luckily we have you with us on this project.”  Philip explained as he started to lead the way somewhere.

 

“May I ask what I’m doing tonight,” Eva asked sounding a little nervous.

 

Philip started to lead Eva up some stairs and toward the massive mech still having the finishing touches applied to it.  “You’re going to be part of an important operation which will also be a test for the new prototype.”

 

“Test?  Operation?” Eva asked as they approached the mech’s cockpit that was open.  Was she going to pilot this monstrous machine?  Was she going to be a pilot like Summer and Chloe?!

 

Philip nodded as he walked into the open hatch first and waited till Eva entered too before headin over to the weird looking pilot seats.  Eva had never piloted a mech before, but she knew what the seating should look like.  Normally it was a single sitting chair like area, surrounded by monitors and controls.  However, this one was different.  The biggest difference was that it looked that there were two seats and not just one.  The first part was a long chair like sitting near the ground like level of the cockpit, and the second looked similar to the first, but was a little higher up.  

 

“This way,” Philip told Eva as she led her closer to the two sets of seats.  Eva followed and watched as Philip hit a few things on the touch pad controls and watched as the seating slide back and into itself revealing a compartment that opened up wider.  It looked just large enough for probably a couple of bags to be stored.

 

“What’s that for,” Eva asked in awe.

 

“It’s for you,” Philip stated as he pulled out a syringe from his pocket and asked her to hold her hand out.

 

“Me?  What do you mean…” She asked still not sure what Philip meant.  She winced when she felt the needled insert itself into her and was injected with whatever it was.

 

“You’re the last component we need before we can finish prepping,” Philip announced as he pulled his hand back and put the needle away.  

 

Eva frowned as she felt her head go light and start to fade.  Eva started to faint when Philip caught her.  Her mind was almost gone when she felt him starting to put her in the small cramped looking space.  Her vision went dark just as soon as Philip called out, “Five minutes till launch!  Run one more test run and start getting the pilots in their suits!”

 

 

 

 

Summer tried not to look as embarrassed as she was, which was hard with both Chloe and her wore the new suits.

 

“The hell is this?!”  Chloe shouted turning and looking at the empty space in her pilot suit.  “Just when I thought you all couldn’t get more disgusting…” Chloe muttered as tried to pull the outfit to cover her bare bottom.  At least for Chloe, it wasn’t as exposing as Summer’s backside.  Her hip stretched out the opening between her legs and made it all the more embarrassing changing into it.  She could feel the air on her exposed skin as she slipped into the clothing.

 

Philip didn’t look all too bashful as Summer was feeling, as he waited for them to wrap up their changing, “You’ll find that it’s imperative that we redesign these suits.”

 

“So you can look at our asses better,” Chloe commented.

 

“Chloe,” Summer gasped, “You know why… it’s so we can… you know, during the mission,” Summer commented.

 

Chloe shook her head looking over her outfit the best she could, “I don’t know, it just seems so weird.  It feels like I’m naked, well more naked than usual.”

 

Philip cleared his throat, “I’m sorry but we should pick up the pace, we are ten seconds behind schedule.”

 

Chloe sighed, “it’s just ten seconds.”

 

“Come on Chloe,” Summer told her as she lead the way behind Philip.  

 

Summer recalled their mission.  They were in charge of clearing out an area overnight.  They would attack an alien nest and hold the captured area till EED could send in back up to secure the area.  Usually they wouldn’t attempt a night time assault but the new prototype was suppose to help give them an advantage.  With the addition of another pilot, not only will it take some strain off controlling the mech, it also help with sleep deprivation.  Having an extended battery life on the new model meant they could stay out all night and not worry about emergency shut down.

 

Summer and Chloe entered the hanger and looked at the new design and extra weapons attached to the mech.    

 

“Oooo, wow,” Chloe gasped.  “That’s the new model?”

 

“Prototype,” Philip corrected leading them to the stairs to the cockpit.  “The mark two should be an overall improvement.”

