- Text Size +
Story Notes:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

How did I end up like this, again? Shrunk and humping her teddy bear for her amusement. She looks at me with that smug face. Smiling as me grinding on the stuffed animal is causing it to rub her pussy. I can smell it, even though the bear bear is propped up between us. Her timid demenor is all gone. The shy office nerd is no more, the secretary that commands no real respect of her own, but gets recognition through the man she works for. This person has no problem barking out orders to get all that she wants from me. The first time I saw her without glasses I knew she was more than the doormat she presents at the office, but then again, she already shrunk me by then.

- "You look like you need some distraction." she said that day, the first time. I was hiding in the womens bathroom, basically the only perk of being the only lady programmer on a team juvenile idiots. I was pulling more weight than all of them together and they called me the office bitch even though I saved their asses again and again. She was there, lurking by the sinks, like she was waiting for me.
- "What do you have in mind?" I asked her intrigued by the strange tone in her voice.
- "I'll take away all your responsibilites and power for a while."
- "Sounds relaxing."
- "It's not. I'll make you my pet, and you have to entertain me. But it will clear your mind." I had barely accepted before I found myself in her purse. She left work even though we had several hours left of the day.

She is stroking her breasts, pinching her nipples, still smirking. I wonder if she is thinking about the same things I am. The first time... How or why would I come back to this? For the fourth time? I can bet that she isn't. She is shrinking me again. She finds it funny to shrink me slowly, hoping that I won't notice, but it's hard not to when the fucking teddy bear is suddenly bigger than me.
- "Could you please let me be bigger than the bear?"
- "Why?"
- "It's creepy. I feel like he can overpower me."
- "Aw. Why should I care? You're not the office amazon here. You can't hide on your high heels forever. You came to me, you want to be my toy." Her words tear my insides. I hate her saying it. I did come to her. I basically asked her to put me in this humiliating position. Do I really want to be her toy? I feel better when it's over. The world is a less horrible place, but I'm torn. I hate feeling this powerless, but it's such a rush when I get dressed and become myself again.
- "I might like being your toy" I say reluctantly "but I didn't sign up to be his toy." Her expression changes in an instant. The bear grabs my arms and turn me around.

I have no one to blame but myself for giving her the idea. The bear puts me in reverse cowgirl and locks me in place with his paws. Now I'm facing her right on and she is laughing with her eyes as the bear grinds me against him. There is no need to struggle. He really is more powerful than me, and I know her enough by now to know she's getting what she wants. And if she wants the bear to hump me that's what she gets. And it's working. I feel his fur getting slick under me from my pussy.
   Her power and control, and the forceful rubbing is getting to me. I can't stop the orgasm, I don't want to. As much of a shame as this is, it still is what I want. I want to please her, and she looks pleased. But the rubbing don't stop. The paws are still firmly grasping me, dragging me back and forth. I try to squirm out of the grip to get some respite, but the bear or she won't let me. My mouth is starting to make sounds I never knew I could make. It hurts but it's good pain. It's only a couple of seconds before the next orgasm. It's a guttoral scream that finds it's way out of me. So much pain left me in that one exhale.
   The grip is loosened, but my hips are still moving of their own. I need more to come out but it stops, and I collapse. The teddy is shaking, but it's neither him or me moving. It's her. Her hand is under the bear, and the smell of her hits me as she is convulsing. Her eyes are finally closed and her other hand is squeezing her tit hard. She is biting her lip. I don't know if she cares, but I'm glad. I get to see her crack, she is vulnerable as well. But deep inside I'm also proud that I can please her, even though I have no control. Tomorrow I'll go back to being the office bitch, and she'll be the nerd behind the desk. But it's a strangely comforting thought that I can be here, be her toy if I ask.

- "Do I have to go home?" I ask when she openes her eyes again.
- "No, but you're staying like that then."
- "Can I please just be bigger than the bear?"
- "No." she says as she puts the bear aside and pulls me up on her chest, hugs me tight and falls asleep. I feel myself getting a bit bigger. I guess she wanted me teddy sized after all.