- Text Size +

Kylie walks you down the hall and into her room,she sets you on the edge of her bed and sits on your crotch.

"Ow what are you..."

Before you can finish she gives you a long kiss and then begins to unzip your pants.

"Whoa wait your underage, and what if Kelsey comes in?"

"Oh I doubt Kelseys gonna come anywhere near me after what I did."

With that she mounts you and begins to thrust up and down your shaft.

"Ooooh." she moans and then giggles.

"What are you laughing at?" you question.

"Haha well it's just i'm really big now and um... I can hardly feel you."

"Well if im so tiny use the growth ray." you say angrily.

"Oh yeah good idea, but where did I put it..."

It dawns on you that she left it in Kelsey's room.

"...uh oh." she sputters.

"Uh oh is right." you hear Kelsey's voice boom from outside the door, you can hear her footsteps booming as she walks down the hall.You stand up and reach for the doorknob but before you can Kelsey crashes through the door. You turn to shield yourself from the shards of wood.You turn around to see Kelsey's bare crotch,you follow her body up almost to the roof, she is staring down at you with a wicked smile and you figure she's about twelve feet tall. Before you can react she smashes her hand into your stomach, squeezes, and hurls you up in front of her.

"I guess I should thank you too." she says laughing, she squeezes you hard which makes you gasp and while your mouth is open she presses her against it. Her mouth is covering the entire bottom half of your face, her tongue shoots into your mouth and slowly creeps into your throat, you can feel it slither down and before you know it it's half way into your throat and your suffocating. You struggle to free an arm but her grip is to powerful and the more you fight the more she clamps her mouth down. Afer what seems like forever you feel her tongue slither out of your mouth. You cough as you try to catch your breath.

"Awwww whats the matter can't catch your breath." she says eviley, "Maybe you'll breath easier down here.'' she drops you onto Kylie's bed then puts her foot onto your face,the ball of her foot is covering your mouth while her toes are directley under your nose.

"Kelsey!Get off him!" Kylie shouts as she punches Kelsey's leg.

"Haha looks like someone needs an attitude adjustment." Kelsey removes her foot from your head and starts toward Kylie.

"Stay back!" Kylie says as she backs away from Kelsey, but Kelsey keeps moving forward."I'm warning you!" Kylie yells fearfully, she throws a punch at Kelsey's stomach but it's useless, Kelsey flexes her abs and Kylie's punch bounces off her six pack.

"Nice try." she scoffs as she wraps her hands around Kylies waist, she spreads her legs and slowly raises Kylie toward her cunt.

"Noooooooo!" Kylie screams as her head dissapears into Kelsey's pussy.

"Mmmmm." Kelsey moans as she moves Kylies head in and out of her pussy. "Your better than my dildo.