 

“Mark two?” Chloe questioned as they climbed up the metal scaffolding.

 

“Yes, we started with the Mark one prototype, a more balanced version of this one.  We made sure to make this model more focused on attacking,” Philip explained.

 

They reached the cockpit and entered the machines control room.  It seemed a bit more spacious than an average mech, but there was also two seats in the middle.  Summer headed toward the area she was suppose to take, the bottom controls while Chloe would be operating the top seat.  

 

Summer was hesitant about taking her seat.  Unlike Chloe she wasn’t as thrilled to be in the new mech.  However, she had a job to do, she slowly plopped her butt down in the slightly cold seat and started to run the start up procedure.  Checking all the controls and seeing everything was running fine, Summer looked over to Chloe who did the same.

 

“Looks like you two are already in sync,” Philip said starting to head out, just as the mech started to come to life.

 

“Of course we are,” Chloe chimed.  “They picked the best pilots for the job!”  Summer nodded in agreement as the machine started to roar louder to life and parts started to move.

 

“It seems that way,” Philip called out before leaving the cockpit completely and letting the hatch seal the inside.  

 

Summer found that controlling half the titan like machine wasn’t as hard as she thought it would have been.  When the briefing told her that she and Chloe would both be piloting the new mech, she expected it to be a disaster and impossible, but here they were.  

 

“This is easier than I thought,” Chloe mouthed out.  Speaking both their minds.

 

“Yeah,” Summer agreed verbally as she moved the mech.  The large leg already moving in time to her command.  “However I don’t think this would be the hard part.  We’re suppose to attack a nest at night.  I don’t think anyone has attempted that in human history,” Summer sounded worried.

 

Chloe on the other hand was grinning, “Oh please, it’s going to be a piece of cake.  You just got to trust in each other.  We’ll be done before you even know it,” Chloe encouraged with her infectious smile.  “now, let’s go kick some alien butts!”

 

 

 

 

Summer felt like this operation was overkill.  It didn’t take more than thirty minutes to clean out the alien horde with the new mech.  The new developed weapons and extra person helping with controlling the mech, made the job way easier than she thought it would be.  However, there was still the objective of holding the ground for reinforcements.  Sadly it would be over seven hours, or till sunrise before the first set of troops would arrive.  Seven long hours of staying out in the open lands making sure they weren’t swarmed but those evil creatures.  

 

“Well shit…” Chloe gleamed, “That was easier than eating a piece of cake!  Did you see what we did?  They didn’t even stand a chance.”

 

“Yeah…” Summer said sounding a little upset.  “Do… do you feel sorry for them?”

 

Chloe rolled her eyes as she blew a raspberry at the question, “Hell no!  Those things killed millions of people, maybe even billions.  I know you might feel bad, but those aliens got what was coming to them.” Chloe retorted. 

 

Still Summer still felt a little bad.  She didn’t like what she had to do, but she understood it was necessary.  “I guess you’re right,” Summer said clearly sounding uncertain.

 

“Look, we had a job to do,” Chloe explained.  “I could list all the reasons this was the right thing to do, but I know it wouldn't help.  Let’s just, uh, change the topic…. Hey!  I heard they got food on this thing!  Want to see what they stocked for us?”  

 

Summer wasn’t so sure if she wanted to eat, but when Chloe slapped a few buttons soon the floor started to side open and showed off all the premade meals and food for them to choose from.  Chloe let out a delighted sound as she quickly plucked a few things off and dug in.  “OOO, this is amazing!  Why aren’t all our mechs like this?”

 

Summer didn’t answer as she pick just a simple apple out of a bin.  She sat there looking at the apple as Chloe went on gorging her self with whatever she could find.  For someone as small as her self, she could eat a ton of food.  Summer might have been able to binge like Chloe was doing, but she wasn’t in the mood for it.  She sat there thinking about what they did.  It weighed heavy on her… that was till she felt a sudden gust of air under her that made her let out a squeak.

