- Text Size +
Rise to Power:
When I was born, I was a normal little girl, that enjoyed stepping on the occasional ant. I watched cartoons with my friends, I played outside every chance I could, and I always promised to be a good little girl, hehe, how the times have changed. The real date of my birth is irrelevant, all you need to know is that I was born on the first day of the first month of the first year of the new world order. When I became 10 years old I got a growth spurt, then another, and then another one. By the age of 11 I stood at 6 feet tall at 11 1/2, I was 8 feet tall. When I turned 15 I was 30 feet tall, and since I was still a goody good girl so I joined the police force of my town. Due to my hight I could easily grab any criminal or follow any car chase by walking after it, my skin was also immune to bullets, minor explosions, and any weather or natural disasters, so all I really needed was a police bikini. I was both a boon and a drag for the city, the tourists and giantess lovers that came to see me helped pay for the cost of food, clothes, and shelter that I needed, but all that changed when I turned 18. I had stayed 30 feet tall until 17, then I started to grow again, when I turned 18 I was 50 feet tall and the problems started. First of all, tourism was too little to pay my living costs, the number of tourists also fell when I started dating. Most of my boyfriends would last a week until I accidentally killed them or they died trying to please me, it got so bad that I was legally forced to tell all my future lovers about the risks. Next is that instead of catching criminals, I would step on them, this started with killing the worst of the worst, but soon I was stepping on purse snatchers and jay walkers. Soon they had enough and I was forced to leave the city. I went from town to town, but my reputation followed and all rejected me. I was alone for a week and a half with no food, that's when I snapped, fueled by hunger I went to the nearest town and ate the whole population, they were delicious, especially the kids. Needless to say, the government didn't like me eating thousands of people, so they sent the military. When I was 30 feet tall I could take bullets, but a tank shell could hurt, now 50 feet tall, a direct nuclear strike couldn't hurt me. After wiping out the military I headed to the capital, I knew that there was no going back so I decided to go all the way forward. I wiped out the leadership and took my place as the high queen of my new kingdom. I was going to let the people live their normal lives, but the rest of the world and my people wanted to kill me.

First Strike:
It was the 3rd day of the 10th month of the 22 year, that's when the world sealed its fate. I was sitting on my makeshift throne eating fruits and vegetables when the entire city erupted into atomic hellfire. The United Nations decided to sacrifice the people of the capital just to kill me, that was the day that they, and I, learned that I was immune to nukes and radiation. While I was getting my barring from the strike, armies from the neighboring countries poured in with the intention to "liberate" the citizens from my rule. Even when I was little the UN tried to strong arm me into joining their peacekeeping forces, but I always resisted. Now with this, I had every right to wipe them out and I was going to do so. When I emerged from the mushrooms cloud, I must have looked like a total demoness, some bowed to me instantly, other tried to fight back, the fighters were killed. This would be the start of the war, and in this war, I would unite the world under my power.

The War That Ended All Wars:
After taking back my nation and having a subordinate military, I decided to invade my neighbors, at first the UN hesitated to nuke me since I was surrounded by solders, but as more nations fell they fired their missiles. I had learned to catch the missiles and have my men defuse them, making them my own, saving my people and my uniform form unnecessary damage. After conquering all my neighbors, both the UN and I stopped and went back to our sides. The UN tried to draw up new strategies and I decided to set some laws. 50% of people will cultivate food and harvest resources, 50% will work in the cities as accounts and scientists. I also forced my troops through near impossible conditions, training their minds and bodies to overcome any obstacle or emotion, many died but the survivors became the most feared solders on earth. I was ready before the UN and I launched my attack over the ocean and started my conquest of the other half of the world. At this point the UN absorbed all the free nations of the world into one superpower. They sent their troops to die in a pathetic attempt to hold me back, but at this point people saw the writing on the wall and surrendered at the lightest tremors of me walking nearby. When I reached the last standing citadel of the UN, I decided to destroy it like my capital was completely destroyed by them. When I was done, I removed my custom made boots and laid them on the ground so all could see the rubble and red stains on the soles, a testament to my unchallenged rule over the whole world. By the first day of the first month of the twenty fifth year, I crowned myself the Empress of humanity.

New Society:
After taking over the world I decided to restructure society into 5 castes so it's easier to manage them. At the bottom were the slaves, people who commit petty crimes or are a constant hindrance to my empire, are demoted to this stature for 25-50 years. Next up are workers who grow food, harvest resources, and build everything the empire needs. This is the most numerous class and farming is the most important job in the empire. I promised myself that I will never go hungry again, so if there is just enough food to fill me, the people will starve, if there isn't enough to fill me, I will eat people. Anyways, next up are the guards, whenever I conquered a city I left a squad to keep order and suppress rebellion. My perfect solders were now the greatest police force on earth. Although the war ended the training system remained and they remain the ultimate fighting force. Also this class and all upper classes have the right to live in the cities. Next up are the intellectuals, these are the scientists, accounts, and teachers of my empire. Finally are the clergy, they spread my religion, punish criminals, and enjoy all the luxuries of empire life. Clergy can only be appointed by the high queen, who is also the grand priestess of my religion. The high queen only answers to me and I pick who holds the position. I am now know as The Goddess Empress of Humanity.

Modern Day:
At the time of writing this, it is the 227th year. I had stopped physically aging when I was 20 and I stopped growing at 100 feet, so as far as I can tell, I'm immortal. I'm writing this down as a quick description of my life and my empire, I skipped over 90% of our history in favor of covering major events. But there is a reason I'm writing this now is because we had just finished exploring and colonizing the oceans, technology is light years ahead of when the war started, and the human population has recovered and returned to its prewar numbers. With all of this I'm turning my gaze to the stars and starting a new colonization efforts. My empire will be as infinite and magnificent as me.