 

“SORRY!”  Chloe apologized for startling her.  Chloe was busy hitting controls on her monitor.  “Just looking for the bathroom button… I guess I found it.”  Chloe let out a little chuckle at her find.

 

Summer was silent.  She looked down at the empty black space between her legs.  The area that was below her, the compartment that was suppose to hold their, well, waste to be exact.  Summer tried not to think about it.  How dark the void beneath her was, making it impossible to see less than an inch into the empty darkness.  It was now that she wished she wasn’t the general’s daughter, and how she was one of very few people that knew what was down there.  Summer just hoped that whoever it was down there, they would forgive them some day.

 

 

 

 

 

Eva woke up to the slight breeze of air hitting her face in the dark.  Her eyes opened and she looked up at a full moon… well not an actual moon but someone's naked backside.  Eva’s first actions was to move and struggle away.  It soon became clear that it was pointless.  Her body didn’t wiggle, her voice came out in silent gasp.  Eva learned she couldn’t even call out for help, she was stuck still and unable to speak.  As alarming as this was, Eva found that her mind wasn’t worried about why she couldn’t move, but more on WHERE she was.  The looming booty that hovered over her moved and shifted but that was all.  Eva frowned as she continued to look, or more like glare upward, at the massive booty that covered the semi small opening.  Eva gulped as the dim lights barely highlighted much outside the butt itself above her.  The round posterior hung so close that she felt like she could blow a puff of air and startle the owner.  Her nose just out of range of poking the pale like skin. 

 

Again Eva squinted, as it seemed her eyes were the only things that could still move, and spotted something odd.  That ass looked familiar.  She knew it from somewhere… it was familiar but it just didn’t strike her recollection just yet.  Than she heard a voice from above.  One that she knew.

 

“Are you sure Chloe?  I mean… maybe we shouldn’t eat so much.  We still have a long time till the mission is over.”  Eva’s eyes widen at the sound of Summer’s delicate and kind voice from above.  It was this voice that sparked some hope in Eva as she let out a cry for help.  Sadly it was just a muffled and weak noise that left her open maw with only a wisp.

 

Off in the distance, Eva heard another voice, Chloe.  “Shoot, why would they put this much food in here if we weren’t suppose to eat it?  Come on Summer, stop worrying and dig in,” the sound of something being consumed by Chloe could be heard after her joyful news of food.

 

Summer responded, “I guess… but not too much.  I don’t want to have to… well you know, do it, in here.”

 

Chloe chuckled, “That’s what they made these bad boys for, didn’t you hear?  We can go to the bathroom without having to soil ourselves, so no worry.”

 

Eva wasn’t a dumb girl.  She was able to put the puzzle together.  Looking at Summer’s slightly large backside and the word bathroom, it connected.  The horror that went through her body was pure dread and fear.  Was that what she was suppose to do?  Was this her job??  Eva struggled again, but all signals that she sent to her arms and limbs refused to listen as she laid there like a sack of potatoes.

 

“I don’t know… it feels, wrong,” Summer announced.  “Especially with someone watching,” Summer added in a worried tone.

 

Chloe let out a disappointed sound, “Oh come on, we’ve known each other for like forever.  You still can’t use the toilet with me around?”  Summer didn’t anser as she again shifted around in her seat above Eva.  “Well, whatever you feel like doing, just do it.  But I’m not going to hold it for 8 hours, that’s just insane,” Chloe chided Summer .

 

Eva didn’t know how to react to that statement, that was if she could.  But it seemed that Summer didn’t have the same opinion as Chloe.  She wasn’t willing to use the toilet in here.  Why, Eva didn’t know, but she was grateful that the slightly older pilot had some resolve unlike Chloe.  However knowing that Summer was going to try and hold it in, didn’t help. Every shift and movement that Summer made above Eva sent a frightful tingle through Eva’s body.  Causing her to fear that she would suddenly change her mind.  Unable to do much more than wince or shut her eyes, Eva was forced to listen to the two pilots and her only friends, talk.

 

Chloe and Summer talked to each other, bringing up simple stuff.  Family things or everyday stuff.  Simple conversations that Eva would loved to be a part of if the setting was different.  Sadly being underneath Summer made it impossible to be in the conversation… and the fact that her voice wasn’t coming out of her mouth.  

 

It had to be about an hour, maybe two, both Summer and Chloe chatting away, when something came up.  Chloe brought up a question out of the blue, “What do you think Eva is doing right now?  You think she’s still working at this hour?

 

Eva watched Summer’s rear end shift again, her butt cheeks parting slightly showing the depths between them as she shrugged, “No idea.  I didn’t know there was much other than night patrol at that hour, but I doubt that’s her job.”

 

Chloe laughed, “yeah, she doesn’t seem like the type.”

 

Eva wasn’t sure what Chloe meant but thankfully Summer asked, “What do you mean?”

 

“oh, nothing,” Chloe started to say.  “Give me a second…” There was silence and Eva was wondering what Chloe could possible be doing right now to make her stop talking.  Suddenly the faint sound of water hitting something hard and firm filled the air.  It was like someone was pouring water out into a sink or container.  Eva frowned more as Chloe went on, “I just meant, she doesn’t seem like a very dangerous person,” Chloe explained.  The sound of the water or liquid still being poured didn’t pause for a moment.  “You have to be a certain type of person, to be a solider.”

 

Eva wasn’t sure what Chloe meant.  However that was the last thing that went through her mind when something came out of no where.  She felt a warm liquid start to rain out from somewhere in the dark.  Eva was so shocked, that when the hot bitter flavor liquid hit her mouth, she swallowed it in shock.  The nasty tasting bile was vile and disgustingly salty.  Still it came pouring out like a faucet from the dark.  It wasn’t till the second gulp that she realized what it was, piss.  The noise coming from outside by Chloe help make it all click for her.  Chloe was taking a leak.  Her piss, was in Eva’s mouth.  Eva wanted to gag and throw up at the thought as Chloe went on explain her point, all while dumping her piss water in her open maw.  “She’s just very passive… kind of like you,” Chloe told Summer.

 

“Me?  What do you mean by that,” Summer asked sounding a little hurt.

 

Eva on the other hand wasn’t really listening to the conversation, just the sound of Chloe doing her business.  Where ever she was, it seemed her pee was being funneled or directed toward Eva.  Wherever she was, and judging by what she heard about the mech, there were two pilots.  If Eva had to guess, Chloe’s seat had to have something similar to Summer’s.  A “bathroom” below her, but it seemed hers had a channel or  something that was connected someway so Eva so she would be forced to endure not only Summer, but Chloe’s relievings.  

 

“Just that both of you tend to be more timid than most people… just not a quality for a solider,” Chloe tried to explain to Summer as her piss slowed down and trickled to a stop.  

 

Eva found that there was a good two or so seconds of a delay to the sound and the down pour of pee hitting her mouth.  Not enough time for the warm water to cool, giving Eva a sickly warm glow coming from her mouth and gullet that swallowed the bodily byproduct.  Her ears were burning from the disgusting knowledge of what just happened that she didn’t hear more of the conversation.  She was too busy trying to spit up the urine mixing up in her pretty empty stomach.  No mater how much Eva tried to think about throwing up or hacking up the sour drink, she couldn’t.  Her body kept the fluids down.

 

Coming back to the conversation Eva picked up the ending of it as Chloe was still talking, “It’s not a bad quality, but just not something used for fighter like me or some of the other pilots.”  Eva wanted to spit out the lingering pee that clung to her tongue and mouth, but even that was too much.  She could only accept that she was here till it was all over.  Worse was now she could get a better sample of what she drank.  Whatever Chloe had eaten, she need to cut back on because it was very clear how rancid it had made her urine taste.

 

Eva tried to ignore that thought as she watched Summer shifting in her seat for the hundredth time tonight.

 

Chloe must have noticed, “What?”

 

Summer sounding nervous, “I… well, I had something to say about that, but…”

 

“Yeah,” Chloe asked, curios what she meant by that.

 

“I heard you… p...peeing and now, I kind of got to…” Summer explained.

 

Chloe laughed at Summer’s reaction, “See, that’s what I mean.  You’ve always been kind of timid.  Just pee, it’s just us in here.”

 

Eva on the other hand wasn’t enjoying how laid back Chloe was acting about using the bathroom.  That and how close Summer’s urethra was to her face.  It was bad enough having Chloe’s pee drained into her face, but to have it sprayed right into her face and mouth directly… not something Eva was looking forward to.  Yet as the seconds passed, and Summer had yet to spray her yellow stream all over Eva, she noticed that Summer was keeping her vow.  Not a drop fell from above.

 

“It’s only been two hours… are you really going to hold it in for six more,” Chloe asked sounding shocked at Summer’s resolve.

 

Eva whispered a pray to Summer’s glory.  Eva was so glad that Summer didn’t pee and how shy she was about doing her business with Chloe around.  At least she wouldn’t have to worry about a second attack from directly above.

 

“Just don’t start complaining if you need to use the bathroom, when you’re literately sitting on one… anyway, what were we talking about,” Chloe asked.  “Dang… I don’t remember… all well,” Chloe muttered as she seemed to be off topic.  “I guess we should do another sweep of the area for bad guys,” Chloe commented as Summer agreed.  

 

As the two pilots went back to doing their job, Eva tried to do hers, stomaching the urine in her.  After a good fifteen minutes or so, the sicking feeling started to vanish.  Eva wasn’t sure what that meant but she was just glad it was over.  She didn’t know if she could have stomached Summer’s pee too.  Still she had a bad feeling that this was just the beginning.

 

 

 

 

“You getting sleepy,” Chloe called out.

 

“Mhmm, kind of,” Summer responded.

 

Eva would have said the same, that was if she could talk.  She was too busy keeping her mouth open in the dark under the half naked Summer.  Having her jaw stretched open for so long was numbing her mouth with each and every passing second, Eva wonder if she would ever be able to close it again.   The amount of time that passed since Chloe’s use of the bathroom, or to be more exact Eva herself, had to be over a few hours ago at the very least.  Eva couldn’t count the minutes very well.  The still slightly salty after taste brought her mind away from time management and back to the flavor on her tongue.

 

“I feel like this is a complete waste of time,” Chloe complained at the fact they hadn’t done anything in hours.

 

“… yeah,” Summer replied in a sleepy tone.

 

Chloe made a tsking sound, “We definitely gonna need something to pick us up.  You sound just as tired as I feel,” Chloe laughed.  “Let’s see… ah, some energy bars and energy drinks.  They really do got everything.”

 

“Thanks,” Summer remarked as the sound of unwrapping and eating could be heard from above Eva.  Eva wished she could get some too, but that was just a pipe dream for her.  There was no way she was getting any.  Eva was forced to listen to the two girls eat and sip whatever food and drink they got their hands on.  It wasn’t long before Eva heard the change in both girl’s voices.  They were definitely more energetic now.

 

Still they had a few hours to go before the mission was over.  Chloe was rambling on about something, not really paying attention to who was listening, and Summer seemed like she couldn’t stop squirming in her seat like her butt was itching ever few minutes.  It was just enough noise between the two that Eva couldn’t sleep, that was if she tried she was sure she wouldn’t.  The constant activities going around kept her from passing out from fatigue.  The only positive thing about her not sleeping, is that Eva was able to keep track of the time a little better.  It had to have been about an hour or so left-

 

A soft sputter from above and a foul toxic gust of smelly air blew over Eva’s face killing any thoughts in her brain.  She felt the hot fumes rush over her frozen face and sting her open orifices.

 

“Excuse me, sorry,” Summer quickly announced.

 

Chloe was the only one confused, “Uh… for what?”

 

“It… kind of...slipped out,” Summer explained very sheepishly about the news.

 

Chloe laughed, “What, did you just fart?  Is that all?  Shoot, don’t worry about it, if it makes you feel better I didn’t hear or smell a thing.”

 

If only Eva was so lucky, the stench seemed to be lingering around her more than she thought was possible, the smell still hadn’t dissipated after the first few seconds of the fart.  The odor was just thinning out when Eva heard something that made her want to scream out for help.  Summer again started to apologize, “I’m sorry… so sorry, please forgive me,” in a very meek tone.

 

The rumbling blast of a fart ripping in front of Eva’s face was almost unrecognizable at this distance.  It sounded more like a gun or bomb going off.  The same over bearing smell slamming into her face.  The potent smell creeping down her throat and nose as the gas ripped right above her.  Eva struggled to cough or turn away as she could still see Summer’s buttocks jiggle as another gas bomb blew out of her back side.  Summer still throwing apologizes out after each toot that stuck Eva’s nose and face.  After a while the farts slowed down, but the damage was already done.  Tears were dripping out of Eva’s blurry eyes.  The odor already causing her to feel like she might die this second.  Summer was still muttering a sorry, and forgive me quietly as she sat there above Eva.

 

Chloe finally broke Summer’s words, “Oh will you stop it already?  I already told you, don’t worry about apologizing to me,  jeez…” Chloe said sounding a little annoyed.  “I was a little embarrassed myself, after what you said.  But if this makes it less embarrassing for everyone, than fine, I guess I’ll do it.”

 

Eva wasn’t sure what Chloe was saying.  Summer was equal confused at Chloe’s announcement, “Wh-what do you mean?”

 

Chloe let out an annoyed response, “I’m gonna take a shit, okay?!  That way we both did something evenly embarrassing,” Chloe grumbled to Summer.

 

Eva felt her eyes threaten to pop out of her head at the twisted logic behind Chloe’s up coming action.  Eva let out a startled and horrified muffled noise of protest that went unnoticed.  Summer quickly started to object to Chloe that she didn’t have to and shouldn’t do such a thing.  Chloe on the other hand had already made up her mind, or she really had to go, cause the next sounds that Eva heard were that of Chloe taking a dump.  The sounds of her waste, yet again, hitting something solid could be heard.  The plopping and pattering of her dung leaving her body and falling sent a sickening chill down Eva’s spin.  Eva wanted to roll or move out of the way, but she found for the millionth time tonight, she couldn’t.  Sadly the dread built up as Chloe continued to loose what sounded like less solid and more slushy like material from her own seat. 

 

Eva waited, it had to have been a minute or longer since the first sounds of Chloe shitting.  Yet nothing happened, not a single speck of-

 

That’s when it hit her, literately.  Something soft and nasty fell from the darkness and hit Eva right where it counted, in her mouth.  This small muddy material was followed by more and more, as a landslide of filth rained down and landed where Chloe’s pee had struck.  It seemed it was just traveling a lot slower due to it’s viscosity.  However that was little to no concern to Eva right now as she mentally screamed her soul out.  The crud that was being deposited in her mouth started to build up on her.  She didn’t know what Chloe ate, but she needed to change her fucking diet for sure!  The sludge continued to pour and drain on her till she heard Chloe let out a relaxed sigh.  “There, no more apologizing.  It’s just like if we were two girls in the bathroom.  Okay?”

 

Eva wanted to scream that it there was actually three.  However her throat was busy doing something else instead.  She feared the nasty butt gunk spewed from Chloe would soon overflow her lips and end up her nose… she had to get rid of it, and spitting wasn’t an option.  Turning her mind off, hoping that she messed up and this would be the end of her torment, she tried to swallow.  It was much worse than drinking Chloe’s pee, this was like swallowing a foul warm smoothie instead of flowing water.  Eva gagged and gulped the mixture down, a few times nearly suffocation and bringing her wish to fruition.  However her self preservation kicked in and helped her choke down the rest of that crappy shit.

 

Just like how it arrived a little later than expected, it slowly stop streaming into Eva’s mouth a few moments after Chloe was done pushing.  Eva felt her mind continue to settle in the dark thoughtless space in her head.  A void where she didn’t taste or feel anything.  It was the only way she could cope with this torment till she finally felt the last of Chloe’s droppings vanish down her throat and into her poor stomach.  A grotesque feeling of fullness hit Eva hard and she again wanted to puke.  Her mind rushing back to screaming for release, the horrible sewage in her belly shifting oddly, but her body wouldn’t let her.  It was like how she couldn’t move or talk, it felt frozen and unresponsive as it demanded to keep it down.  Unable to do anything more than shed silent tears down her face, she felt horrible at what was going on and unable to do a thing.  The only solace that Eva had was how much Summer was against Chloe using the bathroom, and kind of defending her in the process.

 

“What,” Chloe asked sounding confused shocked, “Everyone poops, why are you freaking out?”

 

“Because, that was just horrible…” Summer said sounding upset and sad.  “How could you do that?”

 

Chloe was silent for a moment, “… what, you want me to hold it in?  They built a toilet system for this very purpose, jeez what is your deal?!”  

 

“You just don’t get it do you,” Summer said sounding troubled again.  

 

Chloe let out an annoyed sound, “No, I don’t.  What’s so wrong with pooping?”

 

“Because,” Summer remarked again, but gasped and let out a heavy huff. 

 

Chloe noticed this, “You okay?”

 

“… I didn’t know we had a mission tonight.  I hadn’t gone to the bathroom before hand…” Summer explained.  Eva could see Summer’s body, her thick inner thighs and buttocks clenching and scrunching up.  It was clear that Summer was holding back.  It was becoming clear why she was moving around in her seat so much.

 

“Shit Summer,” Chloe spoke sounding sympathetic to the other girl, “Like literately… take a shit.  It’ s not good to hold it in this long.”

 

Summer took a deep breath, “I can’t…”

 

“Oh my god, Summer you literately just sat there and listen to me take a dump,” Chloe let out a soft laugh, “Like it can’t get any more embarrassing than that.  Just let it out and stop hurting yourself.”

 

Eva was disgusted by what she was listening to, but the sounds of Summer fighting it back seemed so bizarre to her.  

 

Another groan and a quiver from Summer, and Eva could see between her buttcrack, Summer’s puckering anus.  It was slowly parting, a small shadowy object emerging slowly only to be held back by Summer’s restraint.  

 

“I’m sorry,” Summer apologized.  “I’m so sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” She kept repeating.  

 

It wasn’t till the fourth time that she muttered the apology that Eva saw it.

 

Between Summer’s inner thighs, she spotted the older pilot looking down, almost at her.  It was now that she saw the sorrow and sympathy.  She wasn’t apologizing to Chloe, she was saying it to her!  Did she know Eva was down here?  Could she see her?  Was that why she refused to use the bathroom for so long?  Eva’s mind was whirling at this knowledge.  Summer had been struggling all night.  Eva didn’t know why, but she felt sorry for the poor girl.  She wasn’t looking so good, and the turmoil on her face was clear.

 

Eva wanted to speak now.  She wanted to tell Summer, that it was okay, that she shouldn’t fight it anymore.  She had done enough.  

 

It was like Summer could hear her, as she mouthed out one more silent sorry before her face scrunched up.  Eva didn’t want to look.  Maybe it was to give Summer some privacy, or it was so she didn’t have to see what was coming.  All Eva could do was listen and wait till it was over.  Summer’s anus released pockets of gas along with sounds of slinking and slithering as her poop made it’s escape from it’s long time imprisonment.  Eva was lucky that her tongue was dead to her right now, as she could only feel weights and substance, and not taste.  The object, massive as it was touched her tongue and made it’s decent toward Eva’s awaited throat.  She could feel the hard firm, thick, and chunky object sliding on her tongue and toward her still gaping esophagus.  Just like before there was nothing she could do as the turd made it’s journey from one hole into another.  Slinking downward in one constant log, not breaking as it made a bridge between both girls.  Eva tried to listen to Summer’s pacing breath timed with her release, she was still going, and Eva was already regretting that the older pilot held back for so long.  It probably wouldn't have been this large if she just used her hour ago.  However she stockpiled her massive weapon till she couldn’t hold on any longer, and now Eva was paying the price for it.  The colossus shit was still shoving itself down Eva’s gullet when a popping sound was heard by a few gust of her inner gut gas.  The large piece of crap was now in Eva’s hands,, or to be more exact her mouth, to take care of the rest.  It was a struggle… but she manged.  Long, tiring, and forceful gulps eventually sent the incredibly long and large block of waste down with the rest of the filth Eva was forced to endure.  

 

If Eva felt full before, now she felt like she was going to split apart or burst in two.  Her stomach was on the verge of popping like a firecracker as it screamed at her for consuming so much.  As if it were her own choice…

 

Chloe’s voice cut through Eva’s excruciating pain, “See that wasn’t so hard, now was it?”

 

Eva, if she could,  would have commented that it was in fact a lot harder than Chloe thought it was...

 

Chloe went on, “And look at that!  Back up is just ten minutes out!”

 

Eva wasn’t sure if she cared at this point.  She had already experienced something that no one should ever have to.  All Eva was looking forward to, was getting back home, and soon quitting her job…

 

 

 

 

Eva looked at Philip in shock as she sat in his office, “What do you mean,” Eva asked at the news.

 

“You can quit, but that would mean forfeiting your job here on the base with EED.  That means you would become a nonessential personnel, as would your family, and you would be removed from the base.”

 

“But-but-” Eva stuttered.    It wasn’t fair, everything she had to go through, and that was just the beginning!

 

Philip didn’t look to pleased at the news he was giving Eva.  “I know it’s… unpleasant,” Philip told Eva who looked down right sickened.  “But, this job is important.  We don’t have enough volunteers… and there are even less criminals than you would think that are put in the program.  The only reason we had to call on you last night, was cause our other subject… well he’s still recovering.  He should be ready to be used soon though, so on the bright side we will call on him first, before we need you.”

 

“There’s another one,” Eva asked shocked at the news.  

 

Philip nodded, “We have a few more lined up, but as you know this is all top secret.  None of this can be shared with others.”

 

Eva learned this first handed the other day when she tried to tell her family, Summer, and even Chloe.  She found her voice refused to speak, just like when she was down there.

 

Philip went on, “I understand if you want to quit the job.  However like I said before, that would be changing you and your family’s status.”

 

Eva thought about it, could she really find another job in a few days?  Did she have a choice.  She failed all the exams and she didn’t see any other openings for an essential job.  This was her only option, or her family was thrown outside EED’s protection and safety.  How long would they survive?  Eva gulped, already feeling that ugly phantom like turd creeping down her throat…

 

“I don’t have a choice,” Eva said weakly.  She didn’t want to do this, but she had to.  This was for her family.  For her sisters and mother.  She had to suck it up and take it like a champ.  “I’ll continue to do my best, sir,” Eva told Philip with just as much enthusiasm one would expect from a living toilet forced to do the job.

 

Philip offered an apologetic look but still went on, “That’s good to hear.  We will contact you when your needed again, you’re dismissed.”

 

Eva left Philip’s office trying to look toward a more positive view on this.  She wasn’t feeling amazing, but she felt more determined, as she knew what she was fighting for.  It was for her family to stay safe.  As horrible as a job this was, it was still a job.  And Eva planned to stomach through it the best she could.  No matter how shitty it got...

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 



Let me know what you think about continuing this story.  Chad isn't dead if anyone was wondering, just wanted to add some new characters to help open up some possibilities for more chapters and ideas.  One of them was like having a table with people like Eva and Chad sitting in the mess hall and like Zoe  walks by and taunts them or something.